Kill Team: Octarius
A rogue Inquisitor’s gambit has failed. Hordes of Orks and Tyranids, set against each other in hope of mutual destruction, only grew stronger and now threaten to spill out of the Octarius sector into surrounding space. Only the desperate actions of highly specialised kill teams keeps their rampage in check, but they are not the only ones skulking through the shadows. Elite operatives clash in close confines, engaging in furious firefights and deadly duels, and the fate of billions hangs in the balance.
The new edition of Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team has been redesigned from the ground up as the greatest tabletop skirmish experience yet, and Kill Team: Octarius is the perfect place to start your campaign of clandestine missions. This incredible boxed set includes two full kill teams – Veteran Guardsmen of the Death Korps of Krieg and cunning Ork Kommandos – alongside all the rules, terrain, and accessories you need to start playing.
This boxed set includes:
1x 144-page Kill Team Core Book: Learn your way around the brand new Kill Team with this tome of clear, concise rules for matched play, open play, and narrative play missions. Alongside the rules, you'll find pages packed with lore introducing the dark and gritty world of Kill Team and insight into both the Collecting and Gaming sides of the hobby.
1x 96-page Kill Team Octarius War Manual Book: Discover the background behind the kill teams included in the box, including rules for fielding them in games of Kill Team and a host of missions set within the rapidly destabilising Octarius sector.
23x Citadel Miniatures: Two full kill teams of Veteran Guardsmen and Ork Kommandos form the heart of Kill Team: Octarius, each featuring a wide array of customisation and alternate assembly options. Extra detail parts allow for deep personalisation of your kill team, with many models able to be assembled as multiple different kinds of operative. Each team also comes with a full transfer sheet with over 400 markings and emblems for customising your models.
17x Terrain Pieces: Create a ramshackle Ork shanty town with brand new ruins, platforms, and scattered refuse. The terrain represents the sorts of environments commonly found throughout the Octarius sector, and presents new challenges for even the most experienced Kill Team commanders.
3x Combat Gauges: The new edition of Kill Team uses a simplified measurement system to create fast, dynamic games. These combat gauges feature the new system’s symbols and are perfect for slotting into narrow gaps between operatives when a regular tape measure would be too cumbersome.
Additional Accessories: Get straight into the game with a double-sided game mat, two decks of 27 Tactical Ops cards, and 10 dice.
Twas the month before Christmas, when all through da Waaagh!, not a creature was stirring, not even a squig... until Da Red Gobbo appeared with his big bag of presents, hopped on the back of Bounca, and took to the skies. The pair are setting out with a mission – to deliver joy and good cheer to all – whether they want it or not. Should they chose to deny his festive gifts, Da Red Gobbo is still packing the might of Da Revolushun with him in the form of his kustom grot blasta.
This kit contains a special Commemorative Series miniature, depicting Da Red Gobbo riding his squig, Bounca, and armed with a kustom grot blasta, stikkbomz, and Bounca's jaws. He's covered in festive details, including a second medal confirming his festive season veterancy. Bounca is bedecked with crude facsimiles of reindeer antlers and, if you so chose, can also be adorned with a big red festive nose. This miniature comes with rules for use in Warhammer Legends play, where Da Red Gobbo can be used with Orks armies.
The kit is comprised of 15 plastic components, with which you can assemble one Da Red Gobbo and Bounca, and is supplied with one Citadel 40mm Scenic Base. This miniature is supplied unpainted and requires assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel paints.
Aeronautica Imperialis – Companion is an expansion book for Aeronautica Imperialis games.
The perfect addition to any Aeronautica collection, it contains new rules, aircraft, and factions for games of Aeronautica Imperialis, as well as collating previously published content from White Dwarf magazine into one handy volume.
Inside you will find:
- Rules for fielding a Necrons force in games of Aeronautica Imperialis, including three aircraft profiles, along with upgrades and Ace Abilities
- Rules for fielding the full force of the Asuryani in games of Aeronautica Imperialis, including four all-new aircraft profiles: Vampire Raider; Vampire Hunter; Nightshade Interceptor, and Hemlock Wraithfighter.
- Rules for fielding all four Adeptus Astartes aircraft, collated in print for the first time
- A collection of aircraft profiles for existing factions not previously available in print, including the Marauder Pathfinder, Marauder Colossus, as well as rules for Looted aircraft for the Orks Air Waaagh! and Gue'Vesa Auxiliary aircraft rules for your T'au Air Caste
- New and exciting ways to play, including expanded damage rules, allowing for more detailed air combat, new Ace Abilities, Limited Ammunition rules and a dedicated set of matched play scenarios
- A suite of campaign rules allowing players to track the progress of their squadron over a series of games from rookies through to highly skilled Aces.
Please note that you will need a copy of the Aeronautica Imperialis rules in order to fully use the contents of this book.
The Imperial Knights march to war with earth-shaking footfalls, towering over mortal soldiers and lesser machines. Each Knight is a towering engine of destruction, a bipedal killing machine bristling with firepower and devastating close-quarters weaponry. Linked to their Noble pilots by the arcane Throne Mechanicum, the Knights move with a speed and grace that should be impossible for engines of their size, guided by the Code Chivalric to wipe the Imperium's enemies clean from the galaxy with thunderous gouts of flame. Their glory is that of Humanity's golden age, and none can resist their titanic charge.
Knight Houses field great hosts of these majestic war machines, from nimble Armiger-class squires to the implacable Dominus-class, and make war steeped in their ancestors' rich traditions. Some storied Houses can trace their histories back before the coming of the Emperor, when their worlds were beset by an Age of Darkness kept at bay only by the heroics of their forebears. Others Imperial Knight pilots break from their noble Houses and set out on the path of the Freeblade – commanding their Knight for personal gain, or joining a Freeblade Lance to win renown across the galaxy.
This resplendent book is a must-have for Imperial Knights players and collectors, as well as those who enlist the services of a Knight in their Imperium armies. Within its pages you'll find the rules to play an army of Imperial Knights – including Noble Houses, Knightly Teachings and Oaths of the Code Chivalric – as well as background lore exploring the structure and stories of the Knight Houses, from their ancient origins and legendary victories to the time-steeped traditions and cherished heraldry that each Knight carries to war.
Inside this 136-page hardback book, you'll find:
– In-depth background on the Imperial Knights, their relationships with the Imperium's factions, and the structure of their Great Houses
– Majestic artwork depicting the glory of these regal warriors and their titanic steeds, as well as the livery of their most notable Houses.
– All the rules you need to play an Imperial Knights army, including the Freeblade Lance Army of Renown, and how to include a Knight in other Imperium armies
– Complete rules for Crusade campaigns and narrative games, in which your Knights embark on great Quests to become legends throughout the Imperium
– An 'Eavy Metal miniatures showcase full of lovingly painted Imperial Knights miniatures
Channel the deathly energies of Shyish with these dice themed around the ghostly Nighthaunt.
This set includes 20 six-sided, round-edged dice that measure 16mm along each edge. They are cast in an opaque, ghostly teal colour with white pips and a Nighthaunt icon on each 6 face.
Keep your attention on the game with this set of essential reference cards, including warscrolls for every unit and Endless Spell in Battletome: Nighthaunt. You’ll also find 30 tokens to help you keep track of your army’s abilities, artefacts, command points, and the effects of spells, plus your unique grand strategies and battle tactics.
In this pack, you'll find:
- 31x warscroll cards, one for each Nighthaunt unit and Endless Spell, including Nagash
- 2x double-sided token sheets tailored to the spells, abilities, and tactics of the Nighthaunt
In his mortal life, Awlrach promised aid and safe transport to desperate travellers, only to send his victims to a grisly death in the briny deeps. When Awlrach’s spirit made its way to Nagash, the reward for his treachery was an eternity of service. Now this sinister boatman dredges up wayward souls to bolster the Nighthaunt hosts, and ferries them through the ethereal plane to wherever they will cause the most terror.
This multipart plastic kit builds one Awlrach the Drowner, a unique Hero and Totem for Nighthaunt armies. Propelling his odious, decaying skiff with a deathwood oar, this ghastly figure offers a tremendous boost to his army's mobility by delivering units across the battlefield. He’s also a worthy painting challenge, loaded with grisly nautical details and a variety of textures to experiment with, from rusted iron and rotting wood to vengeful, ethereal spirits.
This kit comprises 29 plastic components, and is supplied with a Citadel 80mm Round Base. This miniature is supplied unpainted and requires assembly – we recommend using Citadel paints. As a push-fit kit, this miniature can be assembled without Citadel Plastic Glue.
MAXIMUM OF 2 COPIES PER ORDER
An Age of Darkness has descended upon the galaxy. Horus Lupercal, Warmaster of the Emperor's armies, has turned against his gene-father and sent the Imperium spiralling into bloody civil war. Of the eighteen great Space Marine Legions, finest of all humanity's soldiers, fully half have sided with the traitorous Warmaster, while the remainder stand staunchly loyal to the Emperor. It is a war of brother against brother, Space Marine against Space Marine, which has seen the might of the Imperium's vast armies turned upon itself in a cataclysm of fire and blood.
In Warhammer: The Horus Heresy you will pit mighty armies of superhuman warriors against each other in apocalyptic tabletop battles. Choose your favoured Legion, from the knightly Dark Angels to the duplicitous Alpha Legion, build your own army from a range of spectacular Citadel and Forge World miniatures, and clash with fellow players in wargames of staggering tactical depth. The tale of the Horus Heresy is the bedrock of Warhammer 40,000's rich history, and this boxed game is the perfect first step to joining the epic conflicts that reshaped the galaxy.
The titanic Warhammer: The Horus Heresy – Age of Darkness boxed set contains a treasure trove of content, from a massive rulebook detailing the setting and stories of the Horus Heresy, as well as gorgeous photography and art, and all the core rules you need to play the game. The box also contains 54 Citadel miniatures – including a massive Spartan Assault Tank and a host of MKVI 'Corvus Armour' Tactical Marines – allowing you to build two opposing forces for out-of-the-box play, or construct a huge Legion force all your own. Alongside all of this, you'll get all the game accessories and rules reference materials you need to immerse yourself in the worlds of the Age of Darkness.
This boxed set contains:
54 plastic miniatures, each supplied with the appropriate Citadel bases:
– Praetor with Power Axe
– Praetor with Power Sword
– 10 Cataphractii Terminators
– 40 MKVI Legion Tactical Marines
– Contemptor Dreadnought
– Spartan Assault Tank
A 336-page hardback Warhammer: The Horus Heresy – Age of Darkness Rulebook, including:
– Extensive background on the Emperor, the Great Crusade, the Imperium, the 18 Legiones Astartes, and the galaxy-spanning conflict that became known as the Horus Heresy
– Core rules for playing Warhammer: The Horus Heresy, including general principles, shooting and fighting, unit types, special rules, and more
– Rules for the five modes of play: Narrative Play, Campaign Play, Open Play, Team Play, and Matched Play
– A miniatures showcase containing eight armies created by members of the Warhammer: The Horus Heresy Studio and beyond
All of the accessories you need to play:
– Two 4-page Warhammer: The Horus Heresy Reference Sheets
– 20 six-sided dice and one Scatter dice
– Three weapon templates in translucent orange plastic
– Two red plastic measuring sticks
– One Warhammer: The Horus Heresy transfer sheet, with more than 300 transfers to customise your miniatures with the iconography of the Imperial Fists and Sons of Horus
– A 36-page construction guide which also features an introductory army list
These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel paints.
The Space Marine Legions of the 31st Millenium field a diverse and formidable range of genetically-enhanced warriors and advanced war machines, superior to any other military force in the galaxy. As an Age of Darkness falls across the stars and the fires of rebellion rage out of control, the armies that were used to forge the Imperium turn upon each other in an apocalyptic civil war – the Horus Heresy.
Of the eighteen Space Marine Legions, fully half have betrayed their oaths. Defiant servants of the Warmaster, these Space Marines gather strength to overthrow the Emperor and claim the Throneworld of Terra. In the turmoil of the Horus Heresy, the Traitor armies unleash powers and ambitions beyond mortal reckoning, waging bitter war against their former brothers – those that still cling to their oaths and stand by the Emperor. By the determination and fury of these rebellious warriors will the fate of the Imperium, and that of humanity itself, be decided.
This book is an essential guide for anyone who wants to command a Traitor Legiones Astartes force in Warhammer: The Horus Heresy. It contains all of the rules you need to field every unit and formation available to Traitor forces, from core units and weapons shared by every Space Marine Legion to specialist rules for each of the Traitor Legions – including Rites of War, unique wargear, signature units, and their legendary Primarchs.
Inside this 352-page hardback book, you'll find:
– Rules and unit profiles covering every unit, weapon, and piece of wargear available to the Traitor Legiones Astartes in Warhammer: The Horus Heresy
– Legion-specific special rules, Warlord Traits, Reactions, Rites of War, wargear, unit profiles, and unique characters for each of the Traitor Legions: the Emperor's Children, Iron Warriors, Night Lords, World Eaters, Death Guard, Thousand Sons, Sons of Horus, Word Bearers, and Alpha Legion
– Profiles for each of the Traitor Primarchs: Fulgrim, Perturabo, Konrad Curze, Angron, Mortarion, Magnus the Red, Horus the Warmaster, Lorgar Aurelian, and Alpharius
– A visual showcase for each Traitor Legion, containing heraldry markings, colour schemes for infantry and vehicles, and a small gallery of stunning miniatures photography
In order to use the contents of this book, you will require a copy of the Warhammer: The Horus Heresy – Age of Darkness Rulebook.