A selection of products that you may find suitable to buy for someone as a gift.
We sell gift vouchers that are sent via email. Our vouchers do not expire and be used online or in our Bricks and Mortar store. You can follow the link to buy one:
We are also able to redeem offical Games Workshop vouchers as per the conditions on the back of the voucher.
The mining world of Taros is embroiled in a bitter, grinding war between the forces of the opportunistic T’au Empire and the jealous and vengeful Imperium of Man. While armies march across the surface of the embattled planet below, the skies are filled with aircraft locked in the dance of deadly dog fights. Will the T’au Air Caste declare air superiority, or will the dogged defense of the Imperial Navy prevail?
Aeronautica Imperialis is a fast-paced game of aerial battles in the 41st Millennium. Skies of Fire contains everything you need to start playing right away, including a combined Imperial Navy and Astra Militarum fleet, and a balanced force of T’au Air Caste aircraft. In addition to the models, you'll get an Aeronautica Imperialis rulebook, dice, counters, a double-sided game mat, and reference guides to get you into the action right away.
Split Skies of Fire with a friend and play through the narrative Scenarios, or add it to your existing collection to discover new tactical options. The Imperial Navy and Astra Militarum aircraft can be combined with all the existing Imperial Navy kits, including the contents of the Wings of Vengeance boxed set, so even established players will want to grab this box.
The set includes the following Citadel multipart plastic miniatures, each supplied with an Aeronautica Imperialis base and a ball socket stem:
- 2 Astra Militarum Valkyrie Assault Carriers (can be assembled as Vendetta Assault Carriers)
- 3 Imperial Navy Lightning Fighters (can be assembled as Lightning Strike Fighters)
- 3 T’au Air Caste Barracudas AX-5-2 (can be assembled as AX-5-3 or AX-5-4)
- 2 T’au Air Caste Tiger Sharks
The set also includes a 36-page rulebook featuring the following information:
- The full Aeronautica Imperialis game rules, including how to build your force using Squadron Lists, how to perform Ace Manoeuvres and field different classes of aircraft. Learn about manoeuvring your aircraft, adjusting their altitude and changing speed while avoiding the risks of crashing and breaking up. There are even rules for special manoeuvres including landing, taxiing and taking-off.
- The Dogfight scenario, as well as optional rules for fighting at night or in bad weather conditions
- Squadron Lists, providing details of all of the aircraft in the box in addition to their weapon options and special rules
- A reference page showing the eight different manoeuvres aircraft can take, as well as a 2-page quick reference containing the key game rules
- 1 Scenario Leaflet including three additional missions: Ambush, Breakthrough, and The Straggler
- 1 double-sided Area of Engagement game board (depicting two different war zones)
- 1 double-sided card token sheet (70 tokens to help you keep track of all the action)
- 8 six-sided dice (white with black pips)
- 1 transfer sheet (for the Imperial Navy, Astra Militarum and T’au Air Caste aircraft included in the set)
- 2 quick reference cards (containing the key game rules)
Age of Sigmar Soul Wars contains:
Soul Wars is the perfect boxed set for those who want to dive into this exciting new chapter in the Age of Sigmar right away.
Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soul Wars contains 52 miniatures – 33 Nighthaunt, and 19 Stormcast Eternals – providing 2 players with an army each with which to do spectacular battle. Each miniature is push-fit, with no glue necessary – meaning you can have them assembled and ready for war impressively quickly:
33 push-fit Nighthaunt miniatures:
- A Knight of Shrouds on Ethereal Steed: a particularly sinister Nighthaunt leader atop a skeletal steed wearing ram’s horns, he wields a sword of stolen hours in his right hand;
- A Lord Executioner: distinguishable by the macabre gallows lashed to his back (and the screaming souls surrounding it), this miniature is armed with a decapitating greataxe;
- A Guardian of Souls: this Nighthaunt wizard carries a chill blade in his left hand, with a tall nightmare lantern in the other, used to summon the spirits of the dead;
- A Spirit Torment: masked and pitiless, this miniature uses the heavy shacklegheist chains he carries to attack his enemies in swinging arcs;
- 4 Grimghast Reapers: cursed, indiscriminate killers, the Grimghast Reapers are armed with double-handed slasher scythes – their leader, the Extoller of Shyish, carries a great bell known as the death knell;
- 5 Glaivewraith Stalkers: unstoppable gheists drifting inexorably towards their prey, each attacks with a 2-handed hunter’s glaive;
- A 20-strong Chainrasp Horde: each armed with a malignant weapon – axes, swords, and flails feature heavily here – this frightening force is led by a Dreadwarden, who wields a 3-pronged candelabra.
19 push-fit Stormcast Eternals miniaturesc:
- A Lord-Arcanum on Gryph-charger: a splendidly-armoured, mounted centrepiece carrying an aetherstave. Hiis Gryph-charger is rearing high, showing off its sharp claws and razor beak;
- A Knight-Incantor: this female Stormcast Eternals wizard is armed with an incantor’s staff, and carries spirit flasks and a voidstorm scroll;
- 3 Evocators: a unit of Stormcast Eternals wizards, each armed with a tempest blade and stormstave, led by an Evocator-Prime;
- A unit of 5 Castigators: each armed with a thunderhead greatbow specially designed to destroy the ethereal, this unit is led by a Castigator-Prime;
- 8 Sequitors: led by a Sequitor-Prime, this unit of fearsome warriors is armed with stormsmite mauls, along with soulshields;
- A Celestar Ballista: a large piece of mobile artillery that launches bolts of blessed sigmarite, crewed by 2 Stormcast Eternals clutching not only sigmarite blades but a variety of instruments used to calibrate the ballista.
Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soul Wars is packed with gaming content – the complete, unabridged Warhammer Age of Sigmar Core Book is included, full of background and rules, along with 3 booklets that explain how to play games, from the basic rules to the more advanced, optional rules you can slot in at your leisure:
An 8-page booklet providing essential information about the Age of Sigmar, the contents of the box you’ve just opened and the hobby of collecting, building, painting and playing with Citadel miniatures. Includes an overview of the Nighthaunt and Stormcast Eternals factions, as well as a Battleplan!
Warhammer Age of Sigmar Core Book
This is a 320-page hardback book filled with rich history, background and rules you can use to play your games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar in whatever way you see fit. Open Play, Matched play and Narrative Play sections are included, each of which can be tailored to your preference. Contained within:
- Detailed background on the history leading up to the Age of Sigmar, from the destruction of the world-that-was to Sigmar’s discovery and exploration of the Mortal Realms, the civilisations that rose and the Age of Chaos that destroyed them, from the glorious vengeance meted out by Sigmar’s Stormcast Eternals to the vile plan set in motion by Nagash, Supreme Lord of the Undead, which threatens every mortal soul to have ever lived – and sets in motion the Soul Wars this box represents;
- The full Core Rules – an illustrated and annotated guide showing how to play Warhammer Age of Sigmar in an easy to follow manner;
- A guide to Open Play games, including a Battleplan Generator which helps you choose objectives, special rules and victory conditions; Coalition of Death rules for team-based play (with 3 Battleplans); and in-depth rules for Ladder Campaigns;
- A guide to Narrative Play games, including an annotated example game; a guide to setting up Historical Battles; special rules and 2 Battleplans for re-enacting sieges; rules and 2 Battleplans for fighting in the tunnels and caverns beneath the Mortal Realms; and Triumph & Treachery rules for 3 or more players;
- A guide to Matched Play games, which allow players to test their mettle in evenly-matched games of skill and tactics with Pitched Battles allowing for different battle lengths, rules for fielding Warscroll Battalions and Allied units and a table of Battle Strategies providing unpredictable objectives and outcomes to challenge even the most battle-hardened general.
Battle of Glymmsforge
This 32-page booklet sets the scene for the included miniatures – featuring background on the Soul Wars, details of the Stormcast Eternals’ Sacrosanct Chambers and the history of the Free City of Glymmsforge, the most sacred of Sigmar’s strongholds. On top of this is an overview of Shyish – the Realm of Death – and Nagash’s grand plan; part of which includes an undead assault on Glymmsforge.
It includes profiles on each miniature in the box – their place in their army, their abilities and their origins – as well as an inspiring showcase of beautifully-painted models. 13 Warscroll Cards are also included: these are handy, small-format cards containing the rules for each unit included in the box.
This is a 16-page booklet containing everything you need to begin playing games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar right away. Illustrated examples of every mechanic in the game are here, with step-by step instructions taking you through movement, attacking, using abilities, using magic and testing for battleshock.
It includes rules for terrain, explanations of Warscrolls, Warscroll Battalions and Battleplans, Realm of Battle rules and Allegiance Abilities. On its own, this is everything you need to set up and play immediately – combined with the myriad optional rules found in the Core Book it’s an incredibly powerful and flexible basis for playing wargames with your miniatures the way you want to.
Of course, the expansive, flexible rules and spectacular miniatures are hard to use without some accessories: Soul Wars includes:
- 12 14mm, 6-sided turquoise gem dice;
- A 12” transparent range ruler;
- An easy to follow, colour construction guide with step by step instructions for each miniature, making the push-fit models even easier to build
- A Stormcast Eternals transfer sheet.
Also included is a 32-page preview of the Black Library novel Soul Wars, whetting your appetite for further adventures in the Age of Sigmar.
This Perry Miniatures box is an American Civil War Battle Box containing 2 Generals, 145 Infantry, 12 Cavalry, 18 Artillerymen, 4 guns, 1 Farmhouse, over 4 feet of fencing, unit bases for all figures, a revised 'Firepower' rule set by Alessio Cavatore, uniform guide and flags.
The Armada Two Player Starter Set is the perfect place to start your journey onto the seas of Pannithor. Inside you’ll find everything you need for two-players to start their own fleet of courageous Basileans or marauding orcs, along with a rulebook, tokens, ship cards and a paper gaming mat. The fight for the oceans is about to begin!
Resin Basilean Fleet
3 x Elohi
2 x Gur Panther
1 x Gunbrig
1 x Abbess
2 x Sloop Squadron
Resin Orc Fleet
3 x Hammerfist
1 x Bomb boat
2 x Blood Runner
1 x Smasher
2 x Rabble Squadron
96-page rulebook with 10 scenarios, background lore and advanced rules
18 ship cards
5 fleet reference cards
14 Basilean and orc MDF upgrade tokens
Approx 3ft x 4ft paper gaming mat
The Hobby Set has everything a wargamer and painter could want - all in one box. From assembling to painting - the set can do it all. With The Army Painter tools, glue, paints and brushes - including a basecoat primer, you need look no further to get started with the exciting hobby of assembling and painting miniatures for boardgames and wargames alike. Veteran or beginner alike - this high quality & value set offers fantastic products to an unparallel price, making it the best beginner set in the industry.
Everything you need to get started - in one box
High-quality products from the Army Painter
A fantastic top value set for board gamers & wargamers
12x Warpaints 12ml
3x Hobby Brushes
1x Miniature & Model File
1x Plastic Frame Cutter
1x Paint Mixing Tray
1x FREE Superglue
1x The Army Painter Painting Guide
1x Tool Guide
With the Mega Brush Set you get the very best Wargames Brushes available - fulfilling every aspect of painting! In the set you get one each of the following brushes: Insane Detail, Detail, Character, Regiment, Stippling, Monster, Small Drybrush, Large Drybrush, Vehicle, The Psycho and in addition the black handled Masterclass Brush for free.
30 dice (main colour)
6 dice (different colour)
No matter what your favourite type of Wargame – you can never have dice enough. This pack of 14mm Wargaming dice offers the best value in the Hobby, as it includes not only 30 dice, but also 6 opposingly coloured dice useful for the champion, specialist weapon or important saves. Fast dice rolling and no confusion over which dice belongs to what or who…
Red with Black
Black with Red
Blue with White
Green with White
White with Black
Many Imperial strategists believe the Bastion Platoon to be the mainstay of the Astra Militarum fighting force. A combined arms formation of infantry and supporting armour, a Bastion Platoon can break wave after wave of enemy assaults with withering lasgun, heavy weapon and artillery fire.
Hold the line with an Astra Militarum Bastion Platoon – a solid core of infantry units and support vehicles. It features several units that are ideal for inclusion in any Astra Militarum force, whether you're starting a a new army or adding to an existing one, all for less than you’d pay getting the models separately.
The set includes the following multipart plastic units:
- 1 Cadian Command Squad (5 miniatures, each supplied with a Citadel 25mm Round Base)
- 20 Cadian Shock Troops (20 miniatures, each supplied with a Citadel 25mm Round Base)
- 3 Cadian Heavy Weapon Teams (3 miniatures, each supplied with a Citadel 60mm Round Base)
- 1 Sentinel (supplied with a Citadel 60mm Round Base, can instead be assembled as a Scout Sentinel)
- 1 Chimera
- 1 Hydra (can instead be assembled as a Wyvern)
This set is also supplied with an Astra Militarum Cadian Transfer Sheet and two Astra Militarum Tank Transfer Sheets.
Band of Brothers is the new Starter Set for the Bolt Action game, this time featuring German Grenadiers against a brand new plastic infantry set, the elite US Airborne:
Band Of Brothers Contents:
Victory at Sea is the game of naval combat during the Second World War. Throughout 1939–45, the nations of the world duelled across the oceans across the globe, only to discover the fundamental nature of naval warfare changing in the face of rapidly developing technologies. Now you can play out these confrontations on the tabletop with entire fleets drawn from the Royal Navy, US Navy, Imperial Japanese Navy, German Kriegsmarine or any of the other nations featured in Victory at Sea.
From skirmishes involving single destroyers hunting down merchantmen to the clashing of massive battleships, from invasions of islands across the Pacific to mastering waves of dive bombers, Victory at Sea enables you to fight exciting battles that take place on the oceans of World War II.
The Battle for the Pacific starter set focuses primarily on actions in the seas of the Far East – the Imperial Japanese Navy and the mighty US Navy clashing for control of the islands, resources and seas of the Pacific Theatre. The Victory at Sea rules manual presented in this starter game contain all you need to know to begin playing with the fleets included.
A4 Battle of the Pacific Rules manual
Die-cut game tokens sheet
15 Warlord Resin model ships:
USS Indianapolis 1944
USS Northampton 1942
USS Chicago 1942
Fubuki-class Destroyer x3
Fletcher-class Destroyer x 6
Ship Cards and damage sliders x 15
Ten-sided dice x 4
Six-sided dice x 12
A0 Sea Mat x2
Ships are in Warlord Resin
Alongside a softback copy of the Black Seas core rules, you'll get nine beautifully detailed plastic miniatures; three frigates and six brigs. You'll also get sails, rigging and flag sheets for all your ships and all the ship cards, wake markers and tokens that you'll need to play. We've also included an A0 battle mat, dice and rulers!
Years of planning culminate in The Longest Day, the long-awaited invasion begins with the assault on the beaches of Normandy; D-Day 6th June 1944...
The longest day
Normandy, 6 June 1944. The Allies undertake the largest and most ambitious amphibious landings in history to return the fight to western Europe.
Re-create the turning point of the war, that allowed the Allies to gain a foothold in Europe and which was to set the stage for the Axis downfall.
This set contains:
2x LCVP landing craft
1x AT/Flak bunker
1x Coastal Defence bunker
2x German Pak 40 ATG (for inside the bunkers)
1x Duplex Drive Sherman with lowered screens
32x plastic US Infantry
16x plastic German Grenadiers
2x MG 42 MMG teams
4x US Army casualties
2x US Engineers carrying Bangalore torpedoes
2x MMG sandbag emplacements
Set of battlefield accessories
2m of barbed wire
This Warhammer card holder is perfect for carrying the essentials when you're low on space. Featuring the Aquila symbol in silver metallic embroidered detail on the front and the phrase "The Emperor Protects" in silver metallic foiled detail on the back, it has enough room for four cards and a slip pocket in the top for folded bank notes and receipts.
First, there was the humble Citadel Painting Handle – this simple tool was a runaway hit, making it easy to paint your model and eat a bacon sandwich without ruining your finish. Then they got bigger, sprouted arms to aid assembly, and even turned red so you could spot special models when batch-painting. This updated Citadel Colour: Painting Handle is the biggest improvement on the revolutionary tool since its inception. Our design team has retained everything that made the original great, while evolving the design based on hard-won experience.
By removing much of the bulk in the spring-loaded upper clasp, it’s easier than ever to reach all around – and under – your models. The grip is more ergonomic, sitting comfortably in your palm for fatigue-free marathon painting sessions. The redesigned shape of the base improves the balance and distribution of weight, allowing us to make it even taller while reducing accidental knock-downs.
The painting handle holds 25mm, 28mm, 32mm and 40mm bases.
If you love using your painting handles, you’ll love these even more.
Just when you thought you had basecoating all figured out, our engineering wizards have devised the best way to do it yet. This is the sort of innovation you didn't know you needed until now. It may look like a goofy stick, but the pegs allow you to stretch elastic bands in different ways to hold miniatures securely whilst you work all the angles to get the paint where it needs to be.
A detachable handle allows you to get right in there with your hands for maximum control, or keep them out of the way to avoid having to explain why your thumb is blue. 50 elastic bands are included in this set to get you started. The flexible configuration will hold bases from 25mm all the way up to 65mm.
Welcome to the future of basecoating.
The Games Workshop Figure Cases are the best way to transport and protect your Citadel miniatures. Containing one set of brand new and cunningly designed channel foam, the Citadel Skirmish Figure Case has been specially designed to fit almost any model, any shaThe Citadel Figure Cases are the perfect way to transport and protect your Citadel miniatures. Containing one set of our revolutionary channel foam, the Citadel Skirmish Figure Case has been specially designed to fit almost any model that we make, any shape and size, quickly and easily without the chore of cutting and shaping to fit.
Packing and unpacking the case is absurdly quick and easy; any model, however pointy, placed anywhere within the channels will be protected as well as if you’d spent countless hours hacking away at a custom fit. You’ll free up more time to concentrate on games, painting or just showing off your miniatures collection. The channel foam is as efficient a use of space as possible, allowing you to store more models more safely than any other case. Have a look at the images or check out the video in the tab to the right to to get a taste for just how life-changingly excellent these cases are - you won’t be able to work out how you lived without them. It’s ok. Those dark times are over now.
We know that you want the best protection for your miniatures - the foam inside the case is slightly larger than the case itself, and will compress around the figures when closed, ensuring a minimum of movement for any miniature.. It also has nylon catches, so if you should drop it the catches won’t break. To ensure the robustness of the stress points, a metal hinge runs along the back, strengthening and adding a reassuring weightiness.. We also know that space can be at a premium when storing models, so the Skirmish and Battle cases have been designed to stack on top of each other for easy storage.
We’ve put a lot of effort and research into making the case as comfortable as possible to transport, with ergonomically-designed handles for maximum grip - and the lid locks open, meaning no terrible accidents crushing your beloved miniatures on the gaming table.pe and size, quickly and easily without the chore of cutting and shaping to fit. Packing and unpacking the case is quick and easy. Any model, however irregular, placed anywhere within the channels will be protected as well as if you’d spent countless hours hacking away at a custom fit. The channel foam is as efficient a use of space as possible, allowing you to store more models more safely than any other case. The foam inside the case is slightly larger than the case itself, and will compress around the figures when closed, ensuring a minimum of movement for any miniature.. It also has nylon catches, so if you drop your case the catches won’t break. To ensure the robustness of the stress points, a metal hinge runs along the back, strengthening the whole structure. We also know that space can be at a premium when storing models, so the Skirmish and Battle cases have been designed to stack on top of each other for easy storage. We’ve put a lot of effort and research into making the case as comfortable as possible to transport, with ergonomically-designed handles for maximum grip - and the lid locks open, meaning no terrible accidents crushing your beloved miniatures on the gaming table.
DEAD MAN'S HAND is the 28mm skirmish game by Great Escape Games. Bands of tough and wily Cowboys, stoic Lawmen, ruthless Outlaws and crazy Desperados fight for fame and respect in the Old West.
Inside the box is a rulebook with card deck and markers, Lawmen and Outlaw gangs (each gang is 7 metal miniatures with bases), dice and an exclusive 4Ground building. Limited Edition: once sold out this box set will not be available.
The 44 page full colour Dead Man's Hand rule book comes with the DMH card deck consisting of 54 cards and A5 punchboard of game markers.
With Late War looming on the horizon, the first wave of releases are now available for preorder! Starter Forces, Card Packs, and Fortress Europe are available for preorder ahead of their June 6 release date. Our Starter Forces are a great value entry point for new players or as a starting point for a returning player's new army. FURY and Hit the Beach are the perfect two-player sets to get started in Flames Of War with a friend. Contains: 5x Plastic Tanks: Tiger (8.8cm) StuG (7.5cm) M4 Sherman (75mm) M4 Sherman (76mm) M10 Tank 1x Complete A5 Rulebook 1x Fury "Start Here" Booklet 2x Terrain Cards 6x Dice 7x Unit Cards Please note: Miniatures are supplied unpainted and some assembly will be required.
Whether you descend into murky caverns or tread the pass of ancient Dwarf mines - the GAMEMASTER: Dungeons & Caverns Core Set allows you to create any setting for your roleplaying party.
Both fun and extremely easy to build, this set has absolutely EVERYTHING you need to build any subterranean setting - for any RPG system or skirmish miniature game.
Armed with specially manufactured XPS foam board and a versatile hot wire cutter, go crazy and don't let anything but your imagination hold you back! Find inspiration in our many online tutorial videos, or the inspirational guide included in this set, to conjure up any dungeon or cavern complex you might want. Make it generic and reuse it countless times in different patterns to create overwhelming cave systems - or make that highly unique Lair of the Silver Dragon or the Frozen Cave of the Owlbear - anything is possible!
The scenery XPS foam board will also allow you to make doorways, cave entrances, stairs, bridges, slime pits and many more features. The soft surface of the board allows you to draw any texture or image, enhancing your gaming experience and blowing the minds of your fellow dungeoneers.
Do it yourself or with your party - once you cut and create your first magic portal, you'll never look back!
GAMEMASTER - In Search Of Adventure!
WE CAN ONLY SUPPLY UK CUSTOMERS WITH THIS ITEM.
This incredibly precise Hot Wire Foam Cutter will give you clean, accurate and fast cuts – every time! It is the perfect tool for cutting XPS foam sheets for any dungeon backdrop, wargaming terrain or landscape scenery.
- Hold activation button to quickly heat wire to 300°
- Move slow for precise cuts – and protect wire
- Max cut size: 4 cm × 12 cm / 1.5 by 4.7