Primaris Repulsor Space Marines is a multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble a Space Marines Primaris Repulsor, an armoured transport not only capable of ferrying 10 Primaris Space Marines into battle, but also defending itself with the vast array of weaponry at its disposal.
The Repulsor has a choice of:
Repulsor body features numerous modelling options – there are 6 stowage assemblies, which are entirely modular, configurable in countless different ways with cases of grenades and rocket pods modelled open or closed. The top hatch can be modelled closed or open; should you choose the open option, you can place a Tech-marine in the hatch either pointing toward the foe or operating the pintle-mounted weapon. There are also the usual details you would expect from an Imperial craft – lights, radar arrays, huge exhaust vents and an aquila displayed proudly at the fore.
Primaris Repulsor has 168 components, and includes a transfer sheet and a Citadel 100mm Round base – this features a clear hover stand, which can be set at an angle, adding a certain degree of camber to your model.
The Zone Mortalis is literally "the deadly ground" – short-range gunflights take place as fighters dart between cover and brutal melee is almost impossible to escape from.
Add to your Zone Mortalis terrain with additional columns and walls. This multipart plastic set contains:
– 6 Columns
– 1 Wide Wall
– 4 Walls
– 2 Wide Doors
– 2 Doors
This highly detailed plastic kit has been designed to be as interchangeable as possible, offering maximum opportunity to create different layouts. It's fully compatible with all other Zone Mortalis kits and makes ideal terrain for games of Necromunda, Warhammer 40,000 or even Kill Team.
Warhammer 40,000 Chapter Approved: Grand Tournament 2020 Mission Pack and Munitorum Field Manual
Chapter Approved, or to give it it’s glorious full title, “Warhammer 40,000 Chapter Approved: Grand Tournament 2020 Mission Pack and Munitorum Field Manual” is your gateway to awesome matched play games. We’ve re-engineered Chapter Approved this year to be purely about matched play, giving you a host of new content for Grand Tournaments, as well as new missions Incursion and Strike Force engagements. Additionally, Chapter Approved comes with the 2020 Munitorum Field Manual, a massive update that brings every army’s points into line with the new edition of the game.
The Space Marines are numbered amongst the most elite warriors in the Imperium. Created by the Emperor himself from the genetic material of the demigod Primarchs, they are the ultimate soldiers for a cruel and terrible age. Inside this 208-page hardback codex, you'll find everything you need to unleash the Space Marines in battle, plus thrilling lore and art to inspire your own collection.
Inside this book, you'll find:
- The history of the Space Marines, with a look at how these genetically engineered warriors annihilate the enemies of the Emperor with terrible force
- A Space Marines bestiary with background details for every unit and Character featured
- A showcase of stunningly painted Citadel miniatures
- Rules for Space Marines units that are available to every every First Founding Chapter, their Successors – including more diverse Chapters such as the Space Wolves, Blood Angels, Dark Angels – and the Deathwatch
- Rules for creating your own Successor Chapter Tactics
- Rules for upgrading your Characters to members of the Chapter Command – Chapter Ancient, Chapter Champion, Chief Apothecary, Master of Sanctity, Master of the Forge, Chief Librarian, and Chapter Master
- Stratagems, Warlord Traits, Litanies of Battle, Psychic Disciplines, Chapter Relics, and optional Secondary Objectives that define the ways that the Space Marines wage war
- Bespoke Crusade rules providing new Agendas, Requisitions, Battle Traits, Honorifics, and Crusade Relics that are unique to the Space Marines
- And more!
You will need a copy of the Warhammer 40,000 Core Book to use the rules included in this codex.
The Necrons are a deathless race of alien androids, rulers of the galaxy in a long-forgotten era. Now, having slumbered in stasis for millennia, they are rising up to conquer it again. Clad in self-repairing bodies of living metal and wielding weapons that harness the most devastating energies of the cosmos, the Necrons are a terrifying enemy. Fearless, relentless, and utterly without mercy, they advance in serried ranks and lay down withering storms of fire fit to annihilate even the mightiest of foes. The hyper-resilient Necron soldiery are supported by murderous specialist units, techno-sorcerous war machines, mindless Canoptek constructs, and shards of shattered star gods. They are led to war by undying nobles wielding weapons of devastating power, driven by the absolute conviction that they are the rightful rulers of the stars. And if the long sleep has reduced many Necrons to mindless monsters, or ravaged their sanity and transformed them into murderous demigods? Such madness only makes them an even greater and more terrible threat.
Codex: Necrons is your essential guide to one of the 41st Millennium's greatest threats – a millennia-old alliance of ancient androids who long ago sacrificed their very essence for greater power. In this book, you'll discover the history of the Necrons, from the very earliest days of the universe, to the War in Heaven, and their awakening, all illustrated with stunning art. Once you've read the lore, you can build your army using a vast suite of rules that bring the Necrons to life, with rules for the dynasties (including ones of your own creation!), datasheets, Stratagems, and much, much more.
This 120-page hardback book contains:
- The history of the Necrons – from their ancient origins to the Era Indomitus
- Stunning art that brings the lore to life
- A showcase of incredibly painted miniatures to inspire your own collection and colour schemes
- Crusade rules that let you develop your Necron army in thrilling narrative campaigns
- Special abilities and bonuses like Command Protocols for your Necron forces
- Datasheets for Necrons units for your reference
- Stratagems, Powers of the C'tan, and more!
The Blood Angels are the beatific sons of Sanguinius, the Great Angel. Inside this 80-page hardback codex supplement, you'll find everything you need to unleash the Blood Angels in battle, plus thrilling lore and art to inspire your own collection.
Inside this book, you'll find:
- The history of the Blood Angels, with a look at how their valiant defence of Terra and loss of their Primarch at the hands of the Arch-traitor Horus forever changed their fate
- A detailed description of Chapter organisation and iconography
- A Blood Angels bestiary with background details for every unit and Character featured
- A showcase of stunningly painted Citadel miniatures
- Rules for units that are only available to the Blood Angels Chapter and their successors – including 18 datasheets
- Stratagems, the Sanguinary psychic discipline, Relics, and optional secondary objectives that define the ways that the Blood Angels wage war
- Bespoke Crusade rules providing new Agendas, Requisitions, Battle Traits, Honorifics, and Crusade Relics that are unique to the Blood Angels
- And more!
You will need a copy of Codex: Space Marines and the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook to use the rules included in this codex supplement.
Unleash the glorious warriors of the Blood Angels with these handy reference cards! Each set is great for quickly referring to your rules, making sure you'll pick the right Stratagem or psychic powers for your battles with ease.
This pack contains the following datacards:
- 7x core Stratagems
- 15x Blood Angels Stratagems
- 2x Flesh Tearers Stratagems
- 1x Smite psychic power
- 6x psychic power cards (for the Sanguinary discipline)
- 3x Death Vision cards
You will need a copy of Codex: Space Marines, Codex Supplement: Blood Angels and the Warhammer 40,000 Core Book to make full use of these cards.
When the cannons of the Gladiator Reaper spin to full pitch, the droning makes the teeth of all nearby itch with the intensity of vibrations. Within seconds, thousands of spent casing pour over the battle tank's armoured hide as enemies are erased from existence by the storm of fire.
Like the Predator is to a Rhino, the design of the Gladiator is based upon that of an Impulsor’s chassis, and has been designed to serve as a front line battle tank rather than a transport vehicle. If you're looking to shore up your batteline while offering some formidable fire support, a Gladiator will fit the role perfectly! With its twin heavy onslaught gatling cannon and two tempest bolters, the Reaper-pattern Gladiator is the final say in infantry-shredding firepower, making it the perfect choice for facing down enemy hordes.
This set is supplied in 157 plastic components and also contains 1x Citadel 100mm Round Base and 1x Clear Tank Hover Stand. A Primaris Vehicle Transfer Sheet is also included. This kit can alternatively be used to assemble a Gladiator Valiant, Gladiator Lancer or an Impulsor.
Assault Intercessors are amongst the most widespread close-support units in a Chapter's arsenal. Firing their heavy bolt pistols as they close upon the foe, they charge into the fray, where they make short work of their enemies with brutal swings of their chainswords.
Assault Intercessors are the perfect Troops choice unit for players who favour more aggressive strategies (or simply like to charge every enemy in sight!), where they can put their brutal close-range wargear to deadly use.
This multipart plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble a set of 10 Assault Intercessors. The models can be assembled as either a 10-man squad, a squad of 9 Assault Intercessors with a Sergeant or 2 separate 5-man squads, each with a Sergeant of their own. They are each armed with an Astartes chainsword and heavy bolt pistol.
There are additional components in the kit that enable you to upgrade your Sergeant models with unique heads, a helmet mag-locked to their belt, and unique tilting plates to help them stand out. Your Sergeants can also each be equipped with a choice of specialist wargear, including a power sword, power first or thunder hammer instead of their Astartes chainsword, and a hand flamer or plasma pistol in place of their heavy bolt pistol.
This kit is supplied with 10x Citadel 32mm Round Bases and an Ultramarines Transfer Sheet.