Warhammer 40000 also known as Warhammer 40k or even simply 40k is the Games Workshop game of tabletop battles, where powerful warriors battle vicious and merciless aliens in the far distant future. You command your very own battle force, with hardened troops, deadly vehicles and high-tech weapons of mass destruction.
Your force is represented by models from the Games Workshop range that you paint and assemble yourself. There are thousands of different troops to choose from, from mighty Space Marines to evil Orks.
21-03-2020Psychic Awakening: Saga of the Beast
18-03-2020Prophecy of the Wolf
14-03-2020Adepta Sororitas: Battle Sanctum
14-03-2020Adepta Sororitas: Rhino
14-03-2020Adepta Sororitas: Repentia Squad
14-03-2020Adepta Sororitas: Canoness
14-03-2020Adepta Sororitas: Dialogus
14-03-2020Adepta Sororitas: Imagifier
14-03-2020Adepta Sororitas: Immolator
14-03-2020Adepta Sororitas: Seraphim Squad
As vast and dark as a sunless void, the Blackstone Fortress is a creation far beyond the ken of any race in the galaxy. In this age of darkness, in a galaxy riven with strife and horror, the desperate and intrepid alike search this Fortress for long-lost technologies that may be used to turn the tide of war.
In Warhammer Quest Blackstone Fortress, you and your friends take on the role of a group of disparate explorers delving into the labyrinthine halls of a vast and ancient space station. Only by working together and balancing your strength and skills can you hope to survive. With each expedition, you will discover powerful archeotech and learn more of the Blackstone Fortress’ closely guarded secrets, including, perhaps, the location of its greatest treasure. The game can be played solo, or with up to 4 friends, with the fifth player controlling the hostiles. At the end of each expedition, the players return to the nearby port city of Precipice to rest, recuperate, and trade their loot for resources that will aid in their next adventure.
Included in the box:
44 push-fit Citadel miniatures are included in Blackstone Fortress, each supplied on pre-coloured plastic sprues:
- 9 Explorers in red plastic: Janus Draik, Rogue Trader; Taddeus the Purifier, Ministorum Priest; Espern Locarno, Imperial Navigator; Pious Vorne, Missionary Zealot; UR-025, Imperial Robot; Dahyak Grekh, Kroot Tracker; Amallyn Shadowguide, Asuryani Ranger and the Ratling Twins, Rein and Raus;
- 35 Hostiles in grey plastic: Obsidius Mallex, Chaos Lord; 2 Chaos Space Marines; 4 Chaos Beastmen; 4 Ur-Ghuls; 4 Negavolt Cultists; 2 Rogue Psykers; 4 Spindle Drones and 14 Traitor Guardsmen.
The box contains 5 booklets full of rules, background and construction guides for the miniatures:
- A 16-page Rules booklet: this walks the player through games of Blackstone Fortress from setup to exploration, with explanations of special rules and a quick reference guide;
- A 16-page Combat booklet: this contains all the rules for resolving combat during games, with easy to follow annotated examples and a quick reference guide;
- A 24-page Precipice booklet: this details the actions that occur between expeditions, with your explorers resting and rejuvenating;
- A 24-page Background booklet: this provides details on the Fortress, the explorers and the hostile forces they face;
- A 16-page booklet of datasheets for using the included miniatures in games of Warhammer 40,000.
The box also contains everything you need to set up and play a game of Blackstone Fortress, including:
- 40 double-sided board tiles to create the internal labyrinths of the Blackstone Fortress;
- 234 gaming cards;
- 9 Stasis Chambers – safe places for characters to rest between explorations;
- A Databank and a Hidden Vault;
- 70 markers;
- 28 dice.
Redeem Voucher "STORECOLLECT" for collections form CH63 6HD
Rigid foam case with zip lock for extra protection Designed to fit all of the miniatures from Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
An Abominable Intellect rises in the Blackstone Fortress, attracting more hostiles from their dark hiding places. Are you ready for the challenge?
These models were originally released in Blackstone Fortress: Escalation. They are perfect for use as hostiles with the Abominable Intellect cards, which increase the difficulty level of your quests in the Blackstone Fortress, or as models in a Warhammer 40,000 Chaos Army. Rules for using these models in Warhammer 40,000 can be found in Blackstone Fortress: Escalation.
- 1 Cultist Firebrand
- 1 Cultist Champion
- 6 Chaos Cultists
This is a multipart plastic kit supplied with 1x 32mm and 7x 25mm Citadel round bases.
Obsidius Mallex lives! The Chaos Lord has risen from his defeat, and has created a corrupted citadel inside the Blackstone Fortress. Through heretical rituals, his followers have activated ever more of the fortress' apocalyptic weapon systems, and now Precipice itself is faced with annihilation. In order to survive, the explorers must venture back inside the Blackstone Fortress and destroy the Citadel of Mallex.
The next part in the ongoing Blackstone Fortress story arc is a race against time as the Chaos forces gain control over more of the structure's weapons. With new explorers, can you destabilise a corrupted region of the Fortress and save Precipice? A new quest will take you deeper than ever before into the mysterious structure – can you defeat the four black shrines and overcome Obsidius Mallex in his Inner Sanctum?
– 24-page Escalation booklet
– 40-page Exploration booklet
– 8-page Datasheet booklet
– 11 board tiles
– 68 cards
– Counters and markers
– 4 stasis chambers
– 1 Throne of Mallex envelope
– 13 Citadel Miniatures: 4 Explorers, 1 Retinue character, 7 Chaos Cultists, 1 Chaos Cultist Firebrand
You will need a copy of Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress to use the main contents of this set. Warhammer 40,000 datasheets, power ratings and matched play points values for the all of the models are included.
With every expedition, the explorers who set out from Precipice unlock more of the Blackstone Fortress’ secrets. Countless riches await those who can find them – and countless dangers also. Amongst the roving squads of heretical warriors, the prowling packs of snarling predators and the eldritch defence systems of the fortress itself, a new threat has been sighted. A monstrous beast lurks in the darkness, one that is feared throughout the Imperium and beyond. It is an apex predator, an ancient terror, and a being utterly incapable of reason or mercy – a dreaded Ambull.
In the first expansion to Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress, The Dreaded Ambull, you'll discover more challenges, more insight into these mysterious structures, and of course, more enemies for your intrepid adventurers to discover and take on. Along with new rules, new discovery cards and new exploration cards, this box also contains three Citadel miniatures. As well as the hulking Ambull itself, there are two Borewyrm Infestations that represent the offspring of this terrifying xenos monster. With this expansion, you'll be able to add new dimensions of enjoyment and complexity to each of your visits to the Blackstone Fortress.
Included in this box are three brand new plastic Citadel miniatures: One Ambull and two Borewyrm Infestations (supplied with one 50mm round base, and two 25mm round bases). Also included are:
- A 16-page Dreaded Ambull Booklet full of rules and background information for the expansion.
- 18 Discovery Cards
- 10 Exporation Cards
- 3 Encounter Cards
- 3 Hostile Reference Cards
- A single Lair of the Beast envelope
- A double-sided punchboard full of useful tokens and markers
- A Lair of the Beast sheet that includes board set up details, rules, an event table and victory conditions.
Rules for using the Ambull and Borewyrm infestations in games of Warhammer 40,000 are also included.
Please note: This expansion requires a copy of Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress to play.
A perfect expansion set for fans of Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress, this pack provides you with two new hostiles in the form of a Chaos Ogryn and Traitor Commissar (even the infamously stoic Commissars are not entirely immune to the lures of Chaos!), and an exciting new quest for your explorers to undertake. Can your adventurous team of ne'er-do-wells halt a fell ritual that is taking place deep within the Blackstone Fortress before it is completed?
The pack also features a plethora of new cards, tokens and rules that will add a new dimension to your games of Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress.
The set includes:
- 1 Traitor Commissar
- 1 Chaos Ogryn
- 16-page Traitor Command booklet
- 1 Heart of Corruption sheet (yes, it’s as creepy as it sounds)
- 1 punchboard sheet of card tokens
- 18 discovery cards
- 12 exploration cards
- 2 encounter cards
- 2 hostile reference cards
- 5 soul price cards (again, bad times)
- 1 Heart of Corruption envelope (within which lies your secret reward for completing the quest)
- 1 assembly guide (to aid you in building the miniatures included in the set)
You will need a copy of Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress to use the main contents of this set, though the miniatures assembly guide also includes Warhammer 40,000 datasheets (including power ratings and matched play points values) for the Chaos Ogryn and Traitor Commissar.
A Warhammer 40,000 campaign book Set upon the Imperial world of Vigilus, this describes the conflict, the forces that fought there, and rules for fighting your own campaigns • Includes 12 Narrative play missions, 6 battlezones, war zone rules, Faction rules, new datasheets for Marneus Calgar, Victrix Honour Guard, Haarken Worldclaimer, and 22 Specialist Detachments The first of a two-part series set in the Vigilus system
Psychic Awakening: Ritual of the Damned
Book 4 of the Psychic Awakening Series
The epic Psychic Awakening series continues with Ritual of the Damned. This campaign book features a host of new rules for the Thousand Sons, Dark Angels and Grey Knights. The campaign book also tells a sweeping narrative recounting the fiendish plan of the Daemon Primarch Magnus the Red, as well as the Prosperan Rift War that followed.
Inside this 88-page book, you'll find:
- Exciting background information on the immediate aftermath of the formation of the Great Rift and the plans that Magnus the Red and the Thousands Sons began formulating to further their own evil ends. Also includes the viewpoints of the Grey Knights and the Dark Angels and tells of their valiant efforts to prevent the Daemon Primarch’s plans from reaching fruition.
- Missions that allow you to recreate some of the most pivotal battles during the conflict, and war zones that let you bring your battles to some of the most distinctive sites that were fought over.
- Expanded army rules for the Thousand Sons, Dark Angels and Grey Knights, including Warlord Traits, Stratagems, Relics, and psychic powers.
- A new unit for the Grey Knights – the Grey Knights Chaplain – along with a set of six Litanies of Purity for them to utilise in battle.
Warhammer 40,000 Open War Cards
A simple and fun way to set up games of Warhammer 40,000, Open War cards take all the indecision and doubt away and let you get on with your gaming. A deck of 48 cards split into 5 types, they help you determine the deployment, objectives and special rules for Open Play games. Included:
12 x Deployment cards - 12 different player deployments;
12 x Objectives cards - 12 different objectives for winning the game;
12 x Twist cards - 12 different special rules that can be used to add a special factor to the game, such as acid rain, orbital debris and fighting in the dead of night;
6 x Ruse cards - 6 different cards that can be used to glean an advantage, such as ambushing or digging in – used to counter a higher power rating;
6 x Sudden Death cards - 6 different cards that provide different ways to win if you are significantly outnumbered – if your enemy has a power rating at least twice that of yours, you get a secret advantage to use as you wish!
If you use every type of card, that’s over 60,000 combinations – a huge amount of variety! The cards are presented with an instruction booklet, and feature artwork on the reverse.
A small carry case designed to safely transport up to 20 miniatures Made of rigid foam with a zip fastening for extra protection
Chapter Approved 2019 is the essential gaming toolbox for all Warhammer 40,000 fans. Whether you're looking to compile all of the rules that have featured in White Dwarf magazine throughout the year, or are looking for something new to expand your gaming experience, this is the perfect gaming supplement for you! Inside this 112-page softback book, you'll find:
- Rules for Spearhead – an expansion centred around tanks and vehicular combat
- Guidelines for linking your games of Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team, Warhammer 40,000 and Warhammer 40000: Apocalypse
- Loads of new Missions as well as updates to terrain rules and datasheets for certain Chaos Daemons units
- And much, much more…
In addition, you'll also find a separate 56-page book containing all the latest matched play points updates, painstakingly balanced and tuned in conjunction with major tournament organisers and our playtesters.
Whether you like to experiment with new rules, missions and expansions, or combine your campaigns like never before – however you play, Chapter Approved has something for you and is a fitting guide to another incredible year of Warhammer 40,000.