This Citadel Layer paint, made by Games Workshop, is designed to be used over a base coat without mixing. It is a non-toxic, water based acrylic paint designed for use on all types of miniature, including the Games Workshop range of miniatures manufactured for the Warhammer 40,000, Warhammer Fantasy Battle and Lord of the Rings games sytems.
This box contains 12 mounted Men at Arms that can be used for most European armies. There is seperate horse armour for mounts if needed and 7 different horse heads (25 in total). The Men at Arms have 14 right arm options and 12 head options (per 4 riders). There are also lance,sword,mace, warhammer,axe and standard pole/spear options.
Leadbelcher Spray is designed for basecoating plastic, resin and metal Citadel miniatures. This is an ideal spray for basecoating your miniatures quickly and with a consistent, uniform finish.
This can contains 400ml of Leadbelcher Spray.
18ml Pot of Citadel Contrast paint.
12ml Pot of Citadel Base paint.
Devout worshippers of Chaos, the Slaves to Darkness bring war to the tortured lands of the Mortal Realms.
Crush the Mortal Realms beneath the iron tread of Chaos with Battletome: Slaves to Darkness – your guide to the mortals, daemons and monsters who walk the endless Path to Glory. Inside this tome of dark and forbidden lore, you'll discover the dark world of the Slaves to Darkness - the innumerable allegiance of tribes and warrior-bands who fight ceaselessly to gain the favour of the Dark Gods. Rich background, sumptuous art and a number of short stories by acclaimed Black Library author Aaron Dembski-Bowden bring the world of the Slaves to Darkness to life as never seen before. When you're inspired to start your own conquests of the Mortal Realms, you’ll be able to field an unstoppable Slaves to Darkness army with allegiance abilities, spell lores, warscroll battalions and more that allow you to build a dizzying array of armies. Perhaps you’ll field an elite force of Chaos cavalry, riding with Archaon himself. Maybe you'll field a collection of tribal warriors and warbands from the Eightpoints, drawn together by a charismatic Darkoath leader. Or perhaps you’ll fight with a force dedicated to one of the sinister Chaos Gods. With all this plus painting guides, Path to Glory rules and more, Battletome: Slaves to Darkness is a fantastic resource for any Chaos collector.
This 120-page hardback battletome contains:
- Rich lore that explores the origins of the Slaves to Darkness, their worship of the Chaos Gods, and their goals in the Mortal Realms
- Four thrilling short stories by Black Library author Aaron Dembski-Bowden
- Tips and advice for painting and collecting your own Slaves to Darkness army
- Warscrolls for all Slaves to Darkness units, presented here for ease of reference
- Allegiance abilities for Slaves to Darkness armies, plus sub-faction rules that allow you to dedicate yourself to the Ravagers, Cabalites, Despoilers and the Host of the Everchosen
The Disciples of Tzeentch take a great many forms, from Arcanite cultists to hosts of gibbering daemons. Amongst their chanting ranks are bird-headed beastmen, horned monstrosities and many-eyed seers, all determined to capsize the reality of the Mortal Realms. Even the lowliest of their number has magical talent – to face them in battle is to face a barrage of lethal spells, fatal transmutations and raw Chaos.
Embrace madness and unleash the myriad cults of the Architect of Fate in Battletome: Disciples of Tzeentch! This tome of arcane lore is your complete guide to one of Warhammer Age of Sigmar’s most unpredictable armies – a coalition of magic wielders, monsters and cultists with the power to manipulate fate itself. In this book, you’ll discover the hidden world of the Disciples of Tzeentch, from concealed covens to the Crystal Labyrinth itself, all illustrated with gorgeous art, before taking to the battlefield with an army of your own.
Allegiance abilities, sub-faction rules and more let you get the most out of your Disciples of Tzeentch army. Control fate with the Destiny Dice system, dedicate yourself to the Change Covens, summon hordes of Daemons to the battlefield, pursue hidden agendas – how you harness Tzeentch’s boons is up to you! To help you in your ascension to glory, this book also contains collecting tips, with example armies, stunningly painted miniatures, painting advice, Path to Glory rules and more.
This 120-page hardback book contains:
- The history and the origins of the Disciples of Tzeentch – from the countless cults that exist in the backstreets of Sigmar’s cities to the Daemons of the Realm of Chaos
- Lore and art that brings the world of the Disciples of Tzeentch to life
- Tips for collecting Disciples of Tzeentch, and rules that allow you to fight battles with them on the tabletop
- Allegiance abilities that bestow a wide selection of battle traits, command traits, artefacts of power and unique spell lores upon your army
- A battleplan representing a secret rite conducted by the Disciples of Tzeentch
- Rules themed around the six most famous Change Covens, offering new ways to use your collection
The Great Necromancer, Nagash, initiates an all-out war to end all life in the Mortal Realms, but in order to complete his monumental task he needs access to them. And so he turns his gaze to the Eightpoints, ruled over by none other than Archaon Everchosen, Exalted Grand Marshall of the Apocalypse.
The vast armies of the dead, led by Nagash’s chief lieutenant, Katakros, march for the nigh-impenetrable fortress of Chaos – the Varanspire. Archaon does not take this challenge lightly, and seeks aid from a powerful force, long believed to be lost… But will it be enough to halt the legions of the dead?
Wrath of the Everchosen advances the story of Warhammer Age of Sigmar with Realm-shaking events that will have far-reaching consequences for many factions. You'll learn why Nagash needs to conquer the region to complete his infernal work, and watch the ebb and flow of the invasion as it progresses.
On top of the action-packed story, this book includes a painting guide, and enhanced rules for your Chaos Grand Alliance armies.
In this 104-page hardback book, you'll find:
- Region of War: the Eightpoints – Recreate the bizarre and chaotic environment of the Eightpoints, including Realmscape Magic, Realm Commands and Realmscape Features.
- Roaming Monsters – Savage beasts abound in the Eightpoints, and the din of marching armies and battle attracts them like moths to a flame. A canny general can make use of them… The larger your army, the more of these creatures can be added to the game, with their own special rules for movement and engaging both armies!
- Wandering Endless Spells – Raw magic and eldritch energies suffuse the landscape around the Varanspire, and endless spells can become rogue entities in their own right. Just as with the monsters, they have unique rules to control their behaviour during the game.
- Siege Warfare – Newly updated siege rules provide guidance on setting up Strongholds, the Siege phase (including a new Siege Focus to represent pre-battle preparations), and Siege Effects. You'll also find six Siege Command abilities, three for Defenders and three for Attackers. These rules include new Siege Warfare allegiance abilities for every Grand Alliance and faction:
Chaos: Beasts of Chaos, Blades of Khorne, Disciples of Tzeentch, Hedonites of Slaanesh, Maggotkin of Nurgle, Skaventide, Slaves to Darkness
Death: Flesh-eater Courts, Legions of Nagash, Nighthaunt, Ossiarch Bonereapers
Destruction: Gloomspite Gitz, Ogor Mawtribes, Orruk Warclans
Order: Cities of Sigmar, Daughters of Khaine, Fyreslayers, Idoneth Deepkin, Kharadron Overlords, Seraphon, Stormcast Eternals, Sylvaneth
- Battleplans – eight narrative battleplans let you fight through Death’s invasion of the Eightpoints
- Allegiance Abilities for the Hosts of Chaos - including the Legion of Chaos Ascendent, the Knights of the Empty Throne, the Legion of the First Prince, and 11 others that focus of specific aspects of Chaos