Warhammer Skaven Plague Monks form the bulk of Clan Pestilens troops. The putrid stench and swarms of flies that always surround them are a feared sign of the prescence of these acolytes of pestilence on the Warhammer battlefield. This boxed set contains 20 Warhammer Skaven Plague Monks including a full command group.
This multi-part Warhammer Age of Sigmar plastic kit gives you everything needed to build a chittering horde of twenty Plague Monks, with the option of arming them with a pair of Foetid Blades or a Foetid Blade and Woe-stave. One model can be built as a Bringer-of-the-Word - he clutches either a Plague Scroll or Book of Woe. A model can be assembled as an Icon Bearer with either a Contagion Banner or Icon of Pestilence, and a model may be assembled as a Plague Harbinger, carrying either a Doom Gong or a dreaded Bale-chime.
The General’s Handbook is an essential update for all gamers in the Mortal Realms, packed with content for every kind of player. Expanding on the core rules, it’s an essential companion to matched play, toolbox for open play and treasure trove for narrative play all in one!
Inside this year’s softback General’s Handbook, you'll find…
The Player’s Code – a code of conduct for players of Warhammer Age of Sigmar designed to encourage sportsmanship and good play for all gamers.
New rules for open play, including...
The Open War Army Generator – designed to generate armies for any kind of open play games, making the process of picking an army for your games quick and simple by selecting a small, medium, or large force.
Open War Terrain – presents four different methods of setting terrain up before your games, including an optional terrain generator, and optional rules to provide instructions for where you place terrain on your battlefield.
Open War Close-quarters Battle Generator – turn your dining table into an epic battlefield with rules for playing in limited spaces.
Hidden Agendas – spice up your games secondary objectives that represent the secret goals of the armies fighting a battle.
New rules for narrative play, including:
- Streets of Death – expanded rules for urban combat in the Mortal Realms, allowing you to battle through cities with rules for narrow streets, demolitions, sewers, barricades and more
- Arcane objectives – a table that adds extra narrative dimensions to the objectives in your games
- Regiments of Renown – customise your chosen units to represent their prowess in battle with six tables of special abilities
- Elixia, the Shattered City – a historical setting in the Mortal Realms that’s perfect for small-scale narrative battles
- Raids and Ambushes – thrilling asymmetric battles where one player ambushes or raids a defender.
- Naming your Heroes – generate names for your chosen champions with tables for the Stormcast Eternals, Slaves to Darkness, Khorne, Nurgle, Tzeentch, Slaanesh, Skaven, Ironjawz, Gloomspite Gitz, Idoneth Deepkin, and Nighthaunt
- Mercenary Companies – recruit notorious mercenaries to any army, regardless of Grand Alliance, from Gargants to Fyreslayers
New rules for matched play, including:
- Updated rules for Pitched Battles – including guidance on army size, points limits, battlefield roles, allied units, warscroll battalions and more, essential for tournament play
- 12 Pitched Battle battleplans – each offering their own tactical challenges
- Pitched Battle tournaments – a set of rules designed to help you arrange your own tournaments that can be modified as you see fit
- Meeting Engagements – a set of rules that let you play fast, balanced games on small-sized battlefields designed to provide all the thrills of matched play in less than 90 minutes, plus six new Meeting Engagement Battleplans and suggested tournament rules
Conquest Unbound – updated allegiance abilities, including battle traits, command traits and artefacts of power for Darkling Covens, Dispossessed, Free Peoples, Seraphon, Wanderers, Slaves to Darkness, and Ironjawz
Pitched Battle Profiles – a separate, 32-page booklet containing pitched battle points values, unit sizes and battlefield roles for the units you can use in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar, also including scenery, endless spells, Compendium and Forge World models
The Cities of Sigmar are blazing strongholds of light and hope amidst the deadly wilds of the Mortal Realms.
Battletome: Cities of Sigmar is your guide to the mightiest bastions of Order in the mortal realms – and the grand armies of humans, aelves and duardins that bravely fight to defend them. Inside, you'll discover just what life is like for the Mortal Realms’ “ordinary” inhabitants – the countless sub-cultures, guilds and tribal groups that band together to fight for Sigmar and the pantheon of Order. Rich art, lore and seven short stories penned by renowned Black Library author Josh Reynolds bring the world of the Cities of Sigmar to life.
Meanwhile, a vast set of allegiance abilities and faction rules allow you to field powerful combined forces of Order units themed around the seven most famous Cities of Sigmar. Perhaps you’ll harness the myriad war machines of the Greywater Fastness, or field a rapid-strike force from Tempest’s Eye – the choice is yours, and with warscroll battalions, artefacts and dozens of warscrolls to choose from, the possibilities are endless. What’s more, you'll find loads of top painting tips, colour schemes, bespoke missions, Path to Glory rules and more – this is the ultimate resource for any Cities of Sigmar collector!
This 128-page hardback book contains:
- A history of how the Cities of Sigmar were founded, including guides to the seven greatest metropolises in the realms
- Seven thrilling stories penned by renowned Black Library author Josh Reynolds
- Tips for collecting Cities of Sigmar Citadel miniatures and rules that allow you to fight battles with them on the tabletop
- 54 warscrolls representing the citizenry of the Cities of Sigmar – humans, aelves and duardin alike
- Allegiance abilities that bestow a wide selection of battle traits, command traits, artefacts of power and unique spell lores upon your Cities of Sigmar collection
- A battleplan representing the heroic efforts of a Cities of Sigmar army to relieve an ally besieged by the forces of darkness
- Rules themed around the seven most famous Cities of Sigmar, as well as a powerful warscroll battalion for each city
These highly detailed pieces of terrain allow you to build your very own dark and gritty corner of the Necromundan Underhive. They can be used to make a variety of board sizes, from narrow corridors and abandoned dwellings, to sprawling industrial complexes.
This contains a set of four 12" square plastic Zone Mortalis floor tiles. They are fully compatible with the contents of the Necromunda: Dark Uprising boxed game and other Zone Mortalis terrain kits.
With this set of 35 plastic bases you can make it look like your gangs are fighting within the confines of the deadly Zone Mortalis. Their design matches that of the Zone Mortalis floor tiles and, as well as being perfect for any of your Necromunda models, they also provide interesting options for basing Warhammer 40,000 miniatures.
This set contains 15 x 25mm, 15 x 32mm, and 5 x 40mm round, plastic sculpted bases.
Overwhelm your enemies with the Corrupting War-swarm – a massive boxed set containing enough skaven kits to please even the most demanding Warlock-Engineer. Ideal for starting a new army of skaven or expanding an existing one, this boxed set contains everything a good swarm of skaven needs, from hordes of troops, to supporting characters, to insane war machines and monsters. It’ll also net you a tidy saving compared to grabbing the kits inside separately.
This set contains:
1x Grey Seer, master manipulator and one of the supreme magical overlords of the Skaven
20x Clanrats, which can be equipped with rusty spears or rusty blades
1x Plagueclaw Catapult, a toxin-slinging siege engine that can alternatively built as an infantry-incinerating Warp Lightning Cannon
20x Plague Monks, crazed devotees of plague who can be assembled with a variety of weapons, banners and accessories
1x Screaming Bell, a towering mobile altar of magical carnage that can alternatively be built as the deadly Plague Furnace. Building this kit as a Screaming Bell also allows you to make...
1x Plague Priest, a fanatical worshipper of disease who makes your Skaven fight even harder
1x Verminlord Corruptor, a towering skaven Monster to lead your army that can also be built as a Verminlord Warbringer, Verminlord Deceiver, Verminlord Warpseer or Lord Skreech Verminking
This set also includes 40x 25mm Round Bases, 2x 32mm Round Bases, and 3x 120mm Oval Bases.
The manufacturer indicates that there is an approximate 34% added value based on £120 RRP when compared to buying the individual products that compile this box.
Psychic Awakening: Ritual of the Damned
Book 4 of the Psychic Awakening Series
The epic Psychic Awakening series continues with Ritual of the Damned. This campaign book features a host of new rules for the Thousand Sons, Dark Angels and Grey Knights. The campaign book also tells a sweeping narrative recounting the fiendish plan of the Daemon Primarch Magnus the Red, as well as the Prosperan Rift War that followed.
Inside this 88-page book, you'll find:
- Exciting background information on the immediate aftermath of the formation of the Great Rift and the plans that Magnus the Red and the Thousands Sons began formulating to further their own evil ends. Also includes the viewpoints of the Grey Knights and the Dark Angels and tells of their valiant efforts to prevent the Daemon Primarch’s plans from reaching fruition.
- Missions that allow you to recreate some of the most pivotal battles during the conflict, and war zones that let you bring your battles to some of the most distinctive sites that were fought over.
- Expanded army rules for the Thousand Sons, Dark Angels and Grey Knights, including Warlord Traits, Stratagems, Relics, and psychic powers.
- A new unit for the Grey Knights – the Grey Knights Chaplain – along with a set of six Litanies of Purity for them to utilise in battle.
The Zone Mortalis is literally "the deadly ground" – short-range gunflights take place as fighters dart between cover and brutal melee is almost impossible to escape from.
Add to your Zone Mortalis terrain with additional columns and walls. This multipart plastic set contains:
– 6 Columns
– 1 Wide Wall
– 4 Walls
– 2 Wide Doors
– 2 Doors
This highly detailed plastic kit has been designed to be as interchangeable as possible, offering maximum opportunity to create different layouts. It's fully compatible with all other Zone Mortalis kits and makes ideal terrain for games of Necromunda, Warhammer 40,000 or even Kill Team.
Warlock Bombardiers are those engineers who develop a particular penchant for weapons that deliver explosive death from extreme range. Their alchemical armaments cause utter devastation wherever they strike home.
Part wizard, part artillery, all Skaven ingenuity – the Warlock Bombardier is a fantastic supporting Hero for your Skaven army. Ideal for supporting Warp Lightning Cannons, Stormfiends and Warplock Jezzails, the Warlock Bombardier blasts your enemies (and, occasionally, itself) apart with their doomrocket while zapping them with lightning for good measure. If you're looking to field one of the skaven’s most unpredictable (and deadly!) Heroes, this is the model for you.
This kit is supplied in 8 plastic components, and comes with a 32mm round base.