This Citadel Base paint, made by Games Workshop, is designed to base coat miniatures very easily in order to give a matt finish with a single layer. It is a non-toxic, water-based acrylic paint designed for use on all types of miniature, including the Games Workshop range of miniatures manufactured for the Warhammer 40,000, Warhammer Fantasy Battle and Lord of the Rings games sytems.
Games Workshop colour spray cans are designed for undercoating metal and plastic models. The purpose of the undercoat is twofold: it acts as a primer and it provides a flat base colour to paint onto. You will find that a spray finish is far flatter and better to paint onto than a brushed undercoat.
This can contains 400ml of black Games Workshop undercoat.
Due to airport regulations spray cans cannot be sold to customers outside the United Kingdom. All colours shown are approximate
Due to postage restrictions spray paint must be sent by courier service and there is an additional shipping charge for this
This Retributor Armour Citadel Layer paint, made by Games Workshop, is designed to be used over a base coat without mixing. It is a non-toxic, water based acrylic paint designed for use on all types of miniature, including the Games Workshop range of miniatures manufactured for the Warhammer 40,000, Warhammer Fantasy Battle and Lord of the Rings games sytems.
18ml Pot of Citadel Contrast paint.
18ml Pot of Citadel Contrast paint.
The Soul Wars are over, but a new conflict brews in the Realm of Beasts.
It is a time of great change in the Mortal Realms. A surge of life sweeps across the eight realms to force back the tide of death left in the Necroquake’s wake, and the forces of Order waste no time in laying claim to the newly rejuvenated land. But with Kragnos, god of Destruction, released from his prison and leading a vengeful rampage across Ghur, the Stormcast Eternals must fight their toughest battles yet to safeguard the pioneering Dawnbringer Crusades.
If you’re looking to plunge headfirst into the new edition of Warhammer Age of Sigmar, look no further than this glorious boxed set. Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Dominion comes complete with two powerful armies, pitting the reforged Stormcast Eternals against the emerging threat of the Kruleboyz – cunning and deadly orruks native to the swamps of Ghur. The set also includes a Dominion-exclusive version of the Warhammer Age of Sigmar Core Book, which provides extensive background information on the game’s fantastical setting as well as a full set of rules for playing thrilling games with your Citadel miniatures.
This boxed set includes:
1x 360-page Warhammer Age of Sigmar Core Book (Hardback): Discover the lore of Warhammer Age of Sigmar and learn to master magnificent armies of valiant warriors, wild daemons, and more on the battlefield. This vast tome of knowledge includes all of the game’s core rules, three different styles of gameplay suitable for players of every level, variant game types for siege battles and tunnel fighting, and much more.
1x 24-page Start Here booklet – War at Amberstone Watch: This supplementary booklet is exclusive to the Dominion box and provides newcomers with the perfect starting point for the Warhammer Age of Sigmar hobby, including the story and gameplay rules for a fateful clash between the Stormcast Eternals and Kruleboyz included in the box.
60x Plastic Push-fit Citadel Miniatures: At the heart of the Dominion set are two armies of brand new miniatures, each cleverly designed so they can be pushed together without the need for glue. Each force includes a flexible range of powerful units armed with devastating weaponry and wargear, and they can easily be bolstered with additional reinforcements to act as the elite core of a larger army. These models include:
21x Stormcast Eternals
The chosen champions of Sigmar, plucked from their mortal bodies at the moment of their death and reforged as shining heroes clad in thick golden armour. Each Stormcast Eternal is a nigh-immortal warrior capable of fighting hordes of the fiercest monsters and emerging victorious.
- 1x Yndrasta, the Celestial Spear: Yndrasta is one of the most storied champions of Sigmar, charged with leading the God-King's forces across Ghur and serving as his ultimate beastslayer. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 65mm Round Base.
- 1x Lord-Imperatant with 1x Gryph-hound: Lord-Imperatants are amongst the greatest of Sigmar’s strategists. Each is a formidable warrior in their own right, their most notable strength lies in their ability to lead their forces as one unstoppable war engine. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base and a Citadel 32mm Round Base.
- 1x Knight-Vexillor with Banner of Apotheosis: Knights-Vexillor are granted the right to bear a Banner of Apotheosis, infused with the forge-magics of Grungni. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base.
- 3x Praetors: Praetor retinues are amongst the finest bodyguards in all the realms, linked to their ward at an arcane level. These models come supplied with 3x Citadel 40mm Round Bases.
- 1x Knight-Arcanum: Members of the mysterious Valedictor temple, Knights-Arcanum are unknowable but potent mages charged with protecting recovered ancient lore. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base.
- 3x Annihilators: Dispatched to unleash Sigmar’s destructive wrath, Annihilators thunder into the enemy with such force that they scatter their foes like matchsticks. These models come supplied with 3x Citadel 40mm Round Bases.
- 10x Vindictors: Dauntless warriors of the Redeemer conclaves, the Vindictors are the shieldwall upon which the forces of ruin shatter. These models come supplied with 10x Citadel 40mm Round Bases.
Emboldened by the arrival of Kragnos and eager to spread beyond the borders of their ancestral swamps, the Kruleboyz are a vicious, cunning breed of orruk who enjoy nothing more than laying their enemies low with the sneakiest, most underhanded tactics they can devise.
- 1x Killaboss on Great Gnashtoof: Particularly storied Killabosses can procure all manner of terrifying, swamp-dwelling mounts from the Beast-breakaz to show off their status. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 105mm Oval Base.
- 1x Murknob with Belcha-banna: Murknobs are champion warriors among the Kruleboyz, and they revel in taking the heads of their adversaries – honestly or otherwise. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base.
- 1x Swampcalla Shaman with 1x Pot-grot: Even for Kruleboyz, Swampcalla Shamans are foul creatures. These spell-flingers have an innate connection to the mires they inhabit, which they channel into noisome spells of debilitation while brewing up vile elixirs to aid their green-skinned kin. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base and a Citadel 25mm Round Slotta Base.
- 1x Killaboss with 1x Stab-grot: Killabosses are the warlords of the Kruleboyz. Each has wrested their position from rivals by being not only a potent warrior but also possessed of true Morkish kunnin’. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base and a Citadel 25mm Round Slotta Base.
- 3x Man-skewer Boltboyz: The fiendish poisoned crossbows wielded by the Man-skewer Boltboyz are powerful enough to take down a charging grunta with one shot. These models come supplied with 3x Citadel 32mm Round Bases.
- 10x Gutrippaz: Gutrippaz form the slimy heart of the Kruleboyz. These mobs of spear-wielding greenskins are known for their vicious kunnin’ and the spiteful amusement they find in laying low the enemy with their wicked, poisoned weapons. These models come supplied with 10x Citadel 32mm Round Bases.
- 20x Hobgrot Slittaz: These malicious little brutes delight in eviscerating the foe with their slitta-knives and employing explosive devices pilfered from their duardin paymasters. These models come supplied with 20x Citadel 25mm Round Slotta Bases.
14x Warscroll Cards and 2x Allegiance Ability Cards: Quickly look up the stats and abilities of your Citadel miniatures with these reference cards, ensuring you’ll never need to go digging through a book right in the middle of an exciting game.
Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Dominion is only available while stocks last, so don’t hesitate to order your set today.
18ml Pot of Citadel Contrast paint.
This Citadel Shade or wash is designed to flow over other colours and into the recesses of a miniature helping to really bring out the detail. It is a non toxic, water based acrylic paint designed for use on all types of miniature.
This Games Workshop product contains 18ml of wash.
Clad in formidable exo-armour and equipped with a fearsome array of weaponry, Einhyr Hearthguard are a force to be reckoned with. Whether forming bodyguards around their Oathband's heroes or striking deep into the heart of enemy territory, they are all but unstoppable on the attack and nigh-immovable in defence.
This multipart plastic kit builds five Einhyr Hearthguard, elite Kin equipped with the finest armour and weapons available. Their bulky, rune-etched exo-armour allows them to withstand concentrated enemy fire, and incorporates a shoulder-mounted grenade launcher. Each model can be armed with a choice of ranged and melee weapons – an EtaCarn plasma gun or volkanite disintegrator for blasting away at a distance, and a concussion gauntlet or plasma blade gauntlet for close fighting. The kit includes 19 interchangeable heads – 12 unique bare heads, five helmets, and two helmets with open visors. One model can also be built as a Hesyr leader, equipped with a concussion hammer and a choice of two different crests.
This set comprises 117 plastic components, and is supplied with 5x Citadel 32mm Round Bases and a Leagues of Votann Transfer Sheet with 555 numerals, runes, and markings for prominent Leagues. These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel Colour paints.
Designed to survive the worst that hostile worlds and alien predators can throw at it, the Sagitaur is a rugged ATV ideally suited for scouting operations and swift, armoured offensives. Sagitaurs mount a remarkable amount of firepower for vehicles of their size, and can even knock out enemy battle tanks – all while maintaining transport capacity for small expeditionary squads.
This box builds one Sagitaur, a fast-moving vehicle that combines firepower with the ability to carry a unit into battle. This sturdy six-wheeled vehicle boasts a hull-mounted twin bolt cannon, a rear transport hatch, and comes with a choice of four turret weapons operated by a robotic gunner – a HYLas beam cannon, L7 missile launcher, Sagitaur missile launcher, or MATR autocannon – providing the versatility to take on any threat. The Sagitaur's pilot is visible beneath a screen of clear plastic, with a choice of three different heads to customise your driver and keep each of your vehicles distinct.
This kit comprises 88 plastic components and 3 clear plastic components, and is supplied with a Leagues of Votann Transfer Sheet with 555 numerals, runes, and markings for prominent Leagues. This miniature is supplied unpainted and requires assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel Colour paints.