Deathwatch Codex contains 104-pages and is a full colour hardback:
Codex: Deathwatch contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for Deathwatch collectors. Within this 104-page hardback, you’ll find:
- A history of the Deathwatch, focusing on their origins as the ultimate defence against the encroaching xenos threat and their expanded role due to the sundering of the Imperium due to the opening of the Great Rift;
- Explanations of the Deathwatch’s place in the greater Imperium – how they work alongside the Ordo Xenos, how they select their number from the greatest warriors of every Space Marines Chapter, and the Ultimaris Decree, an order from Roboute Guilliman that bound every Primaris Chapter to the tithe of Deathwatch in perpetuity;
- Tools of the Alien Hunter: each Deathwatch warrior is given his pick of the finest weaponry the Imperium has to offer, detailed in this section;
- The Structure of the Shield: this section outlines the core structure of a Deathwatch base, the leadership of a Watch Commander and the various Companies they employ;
- Heraldry of the Honoured: 6 examples of Deathwatch base heraldries;
- The Ties That Bind: descriptions of the different types of Kill Team available to a Watch Commander, and the criteria they use to select them;
- The Oathsworn Tithe: when a Chapter supplies Space Marines as part of their Deathwatch tithe, they keep their shoulder heraldries – this is a selection of those;
- The Alien Stars: A map of Deathwatch bases throughout the galaxy, and their locations relative to major xenos incursions and the effects of the Great Rift;
- The Vigil of Aeons: A history of major battles and events in the history of the Deathwatch;
- Background on each unit available to a Deathwatch army;
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, with example armies featuring everything from individual images of models to battle scenes on terrain.
Everything you need to get a Deathwatch army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
- 32 datasheets providing rules for using every Deathwatch unit in your games of Warhammer 40,000 – including Primaris Space Marines;
- Army abilities that reflect the Deathwatch’s methods of war on the tabletop; including the use of Special Issue ammunition;
- Armoury of the Deathwatch: profiles for all weapons and wargear of the Deathwatch, ranged and close-combat
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
- Hunters of the Alien: Rules for Battle-forged armies, including:
- 6 Mission Tactics: bonus abilities which last for an entire game;
- 29 unique Stratagems, including 5 used specifically against certain xenos races – Tyranids, Orks, T’au Empire, Aeldar and Necrons;
- Relics of the Vigilant: 6 weapons and artefacts available only to the Deathwatch;
- Librarius Discipline: 6 psychic powers specific to Deathwatch models with the Psyker keyword;
- 6 unique Warlord Traits for the Deathwatch;
- 6 Tactical Objectives unique to the Deathwatch.
Designed to make it easier to keep track of Tactical Objectives and Stratagems in games of Warhammer 40,000, this set of 74 cards – each featuring artwork on the reverse – is an indispensable tool in the arsenal of any Deathwatch gamer. Included:
- 28 Stratagems available to any Battle-forged Deathwatch army as found in Codex: Deathwatch, along with 3 Stratagems – Command Re-roll, Counter-Offensive and Insane Bravery – from the Warhammer 40,000 rules, available to any army;
- 7 Psychic Powers; 6 from the Librarius Discipline, along with Smite;
- 36 Tactical Objectives, including the 6 specific Tactical Objectives from Codex: Deathwatch.
Dark Imperium Warhammer 40000 Starter Game is the ultimate Warhammer 40,000 boxed set – a beautifully-packaged set of 53 detailed Citadel miniatures, the complete and unabridged hardback Warhammer 40,000 book, two supplemental softback books containing the rules and background for the included miniatures, and all the extra bits needed to get started with gaming as soon as possible.
Miniatures Primaris Space Marines :
31 Death Guard miniatures, who can be painted in the colours of any vectorium:
Rules Dark Imperium contains everything – all the rules – needed to play games of Warhammer 40,000. From the 8-page core rules reference card to the 2 army-specific books to the complete, unabridged 280-page hardback containing the advanced rules and background, it’s all here, ready for you to play with from the moment you open the box.
You’ll also find the gaming content needed to play – 12 red six-sided dice, a transparent 12” range ruler and all the plastic bases needed for the miniatures (8x 40mm round bases, 18x 32mm round bases, 1x new flying stands set (3 stems), 5x 32mm round bases, 1x 50mm round base, 1x 60mm round base and 20x 25mm round bases.) Included is a full colour, easy to follow construction guide for each miniature, and a decal sheet for the Primaris Space Marines featuring Hellblaster, Intercessor and Inceptor iconography, and chapter markings for the following Chapters: Ultramarines, Blood Angels, Dark Angels, Space Wolves.
Warhammer 40000 Rulebook is a 280-page hardback, this is the essential book for any fan of Warhammer 40,000 – everything you need to know to collect, build, paint and play with Citadel miniatures.
The Core Rules explain everything you need to play to play Warhammer 40,000. Moving, shooting, using psychic powers, charging, fighting and morale tests are covered, giving you the basic framework to play with. You can play a game using only these 8 pages, bolting on more advanced and complex rules when you and your opponent are ready.
Three Ways to Play
Advanced Rules While the Core Rules provide with you with everything needed to play, the Advanced Rules are a selection of rules and expansions that can be used to play with your miniatures the way that you want to. With these rules, there are always new challenges to face, new battles to fight, and new ways to play:
Dark Millennium the book contains a full detailing of the state of the galaxy after the events of the Gathering Storm – the major players, the struggles they face and the sheer grimness of eternal war, as Chaos threatens to engulf Humanity.
Warhammer 40,000 First Strike Starter Set 15 easy to build push-fit miniatures in blue and green coloured plastic, representing the Ultramarines and Death Guard: 3 Primaris Intercessors in Mk X power armour, with a bolt rifle and carry grenades. 1 model is a Sergeant, with a holstered pistol; 3 Primaris Reivers in Mk X power armour, with heavy bolt pistols and combat blades, the Sergeant has a half-skull faceplate. 3 Plague Marines 1 with a boltgun, 1 with a blight launcher and 1 with a plasma gun, power fist and plague knife; 6 Poxwalkers with a close combat weapon, hammers, chains, planks of wood and metal pipes with nails in. 24-page booklet containing the core rules for playing Warhammer 40,000; 56-page book that guides you through the background; 2’ x 2’ double-sided gaming mat; a scenery piece; datasheets for the miniatures in the box; 6 6-sided dice, and a 6” translucent measuring ruler; a decal sheet for Ultramarines.
Warhammer 40000 Open War Cards
A simple, quick and fun way to set up games of Warhammer Age Of Sigmar, Open War cards take all the indecision and doubt away and let you get on with your gaming. A deck of 48 cards split into 5 types, they help you determine the deployment, objectives and special rules for Open Play games. Included:
- 12 x Deployment cards – 12 player deployments;
- 12 x Objectives cards – 12 objectives for winning the game;
- 12 x Twist cards - 12 special rules that can be used to add a special factor to the game, such as battle frenzies, lashing rain, and fighting in the dead of night;
- 6 x Ruse cards - 6 cards that can be used to glean an advantage, such as ambushing or digging in – used to counter an opponent’s larger army;
- 6 x Sudden Death cards - 6 cards that provide different ways to win if you are significantly outnumbered – if your enemy outnumbers you, you get a secret advantage to use as you wish!
If you use every type of card, that’s over 60,000 combinations – a huge amount of variety! The cards are presented with an instruction booklet, and feature artwork on the reverse.
Warhammer 40,000: Escalation contains full rules for adding super-heavy vehicles and gargantuan creatures to every Warhammer 40,000 army. This means you can now use these massive models in games of Warhammer 40,000 as well as games of Apocalypse.
This 96-page, full colour, hardback supplement contains:
· A background section introducing Lords of War units and their terrifying impact on the battlefield.
· All the rules needed to play with super-heavy vehicles (including Flyers and Walkers) and Gargantuan Creatures, as well as rules for their potent wargear.
· An amended force organization chart that allows players to choose Lords of War units as part of their standard Warhammer 40,000 armies.
· Datasheets for every plastic super-heavy Citadel miniature, plus a selection of super-heavy vehicles and gargantuan creatures from Forge World.
· A showcase of expertly painted Lords of War Citadel miniatures.
· New Altar of War and Gauntlet Challenge missions that can be played instead of the Eternal War missions in the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook.
You will need a copy of the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook and relevant codexes in order to use the contents of this book.
Warhammer 40000 Tactical Objective Cards holds the 36 Tactical Objectives from the Warhammer 40,000 book. This pack makes it easy to randomly generate objectives and keep track of those already secured in games of Warhammer 40,000.
You will need a copy of Warhammer 40,000 to use these cards.
War continues to ravage the sentinel world of Vigilus, yet the fighting is about to escalate to a whole new level. The dreaded Warmaster himself, Abaddon the Despoiler, has arrived at the head of a vast Chaos fleet. Even the tactical genius of Marneus Calgar will be tested to its limits if he is to ensure the planet’s survival, for the Black Legion have consigned worlds beyond counting to slavery and death.
Imperium Nihilus: Vigilus Ablaze is packed with exciting background and new rules that enable you to refight the exciting events described in the book. Here’s what you will find inside:
- Background of the War of Nightmares – the thrilling final stage of the war on Vigilus – leading up to its epic climax of as one of the Imperium’s greatest champions faces its most terrible foe in personal combat
- Detailed accounts of the major events and battles that took place across Vigilus as the Warmaster’s forces sought to bring the world to its knees, including campaign deployment maps and details of key environmental features
- Details of the various armies that fought in this campaign, including descriptions of key actions, illustrations of major figures, regimental breakdown of battlegroups, heraldries, and deployment maps
- Campaign rules allowing you to bring the narrative of this book to life on your tabletop
- Guidance on organising and running a Vigilus campaign, including an extra layer of rules specific to the narrative: a Nihilus Events table and 12 narrative play missions (6 Crucible of War, 6 Echoes of War), as well as additional special rules and Stratagems based on the events of the War of Nightmares
- Six exciting battlezones to use in your games of Warhammer 40,000, each offering new tactical challenges and rules to represent varied battlefield environments, including rules for fighting battles aboard spaceships, amid raging infernos and more besides
- New and updated datasheets for 12 Daemon and Chaos Space Marine units (including Abaddon the Despoiler, as well as the Noctilith Crown and Skull Altar scenery pieces), 6 Prayers to the Dark Gods for use by models with the Priest keyword (and an additional Prayer for each of the four Chaos Powers), army abilities common to many of the Chaos units, as well as weapon profiles and points values
- Eight Specialist Detachments, each including Warlord Traits, Relics, and Stratagems unique to each Detachment
- Rules for the Black Legion, including eight bespoke Stratagems as well as six Relics, Warlord Traits, and Tactical Objectives unique to Abaddon’s traitor Legion
- Rules for Renegade Space Marine Chapters that have thrown in their lot with the Warmaster, including eight bespoke Stratagems as well as six Relics, Warlord Traits, and Tactical Objectives
Sector Imperialis Objectives are used to mark the objectives fought over in games of Warhammer 40,000, these plastic Objective Markers are designed to add an extra element of narrative to your games – they’re certainly evocative of the grim darkness of the far future.
7 markers are included:
This kit is supplied as 42 plastic components, 3 of which are made from clear plastic.
Warhammer 40000 Command Dice allow you to keep track of your Command Points and squad status in games of Warhammer 40,000 with this set of 20 6-sided dice. One advantage of fielding a Battle-forged army is the Command Points your selection of Detachments confer – these points can be spent on Stratagems, which confer strategic and tactical advantage.
14 of the dice in this set feature numbers which allow you to keep track of the points you’ve spent – enough to keep a fairly large game under control. 6 of the dice are used to show a variety of combat statuses as outlined in the Warhammer 40,000 rules, making it easy to keep track of where in the phases of the game you are.
Warhammer 40,000 Wound Trackers are a set of 8 10-sided plastic dice, available in the following colours: red and black, green and black, blue and black, white and black or ivory and black (these are allocated at random), meaning pairs can be used for rolls of tens and units.
Vindicare Assassin are snipers whose abilities transcend mere marksmanship to become an art form. Able to instantly calculate the trajectory of their shot from seemingly impossible angles, a Vindicare Assassin can loose off a single round, powerful and precise enough to penetrate even powerful force fields, and move on to the next target even before their bullet has found its prey.
This pack contains one multi-part Vindicare Assassin, and is supplied with one Citadel 32mm Round base.
Culexus Assassin contains one multi-part plastic model, and is supplied with one Citadel 32mm Round base.
Eversor Assassin contains one multi-part plastic model, and is supplied with one Citadel 32mm Round base.
Warhammer 40,000 Citadel Essentials Paint Set includes in the box:
Repackaged (November 2018) with larger paint pots now 12ml.