This Citadel Layer paint, made by Games Workshop, is designed to be used over a base coat without mixing. It is a non-toxic, water based acrylic paint designed for use on all types of miniature, including the Games Workshop range of miniatures manufactured for the Warhammer 40,000, Warhammer Fantasy Battle and Lord of the Rings games sytems.
This box contains 12 mounted Men at Arms that can be used for most European armies. There is seperate horse armour for mounts if needed and 7 different horse heads (25 in total). The Men at Arms have 14 right arm options and 12 head options (per 4 riders). There are also lance,sword,mace, warhammer,axe and standard pole/spear options.
Leadbelcher Spray is designed for basecoating plastic, resin and metal Citadel miniatures. This is an ideal spray for basecoating your miniatures quickly and with a consistent, uniform finish.
This can contains 400ml of Leadbelcher Spray.
Agincourt Mounted Knights 1415-29
This Perry Miniatures box contains 12 mounted European Knights of which up to 6 can be made as light horse (mounted archers or sergeants).
18ml Pot of Citadel Contrast paint.
12ml Pot of Citadel Base paint.
Devout worshippers of Chaos, the Slaves to Darkness bring war to the tortured lands of the Mortal Realms.
Crush the Mortal Realms beneath the iron tread of Chaos with Battletome: Slaves to Darkness – your guide to the mortals, daemons and monsters who walk the endless Path to Glory. Inside this tome of dark and forbidden lore, you'll discover the dark world of the Slaves to Darkness - the innumerable allegiance of tribes and warrior-bands who fight ceaselessly to gain the favour of the Dark Gods. Rich background, sumptuous art and a number of short stories by acclaimed Black Library author Aaron Dembski-Bowden bring the world of the Slaves to Darkness to life as never seen before. When you're inspired to start your own conquests of the Mortal Realms, you’ll be able to field an unstoppable Slaves to Darkness army with allegiance abilities, spell lores, warscroll battalions and more that allow you to build a dizzying array of armies. Perhaps you’ll field an elite force of Chaos cavalry, riding with Archaon himself. Maybe you'll field a collection of tribal warriors and warbands from the Eightpoints, drawn together by a charismatic Darkoath leader. Or perhaps you’ll fight with a force dedicated to one of the sinister Chaos Gods. With all this plus painting guides, Path to Glory rules and more, Battletome: Slaves to Darkness is a fantastic resource for any Chaos collector.
This 120-page hardback battletome contains:
- Rich lore that explores the origins of the Slaves to Darkness, their worship of the Chaos Gods, and their goals in the Mortal Realms
- Four thrilling short stories by Black Library author Aaron Dembski-Bowden
- Tips and advice for painting and collecting your own Slaves to Darkness army
- Warscrolls for all Slaves to Darkness units, presented here for ease of reference
- Allegiance abilities for Slaves to Darkness armies, plus sub-faction rules that allow you to dedicate yourself to the Ravagers, Cabalites, Despoilers and the Host of the Everchosen
The cold‐blooded Seraphon strive to enact the Great Plan of the Old Ones, their ancient and mysterious creators. They are utterly dedicated to the destruction of Chaos, and will show no mercy to any who stand in their way. Commanded by the slann, cohorts of brutal saurus are bolstered by swift skinks and towering reptilian behemoths. Those who stand before them soon find themselves met by the unfeeling wrath of the cosmos.
In Battletome: Seraphon, the might of the heavens is yours to command! This tome of rules, art and lore is your complete guide to these avenging lizardmen and their monstrous armies. Discover why the Seraphon came to the Mortal Realms, how their society works, from the celestial beings known as the Starborne to the savage reptilian Coalesced. Learn their lore, get inspired and field an army for yourself with a suite of powerful and thematic rules, including allegiance abilities, spell lores, artefacts and more.
Maybe you'll field a magically charged force of Starborne Seraphon, teleporting around the battlefield, blitzing enemies with spells and summoning reinforcements from the temple-ships to battle. Or perhaps you’ll field a hardened force of Coalesced, tearing the enemy apart in close combat with savage fury. Or you might just field loads of Stegadons and call it a day. It’s up to you! To help you with your army, this book also contains collecting tips, with example armies, stunningly painted miniatures, painting advice and Path to Glory rules.
This 104 page hardback book contains:
- The history and origins of the Seraphon – from their discovery in the aetheric void by Dracothion to their conquest and terraforming of the Mortal Realms
- Lore and art that brings the world of the Seraphon to life
- Tips for collecting Seraphon, and rules that allow you to fight battles with them on the tabletop
- Allegiance abilities that bestow a wide selection of battle traits, command traits, artefacts of power and unique spell lores upon your army
- A battleplan representing a sudden intervention from above by the Seraphon
- Rules themed around the four most famed Seraphon Constellations – sub-factions with their own additional special rules