Warhammer, the game of Fantasy Battles, allows you to wage war with armies of Games Workshop miniatures across tabletop battlefields in the ultimate contest of strategy and skill. Each player is a general, who must choose his finest warriors, decide upon cunning battle plans and strategies and lead his followers to victory or death. Games can vary in size from small skirmishes of just a few dozen models per side, to massive clashes with literally hundreds of Games Workshop miniatures.
16-06-2018Age Of Sigmar Shattered Dominion Objective Markers
16-06-2018Age Of Sigmar Wound Counters
16-06-2018Age Of Sigmar Scenery Dice
16-06-2018Age Of Sigmar Command and Status Dice
16-06-2018Generals Handbook 2018
16-06-2018Age Of Sigmar Core Rulebook
16-06-2018Age of Sigmar SPECIAL BUNDLE
16-06-2018Age of Sigmar Malign Sorcery
16-06-2018Age of Sigmar Soul Wars
03-11-2016Easy to Build: Age of Sigmar
11-07-2015Age Of Sigmar Combat Gauge
Age Of Sigmar Combat Gauge is the perfect tool for quickly and easily measuring the space between models locked in bitter combat, the Combat Gauge has been designed for all those who love to play their games with as little fuss and clutter as possible. Hewn from metal, with an acid etched design featuring a map of the Mortal Realms, the Combat Gauge’s 4 edges measure half an inch, 1 inch, 2 inches and 3 inches incrementally – so should you need to ascertain whether two models are within range to fight or pile in, or work out which model to target, this is the perfect accessory for you.
Age Of Sigmar Wound Counters are ideal for tracking wounds to your units during games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar, these Wound Trackers are 12 10-sided plastic dice. 6 are coloured blue with white markings, and 6 are coloured white with blue markings, making it easy to differentiate between tens and units when counting your models’ wounds.
Age Of Sigmar Shattered Dominion Objective Markers are used to mark the objectives fought over in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar, these 7 plastic Objective Markers are designed to add an extra element of narrative to your games – each is evocative of the constant state of conflict found in the Mortal Realms. They’re every bit as detailed as the models used to actually fight the battles themselves:
- Hallowed Tomb: an ancient burial place for a fallen warrior, whose likeness is sculpted on the lid – this lid is removable, and the fighter’s remains can be seen within;
- Trove of Arcane Glory: a collection of magical loot – books, scrolls and a sextant – surrounding an open chest, in which more books, scrolls and potion bottles are found;
- Soul Stone: a floating stone, the surface of which is adorned with grinning skulls attempting to break through, which is tethered to the ground by 3 chains;
- The Realm’s Ransom: a chest filled with rather more mundane treasures – coins (some of which have spilled out onto the ground), goblets, jewels and a lantern. The lid of the chest can be modelled open or closed;
- Ensorcelled Armoury: an impressive pile of shields, swords, hammers and axes;
- Iconoclast Axe: a large fallen statue’s head, with a double-headed axe, which can either be modelled embedded in the head or left as a separate piece;
- Realmvault Key: a mysterious device featuring an orrery with Sigmarite comets orbiting a sun, used for purposes unknown, attached to a winch pulling it from the ground.
These 7 markers come as 26 components.
Age Of Sigmar Command and Status Dice allow you to keep track of your Command Points and the status of any unit in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar with this set of 20 6-sided dice. When a Warscroll Battalion is fielded, each confers 1 Command Point to the player – these are spent on Command Abilities, which have the potential to turn the tide of battle when deployed.
12 of the dice in this set feature numbers which allow you to keep track of the points you’ve spent – enough to keep a fairly large game under control. 8 of the dice are used to show a variety of combat statuses as outlined in the Warhammer Age of Sigmar core rules – Mystic Shield, Run, Charge, Retreat, Hidden and Inspired – making it easy to keep track of the statuses conferred on your models as the game progresses.
Age Of Sigmar Scenery Dice is is a set of 20 dice, featuring both numbers and the relevant symbols from the Warhammer Age of Sigmar core rules – simply roll and let fate decide the terrain rules you’ll be using, then use each die as a handy marker to remind you which scenery piece is using which rule.