This small brush (Small Layer) - perfect for layering - is hand made, with pure sable bristles in a fine point meaning exceptional control - sometimes the tiniest details make a huge difference, and this brush has been designed to help you nail the feeling of a great miniature painted well.
Skavenblight Scramblers Blood Bowl Team box contains twelve Skaven team members, warpstone balls and Skaven specific counters. The miniatures are snap fit and made out of grey plastic. The box also contains an assembly guide and decals and an out of the box team roster. For the full rules, the customers will need the Death Zone Season One book.
18ml Pot of Citadel Contrast paint.
This edition of Chapter Approved is the essential gaming toolbox for all fans of Warhammer 40,000 matched play. Whether you're a tournament regular or simply like to ensure your battles are always fought on an even footing, this is the essential supplement for matched play games of Warhammer 40,000. Inside this 56-page softback book, you'll find:
- Two mission packs, comprising nine missions each for Incursion and Strike Force battles, each designed to offer a different challenge to the players.
- Guidelines for setting up and playing a matched play or Grand Tournament-level competitive game, including suggested battlefield size, time limit and how best to determine secondary objectives.
- 23 secondary objectives. Some are entirely new, while others have been tweaked, or had the amount of victory points they award adjusted.
- And much, much more…
In addition, you'll also find a separate 56-page book – the Munitorum Field Manual 2022 – containing all the latest matched play points updates, painstakingly balanced and tuned in conjunction with major tournament organisers and our playtesters.
Whether you're looking to take your matched play gaming to a whole new level or are wanting to stay on the pulse with all the latest points value developments for every faction, Chapter Approved has something for you, and is a fitting guide to the incredible new edition of Warhammer 40,000.
The Imperial Knights march to war with earth-shaking footfalls, towering over mortal soldiers and lesser machines. Each Knight is a towering engine of destruction, a bipedal killing machine bristling with firepower and devastating close-quarters weaponry. Linked to their Noble pilots by the arcane Throne Mechanicum, the Knights move with a speed and grace that should be impossible for engines of their size, guided by the Code Chivalric to wipe the Imperium's enemies clean from the galaxy with thunderous gouts of flame. Their glory is that of Humanity's golden age, and none can resist their titanic charge.
Knight Houses field great hosts of these majestic war machines, from nimble Armiger-class squires to the implacable Dominus-class, and make war steeped in their ancestors' rich traditions. Some storied Houses can trace their histories back before the coming of the Emperor, when their worlds were beset by an Age of Darkness kept at bay only by the heroics of their forebears. Others Imperial Knight pilots break from their noble Houses and set out on the path of the Freeblade – commanding their Knight for personal gain, or joining a Freeblade Lance to win renown across the galaxy.
This resplendent book is a must-have for Imperial Knights players and collectors, as well as those who enlist the services of a Knight in their Imperium armies. Within its pages you'll find the rules to play an army of Imperial Knights – including Noble Houses, Knightly Teachings and Oaths of the Code Chivalric – as well as background lore exploring the structure and stories of the Knight Houses, from their ancient origins and legendary victories to the time-steeped traditions and cherished heraldry that each Knight carries to war.
Inside this 136-page hardback book, you'll find:
– In-depth background on the Imperial Knights, their relationships with the Imperium's factions, and the structure of their Great Houses
– Majestic artwork depicting the glory of these regal warriors and their titanic steeds, as well as the livery of their most notable Houses.
– All the rules you need to play an Imperial Knights army, including the Freeblade Lance Army of Renown, and how to include a Knight in other Imperium armies
– Complete rules for Crusade campaigns and narrative games, in which your Knights embark on great Quests to become legends throughout the Imperium
– An 'Eavy Metal miniatures showcase full of lovingly painted Imperial Knights miniatures
An Age of Darkness has descended upon the galaxy. Horus Lupercal, Warmaster of the Emperor's armies, has turned against his gene-father and sent the Imperium spiralling into bloody civil war. Of the eighteen great Space Marine Legions, finest of all humanity's soldiers, fully half have sided with the traitorous Warmaster, while the remainder stand staunchly loyal to the Emperor. It is a war of brother against brother, Space Marine against Space Marine, which has seen the might of the Imperium's vast armies turned upon itself in a cataclysm of fire and blood.
In Warhammer: The Horus Heresy you will pit mighty armies of superhuman warriors against each other in apocalyptic tabletop battles. Choose your favoured Legion, from the knightly Dark Angels to the duplicitous Alpha Legion, build your own army from a range of spectacular Citadel and Forge World miniatures, and clash with fellow players in wargames of staggering tactical depth. The tale of the Horus Heresy is the bedrock of Warhammer 40,000's rich history, and this boxed game is the perfect first step to joining the epic conflicts that reshaped the galaxy.
The titanic Warhammer: The Horus Heresy – Age of Darkness boxed set contains a treasure trove of content, from a massive rulebook detailing the setting and stories of the Horus Heresy, as well as gorgeous photography and art, and all the core rules you need to play the game. The box also contains 54 Citadel miniatures – including a massive Spartan Assault Tank and a host of MKVI 'Corvus Armour' Tactical Marines – allowing you to build two opposing forces for out-of-the-box play, or construct a huge Legion force all your own. Alongside all of this, you'll get all the game accessories and rules reference materials you need to immerse yourself in the worlds of the Age of Darkness.
This boxed set contains:
54 plastic miniatures, each supplied with the appropriate Citadel bases:
– Praetor with Power Axe
– Praetor with Power Sword
– 10 Cataphractii Terminators
– 40 MKVI Legion Tactical Marines
– Contemptor Dreadnought
– Spartan Assault Tank
A 336-page hardback Warhammer: The Horus Heresy – Age of Darkness Rulebook, including:
– Extensive background on the Emperor, the Great Crusade, the Imperium, the 18 Legiones Astartes, and the galaxy-spanning conflict that became known as the Horus Heresy
– Core rules for playing Warhammer: The Horus Heresy, including general principles, shooting and fighting, unit types, special rules, and more
– Rules for the five modes of play: Narrative Play, Campaign Play, Open Play, Team Play, and Matched Play
– A miniatures showcase containing eight armies created by members of the Warhammer: The Horus Heresy Studio and beyond
All of the accessories you need to play:
– Two 4-page Warhammer: The Horus Heresy Reference Sheets
– 20 six-sided dice and one Scatter dice
– Three weapon templates in translucent orange plastic
– Two red plastic measuring sticks
– One Warhammer: The Horus Heresy transfer sheet, with more than 300 transfers to customise your miniatures with the iconography of the Imperial Fists and Sons of Horus
– A 36-page construction guide which also features an introductory army list
These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel paints.
The Rhino is the most widely used armoured personnel carrier in the Imperium. Based on ancient STC technology, the fundamental design is robust, reliable, and easy to maintain, with an adaptive power plant that can run off a wide variety of fuels, making it perfect for the wide-ranging armies of the Great Crusade – and the wars of the Horus Heresy. As such, the Rhino chassis serves as a basis for many other war machines, and these transports are produced in their thousands – several distinct patterns are in common use throughout the galaxy, with the heavily-armed Deimos being the most widespread amongst the Space Marine Legions.
This multipart plastic kit builds one Legion Rhino Transport, in the distinctive Deimos pattern. This efficient transport vehicle has the capacity to carry a 10-man squad of Legionaries across the battlefields of the 31st Millennium, with room for characters to join the unit. Protected from enemy fire by thick armour plating and its defensive smoke launchers, the Legion Rhino Transport is armed with twin-linked bolters, and can be further customised with a range of weapons and utility gear. This kit includes the components to add a pintle-mounted havoc launcher, heavy bolter, heavy flamer, multi-melta, or a combi-weapon with five configurations (bolter, flamer, melta, plasma, or volkite), as well as a searchlight, a dozer blade, and a hunter-killer missile. It also offers a number of cosmetic options, such as towing hooks and a choice of a Space Marine gunner, spotter, or closed hatch.
This model has no Legion markings, allowing Warhammer hobbyists to paint it in whichever colours they choose – however, the box includes a transfer sheet with 42 optional markings and iconography for the Sons of Horus and Imperial Fists Legions.
This kit comprises 102 plastic components, and is supplied with a Legiones Astartes Vehicle Transfer Sheet. This miniature is supplied unpainted and requires assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel paints.
You will need a copy of the Warhammer: The Horus Heresy – Age of Darkness Rulebook and either the Liber Astartes: Loyalist Legiones Astartes Army Book or Liber Hereticus: Traitor Legiones Astartes Army Book to make full use of this model.
The Space Marine Legions of the 31st Millenium field a diverse and formidable range of genetically-enhanced warriors and advanced war machines, superior to any other military force in the galaxy. As an Age of Darkness falls across the stars and the fires of rebellion rage out of control, the armies that were used to forge the Imperium turn upon each other in an apocalyptic civil war – the Horus Heresy.
Of the eighteen Space Marine Legions, fully half have betrayed their oaths. Defiant servants of the Warmaster, these Space Marines gather strength to overthrow the Emperor and claim the Throneworld of Terra. In the turmoil of the Horus Heresy, the Traitor armies unleash powers and ambitions beyond mortal reckoning, waging bitter war against their former brothers – those that still cling to their oaths and stand by the Emperor. By the determination and fury of these rebellious warriors will the fate of the Imperium, and that of humanity itself, be decided.
This book is an essential guide for anyone who wants to command a Traitor Legiones Astartes force in Warhammer: The Horus Heresy. It contains all of the rules you need to field every unit and formation available to Traitor forces, from core units and weapons shared by every Space Marine Legion to specialist rules for each of the Traitor Legions – including Rites of War, unique wargear, signature units, and their legendary Primarchs.
Inside this 352-page hardback book, you'll find:
– Rules and unit profiles covering every unit, weapon, and piece of wargear available to the Traitor Legiones Astartes in Warhammer: The Horus Heresy
– Legion-specific special rules, Warlord Traits, Reactions, Rites of War, wargear, unit profiles, and unique characters for each of the Traitor Legions: the Emperor's Children, Iron Warriors, Night Lords, World Eaters, Death Guard, Thousand Sons, Sons of Horus, Word Bearers, and Alpha Legion
– Profiles for each of the Traitor Primarchs: Fulgrim, Perturabo, Konrad Curze, Angron, Mortarion, Magnus the Red, Horus the Warmaster, Lorgar Aurelian, and Alpharius
– A visual showcase for each Traitor Legion, containing heraldry markings, colour schemes for infantry and vehicles, and a small gallery of stunning miniatures photography
In order to use the contents of this book, you will require a copy of the Warhammer: The Horus Heresy – Age of Darkness Rulebook.
For ten thousand years, the Chaos Space Marines have waged near-constant war on the galaxy that cast them out. Genetically augmented post-humans clad in baroque power armour, these ancient warriors are festooned with the battle scars and trophies of their treachery, marked by the blessings of foul entities from beyond reality. From the veteran murderers of Renegade Chapters to the Traitor Legions of horrific legend, the Heretic Astartes fight for vengeance, for glory, for the sheer madness of battle.
Led by the champions of Chaos – from towering Daemon Princes to malevolent Sorcerers – squads of veteran Legionaries fight alongside growling battle tanks, surrounded by teeming mobs of cultists and mutants desperate to impress their dark masters. Whether mortal, machine, or Marine, all are worthy vessels to be possessed body and soul by daemons of the warp, bringing doom to their foes as gargoyle-mouthed Daemon Engines or hideous and deadly Possessed. Such armies are the deadliest threat to the Imperium of Mankind, their Long War born from the bitterest of hatreds.
This expansive book is a must-have guide for those who collect and play the corrupt Astartes known as Chaos Space Marines. It contains all the rules needed to play a Chaos Space Marine army – including a host of iconic Legions – along with a forbidden library of lore. Learn about the initial seeds of betrayal, the glorious Black Crusades of Abaddon the Despoiler, the hazards of daemon worlds, and the most infamous Traitor Legions and Renegade Chapters of the Chaos Space Marines.
Inside this 184-page hardback book, you'll find:
– In-depth background information on the Chaos Space Marines, from the first days of the Horus Heresy to the damned empires rising across Imperium Nihilus
– Gorgeous artwork featuring hellish visions of wrack and ruin wrought by the veterans of the Long War
– All the rules you need to play a Chaos Space Marine army, including 44 datasheets covering the lowliest Cultist and mightiest Daemon Prince, plus 15 psychic powers, a range of in-depth Legion rules, Prayers to the Dark Gods, Marks of Chaos, and more
– Rules for Crusade campaigns and narrative games that let your champions pursue daemonhood – or suffer spawndom – as they burn, maim, and kill their foes
– An 'Eavy Metal showcase featuring literal Legions of gorgeously painted Chaos Space Marine miniatures