From flame-filled magmaholds they march, the power of their war-god flowing into them from blazing runes of gold hammered into their flesh.
Master the blazing wrath of the Grimnir’s chosen sons with Battletome: Fyreslayers – your complete guide to these mighty warriors. Part mercenary, part warrior-monk, Fyreslayers quest endlessly to gather the golden shards of their shattered god, and are among the most feared warriors in the Mortal Realms. In this book, you’ll discover the long history of the Fyreslayers – from their foundation in the Realm of Fire and how they mastered the arcane secrets of ur-gold runes to their latest battles in the Soul Wars. Stunning and evocative art brings the world of the Fyreslayers to life, while a showcase of beautifully painted miniatures is great for inspiring your own armies.
With this book, you’ll be able to unleash the might of the Fyreslayers yourself on the tabletop. A set of allegiance abilities rewards you for taking a pure Fyreslayers army with the arcane powers of the ur-Gold runes, while a set of lodge rules allow you to dedicate your army to some of the most legendary warrior-brotherhoods of Fyreslayers. Command Traits and Artefacts allow you to customise your heroes, while Magmadroth traits make these mighty beasts of flame even deadlier.
The book is also a great resource for collectors and painters, featuring some top tips for building up your first army and making it look awesome.
This battletome contains:
- Lore and art exploring the background of the Fyreslayers
- A showcase of beautifully painted miniatures
- Allegiance abilities for Fyreslayers, including battle traits, 2 tables of command traits, 4 tables of artefacts of power, Magmadroth traits, prayers, and Magmic Invocations which can be used by Fyreslayer Priests
- Background and rules for fielding the following named lodges: Vostarg, Greyfyrd, Hermdar, and Lofnir. Each includes abilities, command abilities, command traits, and artefacts of power which are unique to that lodge
- Two battleplans, each epitomising the way the Fyreslayers wage war, including objectives for both sides, deployment maps, special rules, and victory conditions.
- Path to Glory campaigns – rules for creating a Fyreslayers warband for Path to Glory. Includes Champion Rewards Table, and Followers Rewards Tables
- 4 warscroll battalions for fielding different combinations of models
- 15 warscrolls, plus 3 Magmic Invocation warscrolls and a warscroll for the Magmic Battleforge
- Pitched Battle Profiles for all units, Magmic Invocations, and the Magmic Battleforge featured in this battletome, including min/max unit sizes, points values and battlefield roles
This multi-part plastic Warhammer Age of Sigmar kit contains all the parts necessary to assemble one single-pose Auric Runemaster, armed with a runic iron and fyresteel throwing axes. He wields a brazier imbued with the power of his lodge’s forge, adorned with intricate duardin carvings, and he features numerous ur-gold runes hammered into his flesh. Ten components in total, with one Citadel 32mm Round base.
This plastic kit contains 85 components and can be used to assemble either Ironbreakers or Irondrakes. The kit is supplied unpainted and requires assembly - we recommend using Games Workshop thin plastic glue and Games Workshop paints.
This multi-part plastic Warhammer Age of Sigmar kit contains all the components necessary to build one single-pose Grimwrath Berzerker, unstoppable warrior of the Fyreslayer lodges. Armed with a fyrestorm greataxe and fyresteel throwing axes, he cuts an imposing figure with his huge mohawk and skin adorned with numerous ur-gold runes - he also features the biggest beard of any Fyreslayer! Twelve components in total,
This plastic kit contains 12 components and includes a Citadel 32mm Round base. The kit is supplied unpainted and requires assembly - we recommend using Games Workshop thin plastic glue and Games Workshop paints.
Formed instantaneously from molten metal, the Magmic Battleforge is a reflection of godly power, a manifestation of Grimnir’s fury fused with the white-hot fires of Vulcatrix. This mystic furnace can be summoned to a battlefield, where its elemental heat can ignite ur-gold runes and stoke the powers of the Zharrgrim.
The Magmic Battleforge is a piece of terrain available to every Fyreslayers army that increases the power of your Fyreslayers Priests. Costing no matched play points, this towering edifice is a fantastic addition to your collection allowing you to add some Fyreslayers flavour to any battlefield, as well as offering a number of invaluable in-game effects. Your Priests will be able to harness the forge’s powers to assist in their prayers – or use it to better defend nearby Fyreslayers units.
This kit builds one Magmic Battleforge, and is supplied in 33 plastic components.
Summoned by the blazing will of the Runemasters and Runesmiters, Magmic Invocations are magical constructs forged of arcane fire that bring death to the foes of the Fyreslayers.
In this set, you’ll be able to build a set of Magmic Invocations of your own, allowing you to mater the full might of your Fyreslayers army. Inside, you'll find:
- The Zharrgron Flame-spitter, a geyser of molten lava that deals devastating damage to massed infantry
- The Runic Fyrewall, a barrier of gold and flame that shields your units from harm
- The Molten Infernoth, a raging elemental that rampages across the battlefield, slaying your enemies while leaving the Fyreslayers untouched
For more information, check out the free warscrolls for these models, available to from the Downloads tab. This kit is supplied in 22 plastic components, and is packed with 1x 120mm oval base.
This multi-part plastic Warhammer Age of Sigmar kit contains all the components necessary to assemble 10 Vulkite Berzerkers, determined and strong warriors of the Fyreslayers. They come with an impressive selection of weaponry - fyresteel handaxes, war-picks and bladed slingshields - and feature ur-gold runes hammered into their skin. One model can be assembled carrying a Horn of Grimnir, and one warrior can be assembled as a Karl, with ornate fyresteel handaxe or war-pick and his own head options. The kit comes with a whole load of extra ornate runes and keys with which to decorate your Fyreslayers. This kit contains seventy-four components in total, and includes 10 Citadel 32mm Round bases.
This plastic kit contains 74 components and is supplied unpainted and requires assembly - we recommend using Games Workshop thin plastic glue and Games Workshop paints.
Master the might of your Fyreslayers with these easy-reference Warscroll Cards! Warscroll Cards are an invaluable resource for gamers that take your key warscrolls and abilities, and allow you to check them out at a glance. This set also includes a number of tokens for keeping track of in-game effects, meaning you won’t have to worry about trying to remember them!
This set contains small-format warscrolls for all the Fyreslayers units, plus the Magmic Invocations and the Magmic Battleforge. Please note – you’ll need a copy of Battletome: Fyreslayers to make use of the contents of this set!
Start Collecting Fyreslayers is a great value box set that gives you an immediate collection of fantastic Fyreslayer miniatures, which you can assemble and use right away in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar! You get:
Included in the box is an exclusive Warscroll Battalion rules sheet – Hajkarl's Sons of Fortune – allowing you to collect, assemble and play with your new miniatures right away!