The Aeldari once ruled the galaxy, before their civilisation collapsed under the weight of their hedonism. Now they are a dying and fractured race, their differing factions all finding ways to survive in a galaxy where their extinction seems inevitable. All members of Aeldari society depend on the power of their seers, the skills of their warriors, and the technological superiority of their sleek weapons and engines of war.
The Asuryani sail the sea of stars aboard massive starships called craftworlds, their citizens keeping to highly disciplined Paths to avoid drowning in the same decadence as their ancestors. The Harlequins are warrior-dancers who worship Cegorach, the Laughing God, and do not distinguish between art and war. Some, like the Corsairs, hark back to the individualism of old, plundering the space lanes for personal profit, while the Ynnari see the salvation of their race in grim unification under Ynnead, the God of the Dead.
This luxurious and expansive book is a must-have for Aeldari players and collectors. Not only does it provide you with the rules to play an Aeldari army, but it also contains loads of background lore, so you can learn all about the rise and fall of the Aeldari, how they wage war, the many Paths their society walks, and the diverse factions that exist beneath the Aeldari banner.
Inside this 200-page hardback book, you'll find:
– In-depth background on the Aeldari, from their rise and fall to the many factions that split off from their original civilization, as well as information on multiple craftworlds such as Biel-Tan, Saim-Hann, Iyanden, and Ulthwé
– Majestic artwork depicting many aspects this once-great and still awe-inspiring civilization, from fearsome Aspect Warriors to roguish Corsairs
– All the rules you need to play an Aeldari army, be they craftworlders, Ynarri, Harlequins, Corsairs, or a mix, including 57 datasheets, from the war-forged Avatar of Khaine to the rank and file Guardian Defenders
– All the rules you need to lead Asuryani, Harlequin, and Ynarri forces in Crusade and narrative games, including Agendas, Battle Traits, Requisitions, Crusade Relics, and unique campaign structures for each faction of Aeldari
– An 'Eavy Metal miniatures showcase full of lovingly painted Aeldari miniatures
Datacards make referencing your rules in battle easy. Containing quick-reference Stratagems and psychic powers, they're perfect for ensuring you don't forget crucial rules when you need them most.
This pack contains 93 datacards, divided as follows:
- 30x Asuryani Stratagem datacards
- 16x Harlequins Stratagem datacards
- 6x craftworld-specific Stratagem (Ulthwe, Alaitoc, Biel-Tan, Iyanden, Saim-Hann, and Ynnari) datacards
- 3x Saedath-specific Stratagem (Light, Dark, and Twilight) datacards
- 6x Phantasmancy Discipline psychic power datacards
- 6x Revenant Discipline psychic power datacards
- 6x Runes of Battle psychic power datacards
- 6x Runes of Fate psychic power datacards
- 6x Runes of Fortune psychic power datacards
- 1x Smite psychic power datacard
- 7x Core Stratagem datacards
You will need a copy of the Warhammer 40,000 Core Book and Codex: Aeldari to make full use of these cards.
So few in number are the Asuryani that every citizen must train for war, in case they should one day need to defend their craftworld. In times of peace these Aeldari pursue artistic and civic Paths, but when called upon, they don their war masks and take to the battlefield. This Guardian militia is a match even for elite Human soldiers, and supports the craftworld's Aspect Warriors as infantry, artillery gunners, or vehicle crews.
This kit builds 10 Guardian Defenders, accompanied by a Heavy Weapon Platform. Guardian Defenders are versatile support troops, suited to holding objectives as they unleash withering hails of fire from their shuriken catapults. Their hovering Heavy Weapon Platforms can be fitted with a variety of powerful guns to sunder enemy armour or mow down swathes of infantry. This kit comes with a variety of accessories and 11 unhelmeted heads. You can also choose to build this kit as close-combat focused Storm Guardians.
This set comprises 152 plastic components and is supplied with 10x Citadel 28.5mm Round Bases, 1x Citadel 40mmm Round base, and 1x Aeldari Transfer Sheet. These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel paints.
Seers who once trained as Aspect Warriors find it easier to develop destructive psychic powers. These Aeldari are known as Warlocks, and frequently band together in conclaves to pool their eldritch power, or else guide other Aeldari squads such as Guardians from the front. The warlocks bolster their warhost and wreak havoc on the foe by casting the Runes of Battle, and are equally skilled in combat, whether carving up enemies with their elegant witchblades or unleashing bolts of energy with their singing spears.
Warlocks are versatile psychic warriors, capable of supporting allies, cursing enemies, and lending power to allied Farseers. They can be included in your Aeldari army as individual characters, or taken as a unit of multiple psykers. This kit allows you to build one Warlock with an elegant witchblade, and one Warlock with a energy-infused singing spear, with a variety of arm options letting you create unique poses, plus a choice of two helmeted and two unhelmeted heads.
This set comprises 26 plastic components and is supplied with 2x Citadel 32mm Round Bases. These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel paints.
Maugan Ra, also known as the Harvester of Souls, is the Phoenix Lord of the Dark Reapers – among the most grim and foreboding Aspects of the Asuryani. A master at killing from a distance, Maugan Ra wields the Maugetar. This scythe-like weapon fires mind-linked shuriken discs large enough to decapitate a swathe of foes before vanishing into nothingness. Should the enemy survive this barrage, they will meet a swift end on the curved edge of the Maugetar's built-in reaping blade.
This kit builds Maugan Ra, the Harvester of Souls, armed with the deadly shuriken cannon Maugetar. Able to deliver the kiss of death from leagues away or cut down hordes of enemies like so much tall grass, Maugan Ra is a silent whirlwind of violence, the physical embodiment of the inevitability of death, and a powerful addition to any Aeldari army.
This set comprises 14 plastic components and is supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base. This miniature is supplied unpainted and requires assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel paints.
An Age of Darkness has descended upon the galaxy. Horus Lupercal, Warmaster of the Emperor's armies, has turned against his gene-father and sent the Imperium spiralling into bloody civil war. Of the eighteen great Space Marine Legions, finest of all humanity's soldiers, fully half have sided with the traitorous Warmaster, while the remainder stand staunchly loyal to the Emperor. It is a war of brother against brother, Space Marine against Space Marine, which has seen the might of the Imperium's vast armies turned upon itself in a cataclysm of fire and blood.
In Warhammer: The Horus Heresy you will pit mighty armies of superhuman warriors against each other in apocalyptic tabletop battles. Choose your favoured Legion, from the knightly Dark Angels to the duplicitous Alpha Legion, build your own army from a range of spectacular Citadel and Forge World miniatures, and clash with fellow players in wargames of staggering tactical depth. The tale of the Horus Heresy is the bedrock of Warhammer 40,000's rich history, and this boxed game is the perfect first step to joining the epic conflicts that reshaped the galaxy.
The titanic Warhammer: The Horus Heresy – Age of Darkness boxed set contains a treasure trove of content, from a massive rulebook detailing the setting and stories of the Horus Heresy, as well as gorgeous photography and art, and all the core rules you need to play the game. The box also contains 54 Citadel miniatures – including a massive Spartan Assault Tank and a host of MKVI 'Corvus Armour' Tactical Marines – allowing you to build two opposing forces for out-of-the-box play, or construct a huge Legion force all your own. Alongside all of this, you'll get all the game accessories and rules reference materials you need to immerse yourself in the worlds of the Age of Darkness.
This boxed set contains:
54 plastic miniatures, each supplied with the appropriate Citadel bases:
– Praetor with Power Axe
– Praetor with Power Sword
– 10 Cataphractii Terminators
– 40 MKVI Legion Tactical Marines
– Contemptor Dreadnought
– Spartan Assault Tank
A 336-page hardback Warhammer: The Horus Heresy – Age of Darkness Rulebook, including:
– Extensive background on the Emperor, the Great Crusade, the Imperium, the 18 Legiones Astartes, and the galaxy-spanning conflict that became known as the Horus Heresy
– Core rules for playing Warhammer: The Horus Heresy, including general principles, shooting and fighting, unit types, special rules, and more
– Rules for the five modes of play: Narrative Play, Campaign Play, Open Play, Team Play, and Matched Play
– A miniatures showcase containing eight armies created by members of the Warhammer: The Horus Heresy Studio and beyond
All of the accessories you need to play:
– Two 4-page Warhammer: The Horus Heresy Reference Sheets
– 20 six-sided dice and one Scatter dice
– Three weapon templates in translucent orange plastic
– Two red plastic measuring sticks
– One Warhammer: The Horus Heresy transfer sheet, with more than 300 transfers to customise your miniatures with the iconography of the Imperial Fists and Sons of Horus
– A 36-page construction guide which also features an introductory army list
These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel paints.
The Rhino is the most widely used armoured personnel carrier in the Imperium. Based on ancient STC technology, the fundamental design is robust, reliable, and easy to maintain, with an adaptive power plant that can run off a wide variety of fuels, making it perfect for the wide-ranging armies of the Great Crusade – and the wars of the Horus Heresy. As such, the Rhino chassis serves as a basis for many other war machines, and these transports are produced in their thousands – several distinct patterns are in common use throughout the galaxy, with the heavily-armed Deimos being the most widespread amongst the Space Marine Legions.
This multipart plastic kit builds one Legion Rhino Transport, in the distinctive Deimos pattern. This efficient transport vehicle has the capacity to carry a 10-man squad of Legionaries across the battlefields of the 31st Millennium, with room for characters to join the unit. Protected from enemy fire by thick armour plating and its defensive smoke launchers, the Legion Rhino Transport is armed with twin-linked bolters, and can be further customised with a range of weapons and utility gear. This kit includes the components to add a pintle-mounted havoc launcher, heavy bolter, heavy flamer, multi-melta, or a combi-weapon with five configurations (bolter, flamer, melta, plasma, or volkite), as well as a searchlight, a dozer blade, and a hunter-killer missile. It also offers a number of cosmetic options, such as towing hooks and a choice of a Space Marine gunner, spotter, or closed hatch.
This model has no Legion markings, allowing Warhammer hobbyists to paint it in whichever colours they choose – however, the box includes a transfer sheet with 42 optional markings and iconography for the Sons of Horus and Imperial Fists Legions.
This kit comprises 102 plastic components, and is supplied with a Legiones Astartes Vehicle Transfer Sheet. This miniature is supplied unpainted and requires assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel paints.
You will need a copy of the Warhammer: The Horus Heresy – Age of Darkness Rulebook and either the Liber Astartes: Loyalist Legiones Astartes Army Book or Liber Hereticus: Traitor Legiones Astartes Army Book to make full use of this model.
The Space Marine Legions of the 31st Millenium field a diverse and formidable range of genetically-enhanced warriors and advanced war machines, superior to any other military force in the galaxy. As an Age of Darkness falls across the stars and the fires of rebellion rage out of control, the armies that were used to forge the Imperium turn upon each other in an apocalyptic civil war – the Horus Heresy.
Of the eighteen Space Marine Legions, only half remain loyal to their oaths. Heroes without equal, these Space Marines rally to defend the Emperor and all he has strived to build. In the turmoil of the Horus Heresy, the Loyalist armies stand firm against a tide of corruption and betrayal, waging bitter war against their former brothers – those that have forsworn their oaths and turned upon the Imperium. By the courage and might of these steadfast warriors will the fate of the Imperium, and that of humanity itself, be decided.
This book is an essential guide for anyone who wants to command a Loyalist Legiones Astartes force in Warhammer: The Horus Heresy. It contains all of the rules you need to field every unit and formation available to Loyalist forces, from core units and weapons shared by every Space Marine Legion to specialist rules for each of the Loyalist Legions – including Rites of War, unique wargear, signature units, and their legendary Primarchs.
Inside this 344-page hardback book, you'll find:
– Rules and unit profiles covering every unit, weapon, and piece of wargear available to the Loyalist Legiones Astartes in Warhammer: The Horus Heresy
– Legion-specific special rules, Warlord Traits, Reactions, Rites of War, wargear, unit profiles, and unique characters for each of the Loyalist Legions: the Dark Angels, White Scars, Space Wolves, Imperial Fists, Blood Angels, Iron Hands, Ultramarines, Salamanders, and Raven Guard
– Profiles for each of the Loyalist Primarchs: Lion El’Johnson, Jaghatai Khan, Leman Russ, Rogal Dorn, Sanguinius, Ferrus Manus, Roboute Guilliman, Vulkan, and Corvus Corax
– A visual showcase for each Loyalist Legion, containing heraldry markings, colour schemes for infantry and vehicles, and a small gallery of stunning miniatures photography
In order to use the contents of this book, you will require a copy of the Warhammer: The Horus Heresy – Age of Darkness Rulebook.
A MAXIMUM OF 2 ITEMS PER HOUSEHOLD
The long history of Warhammer 40,000 is teeming with quintessential matchups – but few are more iconic than Space Marines versus Orks. Genetically-engineered super soldiers clad in mighty power armour have been throwing down with brutal alien greenskins for 35 years. What better way to celebrate the proud history of your favourite game than with a mini-diorama based on a classic piece of artwork?
This multipart plastic kit allows you to build a Commemorative Series model capturing the Emperor's Champion, Bayard of the Black Templars, as he buries his Black Sword in the chest of an Ork Nob. This diorama encapsulates the grim darkness of the far future in fine form, a treat for all fans of Warhammer 40,000. Festooned with details, including a huge variety of different textures and materials, an option for a stylized helmet or bare head, plus a fully sculpted display base, this model represents the perfect opportunity to show off the painting skills you've devoloped over your years in the Warhammer hobby.
This set comprises 17 plastic components and comes with a Citadel 50mm Round Base. This miniature is supplied unpainted and requires assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel Colour paints.
Bayard's Revenge is available to order until 8am BST on Monday 24th October, and may take up to 180 days to dispatch