Cart is Empty
Kill Team: Octarius
A rogue Inquisitor’s gambit has failed. Hordes of Orks and Tyranids, set against each other in hope of mutual destruction, only grew stronger and now threaten to spill out of the Octarius sector into surrounding space. Only the desperate actions of highly specialised kill teams keeps their rampage in check, but they are not the only ones skulking through the shadows. Elite operatives clash in close confines, engaging in furious firefights and deadly duels, and the fate of billions hangs in the balance.
The new edition of Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team has been redesigned from the ground up as the greatest tabletop skirmish experience yet, and Kill Team: Octarius is the perfect place to start your campaign of clandestine missions. This incredible boxed set includes two full kill teams – Veteran Guardsmen of the Death Korps of Krieg and cunning Ork Kommandos – alongside all the rules, terrain, and accessories you need to start playing.
This boxed set includes:
1x 144-page Kill Team Core Book: Learn your way around the brand new Kill Team with this tome of clear, concise rules for matched play, open play, and narrative play missions. Alongside the rules, you'll find pages packed with lore introducing the dark and gritty world of Kill Team and insight into both the Collecting and Gaming sides of the hobby.
1x 96-page Kill Team Octarius War Manual Book: Discover the background behind the kill teams included in the box, including rules for fielding them in games of Kill Team and a host of missions set within the rapidly destabilising Octarius sector.
23x Citadel Miniatures: Two full kill teams of Veteran Guardsmen and Ork Kommandos form the heart of Kill Team: Octarius, each featuring a wide array of customisation and alternate assembly options. Extra detail parts allow for deep personalisation of your kill team, with many models able to be assembled as multiple different kinds of operative. Each team also comes with a full transfer sheet with over 400 markings and emblems for customising your models.
17x Terrain Pieces: Create a ramshackle Ork shanty town with brand new ruins, platforms, and scattered refuse. The terrain represents the sorts of environments commonly found throughout the Octarius sector, and presents new challenges for even the most experienced Kill Team commanders.
3x Combat Gauges: The new edition of Kill Team uses a simplified measurement system to create fast, dynamic games. These combat gauges feature the new system’s symbols and are perfect for slotting into narrow gaps between operatives when a regular tape measure would be too cumbersome.
Additional Accessories: Get straight into the game with a double-sided game mat, two decks of 27 Tactical Ops cards, and 10 dice.
While many kill teams, such as those of the Deathwatch Space Marines, are made up of hand-picked, specially trained warriors, others are taken from the rank and file of the galaxy’s many armies. While these impromptu operatives are often given little more than a mission description and a firm pat on the back, the harsh conditions of a killzone quickly turn them into hardened veterans in their own right.
Kill Team: Compendium is the definitive 168-page resource for bringing 19 different factions into the world of tabletop skirmish combat, featuring almost every major faction from Warhammer 40,000. From daring Tempestus Scions to disciplined T’au Hunter Cadres, armies from across the galaxy can now put forward their best and brightest to undertake dangerous missions behind enemy lines.
Inside, you'll find:
- Datacards, Ploys, and equipment for 19 factions ranging from Adeptus Astartes to Genestealer Cults
- Details about fire teams, the small groups of operatives that make up a full-size kill team
- A stunning collection of model photography and artwork featuring kill teams and their operatives
The full list of factions available in this book is as follows:
Talons of the Emperor
Traitor Space Marines
NOTE: You will need a copy of the Kill Team Core Book in order to use the contents of this book.
Designed to operate in both planetary atmosphere and the cold void of space, the Thunderhawk Gunship combines the roles of orbital troop lander, heavy gunship, and bomber into a single, brutally effective aircraft. Sturdy and well-armoured, Thunderhawks deliver their Adeptus Astartes passengers into the very heart of raging battle, and provide fire support with a truly fearsome array of weapons afterwards. These iconic vessels have come to be feared as the harbinger of doom by the enemies of the Imperium of Mankind.
This legendary aircraft is armed with the most powerful suite of weapons seen so far in Aeronautica Imperialis, bar none. The main cannon, a mighty turbo laser destructor, is capable of striking all but the heaviest aircraft from the skies in one shot, but of course that’s just the beginning. Every firing arc is covered by lascannons or heavy bolters to fend off interceptors or go on the attack, and the wings can be loaded with a massive payload of bombs for taking out ground targets in stride. With a generous transport capacity and enough structure points to keep it in the air for an entire battle, this is a game-winning aircraft, and vital to mission success for Adeptus Astartes squadrons. When well supported, Thunderhawk Gunships win wars.
The set includes:
- 1 multipart plastic Thunderhawk Gunship miniature
- 1 Aeronautica Imperialis base (each base designates the model’s front, rear and side arcs as well as speed and altitude dials. Each base also includes a clear stand with which to connect the aircraft to the base)
- 1 Space Marine Squadron transfer sheet
The rules for using these miniatures in games of Aeronautica Imperialis can be found in the box. You'll need a copy of the Wrath of Angels boxed game to make full use of the kit. These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel paints.
The Idoneth Deepkin are a mysterious race of aelves who dwell within the oceans of the Mortal Realms, emerging from their watery seclusion to plunder the souls of land-dwellers – a grim harvest upon which their very survival depends. When the Idoneth go to war, they bring with them a phantasmal manifestation of their pelagic home. From this shimmering tide of magic, cold-hearted aelven warriors and ferocious beasts of the abyss surge forth to overwhelm their disoriented prey. In their wake is left only an eerie silence, for any survivors are reduced to a blank-eyed stupor by the obliviating enchantments of the Deepkin.
This book contains everything you need to know about the soul-raiders of the sea, who command the power of the depths and the creatures of the ocean as they pillage spirit-essence across the Mortal Realms. Uncover the genesis of the Deepkin and the nature of their withering curse, and explore the mystifying world of their sunken cities.
This 96-page hardback book contains:
- A deluge of background information on the mysterious Idoneth Deepkin, including their arcane origins and aquatic way of life.
- Ethereal artwork that displays the majesty of the Idoneth Deepkin
- 18 warscrolls and pitched battle profiles for Akhelian nobles, soul-starved Namarti Thralls, and vicious sea beasts like the Allopex or Leviadon
- Rules for the 6 primary Idoneth Enclaves, plus command traits, artefacts of power, spells, and battle traits such as Forgotten Nightmares and Tides of Death
- Path to Glory campaign rules that allow you to plunder the Mortal Realms in Idoneth soul-raids, plus 3 warscroll battalions for use in narrative play
- Matched play content including 4 grand strategies and 6 battle tactics to unleash against your enemies
- A showcase of abyssal Idoneth Deepkin miniatures assembled in the colours of their Enclaves, alongside guides on how to paint them yourself
From Shyish, the Realm of Death, come the ethereal Nighthaunt – terrifying spectres driven to murder by their bitter hatred for the living. These undead are the terror weapon of the Great Necromancer, united under the cruelest and most tortured rulers ever to die. Their cold grasp reaches across the Mortal Realms, spreading a paralysis of fear amongst the living souls they once called kin, a howling host that will leave only an endless landscape of corpses and wailing spirits remains.
Within these pages you’ll find everything you need to know to command the deathless hosts of the Nighthaunt in your games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar, and discover their place in the Mortal Realms. Read the abundant and sorrowful history of these tortured souls, explore the haunted empire of the amethyst underworlds, and delve into the spectral processions that drag souls into Nagash's iron grip.
This 96-page hardback book contains:
- A musty catacomb of background information on the Nighthaunt, including their history, relationship with Nagash, and spectral culture
- Sinister yet breathtaking artwork that conveys the grim majesty of the Nighthaunt
- 31 warscrolls and pitched battle profiles for ghostly warriors, from swarming Chainrasps to new heroes like the Scriptor Mortis and Awlrach the Drowner
- Rules for 4 distinct Nighthaunt Processions, plus command traits, artefacts of power, spells, and battle traits like Aura of Dread and Frightful Touch
- Path to Glory campaign rules that allow you to spread the pall of Death by haunting the Mortal Realms, plus 7 warscroll battalions for use in narrative play
- Matched play content including 4 grand strategies and 6 battle tactics to unleash against your enemies
- A showcase of morbid Nighthaunt miniatures assembled in the colours of their Processions, alongside guides on how to paint them yourself
Also included is a sheet of 28 tokens and a range ruler, used for tracking the effects of the Wave of Terror ability.
When the verminous skaven make a daring raid on the innocent Sylvaneth enclave of Neos, Grey Seer Skrittat's successful theft of priceless soulpods sets in motion a devastating counterstrike – for the Lady of Vines and her hand-picked Sylvaneth warriors have a thirst for vengeance that can only be quenched by a lake of spilled skaven blood…
Whether you have pledged your life to the Everqueen or have dedicated yourself to learning the ways of the insidious Clans Eshin, this battlebox provides a sizeable force to suit your needs, as well as several entirely new miniatures – the vengeful Lady of Vines, the deadly Gossamid Archers, and the treacherous Deathmaster, who may have an agenda all of his own. The graceful warriors of the Everqueen are ideal for players who like to be fast and agile, while the slinking agents of the skaven overwhelm their opponents with sheer strength of numbers.
Start a new fighting force (or two) as you choose to either save the sacred soulpods or steal them, or bolster your existing armies with reinforcements.
Inside, you’ll find 42 plastic Citadel miniatures, including:
- 1x The Lady of Vines
- 1x Spirit of Durthu, which can alternatively be build as either a Treelord or a Treelord Ancient
- 3x Kurnoth Hunters
- 5x Gossamid Archers
- 1x Deathmaster
- 1x Grey Seer on Screaming Bell, which can alternatively be built as a Plague Priest on Plague Furnace
- 10x Stormvermin
- 20x Clanrats
You'll also find:
- 1x 40-page Echoes of Doom booklet
- 1x 56-page Warhammer Age of Sigmar Core Rules book
- 1x Token Sheet
- 8x Warscroll Cards
In this box, you will find all the Citadel miniatures you need to play out the brutal conflict between the vengeful Sylvaneth and the thieving skaven. Alongside these two armies you will find a book of detailed background information on the narrative of Echoes of Doom and the two factions involved. Also included are warscrolls and battleplans that allow you to start playing with your new armies right away, as well as extra rules content such as Region of War: The Adamantine Chain, Aqshy.
The above units are supplied with all the appropriate bases. These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel paints.
This essential supplement gives you new ways to enjoy games of competitive Warhammer Age of Sigmar for the first season of 2022-23, including updated battleplans and Pitched Battle profiles for every unit and army. This pack includes two books: the 96-page spiral-bound hardback General’s Handbook, and the 34-page softcover Pitched Battle Profiles book.
Inside this season's General’s Handbook, you'll find:
– An introduction to setting up Pitched Battles for matched play games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar, including guidance on the Battle Ready standard of painting for your miniatures, and a comprehensive list of the official publications which can be used in Pitched Battles
– Detailed background information for Gallet, the wind-blasted continent of Ghur where the action takes place. You’ll learn all about this arid landscape, the beasts that dwell there, and the tunnels underneath it
– Region of War rules for Gallet, the Splintered Land, with special rules that focus on empowering Battleline troops, a terrifying new Realmsphere spell for all Wizards, and an aggressive Realm Command available to all players
– Two additional core battalions that players can include in their army: Expert Conquerors, well-versed in seizing objectives, and Bounty Hunters, tasked with bringing down the mightiest foes
– Six grand strategies that dictate an army's goals in battle by offering victory points if completed by the end of the game, whether you spread your veterans across the battlefield in a Show of Dominance, or eliminate your opponent's core to demonstrate that there's No Place for the Weak
– Eight battle tactics that can be used to gain an advantage each turn by earning additional victory points, such as taking revenge for fallen warriors with An Eye for an Eye, or choosing to Outmuscle your opponent's veterans by driving them from an objective
– 12 battleplans for setting up games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar, with a variety of special rules and victory conditions, such as claiming volatile amberbone deposits in the Realmstone Cache, fighting over the twisting tunnels of the Nidus Paths, or struggling to the bitter end in a claustrophobic Turf War
– Updated warscrolls for the following 17 endless spells: Horrorghast, Aethervoid Pendulum, Chronomantic Cogs, Emerald Lifeswarm, Geminids of Uhl-Gysh, Malevolent Maelstrom, Prismatic Palisade, Purple Sun of Shyish, Quicksilver Swords, Ravenak's Gnashing Jaws, Soulsnare Shackles, Suffocating Gravetide, The Burning Head, Umbral Spellportal, Soulscream Bridge, Shards of Valagharr, and Lauchon the Soulseeker
– The core rules and player's code for games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar
Please note: The ring-bound design of the General’s Handbook and layout of the battleplans have been designed so that the book can be folded flat to save space, while still providing an overview of the essential information to easily reference once the game has begun.
Inside this season's Pitched Battle Profiles book, you'll find:
– An introduction to Pitched Battle profiles, and descriptions of the four different types of battlefield role: Artillery, Battleline, Behemoth, and Leader.
– Details on how to use allies in Pitched Battles in this season
– Updated Pitched Battle profiles for every unit, faction, and Grand Alliance in Warhammer Age of Sigmar, as follows:
Order: Cities of Sigmar, Daughters of Khaine, Fyreslayers, Idoneth Deepkin, Kharadron Overlords, Lumineth Realm-lords, Seraphon, Stormcast Eternals, and Sylvaneth.
Chaos: Beasts of Chaos, Blades of Khorne, Disciples of Tzeentch, Hedonites of Slaanesh, Maggotkin of Nurgle, Skaven, and Slaves to Darkness.
Death: Flesh-eater Courts, Nighthaunt, Ossiarch Bonereapers, and Soulblight Gravelords.
Destruction: Gloomspite Gitz, Ogor Mawtribes, Orruk Warclans, and Sons of Behemat.
– Updated Pitched Battle profiles for the 17 endless spells from Malign Sorcery and Forbidden Power, and the Krondspine Incarnate of Ghur.
The General’s Handbook 2022 also comes with a card token board, which contains 14 double-sided tokens as follows:
- 10x Objective / Prime Objectives
- 1x Battle Tactic Token – Gaining Momentum / Head-to-Head
- 1x Battle Tactic Token – An Eye for an Eye / Outmuscle
- 1x Battle Tactic Token – Desecrate Their Lands / Against the Odds
- 1x Battle Tactic Token – This One’s Mine / Barge Through Enemy Lines
Unleash the devastating and unpredictable powers of warpstone on your opponent with these Skaven themed dice.
This set includes 20 six-sided, round-edged dice that measure 16mm along each edge. They are cast in a mid-tone green with glossy, bright green pips and a Skaven icon on each 6 face.
For centuries beyond counting has the race of malevolent ratmen known as the skaven plagued the Mortal Realms. Arrogant, avaricious and utterly without mercy, the skaven seek to annihilate every other sapient creature – expanding, multiplying, and consuming everything in their path until they alone rule over the decaying husk of reality. Those who defy this vision are overwhelmed by swarms of frenzied, red-eyed warriors, weaponized plagues, monstrous beasts and lightning-spitting war machines. Arise, Children of the Great Horned Rat!
Within these pages you'll find everything you need to know to command verminous Skaven hordes in your games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar. Pore over the treacherous history of the Horned Rat's many attempts to conquer the Mortal Realms, learn about the internecine squabbling of the various Great Clans, and delve into the gnawhole-riddled depths of their teeming Under-Empire.
This 120-page hardback book contains:
- Endless warrens of background information on the skaven, including their history, quarrelsome society, and the magnificence of the Great Horned Rat.
- Heaps of artwork that captures the malign majesty of the expansive Under-Empire
- 45 warscrolls and pitched battle profiles for the insidious ratmen and their terrifying war machines, from the lowliest Clanrat to the most cunning Deathmaster
- Rules for all 6 Great Clans, plus command traits, artefacts of power, spell lores, prayers, and battle traits like Strength in Numbers and Scurry Away
- Path to Glory campaign rules that allow you to enact the circuitous plans of the Great Horned Rat, plus 11 warscroll battalions for use in narrative play
- Matched play content, including 5 grand strategies and 4 battle tactics to confound your opponents
- A showcase of scurrying swarms of Skaven miniatures from the many Great Clans, alongside guides on how to paint them yourself