Citadel Bases provide a stable, steady platform for your models to stand on, and can be painted any way you please to add character and atmosphere to your armies. This pack contains three Citadel 60mm Round Bases.
Citadel Bases provide a stable, steady platform for your models to stand on, and can be painted any way you please to add character and atmosphere to your armies. This pack contains five Citadel 60x35mm Oval Bases
Kill Team: Octarius
A rogue Inquisitor’s gambit has failed. Hordes of Orks and Tyranids, set against each other in hope of mutual destruction, only grew stronger and now threaten to spill out of the Octarius sector into surrounding space. Only the desperate actions of highly specialised kill teams keeps their rampage in check, but they are not the only ones skulking through the shadows. Elite operatives clash in close confines, engaging in furious firefights and deadly duels, and the fate of billions hangs in the balance.
The new edition of Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team has been redesigned from the ground up as the greatest tabletop skirmish experience yet, and Kill Team: Octarius is the perfect place to start your campaign of clandestine missions. This incredible boxed set includes two full kill teams – Veteran Guardsmen of the Death Korps of Krieg and cunning Ork Kommandos – alongside all the rules, terrain, and accessories you need to start playing.
This boxed set includes:
1x 144-page Kill Team Core Book: Learn your way around the brand new Kill Team with this tome of clear, concise rules for matched play, open play, and narrative play missions. Alongside the rules, you'll find pages packed with lore introducing the dark and gritty world of Kill Team and insight into both the Collecting and Gaming sides of the hobby.
1x 96-page Kill Team Octarius War Manual Book: Discover the background behind the kill teams included in the box, including rules for fielding them in games of Kill Team and a host of missions set within the rapidly destabilising Octarius sector.
23x Citadel Miniatures: Two full kill teams of Veteran Guardsmen and Ork Kommandos form the heart of Kill Team: Octarius, each featuring a wide array of customisation and alternate assembly options. Extra detail parts allow for deep personalisation of your kill team, with many models able to be assembled as multiple different kinds of operative. Each team also comes with a full transfer sheet with over 400 markings and emblems for customising your models.
17x Terrain Pieces: Create a ramshackle Ork shanty town with brand new ruins, platforms, and scattered refuse. The terrain represents the sorts of environments commonly found throughout the Octarius sector, and presents new challenges for even the most experienced Kill Team commanders.
3x Combat Gauges: The new edition of Kill Team uses a simplified measurement system to create fast, dynamic games. These combat gauges feature the new system’s symbols and are perfect for slotting into narrow gaps between operatives when a regular tape measure would be too cumbersome.
Additional Accessories: Get straight into the game with a double-sided game mat, two decks of 27 Tactical Ops cards, and 10 dice.
Call upon the profane power of the Chaos Gods with these themed dice. They're perfect for critical close combat duels and careful shots across dense terrain.
Each six-sided, round-cornered die is black with markings picked out in orange ink. The 20 dice in this set each measure 16mm x 16mm and feature the Chaos star icon on the 6 face with traditional pips on the other faces. The dice are supplied in a blister pack with an artworked backing card.
Gork and Mork are sure to look down on you with favour when you cast a handful of these fetching Orky dice. They're perfect for brutal close combat duels and kunnin' barrages of shots across dense terrain.
Each six-sided, round-cornered die is black with markings picked out in an orange ink. The 20 dice in this set each measure 16mm x 16mm and feature an Ork head icon on the 6 face with traditional pips on the other faces. The dice are supplied in a blister pack with an artworked backing card.
This card pack is an expansion for Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team.
Tac Ops are selectable secondary objectives used in many mission types found in Kill Team, which are hidden from your opponent and provide many different methods of scoring during games.
This pack contains two decks of 27 cards each comprising 24 Tac Ops objectives from the Kill Team Core Book and three selection cards for hiding your chosen objectives from your opponent. The two decks have identical fronts and differently coloured backs to ensure they're easily kept separate.
The Adeptus Custodes are demigods of war, sworn to defend the Emperor to their last breath. In this dark and dangerous age, that mission compels them away from Holy Terra and out into the stars, for no longer can they stand upon the ramparts of the Imperial Palace and watch the galaxy burn. They are the most elite warriors in the Imperium, clad in auramite armour and wielding some of the finest weapons ever created by Mankind. Whether teleporting into the heart of battle, storming to war aboard ancient Land Raiders or streaking through the skies astride Dawneagle jetbikes, the Custodians are death incarnate to their enemies. Alongside them fight the Sisters of Silence, a secretive order of psychic blanks to whom falls the task of protecting the Imperium from rogue psykers and sorcerers. Together, they are the Talons of the Emperor, and where they take to the field no foe of the Emperor can stop them.
This mighty tome contains pages of background and rules dedicated to the Emperor's most elite guardians – the Adeptus Custodes. Discover the history and hierarchy of the Talons of the Emperor, and the legendary heroes that have stood by the Emperor's side for over 10,000 years, as well as the myriad ways they wage war in Terra's name.
Inside the 104-page hardback book, you'll find:
- In-depth background and lore on the Adeptus Custodes and the Sisters of Silence, who make up the Talons of the Emperor, plus information about War Zone: Terra, where the Custodes battle insidious threats
- Exquisite art that exemplifies the deific nature of these unparalleled warriors
- All the rules you need to play your Adeptus Custodes army, including 20 datasheets covering every unit from the brand new Blade Champion to the Custodian Guard and Prosecutors
- A full suite of rules for playing Crusade and narrative games, including Agendas, Battle Traits, Requisitions, Crusade Relics, plus Battle Scars, and Artefacts of the Vault Relics unique to the Adeptus Custodes
- An 'Eavy Metal miniatures showcase including variant Adeptus Custodes colour schemes
The Aeldari once ruled the galaxy, before their civilisation collapsed under the weight of their hedonism. Now they are a dying and fractured race, their differing factions all finding ways to survive in a galaxy where their extinction seems inevitable. All members of Aeldari society depend on the power of their seers, the skills of their warriors, and the technological superiority of their sleek weapons and engines of war.
The Asuryani sail the sea of stars aboard massive starships called craftworlds, their citizens keeping to highly disciplined Paths to avoid drowning in the same decadence as their ancestors. The Harlequins are warrior-dancers who worship Cegorach, the Laughing God, and do not distinguish between art and war. Some, like the Corsairs, hark back to the individualism of old, plundering the space lanes for personal profit, while the Ynnari see the salvation of their race in grim unification under Ynnead, the God of the Dead.
This luxurious and expansive book is a must-have for Aeldari players and collectors. Not only does it provide you with the rules to play an Aeldari army, but it also contains loads of background lore, so you can learn all about the rise and fall of the Aeldari, how they wage war, the many Paths their society walks, and the diverse factions that exist beneath the Aeldari banner.
Inside this 200-page hardback book, you'll find:
– In-depth background on the Aeldari, from their rise and fall to the many factions that split off from their original civilization, as well as information on multiple craftworlds such as Biel-Tan, Saim-Hann, Iyanden, and Ulthwé
– Majestic artwork depicting many aspects this once-great and still awe-inspiring civilization, from fearsome Aspect Warriors to roguish Corsairs
– All the rules you need to play an Aeldari army, be they craftworlders, Ynarri, Harlequins, Corsairs, or a mix, including 57 datasheets, from the war-forged Avatar of Khaine to the rank and file Guardian Defenders
– All the rules you need to lead Asuryani, Harlequin, and Ynarri forces in Crusade and narrative games, including Agendas, Battle Traits, Requisitions, Crusade Relics, and unique campaign structures for each faction of Aeldari
– An 'Eavy Metal miniatures showcase full of lovingly painted Aeldari miniatures
From Shyish, the Realm of Death, come the ethereal Nighthaunt – terrifying spectres driven to murder by their bitter hatred for the living. These undead are the terror weapon of the Great Necromancer, united under the cruelest and most tortured rulers ever to die. Their cold grasp reaches across the Mortal Realms, spreading a paralysis of fear amongst the living souls they once called kin, a howling host that will leave only an endless landscape of corpses and wailing spirits remains.
Within these pages you’ll find everything you need to know to command the deathless hosts of the Nighthaunt in your games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar, and discover their place in the Mortal Realms. Read the abundant and sorrowful history of these tortured souls, explore the haunted empire of the amethyst underworlds, and delve into the spectral processions that drag souls into Nagash's iron grip.
This 96-page hardback book contains:
- A musty catacomb of background information on the Nighthaunt, including their history, relationship with Nagash, and spectral culture
- Sinister yet breathtaking artwork that conveys the grim majesty of the Nighthaunt
- 31 warscrolls and pitched battle profiles for ghostly warriors, from swarming Chainrasps to new heroes like the Scriptor Mortis and Awlrach the Drowner
- Rules for 4 distinct Nighthaunt Processions, plus command traits, artefacts of power, spells, and battle traits like Aura of Dread and Frightful Touch
- Path to Glory campaign rules that allow you to spread the pall of Death by haunting the Mortal Realms, plus 7 warscroll battalions for use in narrative play
- Matched play content including 4 grand strategies and 6 battle tactics to unleash against your enemies
- A showcase of morbid Nighthaunt miniatures assembled in the colours of their Processions, alongside guides on how to paint them yourself
Also included is a sheet of 28 tokens and a range ruler, used for tracking the effects of the Wave of Terror ability.