Aeldari Webway Gate is a multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble a Webway Gate. Comprising 2 sections, this is a large wraithbone arch, tall enough for even a wraithknight to walk beneath! Each half of the Gate features a plinth with an Aeldari statue, presented as familiar helmeted and crested forms. Each of the wraithbone segments that make up the arch features a spirit stone set within, with 2 more spirit stones on each half at the top, which arcs away to a point.
This scenery piece comes with rules that allow any unit with the Aeldari faction keyword to use it in games of Warhammer 40,000. E.g.
Codex: Harlequins contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for Harlequins collectors. Within this 80-page hardback, you’ll find:
- A history of the Harlequins, covering the tragic fall of the Aeldari and the Harlequins’ worship of Cegorach, a trickster god who escaped the fate of the other gods – thus protecting his worshippers from the terrible predations of Slaanesh;
- Weapons of the Lethal Art: an array of elegant, deadly weapons and wargear employed by the Harlequins; - The Great Stage: a galactic map featuring the locations of Craftworlds, webway gates, Exodite worlds and certain planets of interest to the Harlequins – Imperial and Necron;
- The Black Library: a description of this fabled realm within the webway, containing the sum total of Aeldari knowledge, which the Harlequins protect;
- Harlequin Masques: the structure and organisation of a Masque, an army and company of players both, the collectives by which Harlequins wage war, including examples of numerical runes and Troupe markings;
- Descriptions of 10 Masques and their iconic runes – The Midnight Sorrow, The Veiled Path, The Frozen Stars, The Dreaming Shadow, The Soaring Spite, The Silent Shroud, The Dance Without End, The Twisted Path, The Shattered Mirage, and The Reaper’s Mirth;
- The Dance of Ages: a timeline of major events and battles in the history of the Harlequins, from the Fall to the present times;
- Background on each unit available to a Harlequins army;
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, with example armies featuring everything from individual images of models to battle scenes on terrain.
Everything you need to get a Harlequins army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
- 9 datasheets providing rules for using every Harlequins unit in your games of Warhammer 40,000 – including the Webway Gate, an Aeldari scenery piece;
- Weapons of the Masques: profiles for all weapons and wargear of the Harlequins, ranged and close-combat - Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
- Wayfarers of the Labyrinth: rules for Battle-forged armies, including:
- 6 Masque Forms: bonus abilities specific to the following Masques – The Midnight Sorrow, The Veiled Path, The Frozen Stars, The Soaring Spite, The Dreaming Shadow and The Silent Shroud;
- 25 unique Stratagems, including 5 for the following specific Masques – The Frozen Stars, The Dreaming Shadow, The Soaring Spite, The Midnight Sorrow, The Veiled Path and The Silent Shroud;
- Enigmas of the Black Library: 13 weapons and artefacts available only to the Harlequins;
- Phantasmancy Discipline: 6 psychic powers specific to Harlequins models with the Psyker keyword;
- 6 unique Warlord Traits for the Harlequins with a further 6 for the following Masques: The Frozen Stars, The Dreaming Shadow, The Soaring Spite, The Midnight Sorrow, The Veiled Path and The Silent Shroud;
- 6 Tactical Objectives unique to the Harlequins.
Harlequins Data Cards
This Games Workshop box set contains enough parts to make 2 Harlequin Skyweavers, each with a pilot and pillion rider. Each Skyweaver is armed with a shuriken cannon and mirage launcher, the shuriken cannon can be replaced with a haywire cannon. The pillion riders can each be armed with either star bolas or a zephyrglaive, and there are five heads with space to add one of 7 individually designed masks for both the pilots and pillion riders, as well as one completely masked head.
To complete the Skyweaver there are a choice of 4 different mask designs which can be modelled either flat to the bonnet or raised to reveal the targeting equipment beneath.
This multi-part plastic kit contains 84 components with which to make a 2 Harlequin Skyweavers. Also included are 2 large flying bases and a Harlequins transfer sheet.
We recommend Games Workshop paint and Citadel plastic glue.
None, even amongst the Harlequins, know the limits of the Solitaire’s abilities. Tales exist of these supernatural killers running up sheer fortress walls, spilling from the shadows inside locked bunkers, even slowing time itself. For any who stand in the Solitaire’s way, death is destined.
This 9-piece plastic kit makes one Harlequin Solitaire armed with a harlequin’s kiss and harlequin’s caress. Also included is the option to add a holo-field to the Solitaire’s jacket. The model is supplied with a 25mm round base.
Starweavers streak across the battlefield as a storm of shattered light, relying upon a mixture of velocity and misdirection to confound the enemy’s aim. These swift attack vehicles have a transport platform at their rear capable of bearing a Harlequin Troupe into battle.
This box contains everything you need to make either a Starweaver or a Voidweaver. Both variants are made from the same chassis, with the choice of crew and weapon mounts determining the type that you complete.
The Starweaver is armed with 2 shuriken cannons and 3 banks of mirage launchers. There is also a rappelling line that can be attached to the back of the vehicle. There are 2 crew members that can be modelled onto the rear of the Starweaver, armed with a choice of star bolas, sword or zephyrglaive, whilst there are 2 arms that will hold onto the vehicle itself.
The Voidweaver is a mobile gun platform armed with 2 shuriken cannons, one is under-slung beneath the front of the vehicle and the second is rear-facing and mounted on the platform on the top of the Voidweaver. You also have a choice of either a pintle-mounted haywire cannon or a prismatic cannon and the option to add 3 banks of mirage launchers. There is a separate gunner model who can be assembled so that he is standing, attached to either the top shuriken cannon or pintle-mounted weapons.
Whichever variant you decide to make, both bikes have the option of 9 pairs of masks that can be added to the side of the vehicle. There are 5 heads with space to add one of 10 individually designed masks for both the pilots and crew, as well as 2 completely masked heads. Also included are 2 clear canopies that can be glued on to completely enclose the cockpit, or used to just cover the lower section.
This multi-part plastic kit contains 94 components with which to make 1 Harlequin Starweaver or Voidweaver. Also included is 1 large flying base and a Harlequins transfer sheet.
This Warhammer 40,000 box set contains everything you need to make a 6-man Eldar Harlequin Troupe armed with sword and shuriken pistol, including the option to include a Troupe Master. The box includes:
Alongside all of these weapon options there are 2 complete masked heads as well as a further 5 heads with space to add one of the 13 individually designed face masks. Also included are 6 weapons pouches.
There is a huge amount of variety for both posing and choosing weapons options and all of the components in this kit are fully interchangeable with the other Harlequin plastic kits.
This multi-part plastic warhammer 40,000 kit contains 80 components with which to make a 6-man Harlequin Troupe. Also included are 6 x 25mm round bases and a Harlequins transfer sheet.
We recommend Games Workshop paint and Citadel plastic glue.
This 10-piece plastic Warhammer 40,000 kit makes one Harlequin Death Jester armed with a shrieker cannon, and has a choice of 2 face masks. The model is supplied with a 25mm round base.
This 11-piece plastic Warhammer 40,000 kit makes one Harlequin Shadowseer armed a shuriken pistol, miststave and hallucinogen grenade launcher. The shuriken pistol can be replaced with a neuro disruptor which is also included. The model is supplied with a 25mm round base.