Two deadly assassin droids make their way into Star Wars: Legion in this new Operative Expansion! IG-11 is known for his ability to take down multiple targets in a whirlwind of blaster fire. Meanwhile, IG-88 is a rogue assassin droid with a reputation for ruthlessly bringing in his targets no matter the cost. This expansion puts both of these droids at players’ disposal as mercenaries who will also side with Imperials or Rebels without any more qualms about their assignments. In addition to their built in functionality, five Command Cards give them even more tactical options in battle while two upgrade cards give players the freedom to explore two distinct forms of programming with IG-11.
The battles of Star Wars: Legion can rage across the galaxy. You may be fighting in the desert wastes of Tatooine, the snow fields of Hoth, the grassy fields of Lothal, or the tropical beaches of Scarif. No matter where the Galactic Civil War takes you, the Priority Supplies Battlefield Expansion has the miniatures to bring new life to your battlefields.
Your troops may hunker down behind sturdy barricades or desperately maneuver to secure crates, comms stations, and moisture vaporators. With a total of twelve objective miniatures between these two expansions, you’ll have everything you need to bring a new level of Star Wars realism to your games of Star Wars: Legion.
Soldiers are called to serve in many types of missions, from tense hostage exhanges to payload deliveries to bombing runs. Wherever and whenever the battle rages, the Vital Assets Battlefield Expansion adds new options to expand the scope of your Star Wars™: Legion games!
This expansion contains 16 unpainted, finely sculpted battlefield objective miniatures, including two hostages, six bombs, six crates, and two repulsor pallets that can replace your objective tokens or enhance your battlefield. These miniatures are joined by new battle, hostage, and supply cards that add even more variety to your battles!
The galaxy’s seedy underbelly comes to Star Wars: Legion with the Shadow Collective Starter Set! This set introduces mercenaries to the game, inviting players to hire units from the notorious Black Sun and Pyke syndicates to join other faction’s armies. Alternatively, Maul himself can unite these disparate criminals under the banner of the Shadow Collective and lead them as a standalone force. Alongside his Mandalorian Super Commandos, they form a threat that could bring the galaxy to its knees.
Whichever path they choose, this set gives players plenty of new options for building their armies with 22 miniatures, including Maul, a unit of Shadow Collective Mandalorian Super Commandos, a unit of Black Sun Enforcers, and a unit of Pyke Syndicate Foot Soldiers. Additionally, players can further customize these forces with 30 upgrade cards that unlock heavy weapons, characters like Rook Kast, and more. Finally, this set also includes three command cards for use with the new mercenaries, three new command cards for Maul, and reprints of Maul’s three Separatist Alliance command cards.
Players can hire some of the most infamous mercenaries in the galaxy to join their armies with this card pack for Star Wars: Legion! The Upgrade Card Pack II contains updated unit cards for notorious bounty hunters Boba Fett, Bossk, Cad Bane, and even the A-A5 Speeder Truck that make them playable using the new mercenary rules introduced with the Shadow Collective Starter Set. Additionally, players will also find copies of the three new command card for use with mercenary units from the Shadow Collective Starter Set. Finally, this pack also includes a selection of 60 upgrade cards designed to help them get the most out of their mercenaries, including the new cards introduced in the Shadow Collective Starter Set.
The ruthless Mandalorian warrior Gar Saxon blasts his way into Star Wars: Legion as a commander in Maul’s Shadow Collective! Filled with a desire for power and dominance, Saxon gives players even more options for their Shadow Collective forces with his elite Mandalorian training. What’s more, three command cards represent the brute strength and underhanded tactics he’s willing to use to ensure victory. Finally, seven upgrade cards give players the chance to equip Saxon with an array of deadly weaponry, including his iconic Galar-90 rifle, jetpack rockets, and a ZX flame projector.
Those warbands who followed the spiralling labyrinth of Harrowdeep to its very nadir have found themselves in an even more nightmarish place – the Nethermaze. Once the dungeon of Harrowdeep’s architects, this bizarre and ever-morphing domain of pure shadow magic is a maddening labyrinth, full of traps and dangers of all kinds. It's in this oppressive darkness that your warband must fight, never trusting the ground beneath their own feet.
The ultimate competitive miniatures game evolves once again with the Warhammer Underworlds: Nethermaze Core Set. This packed box contains everything you need to start playing games in the shadowy labyrinth below Harrowdeep, including two complete warbands, dice, cards, tokens, boards, and more.
Warhammer Underworlds is a deck-based strategy game of skirmish battles set in Warhammer Age of Sigmar’s Mortal Realms. It’s full of big action, clever combinations and tricks, and fast-paced gameplay. You’ll be able to get started right away with the pre-made decks included in the box – using the new Rivals format – or hone your deck by adding universal cards from other Warhammer Underworlds expansions for near-endless strategic depth.
This set contains:
- The complete rules for Warhammer Underworlds – a tight and concise ruleset, honed over many seasons. This expansion adds fresh new mechanics like Maps and Domains, as well as chilling new lore and art that delves deeper still into the shadowy setting established by Harrowdeep
- The complete Shadeborn warband – Murderous aelven Shadowstalkers that utilise the umbral arts, melting into the shadows and then reappearing to strike down their foes from behind. Quickly assemble your warband with four push-fit models, cast in a deep mauve to stand out even when unpainted, plus fighter cards and a full Rivals deck to claim the deeps for Khaine
- The complete Skittershank’s Clawpack warband – Skaven assassins that exhibit all the cunning and cruelty of the Clans Eshin. With five push-fit models in skulking brown plastic, plus fighter cards and a pre-made Rivals deck, you’ll be ready to clash quick-fast
- 2 double-sided game boards to represent the uncanny corridors of the Nethermaze
- Warhammer Underworlds tokens, including objectives, wound markers, glory points, and many, many more
- 48 universal cards – gambits, objectives, and upgrades that can be used by any warband, perfect for changing up your Shadeborn and Skittershank’s Clawpack decks, or expanding on your favourite warband as you bring them into the new setting
- 36 Grand Alliance cards – gambits, objectives, and upgrades that can be used by any warband belonging to that Grand Alliance
- 11 Dice – 5 Attack dice, 3 Defence dice and 3 Magic dice, enough for the most devastating blows, desperate defences and cataclysmic spells
Whether you're a new player looking to start your journey or a veteran gamer looking to update your game for the new season, this set is a must-have.
This box contains push-fit miniatures which are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel paints.
The vampire Deintalos dwells in the darkness of Harrowdeep – a lurking menace eager to snare those who walk its labyrinthine passages. His experiences with the Force Dynamic – the arcano-electric force he believes animates all things – led to his self-imposed exile from Shyish, where his brand of necromancy is taboo. In Harrowdeep, Deintalos found an ideal place to hide his grisly experiments, aided by his mortal apprentice in necromancy, Marcov. Deintalos animates recovered cadavers with arcane machinery and the Force Dynamic. These Arcwalkers, as Deintalos dubs them, act in eerie unison to tear apart their foes. With their mindless assistance, Deintalos means to dissect every secret of the abyssal labyrinth in which he dwells.
The Exiled Dead are aggressive, but flexible enough to keep your opponents on their toes and play for objectives. Once you get your shambling fighters into a good position, they’ll be tough to tackle. To this end, Deintalos has an ability that will keep them all moving, activating multiple Arcwalkers at once. This box includes a complete Rivals deck, plus loads of extra cards allowing you to try out a few tricks, as well as universal cards and Grand Alliance cards to use with your other warbands.
This set contains:
- 7x push-fit Exiled Dead miniatures – no glue required to assemble, cast in a cadaverous grey to stand out even when unpainted
- 7x fighter cards, one for each warrior in the warband – Deintalos the Exile, the Prentice Markov, the Deadwalker Regulus, and the Arcwalkers Vlash, Bault, Coyl, and Ione.
- 65 cards to enhance your fighters and provide new tactics and challenges for your games of Warhammer Underworlds: Harrowdeep, including:
– 12x Exiled Dead objective cards
– 10x Exiled Dead upgrade cards
– 10x Exiled Dead gambit spell and ploy cards
– 6x Universal objective cards, usable by any warband
– 7x Universal upgrade cards, usable by any warband
– 7x Universal gambit cards, usable by any warband
– 12x Grand Alliance cards, usable by any warband belonging to the specified Grand Alliance
– 1x Exiled Dead Warband Background / Rivals Deck Card
Miniatures in this box are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel paints.
The Mandalorian and Grogu are ready to join the battles of Star Wars: Legion with this Operative Expansion! Din Djarin, also known as the Mandalorian, expands the game’s mercenary forces with his skills as a bounty hunter. Joining him as a counterpart is Grogu, a foundling with a strong connection to the Force. Together, they form a potent duo that can also enhance your players’ Rebel and Imperial armies. In addition to their latent abilities provided on two unit cards, this expansion also includes four command cards that give them even more strategic options in battle. Finally, four upgrade cards give players the freedom to outfit Djarin with an array of additional equipment, including his Amban Rifle or a Baskar Spear.