This is a set of Zarbag's Gitz-themed dice for use with Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault. It contains 8 six-sided dice - 5 white and yellow Attack dice featuring black details, and 3 black Defence dice featuring yellow details, with the appropriate symbols on each. Pick up a set for spares – you can never have too many!
Warhammer Underworlds: Ironskullz Boyz are a new warband to use in games of Warhammer Underworlds: Shadespire and take advantage of new and different ways to play with this set of miniatures and cards. It includes 4 Orruk miniatures and a deck of 60 cards, 31 of which are universal, to be used by any warband – use these universal cards to improve and change your existing deck.
Sepulchral Guard are a new warband to use in games of Warhammer Underworlds: Shadespire and take advantage of new and different ways to play with this set of miniatures and cards. It includes 7 Skeleton miniatures and a deck of 60 cards, 31 of which are universal, to be used by any warband – use these universal cards to improve and change your existing deck.
Spiteclaws Swarm Warhammer Underworlds includes:
Chosen Axes Warhammer Underworlds contains:
4 Easy To Build, orange plastic Fyreslayers miniatures:
60 unique cards for use in games of Warhammer Underworlds: Shadespire, broken down as follows:
Age of Sigmar Soul Wars contains:
Soul Wars is the perfect boxed set for those who want to dive into this exciting new chapter in the Age of Sigmar right away.
Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soul Wars contains 52 miniatures – 33 Nighthaunt, and 19 Stormcast Eternals – providing 2 players with an army each with which to do spectacular battle. Each miniature is push-fit, with no glue necessary – meaning you can have them assembled and ready for war impressively quickly:
33 push-fit Nighthaunt miniatures:
- A Knight of Shrouds on Ethereal Steed: a particularly sinister Nighthaunt leader atop a skeletal steed wearing ram’s horns, he wields a sword of stolen hours in his right hand;
- A Lord Executioner: distinguishable by the macabre gallows lashed to his back (and the screaming souls surrounding it), this miniature is armed with a decapitating greataxe;
- A Guardian of Souls: this Nighthaunt wizard carries a chill blade in his left hand, with a tall nightmare lantern in the other, used to summon the spirits of the dead;
- A Spirit Torment: masked and pitiless, this miniature uses the heavy shacklegheist chains he carries to attack his enemies in swinging arcs;
- 4 Grimghast Reapers: cursed, indiscriminate killers, the Grimghast Reapers are armed with double-handed slasher scythes – their leader, the Extoller of Shyish, carries a great bell known as the death knell;
- 5 Glaivewraith Stalkers: unstoppable gheists drifting inexorably towards their prey, each attacks with a 2-handed hunter’s glaive;
- A 20-strong Chainrasp Horde: each armed with a malignant weapon – axes, swords, and flails feature heavily here – this frightening force is led by a Dreadwarden, who wields a 3-pronged candelabra.
19 push-fit Stormcast Eternals miniaturesc:
- A Lord-Arcanum on Gryph-charger: a splendidly-armoured, mounted centrepiece carrying an aetherstave. Hiis Gryph-charger is rearing high, showing off its sharp claws and razor beak;
- A Knight-Incantor: this female Stormcast Eternals wizard is armed with an incantor’s staff, and carries spirit flasks and a voidstorm scroll;
- 3 Evocators: a unit of Stormcast Eternals wizards, each armed with a tempest blade and stormstave, led by an Evocator-Prime;
- A unit of 5 Castigators: each armed with a thunderhead greatbow specially designed to destroy the ethereal, this unit is led by a Castigator-Prime;
- 8 Sequitors: led by a Sequitor-Prime, this unit of fearsome warriors is armed with stormsmite mauls, along with soulshields;
- A Celestar Ballista: a large piece of mobile artillery that launches bolts of blessed sigmarite, crewed by 2 Stormcast Eternals clutching not only sigmarite blades but a variety of instruments used to calibrate the ballista.
Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soul Wars is packed with gaming content – the complete, unabridged Warhammer Age of Sigmar Core Book is included, full of background and rules, along with 3 booklets that explain how to play games, from the basic rules to the more advanced, optional rules you can slot in at your leisure:
An 8-page booklet providing essential information about the Age of Sigmar, the contents of the box you’ve just opened and the hobby of collecting, building, painting and playing with Citadel miniatures. Includes an overview of the Nighthaunt and Stormcast Eternals factions, as well as a Battleplan!
Warhammer Age of Sigmar Core Book
This is a 320-page hardback book filled with rich history, background and rules you can use to play your games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar in whatever way you see fit. Open Play, Matched play and Narrative Play sections are included, each of which can be tailored to your preference. Contained within:
- Detailed background on the history leading up to the Age of Sigmar, from the destruction of the world-that-was to Sigmar’s discovery and exploration of the Mortal Realms, the civilisations that rose and the Age of Chaos that destroyed them, from the glorious vengeance meted out by Sigmar’s Stormcast Eternals to the vile plan set in motion by Nagash, Supreme Lord of the Undead, which threatens every mortal soul to have ever lived – and sets in motion the Soul Wars this box represents;
- The full Core Rules – an illustrated and annotated guide showing how to play Warhammer Age of Sigmar in an easy to follow manner;
- A guide to Open Play games, including a Battleplan Generator which helps you choose objectives, special rules and victory conditions; Coalition of Death rules for team-based play (with 3 Battleplans); and in-depth rules for Ladder Campaigns;
- A guide to Narrative Play games, including an annotated example game; a guide to setting up Historical Battles; special rules and 2 Battleplans for re-enacting sieges; rules and 2 Battleplans for fighting in the tunnels and caverns beneath the Mortal Realms; and Triumph & Treachery rules for 3 or more players;
- A guide to Matched Play games, which allow players to test their mettle in evenly-matched games of skill and tactics with Pitched Battles allowing for different battle lengths, rules for fielding Warscroll Battalions and Allied units and a table of Battle Strategies providing unpredictable objectives and outcomes to challenge even the most battle-hardened general.
Battle of Glymmsforge
This 32-page booklet sets the scene for the included miniatures – featuring background on the Soul Wars, details of the Stormcast Eternals’ Sacrosanct Chambers and the history of the Free City of Glymmsforge, the most sacred of Sigmar’s strongholds. On top of this is an overview of Shyish – the Realm of Death – and Nagash’s grand plan; part of which includes an undead assault on Glymmsforge.
It includes profiles on each miniature in the box – their place in their army, their abilities and their origins – as well as an inspiring showcase of beautifully-painted models. 13 Warscroll Cards are also included: these are handy, small-format cards containing the rules for each unit included in the box.
This is a 16-page booklet containing everything you need to begin playing games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar right away. Illustrated examples of every mechanic in the game are here, with step-by step instructions taking you through movement, attacking, using abilities, using magic and testing for battleshock.
It includes rules for terrain, explanations of Warscrolls, Warscroll Battalions and Battleplans, Realm of Battle rules and Allegiance Abilities. On its own, this is everything you need to set up and play immediately – combined with the myriad optional rules found in the Core Book it’s an incredibly powerful and flexible basis for playing wargames with your miniatures the way you want to.
Of course, the expansive, flexible rules and spectacular miniatures are hard to use without some accessories: Soul Wars includes:
- 12 14mm, 6-sided turquoise gem dice;
- A 12” transparent range ruler;
- An easy to follow, colour construction guide with step by step instructions for each miniature, making the push-fit models even easier to build
- A Stormcast Eternals transfer sheet.
Also included is a 32-page preview of the Black Library novel Soul Wars, whetting your appetite for further adventures in the Age of Sigmar.
Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault is an action-packed combat game for two players. Build your warband, construct your deck, and defeat your rivals.
Shadespire was once a city of wonder and magic, a mercantile metropolis whose rulers defied death, to the fury of Nagash. During the height of the city’s powers, rivals, thieves and would-be conquerors were locked away in the sprawling dungeon known as the Nightvault. After the city’s fall, Nagash broke open the chains that bound the shackled spirits within, giving them weapons to freeze the hearts of the living and enough memory of their torment to fill them with hatred and jealousy. The spectral dead delight in the chance to inflict this hatred upon the living, and the streets of Shadespire echo to the sounds of terrifying screams and cruel, mocking laughter...
In Warhammer Underworlds, you and your opponent pick a warband – 2 are included in this box – and build a deck of power and objective cards. After placing your warband on the hex-tiled game boards, you take turns making actions – movement and attacks – until 3 phases are played. Between actions, you can use the power cards to introduce effects and reactions that can swing the battle in your favour; building the best deck you can and using cunning to deploy these abilities at the perfect time is the secret to mastering the game and dominating your foe. Merely vanquishing your opponent’s warband does not guarantee victory – capturing objectives, standing your ground, making the best tactical choices and deploying the right cards at the right time will gain you the glory points you need to win!
Once you’re familiar with the rules, games will take around 30 minutes – you’ll always have time for a rematch.
In The Box
Everything you and a friend need to play games of Warhammer Underworlds is included in this box. Contained within:
- A Stormcast Eternals warband – Stormsire’s Cursebreakers – made up of 3 push-fit, blue plastic miniatures (Rastus the Charmed, Ammis Dawnguard and the leader, Averon Stormsire);
- A Nighthaunt warband – the Thorns of the Briarqueen – made up of 7 push-fit, bone-coloured plastic miniatures (The Ever-Hanged, Varclav the Cruel, the leader Briar Queen and 4 Chainrasps whom Nagash has not afforded the dignity of names). Both of these warbands are Easy To Build, with no glue necessary and a comprehensive, easy to follow construction guide;
- A 32-page rulebook, including the story of Shadespire’s rise and fall, the opening of the Nightvault, the background of the 2 included warbands and all the rules you need to play – including new scatter mechanics, rules for resolving magic spells, and the use of lethal hexes, sections of game board that are fatal to those pushed in;
- An 8-page quick start guide, covering the contents of the box, understanding your cards, movement and attacks, and playing your first game;
- 2 double-sided game boards, featuring hexes and objectives;
- 2 pre-built decks of power and objective cards – 96 in total – for use with the included warbands;
- 10 double-sided Fighter cards, providing the stats and information needed for the fighters in each warband at a glance;
- 5 attack dice, 3 defence dice and 3 magic dice;
- 11 double-sided objective tokens;
- A scatter template;
- 30 wound tokens;
- 46 double-sided glory point tokens;
- 15 double-sided move and charge tokens;
- 15 Guard tokens;
- 8 activation counters.
Warhammer Underworlds has an intense, fast and fun core ruleset, but the book contains a host of extras - new game modes, competitive and multiplayer rules:
- Matched Play: designed for competitive play, this is a set of rules that level the playing field to the finest degree – perfect for fast, friendly rivalries and tournaments;
- Multiplayer games: extra rules that allow you to combine 2 core sets of Warhammer Underworlds to create 3-or-4-player games, with clarified rules for resolving attacks and adjustments to victory conditions.
Also included is a glossary for quick and easy reference and a sample chapter of The Mirrored City, a Black Library novel set in Shadespire.
The Moonclan Shaman Zarbag and his scuttling band are an infestation spreading through the heart of the Mirrored City. While looting the ruins of Shadespire, Zarbag sniffed out a tantalising aroma indeed – towering clusters of deffcap mushrooms! The Shaman has taken it upon himself to spread this noxious fungus far and wide, drawing more and more of his numberless kin into the Mirrored City.
Introduce a new and unique warband to your games of Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault and take advantage of new and different ways to play – whatever warband you use – with this set of miniatures and cards. It includes 9 rather eccentric, deffcap-addled Grots miniatures and a deck of 60 cards, 31 of which are universal to be used by any and every warband – add these cards to your arsenal and build your perfect deck.
- 9 Easy to Build, yellow-coloured plastic Grots miniatures: Zarbag, Snirk Sourtongue, Prog Da Netter, Stikkit, RedKap, Dibbz, Drizgit Da Squig Herder, Bonekrakka and Gobbaluk;
- 60 unique cards for use in games of Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault, broken down as follows:
- 9 objective cards for Zarbag’s Gitz
- 10 upgrade cards for Zarbag’s Gitz
- 10 ploys for Zarbag’s Gitz
- 11 universal objectives, for use with any Warhammer Underworlds warband
- 10 universal upgrades, for use with any Warhammer Underworlds warband
- 10 universal ploys, for use with any Warhammer Underworlds warband
Vortemis the All-seeing and his sworn acolytes have dwelt within the Mirrored City for centuries. With the unravelling of magic that has struck the Mortal Realms, a new opportunity arises – the Eyes of the Nine seek to convert captured shadeglass relics into beacons of arcane power, sorcerous lodestones that will anchor Shadespire to the Silver Tower and spill forth the madness of the Realm of Chaos...
Introduce a new and unique warband to your games of Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault and take advantage of new and different ways to play – whatever warband you use – with this set of miniatures and cards. It includes 6 striking Disciples of Tzeentch miniatures and a deck of 60 cards, 31 of which are universal to be used by any and every warband – add these cards to your arsenal and build your perfect deck.
- 6 Easy To Build, blue-coloured plastic Disciples of Tzeentch miniatures: Vortemis the All-seeing, K'charik, Narvia, Turosh, a Blue Horror and a pair of Brimstone Horrors;
- 60 unique cards for use in games of Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault, broken down as follows:
- 9 objective cards for the Eyes of the Nine;
- 10 upgrade cards for the Eyes of the Nine;
- 10 ploys for the Eyes of the Nine;
- 11 universal objectives, for use with any Warhammer Underworlds warband;
- 10 universal upgrades, for use with any Warhammer Underworlds warband;
- 10 universal ploys, for use with any Warhammer Underworlds warband.
Designed for Warhammer Underworlds collectors who already own the Garrek’s Reavers and Steelheart’s Champions warbands – stalwart warriors of the Stormcast Eternals and Khorne Bloodbound factions – this is a set of cards identical to those found in the Nightvault expansions containing those miniatures. No need to buy the whole warband again – simply pick up this set of cards and dive in to Nightvault! Included: