18ml Pot of Citadel Contrast paint.
Twas the month before Christmas, when all through da Waaagh!, not a creature was stirring, not even a squig... until Da Red Gobbo appeared with his big bag of presents, hopped on the back of Bounca, and took to the skies. The pair are setting out with a mission – to deliver joy and good cheer to all – whether they want it or not. Should they chose to deny his festive gifts, Da Red Gobbo is still packing the might of Da Revolushun with him in the form of his kustom grot blasta.
This kit contains a special Commemorative Series miniature, depicting Da Red Gobbo riding his squig, Bounca, and armed with a kustom grot blasta, stikkbomz, and Bounca's jaws. He's covered in festive details, including a second medal confirming his festive season veterancy. Bounca is bedecked with crude facsimiles of reindeer antlers and, if you so chose, can also be adorned with a big red festive nose. This miniature comes with rules for use in Warhammer Legends play, where Da Red Gobbo can be used with Orks armies.
The kit is comprised of 15 plastic components, with which you can assemble one Da Red Gobbo and Bounca, and is supplied with one Citadel 40mm Scenic Base. This miniature is supplied unpainted and requires assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel paints.
Ever practical, Orlock gangs employ light four-wheeled vehicles to navigate the harsh terrain of the ash wastes. These Outrider Quads pack serious firepower into a swift (and impressively loud) frame, offering support to the House of Iron whenever and wherever it’s needed. They also act as workhorses for the gang, toting the heavy equipment required for long treks across Necromunda's deadly trade routes.
This multipart plastic kit allows you to add Outrider Quads to your Orlock gang. This set of two miniatures offers equipment options and cosmetic components to help you build distinctive bike-riding gangers, and includes:
- 8x Orlock heads in four designs, wearing goggles and respirators suited to the ash wastes
- 4x heavy weapons, allowing you to choose between harpoon launchers and heavy bolters
- Driver arm options, including one holding a bolt pistol
- A variety of stowage for the quad’s frame
This set comprises 94 plastic components and is supplied with 2x 90x52.5mm Oval Bases (not pictured). These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel paints.
The Imperial Knights march to war with earth-shaking footfalls, towering over mortal soldiers and lesser machines. Each Knight is a towering engine of destruction, a bipedal killing machine bristling with firepower and devastating close-quarters weaponry. Linked to their Noble pilots by the arcane Throne Mechanicum, the Knights move with a speed and grace that should be impossible for engines of their size, guided by the Code Chivalric to wipe the Imperium's enemies clean from the galaxy with thunderous gouts of flame. Their glory is that of Humanity's golden age, and none can resist their titanic charge.
Knight Houses field great hosts of these majestic war machines, from nimble Armiger-class squires to the implacable Dominus-class, and make war steeped in their ancestors' rich traditions. Some storied Houses can trace their histories back before the coming of the Emperor, when their worlds were beset by an Age of Darkness kept at bay only by the heroics of their forebears. Others Imperial Knight pilots break from their noble Houses and set out on the path of the Freeblade – commanding their Knight for personal gain, or joining a Freeblade Lance to win renown across the galaxy.
This resplendent book is a must-have for Imperial Knights players and collectors, as well as those who enlist the services of a Knight in their Imperium armies. Within its pages you'll find the rules to play an army of Imperial Knights – including Noble Houses, Knightly Teachings and Oaths of the Code Chivalric – as well as background lore exploring the structure and stories of the Knight Houses, from their ancient origins and legendary victories to the time-steeped traditions and cherished heraldry that each Knight carries to war.
Inside this 136-page hardback book, you'll find:
– In-depth background on the Imperial Knights, their relationships with the Imperium's factions, and the structure of their Great Houses
– Majestic artwork depicting the glory of these regal warriors and their titanic steeds, as well as the livery of their most notable Houses.
– All the rules you need to play an Imperial Knights army, including the Freeblade Lance Army of Renown, and how to include a Knight in other Imperium armies
– Complete rules for Crusade campaigns and narrative games, in which your Knights embark on great Quests to become legends throughout the Imperium
– An 'Eavy Metal miniatures showcase full of lovingly painted Imperial Knights miniatures
MAXIMUM OF 2 COPIES PER ORDER
An Age of Darkness has descended upon the galaxy. Horus Lupercal, Warmaster of the Emperor's armies, has turned against his gene-father and sent the Imperium spiralling into bloody civil war. Of the eighteen great Space Marine Legions, finest of all humanity's soldiers, fully half have sided with the traitorous Warmaster, while the remainder stand staunchly loyal to the Emperor. It is a war of brother against brother, Space Marine against Space Marine, which has seen the might of the Imperium's vast armies turned upon itself in a cataclysm of fire and blood.
In Warhammer: The Horus Heresy you will pit mighty armies of superhuman warriors against each other in apocalyptic tabletop battles. Choose your favoured Legion, from the knightly Dark Angels to the duplicitous Alpha Legion, build your own army from a range of spectacular Citadel and Forge World miniatures, and clash with fellow players in wargames of staggering tactical depth. The tale of the Horus Heresy is the bedrock of Warhammer 40,000's rich history, and this boxed game is the perfect first step to joining the epic conflicts that reshaped the galaxy.
The titanic Warhammer: The Horus Heresy – Age of Darkness boxed set contains a treasure trove of content, from a massive rulebook detailing the setting and stories of the Horus Heresy, as well as gorgeous photography and art, and all the core rules you need to play the game. The box also contains 54 Citadel miniatures – including a massive Spartan Assault Tank and a host of MKVI 'Corvus Armour' Tactical Marines – allowing you to build two opposing forces for out-of-the-box play, or construct a huge Legion force all your own. Alongside all of this, you'll get all the game accessories and rules reference materials you need to immerse yourself in the worlds of the Age of Darkness.
This boxed set contains:
54 plastic miniatures, each supplied with the appropriate Citadel bases:
– Praetor with Power Axe
– Praetor with Power Sword
– 10 Cataphractii Terminators
– 40 MKVI Legion Tactical Marines
– Contemptor Dreadnought
– Spartan Assault Tank
A 336-page hardback Warhammer: The Horus Heresy – Age of Darkness Rulebook, including:
– Extensive background on the Emperor, the Great Crusade, the Imperium, the 18 Legiones Astartes, and the galaxy-spanning conflict that became known as the Horus Heresy
– Core rules for playing Warhammer: The Horus Heresy, including general principles, shooting and fighting, unit types, special rules, and more
– Rules for the five modes of play: Narrative Play, Campaign Play, Open Play, Team Play, and Matched Play
– A miniatures showcase containing eight armies created by members of the Warhammer: The Horus Heresy Studio and beyond
All of the accessories you need to play:
– Two 4-page Warhammer: The Horus Heresy Reference Sheets
– 20 six-sided dice and one Scatter dice
– Three weapon templates in translucent orange plastic
– Two red plastic measuring sticks
– One Warhammer: The Horus Heresy transfer sheet, with more than 300 transfers to customise your miniatures with the iconography of the Imperial Fists and Sons of Horus
– A 36-page construction guide which also features an introductory army list
These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel paints.
The Space Marine Legions of the 31st Millenium field a diverse and formidable range of genetically-enhanced warriors and advanced war machines, superior to any other military force in the galaxy. As an Age of Darkness falls across the stars and the fires of rebellion rage out of control, the armies that were used to forge the Imperium turn upon each other in an apocalyptic civil war – the Horus Heresy.
Of the eighteen Space Marine Legions, fully half have betrayed their oaths. Defiant servants of the Warmaster, these Space Marines gather strength to overthrow the Emperor and claim the Throneworld of Terra. In the turmoil of the Horus Heresy, the Traitor armies unleash powers and ambitions beyond mortal reckoning, waging bitter war against their former brothers – those that still cling to their oaths and stand by the Emperor. By the determination and fury of these rebellious warriors will the fate of the Imperium, and that of humanity itself, be decided.
This book is an essential guide for anyone who wants to command a Traitor Legiones Astartes force in Warhammer: The Horus Heresy. It contains all of the rules you need to field every unit and formation available to Traitor forces, from core units and weapons shared by every Space Marine Legion to specialist rules for each of the Traitor Legions – including Rites of War, unique wargear, signature units, and their legendary Primarchs.
Inside this 352-page hardback book, you'll find:
– Rules and unit profiles covering every unit, weapon, and piece of wargear available to the Traitor Legiones Astartes in Warhammer: The Horus Heresy
– Legion-specific special rules, Warlord Traits, Reactions, Rites of War, wargear, unit profiles, and unique characters for each of the Traitor Legions: the Emperor's Children, Iron Warriors, Night Lords, World Eaters, Death Guard, Thousand Sons, Sons of Horus, Word Bearers, and Alpha Legion
– Profiles for each of the Traitor Primarchs: Fulgrim, Perturabo, Konrad Curze, Angron, Mortarion, Magnus the Red, Horus the Warmaster, Lorgar Aurelian, and Alpharius
– A visual showcase for each Traitor Legion, containing heraldry markings, colour schemes for infantry and vehicles, and a small gallery of stunning miniatures photography
In order to use the contents of this book, you will require a copy of the Warhammer: The Horus Heresy – Age of Darkness Rulebook.
For ten thousand years, the Chaos Space Marines have waged near-constant war on the galaxy that cast them out. Genetically augmented post-humans clad in baroque power armour, these ancient warriors are festooned with the battle scars and trophies of their treachery, marked by the blessings of foul entities from beyond reality. From the veteran murderers of Renegade Chapters to the Traitor Legions of horrific legend, the Heretic Astartes fight for vengeance, for glory, for the sheer madness of battle.
Led by the champions of Chaos – from towering Daemon Princes to malevolent Sorcerers – squads of veteran Legionaries fight alongside growling battle tanks, surrounded by teeming mobs of cultists and mutants desperate to impress their dark masters. Whether mortal, machine, or Marine, all are worthy vessels to be possessed body and soul by daemons of the warp, bringing doom to their foes as gargoyle-mouthed Daemon Engines or hideous and deadly Possessed. Such armies are the deadliest threat to the Imperium of Mankind, their Long War born from the bitterest of hatreds.
This expansive book is a must-have guide for those who collect and play the corrupt Astartes known as Chaos Space Marines. It contains all the rules needed to play a Chaos Space Marine army – including a host of iconic Legions – along with a forbidden library of lore. Learn about the initial seeds of betrayal, the glorious Black Crusades of Abaddon the Despoiler, the hazards of daemon worlds, and the most infamous Traitor Legions and Renegade Chapters of the Chaos Space Marines.
Inside this 184-page hardback book, you'll find:
– In-depth background information on the Chaos Space Marines, from the first days of the Horus Heresy to the damned empires rising across Imperium Nihilus
– Gorgeous artwork featuring hellish visions of wrack and ruin wrought by the veterans of the Long War
– All the rules you need to play a Chaos Space Marine army, including 44 datasheets covering the lowliest Cultist and mightiest Daemon Prince, plus 15 psychic powers, a range of in-depth Legion rules, Prayers to the Dark Gods, Marks of Chaos, and more
– Rules for Crusade campaigns and narrative games that let your champions pursue daemonhood – or suffer spawndom – as they burn, maim, and kill their foes
– An 'Eavy Metal showcase featuring literal Legions of gorgeously painted Chaos Space Marine miniatures