Enter a terrifying new age for the Aeldari with Blood of the Phoenix – a boxed set that kicks off the Psychic Awakening with a battle between two of the galaxy’s greatest warriors. This battlebox contains everything you need to pit legendary Phoenix Lord Jain Zar and her craftworld allies against a shadowy strike force commanded by Drazhar – the notorious Master of Blades.
Whether you're looking to experience one of the most thrilling new chapters in Warhammer 40,000 lore for yourself, battle a friend or get a vast host of models for your Ynnari, Drukhari and Craftworlds armies, this set is for you!
Inside, you’ll find 25 plastic Citadel miniatures that allow you to build, paint and battle with two forces of Aeldari – or field them as a single Ynnari army!
- Jain Zar armed with the Silent Death and the Blade of Destruction
- 5 Howling Banshees
- 1 Falcon
- 1 Vyper
- Drazhar armed with the Executioner's Demiklaives
- 5 Incubi
- 5 Scourges
- 5 Hellions
- 1 Venom
There are also a pair of handy markers. The 40-page Blood of the Phoenix campaign book is your guide to the Time of Death Ascendant and the fierce struggles within the Aeldari race. Discover the background of the Craftworlds, Commorragh and beyond as a dark plot is made to slay a Phoenix Lord. Additional rules, meanwhile, give you datasheets for everything in the set, as well as army abilities that let you master their full potential. A set of missions, meanwhile, let you play through a mini-campaign that’s ideal whether you're looking to learn the ropes with the armies in the set or experience an evening of thrilling games with a friend.
Index Imperium 1 is One of five books covering the range of Citadel miniatures used to play games of Warhammer 40,000, Index: Imperium 1 is an essential purchase for those wanting to play games of Warhammer 40,000, packed with updated rules and complete points values for Space Marines armies. It includes 207 datasheets covering the Space Marines range of miniatures, with overviews of a number of Chapters. Updated abilities, psychic powers, weapon profiles and points values allow you to field your collection in games of Warhammer 40,000. There’s also a blank army roster and detachment roster, which you are free to photocopy and use when building a Battle-Forged army in Matched Play games.
Covered in the 224-page softback book:
Warhammer 40,000: Escalation contains full rules for adding super-heavy vehicles and gargantuan creatures to every Warhammer 40,000 army. This means you can now use these massive models in games of Warhammer 40,000 as well as games of Apocalypse.
This 96-page, full colour, hardback supplement contains:
· A background section introducing Lords of War units and their terrifying impact on the battlefield.
· All the rules needed to play with super-heavy vehicles (including Flyers and Walkers) and Gargantuan Creatures, as well as rules for their potent wargear.
· An amended force organization chart that allows players to choose Lords of War units as part of their standard Warhammer 40,000 armies.
· Datasheets for every plastic super-heavy Citadel miniature, plus a selection of super-heavy vehicles and gargantuan creatures from Forge World.
· A showcase of expertly painted Lords of War Citadel miniatures.
· New Altar of War and Gauntlet Challenge missions that can be played instead of the Eternal War missions in the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook.
You will need a copy of the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook and relevant codexes in order to use the contents of this book.
Burning Of Prospero Horus Heresy Game is a brand new board game based on the ever popular Horus Heresy series. A standalone game in a box.
The box contains 47x brand new finely detailed plastic miniatures.
If you were to compare this to comparable Space Marine products, you would pay around £ 190.00. If you were to buy similar ForgeWorld Horus Heresy miniatures, you would pay over £ 230 With this box you get lots of Horus Heresy miniatures for only £80.75
Culexus Assassin contains one multi-part plastic model, and is supplied with one Citadel 32mm Round base.
Dark Imperium Warhammer 40000 Starter Game is the ultimate Warhammer 40,000 boxed set – a beautifully-packaged set of 53 detailed Citadel miniatures, the complete and unabridged hardback Warhammer 40,000 book, two supplemental softback books containing the rules and background for the included miniatures, and all the extra bits needed to get started with gaming as soon as possible.
Miniatures Primaris Space Marines :
31 Death Guard miniatures, who can be painted in the colours of any vectorium:
Rules Dark Imperium contains everything – all the rules – needed to play games of Warhammer 40,000. From the 8-page core rules reference card to the 2 army-specific books to the complete, unabridged 280-page hardback containing the advanced rules and background, it’s all here, ready for you to play with from the moment you open the box.
You’ll also find the gaming content needed to play – 12 red six-sided dice, a transparent 12” range ruler and all the plastic bases needed for the miniatures (8x 40mm round bases, 18x 32mm round bases, 1x new flying stands set (3 stems), 5x 32mm round bases, 1x 50mm round base, 1x 60mm round base and 20x 25mm round bases.) Included is a full colour, easy to follow construction guide for each miniature, and a decal sheet for the Primaris Space Marines featuring Hellblaster, Intercessor and Inceptor iconography, and chapter markings for the following Chapters: Ultramarines, Blood Angels, Dark Angels, Space Wolves.
Deathwatch Codex contains 104-pages and is a full colour hardback:
Codex: Deathwatch contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for Deathwatch collectors. Within this 104-page hardback, you’ll find:
- A history of the Deathwatch, focusing on their origins as the ultimate defence against the encroaching xenos threat and their expanded role due to the sundering of the Imperium due to the opening of the Great Rift;
- Explanations of the Deathwatch’s place in the greater Imperium – how they work alongside the Ordo Xenos, how they select their number from the greatest warriors of every Space Marines Chapter, and the Ultimaris Decree, an order from Roboute Guilliman that bound every Primaris Chapter to the tithe of Deathwatch in perpetuity;
- Tools of the Alien Hunter: each Deathwatch warrior is given his pick of the finest weaponry the Imperium has to offer, detailed in this section;
- The Structure of the Shield: this section outlines the core structure of a Deathwatch base, the leadership of a Watch Commander and the various Companies they employ;
- Heraldry of the Honoured: 6 examples of Deathwatch base heraldries;
- The Ties That Bind: descriptions of the different types of Kill Team available to a Watch Commander, and the criteria they use to select them;
- The Oathsworn Tithe: when a Chapter supplies Space Marines as part of their Deathwatch tithe, they keep their shoulder heraldries – this is a selection of those;
- The Alien Stars: A map of Deathwatch bases throughout the galaxy, and their locations relative to major xenos incursions and the effects of the Great Rift;
- The Vigil of Aeons: A history of major battles and events in the history of the Deathwatch;
- Background on each unit available to a Deathwatch army;
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, with example armies featuring everything from individual images of models to battle scenes on terrain.
Everything you need to get a Deathwatch army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
- 32 datasheets providing rules for using every Deathwatch unit in your games of Warhammer 40,000 – including Primaris Space Marines;
- Army abilities that reflect the Deathwatch’s methods of war on the tabletop; including the use of Special Issue ammunition;
- Armoury of the Deathwatch: profiles for all weapons and wargear of the Deathwatch, ranged and close-combat
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
- Hunters of the Alien: Rules for Battle-forged armies, including:
- 6 Mission Tactics: bonus abilities which last for an entire game;
- 29 unique Stratagems, including 5 used specifically against certain xenos races – Tyranids, Orks, T’au Empire, Aeldar and Necrons;
- Relics of the Vigilant: 6 weapons and artefacts available only to the Deathwatch;
- Librarius Discipline: 6 psychic powers specific to Deathwatch models with the Psyker keyword;
- 6 unique Warlord Traits for the Deathwatch;
- 6 Tactical Objectives unique to the Deathwatch.
Designed to make it easier to keep track of Tactical Objectives and Stratagems in games of Warhammer 40,000, this set of 74 cards – each featuring artwork on the reverse – is an indispensable tool in the arsenal of any Deathwatch gamer. Included:
- 28 Stratagems available to any Battle-forged Deathwatch army as found in Codex: Deathwatch, along with 3 Stratagems – Command Re-roll, Counter-Offensive and Insane Bravery – from the Warhammer 40,000 rules, available to any army;
- 7 Psychic Powers; 6 from the Librarius Discipline, along with Smite;
- 36 Tactical Objectives, including the 6 specific Tactical Objectives from Codex: Deathwatch.
Eversor Assassin contains one multi-part plastic model, and is supplied with one Citadel 32mm Round base.
War continues to ravage the sentinel world of Vigilus, yet the fighting is about to escalate to a whole new level. The dreaded Warmaster himself, Abaddon the Despoiler, has arrived at the head of a vast Chaos fleet. Even the tactical genius of Marneus Calgar will be tested to its limits if he is to ensure the planet’s survival, for the Black Legion have consigned worlds beyond counting to slavery and death.
Imperium Nihilus: Vigilus Ablaze is packed with exciting background and new rules that enable you to refight the exciting events described in the book. Here’s what you will find inside:
- Background of the War of Nightmares – the thrilling final stage of the war on Vigilus – leading up to its epic climax of as one of the Imperium’s greatest champions faces its most terrible foe in personal combat
- Detailed accounts of the major events and battles that took place across Vigilus as the Warmaster’s forces sought to bring the world to its knees, including campaign deployment maps and details of key environmental features
- Details of the various armies that fought in this campaign, including descriptions of key actions, illustrations of major figures, regimental breakdown of battlegroups, heraldries, and deployment maps
- Campaign rules allowing you to bring the narrative of this book to life on your tabletop
- Guidance on organising and running a Vigilus campaign, including an extra layer of rules specific to the narrative: a Nihilus Events table and 12 narrative play missions (6 Crucible of War, 6 Echoes of War), as well as additional special rules and Stratagems based on the events of the War of Nightmares
- Six exciting battlezones to use in your games of Warhammer 40,000, each offering new tactical challenges and rules to represent varied battlefield environments, including rules for fighting battles aboard spaceships, amid raging infernos and more besides
- New and updated datasheets for 12 Daemon and Chaos Space Marine units (including Abaddon the Despoiler, as well as the Noctilith Crown and Skull Altar scenery pieces), 6 Prayers to the Dark Gods for use by models with the Priest keyword (and an additional Prayer for each of the four Chaos Powers), army abilities common to many of the Chaos units, as well as weapon profiles and points values
- Eight Specialist Detachments, each including Warlord Traits, Relics, and Stratagems unique to each Detachment
- Rules for the Black Legion, including eight bespoke Stratagems as well as six Relics, Warlord Traits, and Tactical Objectives unique to Abaddon’s traitor Legion
- Rules for Renegade Space Marine Chapters that have thrown in their lot with the Warmaster, including eight bespoke Stratagems as well as six Relics, Warlord Traits, and Tactical Objectives
Book 3 of the Psychic Awakening Series
The dark new era of warfare heralded by the Psychic Awakening continues apace, with the action now taking us to the Baal System – home of the mighty Blood Angels Chapter. Hive Fleet Leviathan is on its way, but can the full might of the legendary Sons of Sanguinius and their successor Chapters halt the swarm? Part rules manual, part thrilling narrative, this is your guide to the greatest threat that the Blood Angels have faced since they stood beside their Primarch in defence of Holy Terra more than 10 millennia ago.
Through thrilling lore, you'll read how the Blood Angles prepared to defend Baal against the full might of a Tyranid hive fleet, and what happened once battle was finally joined. Meanwhile, a vast set of rules expansions enhance your Blood Angels, Flesh Tearers and Tyranids armies with name generators, updated datasheets and much more besides.
Inside this 80-page book, you'll find:
- Riveting background that brings the terror of impending invasion by Hive Fleet Leviathan to thrilling life
- Missions that allow you to recreate some of the most pivotal battles that took place when angel met extragalactic horror
- Expanded army rules for the Blood Angels – including the Primaris version of Mephiston, Lord of Death – as well as their most storied successors, the Flesh Tearers
- Expanded army rules for the Tyranids, including new Stratagems, name generation tables, and a system that lets you build your own Hive Fleet Adaptations!
Book 2 of the Psychic Awakening Series
The epic Psychic Awakening series continues with Faith & Fury. This campaign book features a host of new rules for both the Adeptus Astartes and Heretic Astartes alike – as well as codex expansion's worth of rules for the mighty Black Templars Chapter! The campaign book also tells a sweeping narrative recounting the tapestry of heroism and villainy woven around the world of the Talledus System.
Inside this 96-page book, you'll find:
- Exciting background that describes how the time of the Great Rift found the Imperium reeling, assailed on a million fronts by the surging forces of Chaos. The Indomitus Crusade ventured deeper into occupied territory only to discover that the predations of the Great Enemy had intensified. The story then focuses on Talledus sub-sector – how the taint of Chaos had begun to take root there, lurking unnoticed for many years before the Great Rift enabled the Word Bearer fleets to make warp transit to the heart of the sub-sector.
- Missions that allow you to recreate some of the most pivotal battles during the conflict, and war zones that let you bring your battles to some of the most distinctive sites that were fought over.
- Expanded army rules for the Black Templars, including Warlord Traits, Stratagems, relics, Tactical Objectives and even a name generator for the legendary crusaders of Dorn!
- Expanded army rules for the Adeptus Astartes, including Chapter-specific Litanies of Battle as well as upgrades to Chaplains, Techmarines, Librarians, Apothecaries, Ancients, and Company Champions, providing more in-depth rules for these Chapter heroes.
- Expanded army rules for the Heretic Astartes, including Malicious Volleys, Daemon weapons, new Warlord Traits, Stratagems, relics, Tactical Objectives and name generators for each of the following Chaos Space Marine Legions: Word Bearers, Night Lords, Alpha Legion, Iron Warriors, Emperor's Children, and World Eaters.
Book 1 of the Psychic Awakening Series
Enter a dark new era of warfare in Phoenix Rising – the first book in the epic Psychic Awakening series. Part rules manual, part thrilling narrative, this is your guide to perhaps the darkest challenge the Aeldari have ever faced – and perhaps, their greatest opportunity.
Through enticing lore, you'll discover the consequences of the opening of the Great Rift on the various factions of the Aeldari, as from Commorragh to the Craftworlds, ancient schemes come to fruition and a civil war between the Ynnari and their rivals brews. Meanwhile, a vast set of rules expansions enhance your Drukhari and Craftworlds armies with name generators, updated datasheets, and in-depth rules that let you create your own Craftworlds, Kabals and more!
Inside this 80-page book, you'll find:
- Background that brings the full impact of the Great Rift upon the Aeldari to life, examining the rifts formed between various factions in their society, the rising belief in Ynnead, the predations of Slaanesh, and more!
- Missions that allow you to recreate some of the most pivotal battles involving the Aeldari during the psychic awakening, and war zones that let you bring your battles to some of the most pivotal sites of conflict
- Expanded army rules for the Craftworlds, including alternative Exarch abilities, updated datasheets for Jain Zar and Howling Banshees, a new Psychic Discipline, and a system that allows you to build your own Craftworld Attributes
- Expanded army rules for the Drukhari, including updated datasheers for Drazhar and Incubi, name generation tables, and a system that lets you build your own Kabals, Wych Cults and Haemonculus Covens
- Expanded army rules for the Ynnari, including army-wide abilities, datasheets and matched play points for The Visarch, The Yncarne and Yvraine, Warlord Traits, Stratagems, the Revenant Psychic Discipline, Relics of Ynnead and more!
Sector Imperialis Objectives are used to mark the objectives fought over in games of Warhammer 40,000, these plastic Objective Markers are designed to add an extra element of narrative to your games – they’re certainly evocative of the grim darkness of the far future.
7 markers are included:
This kit is supplied as 42 plastic components, 3 of which are made from clear plastic.
Shadow War Armageddon Rulebook is is a 200-page softback, featuring new rules and some features previously only available online:
Shadowspear recreates the vicious fighting that took place across the corrupted wastes of Nemendghast, as Vanguard Space Marines of the Ultramarines 2nd Company clashed with the Master of Possession Vorash and his Daemonkin warband of the Black Legion.
Vanguard Space Marines are elite reconnaissance troops, trained to operate without support across the deadliest frontiers of the galaxy. Ranging far ahead of the main battle line, they prosecute full-spectrum campaigns of domination against the enemy by sabotaging communications, demolishing supply caches, and draining morale with terror strikes. Meanwhile, the devoted warriors of the Daemonkin believe that true ascension is only possible through the willing sacrifice of their living flesh. Led by Masters of Possession, they enact blasphemous rituals and commit increasingly terrible acts of slaughter, breaking the thin veil between realities and welcoming the raging spirits of the warp into their souls.
Shadowspear is a boxed set containing two armies split across the forces of the Vanguard Space Marines and Daemonkin Chaos Space Marines. You can use these miniatures to act out the scenarios described in the Shadowspear campaign book – six Crucible of War missions that can be played to recreate their bloody clashes on Nemendghast – and use them to expand your Heretic and Adeptus Astartes collections.
Included in the box:
Shadowspear campaign book
A 24-page softback book containing:
- War Zone Vigilus: a brief history of this embattled sentinel world and the events leading up to the arrival of Abaddon’s infamous Black Legion
- Into the Void: introduces the Vanguard Space Marines and the forces of the Black Legion that they uncovered on Nemendghast
- War for Nemendghast – describes the war fought between Strike Force Shadowspear and the Daemonkin warband led by Master of Possession Vorash
- Game Rules & Missions: this section includes a tree campaign consisting of six Crucible of War missions inspired by the story explored earlier in this book
Codex: Vanguard Space Marines
A 24-page softback book containing:
- Vanguard forces: a detailed background section on the Vanguard Space Marines, their bespoke wargear, heraldry and military role
- Datasheets: for the six new characters and units in the set
- Obscuration Discipline: a new psychic discipline unique to Vanguard Librarians
- Sons of the Primarch: Chapter Tactics, Warlord Traits and points values for the Vanguard Space Marine models, weapons and wargear
A 24-page softback book containing:
- Daemonkin: a detailed background section on the Daemonkin, their bespoke wargear, heraldry and military role
- Datasheets: for the five new characters and units in the set
- Malefic Discipline: a new psychic discipline unique to Chaos Space Marines
- The Lost and the Damned: Legion Traits, Warlord Traits and points values for the Daemonkin models, weapons and wargear
35 single-pose plastic miniatures:
Vanguard Space Marines
- 1 Captain in Phobos armour, equipped with a master-crafted instigator bolt carbine and a camo cloak
- 1 Librarian in Phobos armour, equipped with a force sword, holstered bolt pistol, camo cloak and psychic hood
- 1 Lieutenant in Phobos armour equipped with a master-crafted occulus bolt carbine, grav-chute and pair of combat knives
- 3 Suppressors (including a Suppressor Sergeant) equipped with accelerator autocannons and a grav-chutes
- 3 Eliminators (including an Eliminator Sergeant) equipped with bolt sniper rifles and camo cloaks
- 10 Infiltrators (including an Infiltrator Sergeant and Infiltrator Helix Adept) equipped with bolt carbines
Daemonkin Chaos Space Marines
- 1 Master of Possession equipped with force stave and holstered bolt pistol
- 1 Venomcrawler equipped with a soulflayer, two excruciator cannons, tendrils and eviscerating claws
- 2 Obliterators equipped with fleshmetal guns and crushing fists
- 2 Greater Possessed equipped with a variety of daemonic mutations
- 10 Chaos Space Marines (including an Aspiring Champion with chainaxe and plasma pistol), 3 with boltguns, 4 with bolt pistol and chainsword, 1 with plasma gun, and 1 with autocannon
Also included are 2 transfer sheets – 1 Ultramarines Vanguard Space Marines sheet and 1 Black Legion icons sheet – and a fold-out Warhammer 40,000 Core Rules sheet.
Talons of The Emperor is a multi part plastic box set with approximately 40% added value.
It also contains two 24-page softback codexes, not available in print anywhere else, featuring rules for fielding these miniatures, datasheets and special rules.
The Horus Heresy: Betrayal at Calth Calth… A planet in the Veridian System… A part of the Ultramarine Empire… A world doomed to die. This boxed game is a unique item in that it contains never before released models, a full rules set, cards and board sections allowing customers to recreate the desperate battles that take place under the surface of Calth as all outside are left to die.
The boxed game contents is the following: 38 Plastic Miniatures:
Forgeworld resin company produces rules and miniatures for the Horus Heresy that are some of the most expensive models Games Workshop produce. To purchase the above models from Forgeworld (in resin) would cost in excess of £360
To purchase the equivalent products in Warhammer 40,000 this would be over £167
All the products in the box can be used in standard games of Warhammer 40,000 and all you need is a copy of Codex Space Marines to get going.
The models can be painted in any Space Marine or Chaos Space Marine colours and bear no sculpted detail for the forces the story in the box is about, so can be painted as any Space Marine Chapter to make one single army if you prefer.
The models are also fully compatible with all new Space Marine kits enabling you to convert these models in whatever way you want.
Vindicare Assassin are snipers whose abilities transcend mere marksmanship to become an art form. Able to instantly calculate the trajectory of their shot from seemingly impossible angles, a Vindicare Assassin can loose off a single round, powerful and precise enough to penetrate even powerful force fields, and move on to the next target even before their bullet has found its prey.
This pack contains one multi-part Vindicare Assassin, and is supplied with one Citadel 32mm Round base.
Keystones of any Imperial fortification, these defensive gun emplacements are capable of annihilating both tanks and infantry alike. The Vengeance Weapons Battery contains two standalone emplacements whose turrets can be equipped with either battle cannons or punisher cannons. There are two of each weapon included in this kit allowing you to make two battle cannons, two punisher cannons, or one of each. This boxed set is designed to be compatible with the rest of the Wall of Martyrs scenery range, and you can even use the guns from this kit on the Firestorm Redoubt (and vice versa). Rules for using this scenery piece in games of Warhammer 40,000 are included in the box. If you wish to use this in games of Apocalypse you will find the rules in the Apocalypse rulebook. This plastic kit contains 42 components and comes supplied unpainted and requires assembly - we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel Paints.
Designed to be compatible with the rest of the Wall of Martyrs scenery range, the most striking feature of the Firestorm Redoubt are the two Icarus pattern, quad-linked lascannons that sit atop it. That's right, this piece of terrain has eight lascannons! And if, for some reason, you grow tired of only having eight lascannons on your building you'll be pleased to know that the guns are completely interchangeable with those from the Vengeance Weapon Battery. Rules for using this scenery piece in games of Warhammer 40,000 are included in the box. If you wish to use this in games of Apocalypse you will find the rules in the Apocalypse rulebook. This plastic kit contains 34 components and comes supplied unpainted and requires assembly - we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel Paints.
Warhammer 40,000 Citadel Essentials Paint Set includes in the box:
Repackaged (November 2018) with larger paint pots now 12ml.
Warhammer 40,000 First Strike Starter Set 15 easy to build push-fit miniatures in blue and green coloured plastic, representing the Ultramarines and Death Guard: 3 Primaris Intercessors in Mk X power armour, with a bolt rifle and carry grenades. 1 model is a Sergeant, with a holstered pistol; 3 Primaris Reivers in Mk X power armour, with heavy bolt pistols and combat blades, the Sergeant has a half-skull faceplate. 3 Plague Marines 1 with a boltgun, 1 with a blight launcher and 1 with a plasma gun, power fist and plague knife; 6 Poxwalkers with a close combat weapon, hammers, chains, planks of wood and metal pipes with nails in. 24-page booklet containing the core rules for playing Warhammer 40,000; 56-page book that guides you through the background; 2’ x 2’ double-sided gaming mat; a scenery piece; datasheets for the miniatures in the box; 6 6-sided dice, and a 6” translucent measuring ruler; a decal sheet for Ultramarines.
Warhammer 40000 Open War Cards
A simple, quick and fun way to set up games of Warhammer Age Of Sigmar, Open War cards take all the indecision and doubt away and let you get on with your gaming. A deck of 48 cards split into 5 types, they help you determine the deployment, objectives and special rules for Open Play games. Included:
- 12 x Deployment cards – 12 player deployments;
- 12 x Objectives cards – 12 objectives for winning the game;
- 12 x Twist cards - 12 special rules that can be used to add a special factor to the game, such as battle frenzies, lashing rain, and fighting in the dead of night;
- 6 x Ruse cards - 6 cards that can be used to glean an advantage, such as ambushing or digging in – used to counter an opponent’s larger army;
- 6 x Sudden Death cards - 6 cards that provide different ways to win if you are significantly outnumbered – if your enemy outnumbers you, you get a secret advantage to use as you wish!
If you use every type of card, that’s over 60,000 combinations – a huge amount of variety! The cards are presented with an instruction booklet, and feature artwork on the reverse.
Warhammer 40000 Rulebook is a 280-page hardback, this is the essential book for any fan of Warhammer 40,000 – everything you need to know to collect, build, paint and play with Citadel miniatures.
The Core Rules explain everything you need to play to play Warhammer 40,000. Moving, shooting, using psychic powers, charging, fighting and morale tests are covered, giving you the basic framework to play with. You can play a game using only these 8 pages, bolting on more advanced and complex rules when you and your opponent are ready.
Three Ways to Play
Advanced Rules While the Core Rules provide with you with everything needed to play, the Advanced Rules are a selection of rules and expansions that can be used to play with your miniatures the way that you want to. With these rules, there are always new challenges to face, new battles to fight, and new ways to play:
Dark Millennium the book contains a full detailing of the state of the galaxy after the events of the Gathering Storm – the major players, the struggles they face and the sheer grimness of eternal war, as Chaos threatens to engulf Humanity.
Warhammer 40000 Tactical Objective Cards holds the 36 Tactical Objectives from the Warhammer 40,000 book. This pack makes it easy to randomly generate objectives and keep track of those already secured in games of Warhammer 40,000.
You will need a copy of Warhammer 40,000 to use these cards.
Warhammer 40,000 Wound Trackers are a set of 8 10-sided plastic dice, available in the following colours: red and black, green and black, blue and black, white and black or ivory and black (these are allocated at random), meaning pairs can be used for rolls of tens and units.