The Ogor Maneater Gorlok Blackpowder and his motley crew found themselves washed up in Harrowdeep after being sucked down from the Penumbral Sea by a whirlpool. They soon realised the ancient labyrinth offered a chance to seize a great wealth of treasure. While the Maneater sought out worthy adversaries to add to his boasting-tally, his crew proceeded to loot everything they could get their hands, claws, or beak on.
Blackpowder’s Buccaneers are as aggressive as you'd expect of a warband led by an ogor. As Blackpowder delivers devastating blows against his enemies, his followers work together to hamper the foe whilst securing the treasure they desire. This set also features universal cards useable by any warband in Warhammer Underworlds.
This set contains:
- 5x push-fit Blackpowder’s Buccaneers miniatures – no glue required to assemble
- 5x fighter cards, one for each warrior in the warband – Gorlok Blackpowder, Kagey, Peggz, Shreek, and Mange
- A further 65 cards to enhance your fighters and provide new tactics and challenges for your games of Warhammer Underworlds: Harrowdeep, including:
- 12x Blackpowder's Buccaneers objective cards
- 10x Blackpowder's Buccaneers upgrade cards
- 10x Blackpowder's Buccaneers gambit ploy cards
- 6x Universal objective cards, usable by any warband
- 7x Universal upgrade cards, usable by any warband
- 7x Universal gambit cards, usable by any warband
- 12x Grand Alliance cards, usable by any warband belonging to the specified Grand Alliance
- 1x Blackpowder's Buccaneers Warband Background / Rivals Deck Card
Miniatures in this box are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel paints.
The galaxy’s seedy underbelly comes to Star Wars: Legion with the Shadow Collective Starter Set! This set introduces mercenaries to the game, inviting players to hire units from the notorious Black Sun and Pyke syndicates to join other faction’s armies. Alternatively, Maul himself can unite these disparate criminals under the banner of the Shadow Collective and lead them as a standalone force. Alongside his Mandalorian Super Commandos, they form a threat that could bring the galaxy to its knees.
Whichever path they choose, this set gives players plenty of new options for building their armies with 22 miniatures, including Maul, a unit of Shadow Collective Mandalorian Super Commandos, a unit of Black Sun Enforcers, and a unit of Pyke Syndicate Foot Soldiers. Additionally, players can further customize these forces with 30 upgrade cards that unlock heavy weapons, characters like Rook Kast, and more. Finally, this set also includes three command cards for use with the new mercenaries, three new command cards for Maul, and reprints of Maul’s three Separatist Alliance command cards.
Players can hire some of the most infamous mercenaries in the galaxy to join their armies with this card pack for Star Wars: Legion! The Upgrade Card Pack II contains updated unit cards for notorious bounty hunters Boba Fett, Bossk, Cad Bane, and even the A-A5 Speeder Truck that make them playable using the new mercenary rules introduced with the Shadow Collective Starter Set. Additionally, players will also find copies of the three new command card for use with mercenary units from the Shadow Collective Starter Set. Finally, this pack also includes a selection of 60 upgrade cards designed to help them get the most out of their mercenaries, including the new cards introduced in the Shadow Collective Starter Set.
The vampire Deintalos dwells in the darkness of Harrowdeep – a lurking menace eager to snare those who walk its labyrinthine passages. His experiences with the Force Dynamic – the arcano-electric force he believes animates all things – led to his self-imposed exile from Shyish, where his brand of necromancy is taboo. In Harrowdeep, Deintalos found an ideal place to hide his grisly experiments, aided by his mortal apprentice in necromancy, Marcov. Deintalos animates recovered cadavers with arcane machinery and the Force Dynamic. These Arcwalkers, as Deintalos dubs them, act in eerie unison to tear apart their foes. With their mindless assistance, Deintalos means to dissect every secret of the abyssal labyrinth in which he dwells.
The Exiled Dead are aggressive, but flexible enough to keep your opponents on their toes and play for objectives. Once you get your shambling fighters into a good position, they’ll be tough to tackle. To this end, Deintalos has an ability that will keep them all moving, activating multiple Arcwalkers at once. This box includes a complete Rivals deck, plus loads of extra cards allowing you to try out a few tricks, as well as universal cards and Grand Alliance cards to use with your other warbands.
This set contains:
- 7x push-fit Exiled Dead miniatures – no glue required to assemble, cast in a cadaverous grey to stand out even when unpainted
- 7x fighter cards, one for each warrior in the warband – Deintalos the Exile, the Prentice Markov, the Deadwalker Regulus, and the Arcwalkers Vlash, Bault, Coyl, and Ione.
- 65 cards to enhance your fighters and provide new tactics and challenges for your games of Warhammer Underworlds: Harrowdeep, including:
– 12x Exiled Dead objective cards
– 10x Exiled Dead upgrade cards
– 10x Exiled Dead gambit spell and ploy cards
– 6x Universal objective cards, usable by any warband
– 7x Universal upgrade cards, usable by any warband
– 7x Universal gambit cards, usable by any warband
– 12x Grand Alliance cards, usable by any warband belonging to the specified Grand Alliance
– 1x Exiled Dead Warband Background / Rivals Deck Card
Miniatures in this box are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel paints.
The Mandalorian and Grogu are ready to join the battles of Star Wars: Legion with this Operative Expansion! Din Djarin, also known as the Mandalorian, expands the game’s mercenary forces with his skills as a bounty hunter. Joining him as a counterpart is Grogu, a foundling with a strong connection to the Force. Together, they form a potent duo that can also enhance your players’ Rebel and Imperial armies. In addition to their latent abilities provided on two unit cards, this expansion also includes four command cards that give them even more strategic options in battle. Finally, four upgrade cards give players the freedom to outfit Djarin with an array of additional equipment, including his Amban Rifle or a Baskar Spear.
Two deadly assassin droids make their way into Star Wars: Legion in this new Operative Expansion! IG-11 is known for his ability to take down multiple targets in a whirlwind of blaster fire. Meanwhile, IG-88 is a rogue assassin droid with a reputation for ruthlessly bringing in his targets no matter the cost. This expansion puts both of these droids at players’ disposal as mercenaries who will also side with Imperials or Rebels without any more qualms about their assignments. In addition to their built in functionality, five Command Cards give them even more tactical options in battle while two upgrade cards give players the freedom to explore two distinct forms of programming with IG-11.
After thousands of years in the warp, the space hulk Gallowdark has emerged into realspace. This colossal, moon-sized derelict holds enormous wealth for those courageous enough to explore it – and terrifying dangers for those foolhardy enough to step inside. A mercenary Farstalker Kinband of the alien Kroot is first to seek the pick of the plunder, only to be cornered as elite Imperial Navy Breachers storm the hulk. Little do either team realise that their rivals are far from the only danger waiting within…
The thrilling game of sci-fi skirmish battles enters a new season as operatives clash amongst the claustrophobic corridors of a massive drifting spacecraft, and Kill Team: Into the Dark is the perfect place to jump aboard. This incredible boxed set is packed with two complete kill teams – Imperial Navy Breachers armed for boarding, and a Farstalker Kinband of brutal Kroot – alongside a new gameboard and stunning terrain pieces representing the interior of the Gallowdark, plus all the rules and accessories you need to start playing straight away. It's a brilliant box to share with a friend – or grab two full kill teams of your own.
In this box you'll find:
1x 144-page softback Kill Team Core Rules book: Learn your way around Kill Team with this tome of clear, concise rules for matched play, open play, and narrative play games.
1x 120-page softback Kill Team: Into the Dark book: Including rules for your kill teams, plus background material, artwork, missions, and linked campaigns aboard the Gallowdark space hulk.
24x Citadel miniatures: Two full kill teams – Imperial Navy Breachers and Kroot Farstalker Kindband – each featuring a wide array of customisation and alternate assembly options. Extra detail parts allow for deep personalisation of your kill team, with many models able to be assembled as multiple different kinds of operative.
54x pieces of Killzone: Gallowdark terrain and 6x Kill Team Barricades: This modular system of walls, doors, can be arranged in a huge variety of configurations to create different room and corridor layouts. Some elements even feature glueless assembly, allowing you to adjust their positioning in the game.
3x Combat Gauges: Kill Team uses a simplified measurement system to create fast, dynamic games. These combat gauges feature the symbols used for Kill Team, and are perfect for slotting into narrow gaps between operatives when a regular tape measure would be too cumbersome.
Additional Accessories: Get straight into the game with a double-sided game mat styled after the depths of the Gallowdark, a Kill Team token sheet containing 85 tokens, 10 six-sided dice, and two decks of Tactical Ops Cards.
These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel Colour paints.
A MAXIMUM OF 2 ITEMS PER HOUSEHOLD
The long history of Warhammer 40,000 is teeming with quintessential matchups – but few are more iconic than Space Marines versus Orks. Genetically-engineered super soldiers clad in mighty power armour have been throwing down with brutal alien greenskins for 35 years. What better way to celebrate the proud history of your favourite game than with a mini-diorama based on a classic piece of artwork?
This multipart plastic kit allows you to build a Commemorative Series model capturing the Emperor's Champion, Bayard of the Black Templars, as he buries his Black Sword in the chest of an Ork Nob. This diorama encapsulates the grim darkness of the far future in fine form, a treat for all fans of Warhammer 40,000. Festooned with details, including a huge variety of different textures and materials, an option for a stylized helmet or bare head, plus a fully sculpted display base, this model represents the perfect opportunity to show off the painting skills you've devoloped over your years in the Warhammer hobby.
This set comprises 17 plastic components and comes with a Citadel 50mm Round Base. This miniature is supplied unpainted and requires assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel Colour paints.
Bayard's Revenge is available to order until 8am BST on Monday 24th October, and may take up to 180 days to dispatch
The Mortal Realms are vast beyond imagining, and so much of their seemingly endless expanse remains unexplored and untamed. For centuries this was true of the Gnarlwood – a vast forest that lies in the Realm of Beasts. The gnarloaks that grow here are capable of uprooting themselves to hunt for prey – now warbands are plunging deep below the canopy of the trees, to challenge their rivals and fight for ancient secrets left buried beneath the soil.
The ultimate competitive miniatures game enters the Era of the Beast with the Warhammer Underworlds: Gnarlwood Core Set. This box is stuffed with everything you need to start playing games in the nightmare forest of Ghur, including two complete warbands, four decks of cards, dice, tokens, boards, and more.
Warhammer Underworlds is a deck-based strategy game of skirmish battles set in Warhammer Age of Sigmar’s Mortal Realms. It’s full of big action, clever combinations and tricks, and fast-paced gameplay. You’ll be able to get started right away with the four complete 32-card Rivals decks included in the box – one for the Gnarlspirit Pack, one for the Sons of Velmorn, and two universal Rivals decks for any warband. If you wish, you can even tailor your own deck using universal cards from other Warhammer Underworlds expansions for near-endless strategic depth.
This set contains:
- A complete and concise rulebook for Warhammer Underworlds – reformatted to make getting started even easier. Gnarlwood puts a greater emphasis on Rivals decks, offering new ways to mix up your games and keep things fresh and balanced. The riveting background material moves the game to Ghur, in keeping with current events in the Warhammer Age of Sigmar setting
- The complete Gnarlspirit Pack warband. This group of Darkoath warriors pillage and raid the forest in the name of their patron spirits, led by a shaman-warrior as they live off the land. Quickly assemble your warband with four push-fit models, cast in a ruddy brown to stand out even when unpainted, complete with fighter cards and a full Rivals deck
- The complete Sons of Velmorn warband. These ancient undead nobles once ruled the forest, but now the Wight King Velmorn leads his four skeletal descendants, including the massive Sir Jedran Falseborn. With five push-fit models in an ancient bone colour, plus fighter cards and a pre-made Rivals deck, you’ll be ready to battle at once
- 2 additional universal Rivals decks – Tooth and Claw, and Daring Delvers
- 2 double-sided game boards to represent the sinister root-ridden caverns beneath the slavering gnarloaks
- Warhammer Underworlds tokens, including objectives, wound markers, glory points, and many, many more
- 11 dice – 5 Attack dice, 3 Defence dice and 3 Magic dice, enough for the most devastating blows, desperate defences and cataclysmic spells
Gnarlwood is perfect for getting new players started faster than ever with the streamlined rulebook and additional Rivals decks, and is perfect to bring Warhammer Underworlds veterans up to date for the new season.
This box contains push-fit miniatures which are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Colour paints.