Warhammer 40000 also known as Warhammer 40k or even simply 40k is the Games Workshop game of tabletop battles, where powerful warriors battle vicious and merciless aliens in the far distant future. You command your very own battle force, with hardened troops, deadly vehicles and high-tech weapons of mass destruction.
Your force is represented by models from the Games Workshop range that you paint and assemble yourself. There are thousands of different troops to choose from, from mighty Space Marines to evil Orks.
09-07-2018Kill Team Starter Set
15-12-2018Realm of Chaos Wrath and Rapture
08-12-2018Warhammer 40k Carry Case
08-12-2018Imperium Nihilus: Vigilus Defiant
08-12-2018Warhammer 40k: Chapter Approved 2018
08-12-2018Marneus Calgar, Chapter Master of the Ultramarines
01-12-2018Craftworld Asuryani Bladehost
01-12-2018Necron Dominion Spearhead
01-12-2018Imperial Fists Supremacy Force
01-12-2018Space Marine Primaris Interdiction Force
24-11-2018Citadel Project Hobby Box
24-11-2018Citadel Paint Rack
24-11-2018Citadel Paint Box
01-07-2017Warhammer 40,000 Essentials Paint Set
29-09-2018Kill Team Campaign
Warhammer 40,000 Open War Cards
A simple and fun way to set up games of Warhammer 40,000, Open War cards take all the indecision and doubt away and let you get on with your gaming. A deck of 48 cards split into 5 types, they help you determine the deployment, objectives and special rules for Open Play games. Included:
12 x Deployment cards - 12 different player deployments;
12 x Objectives cards - 12 different objectives for winning the game;
12 x Twist cards - 12 different special rules that can be used to add a special factor to the game, such as acid rain, orbital debris and fighting in the dead of night;
6 x Ruse cards - 6 different cards that can be used to glean an advantage, such as ambushing or digging in – used to counter a higher power rating;
6 x Sudden Death cards - 6 different cards that provide different ways to win if you are significantly outnumbered – if your enemy has a power rating at least twice that of yours, you get a secret advantage to use as you wish!
If you use every type of card, that’s over 60,000 combinations – a huge amount of variety! The cards are presented with an instruction booklet, and feature artwork on the reverse.
A compendium of gaming material for use in your games of Warhammer 40,000 Supports Open, Narrative, and Matched Play games. Updated points values for Citadel and Forge World miniatures Beta version of Codex: Adepta Sororitas 12 new matched play missions, Rules for Looted Ork wagons, Create your own characters, Updated Cities of Death rules
A Warhammer 40,000 campaign book
Set upon the Imperial world of Vigilus, this describes the conflict, the forces that fought there, and rules for fighting your own campaigns • Includes 12 Narrative play missions, 6 battlezones, war zone rules, Faction rules, new datasheets for Marneus Calgar, Victrix Honour Guard, Haarken Worldclaimer, and 22 Specialist Detachments
The first of a two-part series set in the Vigilus system
A small carry case designed to safely transport up to 20 miniatures
Made of rigid foam with a zip fastening for extra protection
As vast and dark as a sunless void, the Blackstone Fortress is a creation far beyond the ken of any race in the galaxy. In this age of darkness, in a galaxy riven with strife and horror, the desperate and intrepid alike search this Fortress for long-lost technologies that may be used to turn the tide of war.
In Warhammer Quest Blackstone Fortress, you and your friends take on the role of a group of disparate explorers delving into the labyrinthine halls of a vast and ancient space station. Only by working together and balancing your strength and skills can you hope to survive. With each expedition, you will discover powerful archeotech and learn more of the Blackstone Fortress’ closely guarded secrets, including, perhaps, the location of its greatest treasure. The game can be played solo, or with up to 4 friends, with the fifth player controlling the hostiles. At the end of each expedition, the players return to the nearby port city of Precipice to rest, recuperate, and trade their loot for resources that will aid in their next adventure.
Included in the box:
44 push-fit Citadel miniatures are included in Blackstone Fortress, each supplied on pre-coloured plastic sprues:
- 9 Explorers in red plastic: Janus Draik, Rogue Trader; Taddeus the Purifier, Ministorum Priest; Espern Locarno, Imperial Navigator; Pious Vorne, Missionary Zealot; UR-025, Imperial Robot; Dahyak Grekh, Kroot Tracker; Amallyn Shadowguide, Asuryani Ranger and the Ratling Twins, Rein and Raus;
- 35 Hostiles in grey plastic: Obsidius Mallex, Chaos Lord; 2 Chaos Space Marines; 4 Chaos Beastmen; 4 Ur-Ghuls; 4 Negavolt Cultists; 2 Rogue Psykers; 4 Spindle Drones and 14 Traitor Guardsmen.
The box contains 5 booklets full of rules, background and construction guides for the miniatures:
- A 16-page Rules booklet: this walks the player through games of Blackstone Fortress from setup to exploration, with explanations of special rules and a quick reference guide;
- A 16-page Combat booklet: this contains all the rules for resolving combat during games, with easy to follow annotated examples and a quick reference guide;
- A 24-page Precipice booklet: this details the actions that occur between expeditions, with your explorers resting and rejuvenating;
- A 24-page Background booklet: this provides details on the Fortress, the explorers and the hostile forces they face;
- A 16-page booklet of datasheets for using the included miniatures in games of Warhammer 40,000.
The box also contains everything you need to set up and play a game of Blackstone Fortress, including:
- 40 double-sided board tiles to create the internal labyrinths of the Blackstone Fortress;
- 234 gaming cards;
- 9 Stasis Chambers – safe places for characters to rest between explorations;
- A Databank and a Hidden Vault;
- 70 markers;
- 28 dice.
Redeem Voucher "STORECOLLECT" for collections form CH63 6HD