Cart is Empty
Skavenblight Scramblers Blood Bowl Team box contains twelve Skaven team members, warpstone balls and Skaven specific counters. The miniatures are snap fit and made out of grey plastic. The box also contains an assembly guide and decals and an out of the box team roster. For the full rules, the customers will need the Death Zone Season One book.
A compilation of Spike! Journal’s Necromantic Horror, Imperial Nobility & Black Orc, and Khorne issues – as well as much, much more!
Presaged with a foreword by Lord Borak the Despoiler, this Almanac is the ideal way to catch up on a busy year of Blood Bowl, with rules for four new teams, a whole dugout full of Star Players, and plently more for Blood Bowl enthusiasts to get excited about.
The Blood Bowl Spike! Presents: 2021 Almanac! contains:
– Spike! Journal issues 11 through 13, containing all the team rosters, Star Player rules, and assorted rules for leagues, inducements, and more!
– Star Player retrospectives on a number of famous Blood Bowl players: Barik Farblast, Fungus the Loon, Bomber Dribblesnot, and Kreek ‘the Verminator’ Rustgouger!
– Introducing the new All-Star Spectacular, where legends of the game come together to play the most exciting and star-studded exhibition game in Blood Bowl history!
– Alternative Star Player rules – allowing your team to hire your favourites for an entire season!
– A suite of new rules for letting multiple college teams loose in the dungeons of the Old World, providing the scintillating spectacle that is multiplayer Dungeon Bowl!
– The full history of the prestigious Blood Bowl, complete with all the stats from everyone’s favourite Vampire: Jim Johnson!
– Plus all the regular Spike! Journal features such as Chat with the Rat, Dirt from the Dugout, Coffin Corner, and an extended kit review with Tatzina Barbarini!
All of the above is presented in a 160-page hardback book with gloss art and matt lamination, with a red bookmark ribbon.
This issue’s Guest Editor Harold Haroldson descends from the frigid north to bring a Spike! Journal filled with boozy boars and some icy slip-’n’-slide gameplay. That’s right, this issue brings the Norse Team to your games of Blood Bowl!
This journal covers the history, rules, and rosters of the Norse team. Alongside tales of booze, bone-breaking tackles, and a few incidents of accidentally freezing to death, you'll find the fantastic fun and essential commentary you've come to expect from Spike! Journal. As such, this magazine is the perfect companion for any cold-loving coach.
- As Cold as Ice: background on the origins of Norscan teams in Blood Bowl and how they play on the pitch. Includes information on their team positions, star players, and a team roster.
- Famous Norse Teams: descriptions and background on some of the more famous Norse teams, including the Arctic Cragspiders, Vynheim Valkyries, New Fjord Jötnar, and the Skjårlsberg Icicles.
- Norsca Rampagers Team Spotlight: an in-depth article focusing on the Norsca Rampagers, one of the most famous and successful Norse teams ever to grace the Blood Bowl pitch. Includes details of their history, team profile and colours, honours, Spike! team rating, as well as the roster of their famous 2497-2498 squad, and loads more.
- Star Player – Ivar Eriksson: a profile on the renowned Blitzer known as 'The War Raider', the famed Norsca Rampagers player who signed with the team at the tender age of 16. Since first being given the opportunity to play, Ivar captured the heart of the crowd, eventually becoming Captain after a mid-match brawl with his predecessor.
- Dirt from the Dugout: this time Mindy Piewhistle delves into the accusations that the up-and-coming Berserker, Bjor Hakonsson, may not be the champion drinker he claims.
- Star Player – Skrorg Snowpelt: a profile on the famous Yhetee, Skrorg. After butchering most of his teammates, he was swiftly sacked and sent to Rockbeard's Rage Rehab, but emerged a changed beast! His improved attitude has made Skrorg a huge fan favourite, as a furry showman who plays to the crowd.
- Northern Leagues: brand new rules and advice for running Northern Leagues – a variant on the standard Blood Bowl league season, allowing players to compete in the Icebowl – open to all teams with the usual budget of 1,000,000 gold pieces – for the coveted Icebowl Chalice. Also includes a unique Harsh Tundra Weather Table and a Norsca Kick-off Table, both of which you can use by rolling 2D6.
- Coffin Corner: Spike! Journal's obituaries column commemorating those players who are no longer with us, whether trampled on the pitch, torn apart, or possibly eaten.
- Frozen Lake Blood Bowl Pitch: includes rules for using the Frozen Lake Blood Bowl Pitch in your games, including special rules for Frozen Surface and Fragmented Surface. These rules are also included with the Norse Team – Double-sided Pitch and Dugouts Set.
- Chat with the Rat: ace Skaven reporter Hackspit ‘the Scribbler’ Quillchewer meets with Fjörgskeg Raiders head coach Jarl Stelken Mikaelsson to talk about their claims of being the most decorated Norse team in history, and how they built up their impressive trophy collection.
- Norse Balls: includes background and rules for 2 unique Norse Balls – the Hammer of Legend Ball and the Runestone Ball.
- The Norscan Way: a detailed introduction to coaching Norse teams. Includes an overview of the strengths of their team, positions, tactics, and more.
- Star Player – Thorsson Stoutmead: a profile on the beer-barrel-bowling bombardier, detailing how Thorsson first decided to use a barrel as a weapon, his drinking problem, and the book he published.
- Dungeon Bowl Update: Norse Teams: provides a narrative and rules update for players to use their Norse Team miniatures in games of Dungeon Bowl.
- Mighty Blow! – Free Beer: a look back on some of the tall tales from the career of Bob Bifford. Includes a comic strip in which Bob Bifford reminisces about the Norscans.
Norse teams enjoy nothing more than a good scrap – and that’s certainly how they perform best on the pitch! Norscans have spent their entire lives in the harsh, freezing north, making them quite a tough bunch. These hardened players excel in getting up close and personal with the opposition, throwing blocks left and right as they mercilessly hammer their way to the end zone – and no doubt the tavern that lies beyond!
Of course, it’s not only about causing a punch-up in the middle of the gridiron; there is also the small matter of scoring those all-important touchdowns. Norse teams work best when they can use their abundance of hitting power to punch a hole in the opposition’s defence, allowing their Valkyries to use their impressive speed to run through and claim victory.
The multi-part kit is comprised of 120 plastic components with which you can assemble the Norsca Rampagers, a Norse team for use in games of Blood Bowl. The team is made up of 6 Norse Raider Linemen, 2 Beer Boar, 2 Norse Berserkers, 2 Ulfwereners and 2 Valkyries. In addition, there are 2 double-sided Blood Bowl coins, 2 turn and re-roll markers, 4 balls, and a transfer sheet with 292 decals.
The rules for using Norse teams in your games of Blood Bowl can be found in Spike! Journal 14. These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel paints.
Dungeon Bowl is the game of subterranean sporting mayhem, played between two Blood Bowl coaches. In this expansion set, the College of Life's Emerald Crusaders face off against the College of Death's Black Widows, as two teams explore a sprawling dungeon with a customisable layout – including the lair of a deadly werewolf. Will you be able to score a crucial touchdown, or will you be scuppered by the traps and opponents you encounter along the way?
Inside this expansion box, you'll find the following miniatures:
13 College of Death miniatures in bone-coloured plastic:
– 1x Wraith
– 1x Flesh Golem
– 1x Mummy
– 1x Wight Blitzer
– 2x Ghoul Runners
– 2x Skeleton Linemen
– 5x Zombie Linemen
12 College of Life miniatures in green plastic:
– 1x Halfling Hefty
– 1x Halfling Catcher
– 1x Wood Elf Thrower
– 1x Wood Elf Catcher
– 1x Wood Elf Wardancer
– 3x Wood Elf Linemen
– 4x Halfling Hopeful Linemen
– 1x neutral Wandering Werewolf, for use with the Werewolf's Lair tile
The box also contains:
– 7x brand new double-sided Dungeon Tiles, lavishly detailed and themed around the Colleges of Life and Death
– 18x Dungeon Bowl Door Tokens
– A 36-page softcover Death Match Rulebook rendered as a Spike! Journal yearbook detailing the 2494 season, including all the rules you need to play Death Match using the new Dungeon Tiles, six Sponsors, and two featured teams
These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel paints.
You'll need a copy of Dungeon Bowl to make use of this supplement.
A compilation of Spike! Journal's Norse and Amazon issues, and much, much more!
The Blood Bowl Spike! Presents: 2022 Almanac! contains:
– Spike! Journal issues 14 and 15, containing all the team rosters and Star Player rules for Amazon and Norse Teams, plus assorted rules for leagues, pitches and more.
– Updated rules to bring the Amazon and Norse teams to Dungeon Bowl
– Star Player Spotlights on eight famous Blood Bowl players: Puggy Baconbreath, Cindy Piewhistle, Dribl & Drull, Bilerot Vomitflesh, Ripper Bolgrot, Nobla Blackwart, Scrappa Sorehead, and Withergrasp Doubledrool
– Plus all the regular Spike! Journal features such as Chat with the Rat, Dirt from the Dugout, Coffin Corner, Tatzina Barbarini’s style review, and an introduction by Lord Borak the Despoiler
You'll need a copy of Blood Bowl – The Official Rules to make use of this supplement.