This Warhammer Age of Sigmar boxed set is a great way to start a new army or expand an existing collection. The box contains:
The price of this Warhammer Age of Sigmar Malignants Vampire Counts Army box represents an approximate 39% saving on buying the contents separately from Games Workshop.
This is a great-value box set that gives you an immediate collection of fantastic Skeleton miniatures, which you can assemble and use right away in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar! You’ll receive Arkhan the Black, a set of ten Skeleton Warriors, a set of five Black Knights and an exclusive Warscroll Battalion rules sheet, allowing you to collect, assemble and play with your new miniatures right away!
Start Collecting Flesh Eater Courts gives you an immediate collection of fantastic Flesh-eater Courts miniatures, which you can assemble and use right away in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar! You’ll receive a Terrorgheist, three Crypt Horrors, a set of ten Crypt Ghouls and an exclusive Flesh-eater Courts Warscroll Battalion rules sheet, allowing you to collect, assemble and play with your new miniatures right away!
Legions of Nagash Battletome is a 120-page hardback book in which you’ll find:
- The Lord of Undeath: a description of Nagash’s place in the grand scheme of the mortal realms, the undead creatures that serve him and an overview of the plans he has – elimination of all life and the expansion of his empire;
- The Missing Souls: previously, an uneasy alliance – or at least a mutual respect – existed between Nagash and the God-King Sigmar; in this section, learn how that alliance fell apart;
- The Realm of Death: a description of Shyish, a realm of endings and underworlds uncountable, and Nagash’s domain;
- The Legions of Nagash: an overview of Nagash’s armies, and how Mortarchs are employed to lead them into grim battle;
- A Legacy of Darkness: a timeline covering Nagash’s exploits dating back to the Age of Myth, with key events and battles leading to the present time;
- Detailed background on the forces available to Nagash, including his Mortarchs, Soulblight Vampires, Nighthaunt Spirits, The Deathrattle Legions, Deathmages, and Deadwalkers;
- A showcase of beautifully-painted Citadel miniatures, with an example army;
- Painting your Legion: expert painting advice including stage by stage examples of painting bone, zombie flesh, rusted blades and banners, with special effects including adding gore, grime and dirt to your miniatures.
All the rules you need in order to get your Legions of Nagash army ready for the gaming table are here:
- 33 Warscrolls, covering every miniature in the Legions of Nagash faction;
- 6 sets of Allegiance Abilities – the Grand Host of Nagash, Legion of Sacrament, Legion of Blood, Legion of Night, Soulblight, and Death – each with their own unique Artefacts of Power, Command Traits, Battle Traits, and Command Ability;
- 2 different Lores of the Dead – Lore of the Deathmages, and Lore of the Vampires;
- 2 Battleplans, each featuring guidance on army compositions, objectives, specific Command Abilities for both sides, set-up and victory conditions;
- Rules for setting up a Legions of Nagash warband for a Path to Glory campaign, including a Champion Rewards Table, Monster Followers Rewards Table, Followers Rewards Table, and Path to Glory warband roster;
- Pitched Battle Profiles for every unit and miniature featured in this Battletome.
Legions of Nagash Warscroll Cards pack of 32 large-format cards contains each of the unit Warscrolls from Battletome: Legions of Nagash, printed on individual cards for handy reference in your battles, along with a selection of double-sided card gaming tokens – use these to indicate the Allegiance Abilities, skills and statuses used by your models in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar.
Please note, you’ll need a copy of Battletome: Legions of Nagash to use the contents of this set.
Deathrattle Skeleton Warriors is a multi-part plastic boxed set contains the parts needed to assemble 10 Skeleton Warriors wielding ancient blades or ancient spears, and includes the necessary parts to assemble 3 models as a champion, standard bearer and hornblower respectively. Supplied with 10 Citadel 25mm Round bases.
Coven Thrones carry the the monarchs of the night to war, held up high by the departed spirits of the Vampires' victims. Favoured by the Lahmians, the thrones, despite their ostentatious decorations, are potent weapons in themselves.
The Mortis Engine carries the remains of the most fearsome Necromancers. Driven by the Corpsemaster, he releases the Engine's fearsome power onto the battlefield, a power which grows more and more intense as the battle reaches its gory climax.
This multi-part plastic kit contains 87 components with which to build one Vampire Counts Coven Throne or one Mortis Engine. The kit comes with plenty of optional extras, including two very different heroes - the sinister Corpsemaster surrounded by a swarm of howling Banshees, and the seductive (but no less deadly) Vampire and her handmaidens. This kit comes with a 50x100mm chariot base. This miniature is supplied unpainted and requires assembly - we recommend using Games Workshop Plastic Glue and Games Workshop Paints.
Upon the walls of Drakenhof Castle and other Vampire haunted keeps of Sylvania patrol tireless warriors clad in ancient armour and wielding glowing blades. These dread sentries are the Warhammer Vampire Counts Grave Guard - Wights drawn from their ancient tombs to act as guardians for the Vampire rulers of Sylvania.
This multi-part plastic kit contains 10 Warhammer Vampire Counts Grave Guard.
Crypt Ghouls are ugly, stooping creatures with only a vestigial sense of reason. Their skin is dark and filthy, their eyes bestial and insane, and their snarling lips reveal sharp-pointed teeth in their slavering mouths. This Warhammer Age of Sigmar kit contains 20 Crypt Ghouls, and can be used to assemble a Crypt Ghast Courtier – warscrolls for each are in the box. Supplied with 20 Citadel 25mm Round bases.
Crypt Flayers multi-part plastic kit contains all the components necessary to build three plastic miniatures, airborne scouts and fierce warriors of the Flesh-eater Courts. 62 components in total, supplied with three Citadel 50mm Round bases. These Warhammer Age of Sigmar models are supplied unpainted and require assembly - we recommend using Games Workshop Plastic Glue and Games Workshop Paints.
Keldrek Knight of Shrouds is a multi-part plastic kit containing the components necessary to assemble one model. Little more than an empty, ragged shroud, this is an especially sinister character, entirely appropriate for a Death collection. Only a few indicators of the malevolent spirit within exist – the large winged helm, from which nothing but empty space peers out, and the thin, ghostly arms that emerge from either side. The right arm holds the Sword of Stolen Hours, a horrifying artefact as long as a man is tall which extends Keldrak’s un-life with every enemy it slays, while the left clutches its scabbard; each of these items is notched and decayed through centuries of use. Hanging from where Keldrak’s neck should be is an hourglass, a bleak reminder of his immortality. His base features a section of ruined wall, the spiked fence of which Keldrek is floating over.
Keldrek for Warhammer Age of Sigmar comes as 5 components, and is supplied with a Citadel 32mm Round base.
Warhammer Cairn Wraiths are amongst the most powerful of the Undead. Though they lack physical form, their touch drains the life of a mortal. Their very presence fills the air with dread, and most who face them are driven mad with fear long before they are killed. Filled with rage, these vengeful spirits fall upon their enemies, tearing them apart with great sweeps of their ancient, magical scythes. In return, those who do stand against them find their pitiful attacks merely pass straight through the Cairn Wraith, making contact with nothing but foul air and tattered robes. It doesn't take long for the Wraiths to punish them for their insolence.