Skavenblight Scramblers Blood Bowl Team box contains twelve Skaven team members, warpstone balls and Skaven specific counters. The miniatures are snap fit and made out of grey plastic. The box also contains an assembly guide and decals and an out of the box team roster. For the full rules, the customers will need the Death Zone Season One book.
18ml Pot of Citadel Contrast paint.
Hello again, sports fans! Blood Bowl – the legendary game of fantasy football – returns for a new season of ultra-violent sports mayhem. The plays are bigger, the hits are harder, and every game will be filled with moments to remember.
As the coach of an Imperial Nobility or Black Orcs team, it’s up to you to guide your players through each play, each game, and each season to ultimate victory.
No two matchups are the same. From the moment your team stomps out on the gridiron, your grit, wits, and capacity for grievous violence is put to the test. The action’s fast and furious, but if you keep your head in the game you just might best your opponent and score the most points – or make sure they can’t get back up to stop you. Fame, wealth, and glory await if you win…
This box is stuffed with absolutely everything you need to play smashing games, with two generously-appointed teams and all the extra gubbins.
Inside the box you'll find:
– 12 red plastic Imperial Nobility team players: 4 Imperial Retainer Linemen, 4 Bodyguards, 2 Noble Blitzers, and 2 Imperial Throwers
– 1 red plastic Star Player, Griff Oberwald
– 1 red plastic Blood Bowl Ogre
– 12 green plastic Black Orc team players: 6 Goblin Bruiser Linemen, and 6 Black Orcs
– 1 green plastic Star Player, Varag Ghoul-Chewer
– 1 green plastic Blood Bowl Trained Troll
– 2 Blood Bowl Biased Referees: 1 Dwarf and 1 Elf
– Extra balls, team coins, and counters
– A beautiful 136-page hardback Blood Bowl rulebook explaining the rules of the game, how to run a league and develop your team, plus updated team, player, and Star Player profiles for every team released so far.
– 1 double-sided fold-out Official Pitch, divided into squares and marked with zones. One side is themed as an Imperial Nobility stadium, and the other for Black Orcs.
– 2 double-sided card dugouts, matching the theme of the pitch on each side.
– 3 plastic templates
– 2 full sets of Blood Bowl dice: one in red for the Humans, and the other in green for the Orcs
– 2 quick-reference Cheat Sheets
This deck of 64 cards contains all of the universal Special Plays available to every team as inducements in the new edition of Blood Bowl, broken down into handy categories. You’ll also find reminder cards for the results of the Prayers to Nuffle table from the book.
You won’t find these Special Plays anywhere else, so make sure you secure a copy of this deck if you want to take advantage of these strategic inducements to help even the odds.
– 8 Benefits of Training Special Play cards
– 8 Dirty Tricks Special Play cards
– 8 Heroic Feats Special Play cards
– 8 Magical Memorabilia Special Play cards
– 8 Miscellaneous Mayhem Special Play cards
– 8 Random Events Special Play cards
– 16 Prayers to Nuffle reminder cards
You’ll need a copy of Blood Bowl: The Official Rules to make full use of these cards.
Join our esteemed guest editor Jacques O’Lanterne as we dig in to what makes Necromantic Horror teams tick. You’ll thrill to hear how Necromancers put together their teams (literally, in the case of Flesh Golems), as well as the sordid history of some infamous Sylvanian teams.
The 36 pages of this dusty tome are stuffed with all manner of dark humour, rules to raise your team (from the grave), and advice to guide them to victory. As the first Spike! Journal to be published after the new edition of Blood Bowl, the content has been adjusted ever so slightly, but it will feel quite familiar to long-time sports fans. It includes:
- Things That Go Bump in the Night: covers where Necromantic Horror teams arise from, as well as an overview of each position – Zombie Linemen, Ghoul Runners, Wraiths, Werewolves, and Flesh Golems.
- Famous Necromantic Horror teams, including the Wolfenburg Crypt-stealers, Bruendar Grimjacks, and Pumpkin Patch Petrifiers, plus full profiles for the Star Players that can be hired.
- Star Player Spotlight: Frank ’n’ Stein – the Flesh Golem that combined the brains and brawn of two decent players to become something greater than the sum of his parts.
- Dirt From the Dugout: Mindy Piewhistle returns with the graveyard dirt on rumours of a Star Player's potential retirement – could he have a life after the gridiron?
- Star Player Spotlight: Wilhelm ‘the Wolfman’ Chaney – growing up as an outcast from Human society has made Wilhelm a somewhat eccentric personality, but his savagery in the field more than make up for it.
- Sylvanian Night-time Leagues: Custom rules for running a league season as the Spooky Skull Cup, as well as special rules to represent games played in Sylvania.
- Chat with the Rat: Hackspit sits down with the coach of the Bruendar Grimjacks about scouting and recruiting new players for Necromantic Horror teams.
- Trick or Treat: the pro playbook for new Necromantic Horror coaches, including advice on raising a solid roster, developing their skills, and running effective plays.
- Star Player Spotlight: Bryce ‘the Slice’ Cambuel – after a premature and self-inflicted end to his career as a living player, this chainsaw-wielding Blocker was revived to give it another go in the afterlife.
- Eerie Inducements: hire some of the unsavoury characters that abound in these dark and dismal lands.
- A new episode of Mighty Blow!
Redesigned with the Second Season ruleset in mind, this deck of 44 cards will help you keep track of stats and profiles your team, positions, and Star Players – plus Special Play cards exclusively for use with Necromantic Horror teams.
– 5 Player reference cards for Zombie Linemen, Ghoul Runners, Wraiths, Flesh Golems, and Werewolves
– 3 Star Player cards for Frank ’n’ Stein, Wilhelm Chaney, and Bryce ‘The Slice’ Cambuel
– 8 Random Event Special Play cards
– 8 Magical Memorabilia Special Play cards
– 19 Blank Player cards: 11 Zombie Linemen, 2 Ghoul Runners, 2 Wraiths, 2 Flesh Golems, and 2 Werewolves
– The all-important card explaining how to use the cards, with a red card on the reverse
You’ll need a copy of Blood Bowl: The Official Rules and Spike! Journal 11 to make full use of these cards.