Shambling Undead teams are drawn from a mix of vicious undead creatures and former Blood Bowl players that died on the pitch and – through the art of necromancy – have been given the chance of a second career! Most famous of all the Shambling Undead teams that have graced (or stained) the pitch over the years are the mighty Champions of Death. The Champions of Death team set contains 14 multipart plastic players covered in rusted armour, and eight thematic gaming accessories: - 2 Mummies - 2 Wights - 2 Ghouls - 4 Zombies - 4 Skeletons - 4 Shambling Undead Blood Bowl Balls - 2 Turn Markers - 2 Double-sided Score Coins In addition, the set includes a Champions of Death transfer sheet, with decals that feature player numbers and the team’s logo, and a sample team roster to get you started.
Snotlings have long admired the game of Blood Bowl from the sidelines, but rarely have they taken to the pitch for… obvious reasons. Well all that’s about to change, as the “Mighty” Crud Creek Nosepickers have blasted down the barriers to bravely (or foolishly) pave the way for their diminutive kin. They're ready to flood the gridiron with a squirming, stinking wave of pint-sized players, along with all the zany contraptions and silly tricks they could dream up in their mushroom-addled brains.
While Snotlings may make Halfling teams look downright athletic, and Goblins seem burly in comparison, what these little blighters have in spades is, well, lots more of themselves! They're so small and energetic, the refs can never keep count of how many are on the field at once! Their numerical advantage, combined with a willingness to bend and break the rules, makes them very unpredictable indeed. In short, Snotlings are all about the sort of wild shenanigans that make Blood Bowl an absolute pleasure to play. Not only are they fun, but they have some devious tricks that can actually win a game from time to time, quite literally keeping your opponent on their toes.
This multipart plastic kit contains all the components you'll need to build the Crud Creek Nosepickers, a Snotling team for use in games of Blood Bowl, containing 12 Snotlings, 2 Snotling Fungus Flingas, 2 Snotling Fun-Hoppas, 2 Snotling Stilty Runnas, and 2 Snotling Pump Wagons! You'll also find 2 turn counters, 2 coins, 4 Snotling-themed balls, 20x 25mm bases, and 2x 32mm bases with holes.
Hello again, sports fans! Blood Bowl – the legendary game of fantasy football – returns for a new season of ultra-violent sports mayhem. The plays are bigger, the hits are harder, and every game will be filled with moments to remember.
As the coach of an Imperial Nobility or Black Orcs team, it’s up to you to guide your players through each play, each game, and each season to ultimate victory.
No two matchups are the same. From the moment your team stomps out on the gridiron, your grit, wits, and capacity for grievous violence is put to the test. The action’s fast and furious, but if you keep your head in the game you just might best your opponent and score the most points – or make sure they can’t get back up to stop you. Fame, wealth, and glory await if you win…
This box is stuffed with absolutely everything you need to play smashing games, with two generously-appointed teams and all the extra gubbins.
Inside the box you'll find:
– 12 red plastic Imperial Nobility team players: 4 Imperial Retainer Linemen, 4 Bodyguards, 2 Noble Blitzers, and 2 Imperial Throwers
– 1 red plastic Star Player, Griff Oberwald
– 1 red plastic Blood Bowl Ogre
– 12 green plastic Black Orc team players: 6 Goblin Bruiser Linemen, and 6 Black Orcs
– 1 green plastic Star Player, Varag Ghoul-Chewer
– 1 green plastic Blood Bowl Trained Troll
– 2 Blood Bowl Biased Referees: 1 Dwarf and 1 Elf
– Extra balls, team coins, and counters
– A beautiful 136-page hardback Blood Bowl rulebook explaining the rules of the game, how to run a league and develop your team, plus updated team, player, and Star Player profiles for every team released so far.
– 1 double-sided fold-out Official Pitch, divided into squares and marked with zones. One side is themed as an Imperial Nobility stadium, and the other for Black Orcs.
– 2 double-sided card dugouts, matching the theme of the pitch on each side.
– 3 plastic templates
– 2 full sets of Blood Bowl dice: one in red for the Humans, and the other in green for the Orcs
– 2 quick-reference Cheat Sheets
Treemen have become a fixture of modern Blood Bowl, playing for a variety of teams. They hold down the Line of Scrimmage as the ultimate defensive players, adding staying power to some of the squishier teams like Halflings and Wood Elves.
This fantastic kit will build one of two different types of Treemen. The Altern Forest version blends in nicely with your Halflings (including the infamous Akhorne the Squirrel), while the Loren Forest Treeman features an ornate face mask that looks right at home in a Wood Elf team. Their slow speed is balanced by high strength and resilience, both sorely needed on those teams…
This plastic model is supplied in 13 components, including a 40mm round base. Treemen are available to play for Wood Elf, Halfling, and Old World Alliance teams. You can find all the rules you need to use them in your games of Blood Bowl in the Second Season Official Rules.
Join our esteemed guest editor Jacques O’Lanterne as we dig in to what makes Necromantic Horror teams tick. You’ll thrill to hear how Necromancers put together their teams (literally, in the case of Flesh Golems), as well as the sordid history of some infamous Sylvanian teams.
The 36 pages of this dusty tome are stuffed with all manner of dark humour, rules to raise your team (from the grave), and advice to guide them to victory. As the first Spike! Journal to be published after the new edition of Blood Bowl, the content has been adjusted ever so slightly, but it will feel quite familiar to long-time sports fans. It includes:
- Things That Go Bump in the Night: covers where Necromantic Horror teams arise from, as well as an overview of each position – Zombie Linemen, Ghoul Runners, Wraiths, Werewolves, and Flesh Golems.
- Famous Necromantic Horror teams, including the Wolfenburg Crypt-stealers, Bruendar Grimjacks, and Pumpkin Patch Petrifiers, plus full profiles for the Star Players that can be hired.
- Star Player Spotlight: Frank ’n’ Stein – the Flesh Golem that combined the brains and brawn of two decent players to become something greater than the sum of his parts.
- Dirt From the Dugout: Mindy Piewhistle returns with the graveyard dirt on rumours of a Star Player's potential retirement – could he have a life after the gridiron?
- Star Player Spotlight: Wilhelm ‘the Wolfman’ Chaney – growing up as an outcast from Human society has made Wilhelm a somewhat eccentric personality, but his savagery in the field more than make up for it.
- Sylvanian Night-time Leagues: Custom rules for running a league season as the Spooky Skull Cup, as well as special rules to represent games played in Sylvania.
- Chat with the Rat: Hackspit sits down with the coach of the Bruendar Grimjacks about scouting and recruiting new players for Necromantic Horror teams.
- Trick or Treat: the pro playbook for new Necromantic Horror coaches, including advice on raising a solid roster, developing their skills, and running effective plays.
- Star Player Spotlight: Bryce ‘the Slice’ Cambuel – after a premature and self-inflicted end to his career as a living player, this chainsaw-wielding Blocker was revived to give it another go in the afterlife.
- Eerie Inducements: hire some of the unsavoury characters that abound in these dark and dismal lands.
- A new episode of Mighty Blow!
Any Necromancer worth their staff knows that image is everything. This set of orange dice features a mysterious ectoplasmic swirl and black markings – perfectly complementing the Wolfenburg Crypt-stealers team.
This set includes all of the dice you need to play:
- 3x Blood Bowl Block dice
- 2x 6-sided dice with the Necromantic Horror icon in place of the ‘6’
- 1x 8-sided dice Blood Bowl Scatter Dice
- 1x 16-sided dice
Blood Bowl is a gloriously violent game, but the best players don't let anything as pedestrian as death keep them down. The Necromancers of Sylvania discovered some time ago that their magical talents made for a viable career as a coach. They soon began making dark pacts with Ghouls, Wraiths, and even Werewolves – or simply stitching together Flesh Golems from the beefiest body parts they could scare up.
Slow but durable Zombies flesh out your lineup. Combined with a variety of specialised players to choose from, a savvy Necromancer can tailor the team to a variety of play styles. Ghouls and Werewolves bring speed, Wraiths are slippery, and Flesh Golems are strong and tough. And as the dead don't rest easy, they'll always be up for more, win or lose.
This multipart plastic kit contains all the components you'll need to build the Wolfenburg Crypt-Stealers, a Necromantic Horror team for use in games of Blood Bowl. It contains 14 players:
– 6 Zombie Linemen
– 2 Ghoul Runners
– 2 Wraiths
– 2 Werewolves
– 2 Flesh Golems
You'll also find 2 turn counters, 2 coins, 4 spooky balls, 14 32mm round slotta bases, and a transfer sheet.
The rules to use Necromantic Horror teams in your games of Blood Bowl can be found in Spike! Journal Issue 11.
Redesigned for the Second Season ruleset, this deck of 44 cards will help you keep track of stats and profiles for your team, positions, and Star Players – plus Special Play cards exclusively for use with Dwarf teams.
– 5 Player Reference cards for Dwarf Blocker Linemen, Runners, Blitzers, Troll Slayers and Deathrollers
– 3 Star Player cards for Grim Ironjaw, Grombrindal and Joseph Bugman
– 8 Benefits of Training Special Play cards
– 8 Magical Memorabilia Special Play cards
– 19 Blank Player cards: 12x Dwarf Blocker Lineman, 2x Runners, 2x Blitzers, 2x Troll Slayers and 1x Deathroller
– The all-important card explaining how to use the cards, with a red card on the reverse
You'll need a copy of Blood Bowl: the Official Rulebook to make full use of these cards.
Expand your games of Necromunda with these 26 cards, representing the myriad tricks and schemes that can be used to gain an advantage in the underhive. As well as 18 gang-specific Tactics cards that perfectly encapsulate the way that House Van Saar fight, there are also 8 blank Fighter cards for you to keep track of your gang.
This box contains 26 100mm x 75mm cards for use in games of Necromunda:
–18x Van Saar gang-specific Tactics cards
– 8x Blank Fighter cards
You will need a copy of Necromunda: Underhive, or Necromunda: Dark Uprising, and Necromunda: House of Artifice to use the contents of this set.