1 empty dropper bottle ideal for mixing your own paint colours
These are functionally equivalent to Vallejo dropper bottles (I think the supplier simply found an alternative). They are 17ml, with a screw cap lid. The dropper nozzle can be removed and reinserted snugly after paint has been transferred from another source.
The Colour Forge Renegade Green spray offers exceptional coverage and quality without the price tag.
Using a tried and tested formula this product is on par with the best in the industry.
Presented in a 500ml rattle can (25% more than other brands on the market!).
This spray is colour matched to GW Caliban Green.
For the best results:
1. Shake the can thoroughly for 5 minutes.
2. Pour warm water over the body of the can to bring it up to room temperature.
3. Repeat until all paint is warmed through.
4. Hold spray 12 inches from model and use short passes over the uncovered areas until the model is covered.
5. After use, rotate the can so it is upside down and spray until clear, this reduced the chance of nozzle blockages.
The Adeptus Custodes are demigods of war, sworn to defend the Emperor to their last breath. In this dark and dangerous age, that mission compels them away from Holy Terra and out into the stars, for no longer can they stand upon the ramparts of the Imperial Palace and watch the galaxy burn. They are the most elite warriors in the Imperium, clad in auramite armour and wielding some of the finest weapons ever created by Mankind. Whether teleporting into the heart of battle, storming to war aboard ancient Land Raiders or streaking through the skies astride Dawneagle jetbikes, the Custodians are death incarnate to their enemies. Alongside them fight the Sisters of Silence, a secretive order of psychic blanks to whom falls the task of protecting the Imperium from rogue psykers and sorcerers. Together, they are the Talons of the Emperor, and where they take to the field no foe of the Emperor can stop them.
This mighty tome contains pages of background and rules dedicated to the Emperor's most elite guardians – the Adeptus Custodes. Discover the history and hierarchy of the Talons of the Emperor, and the legendary heroes that have stood by the Emperor's side for over 10,000 years, as well as the myriad ways they wage war in Terra's name.
Inside the 104-page hardback book, you'll find:
- In-depth background and lore on the Adeptus Custodes and the Sisters of Silence, who make up the Talons of the Emperor, plus information about War Zone: Terra, where the Custodes battle insidious threats
- Exquisite art that exemplifies the deific nature of these unparalleled warriors
- All the rules you need to play your Adeptus Custodes army, including 20 datasheets covering every unit from the brand new Blade Champion to the Custodian Guard and Prosecutors
- A full suite of rules for playing Crusade and narrative games, including Agendas, Battle Traits, Requisitions, Crusade Relics, plus Battle Scars, and Artefacts of the Vault Relics unique to the Adeptus Custodes
- An 'Eavy Metal miniatures showcase including variant Adeptus Custodes colour schemes
Wield the might of the Adeptus Custodes against your opponents with these handy Datacards that make referencing your rules in battle easy. Containing quick-reference Stratagems and psychic powers, they're perfect for ensuring you don't forget crucial rules when you need them most.
This pack contains 58 datacards, divided as follows:
– 7x Core Stratagem cards
– 33x Adeptus Custodes Stratagems
– 6x Martial Ka'tahs
– 6x Shield Host specific Stratagems
– 6x Shield Hosts fighting styles
You will need a copy of the Warhammer 40,000 Core Book and Codex: Adeptus Custodes to make full use of these cards.
Plan the downfall of your opponents with these handy Datacards that make referencing your rules in battle easy. Containing quick-reference Stratagems and psychic powers, they're perfect for ensuring you don't forget crucial rules when you need them most.
This pack contains 58 datacards, divided as follows:
– 7x Core Stratagem cards
– 32x Genestealer Cult Stratagem cards
– 6x Cult specific Stratagem cards
– 6x Cult specific psychic power cards
– 7x Psychic powers
You will need a copy of the Warhammer 40,000 Core Book and Codex: Genestealer Cults to make full use of these cards.
The Aeldari once ruled the galaxy, before their civilisation collapsed under the weight of their hedonism. Now they are a dying and fractured race, their differing factions all finding ways to survive in a galaxy where their extinction seems inevitable. All members of Aeldari society depend on the power of their seers, the skills of their warriors, and the technological superiority of their sleek weapons and engines of war.
The Asuryani sail the sea of stars aboard massive starships called craftworlds, their citizens keeping to highly disciplined Paths to avoid drowning in the same decadence as their ancestors. The Harlequins are warrior-dancers who worship Cegorach, the Laughing God, and do not distinguish between art and war. Some, like the Corsairs, hark back to the individualism of old, plundering the space lanes for personal profit, while the Ynnari see the salvation of their race in grim unification under Ynnead, the God of the Dead.
This luxurious and expansive book is a must-have for Aeldari players and collectors. Not only does it provide you with the rules to play an Aeldari army, but it also contains loads of background lore, so you can learn all about the rise and fall of the Aeldari, how they wage war, the many Paths their society walks, and the diverse factions that exist beneath the Aeldari banner.
Inside this 200-page hardback book, you'll find:
– In-depth background on the Aeldari, from their rise and fall to the many factions that split off from their original civilization, as well as information on multiple craftworlds such as Biel-Tan, Saim-Hann, Iyanden, and Ulthwé
– Majestic artwork depicting many aspects this once-great and still awe-inspiring civilization, from fearsome Aspect Warriors to roguish Corsairs
– All the rules you need to play an Aeldari army, be they craftworlders, Ynarri, Harlequins, Corsairs, or a mix, including 57 datasheets, from the war-forged Avatar of Khaine to the rank and file Guardian Defenders
– All the rules you need to lead Asuryani, Harlequin, and Ynarri forces in Crusade and narrative games, including Agendas, Battle Traits, Requisitions, Crusade Relics, and unique campaign structures for each faction of Aeldari
– An 'Eavy Metal miniatures showcase full of lovingly painted Aeldari miniatures
Haskel Hexbane and his band of mirthless followers are as ruthless as they are determined. They are members of the Order of Azyr, a Sigmarite organisation dedicated to the rooting out and purging of evil across the Mortal Realms. This clandestine sect has sent Hexbane and his hunters deep within the Nethermaze to bring the burning light of Azyr to the very heart of that foul and unnatural place, that they might scour it in the cleansing fires of justice and Order.
Hexbane's Hunters are fast, deadly, and unrelenting, with a varied roster of warriors. The key to the warband's strength lies in the Price of Victory ability shared by its human fighters, which allows them to gain free upgrades or crusade swiftly across the battlefield when a friendly hunter is taken out of action. This box includes a complete Rivals deck, plus loads of extra cards allowing you to try out a few tricks, as well as universal cards and Grand Alliance cards to use with your other warbands.
This set contains:
- 6x push-fit Hexbane's Hunters miniatures – no glue required to assemble, cast in solemn grey to stand out even when unpainted.
- 6x double-sided fighter cards, one for each warrior in the warband – Haskel Hexbane, Brydget Axwold, Aemos Duncarrow, Quiet Pock, Grotbiter, and Ratspike.
- A further 66 cards to enhance your fighters and provide new tactics and challenges for your games of Warhammer Underworlds: Nethermaze, including:
– 12x Hexbane's Hunters objective cards
– 10x Hexbane's Hunters upgrade cards
– 10x Hexbane's Hunters gambit cards (includes 1x Domain card)
– 6x Universal objective cards, usable by any warband
– 7x Universal upgrade cards, usable by any warband (includes 1x Map card)
– 7x Universal gambit cards, usable by any warband (includes 2x Domain cards)
– 12x Grand Alliance cards, usable by any warband belonging to the specified Grand Alliance
– 1x Hexbane's Hunters Warband Background / Rivals Deck Card
– 1x cover card
Miniatures in this box are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel paints.
After thousands of years in the warp, the space hulk Gallowdark has emerged into realspace. This colossal, moon-sized derelict holds enormous wealth for those courageous enough to explore it – and terrifying dangers for those foolhardy enough to step inside. A mercenary Farstalker Kinband of the alien Kroot is first to seek the pick of the plunder, only to be cornered as elite Imperial Navy Breachers storm the hulk. Little do either team realise that their rivals are far from the only danger waiting within…
The thrilling game of sci-fi skirmish battles enters a new season as operatives clash amongst the claustrophobic corridors of a massive drifting spacecraft, and Kill Team: Into the Dark is the perfect place to jump aboard. This incredible boxed set is packed with two complete kill teams – Imperial Navy Breachers armed for boarding, and a Farstalker Kinband of brutal Kroot – alongside a new gameboard and stunning terrain pieces representing the interior of the Gallowdark, plus all the rules and accessories you need to start playing straight away. It's a brilliant box to share with a friend – or grab two full kill teams of your own.
In this box you'll find:
1x 144-page softback Kill Team Core Rules book: Learn your way around Kill Team with this tome of clear, concise rules for matched play, open play, and narrative play games.
1x 120-page softback Kill Team: Into the Dark book: Including rules for your kill teams, plus background material, artwork, missions, and linked campaigns aboard the Gallowdark space hulk.
24x Citadel miniatures: Two full kill teams – Imperial Navy Breachers and Kroot Farstalker Kindband – each featuring a wide array of customisation and alternate assembly options. Extra detail parts allow for deep personalisation of your kill team, with many models able to be assembled as multiple different kinds of operative.
54x pieces of Killzone: Gallowdark terrain and 6x Kill Team Barricades: This modular system of walls, doors, can be arranged in a huge variety of configurations to create different room and corridor layouts. Some elements even feature glueless assembly, allowing you to adjust their positioning in the game.
3x Combat Gauges: Kill Team uses a simplified measurement system to create fast, dynamic games. These combat gauges feature the symbols used for Kill Team, and are perfect for slotting into narrow gaps between operatives when a regular tape measure would be too cumbersome.
Additional Accessories: Get straight into the game with a double-sided game mat styled after the depths of the Gallowdark, a Kill Team token sheet containing 85 tokens, 10 six-sided dice, and two decks of Tactical Ops Cards.
These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel Colour paints.
The Leagues of Votann have emerged from the depths of the galactic core. To face their armies in battle is to stand before an armoured avalanche that crushes all in its path. It is to be appraised and then brusquely dealt with by attackers who see you as little more than an obstruction to profit – or worse, as a hated nemesis whose annihilation is worth any cost. To their partners in trade and war, the Kin are invaluable allies. Yet those they deem a risk to their peoples' survival face destruction, meted out with the same relentless rigour that the Kin apply to all their undertakings.
The Leagues of Votann Army Set is a collection of brand new Leagues of Votann miniatures, and marks the first chance to get your hands on the latest faction to make its presence known in the 41st Millennium. Lead your Kinhost with Ûthar the Destined – or a mighty Kâhl – supported by an Einhyr Champion, three roving Hernkyn Pioneers, and 20 Hearthkyn Warriors who can be split into two units of 10 to give you a tabletop-ready army organised into a Patrol Detachment.
This set is also your first chance to get Codex: Leagues of Votann, a 104-page book that's packed with lore and rules for this all-new army. This exclusive limited edition is only available as part of this army set, and is accompanied by a full set of 50 Leagues of Votann datacards, a sheet of 63 double-sided tokens for tracking your abilities, and two Leagues of Votann transfer sheets packing a total of over 1,000 runes, icons, and numerals. This box really is your chance to be part of Warhammer history by joining the vanguard of the Leagues of Votann.
The set includes the following multipart plastic miniatures:
– 1x Ûthar the Destined, who can also be built as a Kâhl
– 1x Einhyr Champion
– 3x Hernkyn Pioneers
– 20x Hearthkyn Warriors
– Codex: Leagues of Votann – 104-page hardback book with gloss art and a limited edition variant soft-touch cover
– Datacards: Leagues of Votann – 50 cards including 7 Core Stratagems, 31 Leagues of Votann Stratagems, 5 League-specific Stratagems, 6 Skeinwrought Discipline psychic powers, and 1 Smite psychic power
– Leagues of Votann Token Sheet – 63 double-sided tokens for tracking your Eye of Judgement and other abilities on the battlefield
– 2x Leagues of Votann transfer sheets, each containing 555 individual transfers
All models are supplied with their appropriate bases. These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel paints.