Warhammer 40000 also known as Warhammer 40k or even simply 40k is the Games Workshop game of tabletop battles, where powerful warriors battle vicious and merciless aliens in the far distant future. You command your very own battle force, with hardened troops, deadly vehicles and high-tech weapons of mass destruction.
Your force is represented by models from the Games Workshop range that you paint and assemble yourself. There are thousands of different troops to choose from, from mighty Space Marines to evil Orks.
A compendium of gaming material for use in your games of Warhammer 40,000 Supports Open, Narrative, and Matched Play games. Updated points values for Citadel and Forge World miniatures Beta version of Codex: Adepta Sororitas 12 new matched play missions, Rules for Looted Ork wagons, Create your own characters, Updated Cities of Death rules
A Warhammer 40,000 campaign book
Set upon the Imperial world of Vigilus, this describes the conflict, the forces that fought there, and rules for fighting your own campaigns • Includes 12 Narrative play missions, 6 battlezones, war zone rules, Faction rules, new datasheets for Marneus Calgar, Victrix Honour Guard, Haarken Worldclaimer, and 22 Specialist Detachments
The first of a two-part series set in the Vigilus system
A small carry case designed to safely transport up to 20 miniatures Made of rigid foam with a zip fastening for extra protection
As vast and dark as a sunless void, the Blackstone Fortress is a creation far beyond the ken of any race in the galaxy. In this age of darkness, in a galaxy riven with strife and horror, the desperate and intrepid alike search this Fortress for long-lost technologies that may be used to turn the tide of war.
In Warhammer Quest Blackstone Fortress, you and your friends take on the role of a group of disparate explorers delving into the labyrinthine halls of a vast and ancient space station. Only by working together and balancing your strength and skills can you hope to survive. With each expedition, you will discover powerful archeotech and learn more of the Blackstone Fortress’ closely guarded secrets, including, perhaps, the location of its greatest treasure. The game can be played solo, or with up to 4 friends, with the fifth player controlling the hostiles. At the end of each expedition, the players return to the nearby port city of Precipice to rest, recuperate, and trade their loot for resources that will aid in their next adventure.
Included in the box:
44 push-fit Citadel miniatures are included in Blackstone Fortress, each supplied on pre-coloured plastic sprues:
- 9 Explorers in red plastic: Janus Draik, Rogue Trader; Taddeus the Purifier, Ministorum Priest; Espern Locarno, Imperial Navigator; Pious Vorne, Missionary Zealot; UR-025, Imperial Robot; Dahyak Grekh, Kroot Tracker; Amallyn Shadowguide, Asuryani Ranger and the Ratling Twins, Rein and Raus;
- 35 Hostiles in grey plastic: Obsidius Mallex, Chaos Lord; 2 Chaos Space Marines; 4 Chaos Beastmen; 4 Ur-Ghuls; 4 Negavolt Cultists; 2 Rogue Psykers; 4 Spindle Drones and 14 Traitor Guardsmen.
The box contains 5 booklets full of rules, background and construction guides for the miniatures:
- A 16-page Rules booklet: this walks the player through games of Blackstone Fortress from setup to exploration, with explanations of special rules and a quick reference guide;
- A 16-page Combat booklet: this contains all the rules for resolving combat during games, with easy to follow annotated examples and a quick reference guide;
- A 24-page Precipice booklet: this details the actions that occur between expeditions, with your explorers resting and rejuvenating;
- A 24-page Background booklet: this provides details on the Fortress, the explorers and the hostile forces they face;
- A 16-page booklet of datasheets for using the included miniatures in games of Warhammer 40,000.
The box also contains everything you need to set up and play a game of Blackstone Fortress, including:
- 40 double-sided board tiles to create the internal labyrinths of the Blackstone Fortress;
- 234 gaming cards;
- 9 Stasis Chambers – safe places for characters to rest between explorations;
- A Databank and a Hidden Vault;
- 70 markers;
- 28 dice.
Redeem Voucher "STORECOLLECT" for collections form CH63 6HD
Blackstone Fortress: The Dreaded Ambull
With every expedition, the explorers who set out from Precipice unlock more of the Blackstone Fortress’ secrets. Countless riches await those who can find them – and countless dangers also. Amongst the roving squads of heretical warriors, the prowling packs of snarling predators and the eldritch defence systems of the fortress itself, a new threat has been sighted. A monstrous beast lurks in the darkness, one that is feared throughout the Imperium and beyond. It is an apex predator, an ancient terror, and a being utterly incapable of reason or mercy – a dreaded Ambull.
In the first expansion to Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress, The Dreaded Ambull, you'll discover more challenges, more insight into these mysterious structures, and of course, more enemies for your intrepid adventurers to discover and take on. Along with new rules, new discovery cards and new exploration cards, this box also contains three Citadel miniatures. As well as the hulking Ambull itself, there are two Borewyrm Infestations that represent the offspring of this terrifying xenos monster. With this expansion, you'll be able to add new dimensions of enjoyment and complexity to each of your visits to the Blackstone Fortress.
Included in this box are three brand new plastic Citadel miniatures: One Ambull and two Borewyrm Infestations (supplied with one 50mm round base, and two 25mm round bases). Also included are:
- A 16-page Dreaded Ambull Booklet full of rules and background information for the expansion.
- 18 Discovery Cards
- 10 Exporation Cards
- 3 Encounter Cards
- 3 Hostile Reference Cards
- A single Lair of the Beast envelope
- A double-sided punchboard full of useful tokens and markers
- A Lair of the Beast sheet that includes board set up details, rules, an event table and victory conditions.
Rules for using the Ambull and Borewyrm infestations in games of Warhammer 40,000 are also included.
Please note: This expansion requires a copy of Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress to play.