This Citadel Layer paint, made by Games Workshop, is designed to be used over a base coat without mixing. It is a non-toxic, water based acrylic paint designed for use on all types of miniature, including the Games Workshop range of miniatures manufactured for the Warhammer 40,000, Warhammer Fantasy Battle and Lord of the Rings games sytems.
The Ringwraiths, or Nazgûl, were once the Kings of Men, the bearers of the magical rings created by Sauron. Their rings granted endless life but gradually enslaved the Kings to Saurons will. Together with their leader, the Witch-king of Angmar, they are known as the Nine and are the most deadly of Sauron's servants.
This box set contains one multipart plastic Winged Nazgûl. This 31-piece kit can be assembled as either a Ringwraith mounted on a Fell Beast and includes two different Ringwraith head and weapon-arm variants, or as the Witch-king mounted on armoured Fell Beast. Model supplied with a 60mm round, scenic base.
The perfect top-up pack for The Army Painter Wet Palette. This Hydro Pack contains 50 pieces of Hydro sheets & 2 pieces of air-tight Hydro foams.
Matt Black spray is the most commonly used colour for undercoats. The Colour Forge Matt Black spray offers exceptional coverage and quality without the price tag.
Using a tried and tested formula this product is on par with the best in the industry.
Presented in a 500ml rattle can (25% more than other brands on the market!).
Fast Drying Basing Glue 250ml is a great all-rounder glue. It is the perfect glue for use with our base ready range to create fantastic and easy bases for your miniatures or terrain, it can also be used to glue Card Buildings, Laser Cut MDF products and much much more.
It is a strong high tack white glue that will dry very fast, A great general purpose glue
Ground Cover Scatter
Are you looking for the perfect terrain material, then look no further!
After years of testing and experimenting Luke’s Aps has created a range of Scenic materials to rival the world’s best,
After a trial and test release to thousands of his YouTube community, The Luke’s Aps Range is now available to everyone
The Ground Cover range was released because during Luke’s work as a YouTuber, commission terrain designer and painter, he was always looking and experimenting with materials to create the perfect boards and layout for his customers, he has used hundreds of products from different manufacturers, but nothing was ever the perfect mix of properties and use ability,
So, after years of testing and working with different scatters, flocks and foliage materials, Luke decided to release his own.
The Ground Cover Scatter range is:
Available in 3 Blends to cover a range of effects
Specially designed blends to replicate forest floor and paths
Colour fast, wont bleed colour and will retain original once adhesives have dried
Easy to blend with other colours to give a more distinct and refined blend
Due to the durable nature of the product is it ideal for Wargaming Boards, Train Layouts, Dioramas and other hobbies where frequent handling can be an issue
Available Ground Cover:
Special blend of different materials such as sand and small stones for the creation of forest paths and dirt roads or larger areas
Pine Forest Ground cover
Special soil mixture made from different materials such as sand, fine gravel, grass flock etc. for the creation of a coniferous under foot forest soil. The effect is - as the accompanying picture shows - absolutely true-to-life.
Forest Ground Cover
The perfect material for a realistic forest floor: the mixture of sand fine gravel and flocking material gives the appearance of soil and dry leaves.
Easy to use:
Luke’s Aps Forest Ground Cover Ground Scatter range can be used for a multitude of different effects, placed directly on to a layout to create realistic ground cover floorings or paths or the use of a little material can produce amazing effects in the case of the creation of areas, e.g. As ways to define pathways or the edges of a forest
Contains approximately 140g
Create a clear effect using Matt Scenic Sealant Spray, a powerful water-based adhesive that keeps your project together. You can brush on or spray on – the choice is up to you!
This is great for sealing down modelling scenics in particular, foliage, flocks, sand and ballasts. You'll be able to secure your details with a reliable adhesive sealant. It will seal your product on the layout and it will dry to a clear finish, ensuring that your work is not ruined by unsightly adhesive marks.
Seals product on layout
Ideal for modelling
Lukes Aps Base Ready Fields Of New Zealand is our custom hand mixed mixture of sands, gravels, foams, static grass, sawdust and aggregates.
Perfect for give your miniatures that extra special base.
Works Amazing as a basing material for models needing that Fields Of New Zealand feel.
When combined with our fast drying basing glue and tufts, you can have an army fit for any competition or battle in minutes
Its as easy as:
The Middle-earth™ Strategy Battle Game is the tabletop game for two or more players where you play through the events from The Lord of the Rings™ and The Hobbit™ with your collection of Citadel miniatures. Take control of your favourite heroes, villains, and armies, recreate scenes from the movies and books, and gather your forces together to do battle with your opponent in a test of wits and prowess.
This 224-page hardback rules manual is a comprehensive guide to the hobby of building, painting, and playing games with your models - whether you choose the forces of Good or Evil.
This section features an overview of the wider hobby of collecting, painting, and playing with your miniatures, from the very basics of choosing your army and the items you need in order to run games, to setting up your battlefield and understanding the rules and profiles you’ll use in-game.
Here, you’ll be taken through the core of the Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game - the actual rules that you’ll use to play:
- Basic Principles: a primer on the fundamental concepts and terms used in the book, this section briefly explains a few things that the newcomer may find daunting.
- Turn Sequence: each turn is divided into five phases - Priority, which determines who acts first, Movement, which covers moving your models on the tabletop, interacting with terrain and using control zones, Shoot, which covers ranged attacks, Fight, which covers close combat, and Courage, in which your models are tested to see if they stand their ground or flee in terror.
- Monsters: while their basic rules are typically the same as those for other models in the game, Monster models are particularly powerful - this section covers their special rules. This includes War Beasts, huge creatures ridden into battle, crushing the foe as they march on.
- Weapons and Wargear: split into four subsections - close combat, missile, equipment and armour - this section explains the variety of weapons and wargear available to your models, and the impact your choices will have on your tactical decisions.
- Magical Powers: some models have the ability to cast magical powers, and this section explains targeting, casting and resisting those powers during the Move phase, with a list of every Magical Power available to cast.
- Special Rules: this section collects together all of the Special Rules which can appear on model profiles, compiled for easy reference.
- Advanced Rules: found in certain scenarios, these rules - covering water features, sentries, passengers and carrying objects - come in handy when recreating scenes from the history of Middle-earth.
- Siege Engines: rules for fielding these immense threats, covering their movement, firing, upgrades and crew (and their ability to launch severed heads as ammunition…).
- Sieges: throughout the history of Middle-earth, many sieges have taken place - here are the basic rules for creating your own sieges with your models.
Narrative Play games allow you to recreate your favourite battles and scenes from both the books and the films, using your collection of Citadel and Forge World models. Each scenario - found in The Armies of The Lord of the Rings™ and The Armies of The Hobbit™ - has a selection of special rules that balance them, providing an experience closely matching the scenes from the books and films.
With no restrictions whatsoever, Open Play games have unlimited creative potential, and are perfect for beginners and veterans alike. Simply get your collections together and dream up your own scenarios - any combination of army fighting any other combination of army, on a playing field of your own devising with objectives unique to your game - the possibilities are literally endless.
In Matched Play games, you and your opponent gather your forces of heroes and warriors from your collection, up to an agreed points limit, before unleashing your armies for the fate of Middle-earth. This section includes advice on building an army to a points limit, determining the size of the games you want to play, Alliances, wargear limits, initial priority, objectives, and Heroic Tiers - the respect and loyalty that Heroes command.
This section includes six Matched Play Scenarios, each providing a different tactical challenge.
The Armies of Middle-earth™
This section is an inspiring showcase of beautifully painted miniatures from across the Middle-earth range, showing you just what is possible when painting your own.
Four example armies showing you how the army was built, the points values it represents and the rules it can leverage.