As the shock troops of the Warhammer 40,000 Necron army, a phalanx of Immortals will strive for victory using every tactic and stratagem at their disposal. They wear heavier armour than Necron Warriors and they can easily withstand a hail of heavy bolter fire that would obliterate a fleshier target. Should an Immortal be felled, its threat is not ended, for its auto-repair systems will set about repairing the damage to its body immediately and it will quickly return to the fray. Few foes can withstand the Immortals' return fire so easily. A single shot from a gauss blaster can punch through most types of armour to strip flesh from bone. There can be no hiding from the Immortals. For countless millennia, Warhammer 40,000 Deathmark Squads have served the Necron nobility as snipers and assassins. Even when they were beings of flesh and blood, Deathmarks had a reputation for cold-hearted precision and patience. Now, housed in tireless metal bodies, Deathmarks are more deadly than they ever were in the Time of Flesh. Like most Necrons their technology lies far beyond the realm of mortal comprehension and they can effectively slip in and out of dimensions at will. Their victims will assume that they have been ambushed, that the Deathmarks teleported onto the battlefield. The reality is that they were already there, waiting for just the right moment to lay their trap and catch their prey. This multi-part plastic Warhammer 40,000 boxed set contains 80 components with which to build five Necron Immortals or five Necron Deathmarks. The set comes with plenty of devastating weapons, including gauss blasters and tesla carbines for the Immortals and synaptic disintegrators for the Deathmarks. These models come with five 25mm round bases and two Necron transfer sheets. They are supplied unpainted and require assembly - we recommend using Games Workshop Plastic Glue and Games Workshop Paints.
The Space Marines are numbered amongst the most elite warriors in the Imperium. Created by the Emperor himself from the genetic material of the demigod Primarchs, they are the ultimate soldiers for a cruel and terrible age. Inside this 208-page hardback codex, you'll find everything you need to unleash the Space Marines in battle, plus thrilling lore and art to inspire your own collection.
Inside this book, you'll find:
- The history of the Space Marines, with a look at how these genetically engineered warriors annihilate the enemies of the Emperor with terrible force
- A Space Marines bestiary with background details for every unit and Character featured
- A showcase of stunningly painted Citadel miniatures
- Rules for Space Marines units that are available to every every First Founding Chapter, their Successors – including more diverse Chapters such as the Space Wolves, Blood Angels, Dark Angels – and the Deathwatch
- Rules for creating your own Successor Chapter Tactics
- Rules for upgrading your Characters to members of the Chapter Command – Chapter Ancient, Chapter Champion, Chief Apothecary, Master of Sanctity, Master of the Forge, Chief Librarian, and Chapter Master
- Stratagems, Warlord Traits, Litanies of Battle, Psychic Disciplines, Chapter Relics, and optional Secondary Objectives that define the ways that the Space Marines wage war
- Bespoke Crusade rules providing new Agendas, Requisitions, Battle Traits, Honorifics, and Crusade Relics that are unique to the Space Marines
- And more!
You will need a copy of the Warhammer 40,000 Core Book to use the rules included in this codex.
The Necrons are a deathless race of alien androids, rulers of the galaxy in a long-forgotten era. Now, having slumbered in stasis for millennia, they are rising up to conquer it again. Clad in self-repairing bodies of living metal and wielding weapons that harness the most devastating energies of the cosmos, the Necrons are a terrifying enemy. Fearless, relentless, and utterly without mercy, they advance in serried ranks and lay down withering storms of fire fit to annihilate even the mightiest of foes. The hyper-resilient Necron soldiery are supported by murderous specialist units, techno-sorcerous war machines, mindless Canoptek constructs, and shards of shattered star gods. They are led to war by undying nobles wielding weapons of devastating power, driven by the absolute conviction that they are the rightful rulers of the stars. And if the long sleep has reduced many Necrons to mindless monsters, or ravaged their sanity and transformed them into murderous demigods? Such madness only makes them an even greater and more terrible threat.
Codex: Necrons is your essential guide to one of the 41st Millennium's greatest threats – a millennia-old alliance of ancient androids who long ago sacrificed their very essence for greater power. In this book, you'll discover the history of the Necrons, from the very earliest days of the universe, to the War in Heaven, and their awakening, all illustrated with stunning art. Once you've read the lore, you can build your army using a vast suite of rules that bring the Necrons to life, with rules for the dynasties (including ones of your own creation!), datasheets, Stratagems, and much, much more.
This 120-page hardback book contains:
- The history of the Necrons – from their ancient origins to the Era Indomitus
- Stunning art that brings the lore to life
- A showcase of incredibly painted miniatures to inspire your own collection and colour schemes
- Crusade rules that let you develop your Necron army in thrilling narrative campaigns
- Special abilities and bonuses like Command Protocols for your Necron forces
- Datasheets for Necrons units for your reference
- Stratagems, Powers of the C'tan, and more!
Datacards make referencing your rules in battle easy. Containing quick-reference Stratagems, C'tan Powers, and Necron Command Protocols, they'll allow you to dictate the battle with the skill and acuity of the most practiced Phaeron – or, at the very least, ensure you don't forget to use that Transdimensional Thunderbolt when you need it most!
This pack contains 62 datacards, divided as followed:
- 7x core Stratagem cards
- 40x Necron Stratagem cards
- 9x C'tan Power cards
- 6x Command Protocol cards
The Silent King rides to war aboard his Dais of Dominion, flanked by the phaerons of his Triarch and orbited by crackling noctilith Menhirs. He unleashes god-like powers of annihilation upon his dismayed foes, even as his absolute authority radiates out to empower the Necron legions and drive them to inevitable victory.
Behold, the Silent King has returned to the galaxy! The ultimate Necron character, Szarekh has a place in any Necron collection. Use his terrifying skills as a commander to enhance the units in your army, shatter even the toughest enemies with a blistering range of attacks, or just give yourself a gorgeous model to build and paint.
This kit builds Szarekh, the Silent King and two Triarchal Menhirs. It is supplied in 155 plastic components and comes with 1x 100mm round base and 2x 50mm round bases.
Unleash the fury of the Space Marines with these handy reference cards! Each set is great for quickly referring to your rules, making sure you'll pick the right Stratagem, Litanies of Battle or psychic powers for your battles with ease.
This pack contains the following datacards:
- 7x core Stratagems
- 34x Space Marine Stratagems
- 1x Smite psychic power
- 12x psychic power cards (6 each for the Librarius and Obscuration disciplines)
- 7x Litanies of Battle
You will need a copy of Codex: Space Marines and the Warhammer 40,000 Core Book to make full use of these cards.
The Invader is a highly flexible all-terrain vehicle, perfectly adapted to an aggressive reconnaissance role. Outfitted with either a multi-melta or an onslaught gatling cannon, it can rapidly deliver punishing fire against vulnerable parts of the enemy line, or swiftly engage and destroy scouting elements of opposing forces.
Firepower delivered fast – the Invader ATV gives you the guns you want, where you want. Armed with your choice of tank-scrapping multi melta or horde-munching onslaught gatling cannon, this rapid vehicle is ideal for accompanying your Outriders and other fast moving elements of your army or smashing into a squishy flank while the main body of your force holds the line.
This kit builds one Invader ATV. It is supplied with a choice of weapons and comes in 45 plastic components.
Terminator Chaplain Tarentus
Contains 1 push-fit, push-off frame plastic Citadel Miniature
Equipped with a combi-flamer, this miniature is a HQ choice for Space Marine armies
This exclusive Commemorative Series miniature is only available for a short period of time
Launch stock released on 31st October 2020
Hello again, sports fans! Blood Bowl – the legendary game of fantasy football – returns for a new season of ultra-violent sports mayhem. The plays are bigger, the hits are harder, and every game will be filled with moments to remember.
As the coach of an Imperial Nobility or Black Orcs team, it’s up to you to guide your players through each play, each game, and each season to ultimate victory.
No two matchups are the same. From the moment your team stomps out on the gridiron, your grit, wits, and capacity for grievous violence is put to the test. The action’s fast and furious, but if you keep your head in the game you just might best your opponent and score the most points – or make sure they can’t get back up to stop you. Fame, wealth, and glory await if you win…
This box is stuffed with absolutely everything you need to play smashing games, with two generously-appointed teams and all the extra gubbins.
Inside the box you'll find:
– 12 red plastic Imperial Nobility team players: 4 Imperial Retainer Linemen, 4 Bodyguards, 2 Noble Blitzers, and 2 Imperial Throwers
– 1 red plastic Star Player, Griff Oberwald
– 1 red plastic Blood Bowl Ogre
– 12 green plastic Black Orc team players: 6 Goblin Bruiser Linemen, and 6 Black Orcs
– 1 green plastic Star Player, Varag Ghoul-Chewer
– 1 green plastic Blood Bowl Trained Troll
– 2 Blood Bowl Biased Referees: 1 Dwarf and 1 Elf
– Extra balls, team coins, and counters
– A beautiful 136-page hardback Blood Bowl rulebook explaining the rules of the game, how to run a league and develop your team, plus updated team, player, and Star Player profiles for every team released so far.
– 1 double-sided fold-out Official Pitch, divided into squares and marked with zones. One side is themed as an Imperial Nobility stadium, and the other for Black Orcs.
– 2 double-sided card dugouts, matching the theme of the pitch on each side.
– 3 plastic templates
– 2 full sets of Blood Bowl dice: one in red for the Humans, and the other in green for the Orcs
– 2 quick-reference Cheat Sheets