Cart is Empty
The Tome of Champions 2021 is an essential companion to Warcry, no matter how you like to play. From new narrative content to twists for matched play and fresh open play game modes, it’s packed with updated rules and ideas to inspire you. Incredible new adventures in the Eightpoints await.
Inside, you'll find:
– A Rules Update for 2021, including the introduction of Grand Alliances in Warcry
– Updated points values for Warcry fighter cards to better reflect their power in battle
– Open play rules for fighting sieges between two teams of players
– Narrative play rules for branching quests where players get to choose their path through the adventure
– New fated quests for warbands from each of the four Grand Alliances
– Six narrative campaigns that offer a new dynamic challenge to players
– Pitched battles battleplans for the new Warcry season and a detailed tournament pack, making running your own even easier than ever before
– New hidden agendas that can be used as secondary objectives in tournaments
– Rules for using the Lumineth Realm-lords, Soulblight Gravelords, Kruleboyz orruks, and Thunderstrike Stormcast Eternals in Warcry
– Rules for using Warhammer Underworlds warbands from Shadespire, Nightvault, Beastgrave, and Direchasm in your games of Warcry
NOTE: You will need a copy of the Warcry Core Book to use the contents of this book.
Sigmar’s immortal champions wield the celestial fury of the God-king, and nowhere in the Mortal Realms is safe from their wrath. Clad in armour and weapons of an ingenious design, they descend from Azyr on bolts of holy lightning. They’ve come to the Eightpoints to punish the followers of the Dark Gods and bring them to order with relentless might.
If you’re looking for a warband that’s incredibly hard to kill and hits with the force of a meteor, the Thunderstrike Stormcast Eternals are where it’s at. You might not get many in your warband, but each one is a match for several mortal warriors, striding through battle like lords of war. This set allows you to build a balanced force of both Vindictors and Annihilators. Their heavy armour means your enemies will have to gang up on you, while your punishing strikes will cull the hordes little by little until you’re left standing on a pile of corpses. The additional cards allow you to bring along powerful leader units and specialised fighters, as well as a Gryph-hound. What more could you ask for?
This warband set contains:
- 5 Vindictors armed with long spears, tall shields, and awesome masks
- 3 Annihilators, which can be equipped with either a large round shield and heavy hammer or an even larger double-handed meteoric grandhammer
- Thunderstrike Stormcast Eternals wound divider and abilities cards, loaded with powerful attacks and magical effects to bring Sigmar’s wrath to the Eightpoints
- 18 fighter cards, including 1x Lord-Imperatant, 1x Knight-Arcanum, 1x Knight-Relictor, 1x Knight Vexillor With Banner of Apotheosis, 1x Knight-Judicator, 2x Vindictor variants, 2x Vanquisher variants, 2x Vigilor variants, 2x Praetor variants, 4x Annihilator variants, and 1x absolutely amazing Gryph-hound
- 84 tokens, including 24x activation tokens, 32x double-sided wound tokens, 2x initiative markers, 10x special tokens, and 16x objective marker/treasure tokens
These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel paints. This set is supplied with 5x 40mm Round Hex Hole Bases and 3x 40mm Round Closed Bases.
The underhive of Necromunda is a close and brutal place, where short-range gunflights take place as fighters dart between cover, and brutal melee combat is almost impossible to escape from. With this massive boxed set you can recreate the rusted, crumbling environs of Necromunda on your tabletop and build a cohesive table of terrain for your gangs to fight over. The Underhive Sector is loaded full of modular scenery pieces that can be assembled in a truly mind-boggling number of arrangements.
Collecting together a host of Zone Mortalis scenery kits to build a total of 106 pieces of highly detailed terrain – every element of which is designed to be compatible or interchangeable with the others – this box is your one-stop shop for building a Necromunda table with multiple tiers and elevations.
There's no need to limit yourself to Necromunda, either – this terrain is also ideal for use in games of Warhammer 40,000 and Kill Team.
This 438-piece kit contains:
Zone Mortalis Gang Stronghold
- 1x Watchtower
- 1x Gunk Tank
- 1x Set of Stronghold Gates
- 4x Stronghold Walls
- 2x Stronghold Corners
- 1x Stronghold Wall Extension
Zone Mortalis Platforms and Stairs
- 2x Sets of Stairs
- 16x Platforms
- 2x Wide Platforms
- 12x Railings
- 4x Ladders
- 1x Lift
Zone Mortalis Columns and Walls
- 12x Columns
- 2x Wide Walls
- 8x Walls
- 2x Wide Doors
- 2x Doors
Zone Mortalis Barricades and Objectives
- 1x Gang Relic
- 1x Priority Marker
- 4x Door Terminals
- 1x Beast's Lair
- 5x Loot Caskets
- 9x Barricades
- 4x Boobly Traps
Zone Mortalis Pipes and Conduits
- 3x Pipes
- 1x Control Point
- 1x Broken Pipe Section
- 2x Curved Pipe Sections
- 1x Short End Pipe