Dark Angels Warhammer 40,000 Codex contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for Dark Angels collectors. Within this 144-page hardback, you’ll find: a dark obsession…
- The First Legion: the origins of the Dark Angels – one of the most famously secretive Chapters – their homeworld, and the dark stain on their history that motivates their crusade of vengeance;
- A guide to the Dark Angels’ Chapter organisation, with an explanation of their constant, obsessive hunt for the Fallen, along with their heraldries and Chapter markings;
- An overview of the Ravenwing and the Deathwing, specialist companies unique to the Dark Angels;
- Detailed colour schemes and heraldries of 8 successor Chapters: Angels of Redemption, Angels of Absolution, Angels of Vengeance, Blades of Vengeance, Consecrators, Disciples of Caliban, Angels of Defiance, and Guardians of the Covenant;
- In the Name of Absolution: a timeline of significant events and battles in the history of the Dark Angels;
- Background and details on each character and unit available to a Blood Angels army;
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, with example armies featuring everything from individual images of models to battle scenes on terrain.
Everything you need to get a Dark Angels army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
- 76 datasheets containing rules for every Dark Angels unit and miniature;
- Army abilities reflecting the Dark Angels’ methods of war on the tabletop;
- Armoury of the Rock: wargear both ranged and close-combat for use by Dark Angels armies;
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
- Angels of Death: rules for Battle-forged armies, including:
- 6 unique Warlord Traits available for any Dark Angels commander;
- 26 unique Stratagems;
- Relics of Caliban: a selection of 6 rare weapons and artefacts unique to Dark Angels armies;
- Interromancy Discipline: 6 psychic powers available to any Dark Angels model with the Psyker keyword;
- 6 unique Tactical Objectives.
Designed to make it easier to keep track of Tactical Objectives, psychic powers and Stratagems in games of Warhammer 40,000, this set of 72 cards – each featuring artwork on the reverse is an indispensable tool in the arsenal of any Dark Angels gamer. Included:
7 psychic power cards - 6 from the Interromancy discipline found in Codex: Dark Angels, along with Smite;
- 28 Stratagems available to any Battle-forged Dark Angels army as found in Codex: Dark Angels, along with 3 Stratagems – Command Re-roll, Counter-Offensive and Insane Bravery – from the Warhammer 40,000 rules, available to any army;
- 36 Tactical Objectives, including the 6 specific Objectives from Codex: Dark Angels.
This impressive Warhammer 40,000 kit can be used to make either a Land Speeder Vengeance, with its plasma storm battery, or a Ravenwing Darkshroud with its semi-religious iconography.
Each model comes with three Space Marines positioned in the front, middle and rear of the vehicle.
This Warhammer 40,000 kit has 88 components, a flying base and two flying stems with which to make either a Land Speeder Vengeance or a Ravenwing Darkshroud.
The Warhammer 40,000 kit is supplied unpainted and requires assembly - we recommend using Games Workshop Plastic Glue and Games Workshop Paints.
Warhammer 40,000 Company Veteran Squads represent the finest warriors the company is able to field, gathered together in a single squad and deployed wherever the fighting is the thickest. Each veteran has access to a range of equipment, inherited from former squad members or gifted to him in recognition of his great deeds.
This boxed set contains sufficient parts to make 5 complete Warhammer 40,000 Dark Angel Veterans, plus Terminator parts to allow Warhammer 40,000 Deathwing models.
The Deathwing Command Squad kit makes up a full Command Squad and can also be used to make a unit of Deathwing Knights or five Deathwing Terminators and their weaponry. As well as options for an Apothecary and Champion, and storm bolters, power sword and power fists, there are also features such as an under-slung plasma cannon, a censer-featuring Halberd of Caliban.
This Warhammer 40,000 kit contains 102 components, a Space Marines Transfer Sheet, five 40mm round bases, and one 25mm round base.
This Warhammer 40,000 kit comes supplied unpainted and requires assembly - we recommend using Games Workshop Plastic Glue and Games Workshop Paints.
This Warhammer 40,000 kit can be used to make either a Ravenwing Command Squad or Ravenwing Black Knights.
Winged motifs decorate the bikes while the bikes themselves have chunky exhausts, grilles and tyres. Included are a corvus hammer, teleport homer, plasma talon, and options of an Apothecary and Champion for the Command Squad.
This Warhammer 40,000 kit contains 122 components, a Space Marines Transfer Sheet and three bike bases with which to make a Ravenwing Command Squad.
This Warhammer 40,000 kit is supplied unpainted and requires assembly - we recommend using Games Workshop Plastic Glue and Games Workshop Paints.
Ravenwing Bike Squad
This multi-part, ten-component Warhammer 40,000 plastic kit contains everything needed to make one Dark Angels Interrogator-Chaplain, complete with Crozius Arcanum and Power Fist.
This Games Workshop kit is supplied with one Citadel 32mm Round Base.
Lieutenant Zakariah Primaris Dark Angels is a multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble one model for Warhammer 40,000 Dark Angels. He wears Mk X power armour, over which are the robes that mark him out as a particularly notable servant of the Chapter. He carries a plasma pistol and power sword, and his armour features several pieces of ornate Dark Angels detail – the left shoulder pad has a sculpted Chapter icon, while the right pad has a space for painting. He features a knife and book icon hanging from his belt, and a choice of heads – one is a Dark Angels helmet, and the other is a not-quite-bare cowled head, with eye implant.
Lieutenant Zakariah comes as 11 components, and is supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round base.
Dark Angels Primaris Upgrades for Warhammer 40,000 can be used to upgrade a variety of Primaris Space Marines with iconography and details specific to the Dark Angels. 21 components in total are included: - 5 Dark Angel Mk X power armour shoulder pads, which are used to upgrade Hellblasters and Intercessors; - 2 Dark Angel Mk X Gravis armour shoulder pads, which are used to upgrade Aggressors; - 1 Dark Angel Mk X power armour shoulder pad, for use with characters/Sergeants; - 1 Dark Angel Mk X Gravis armour shoulder pad, for use with Aggressor character/Sergeants; - 2 Dark Angel bare heads; - 1 Dark Angels-specific helmet; - 1 left arm and separate power sword, which is designed for use with an Intercessor; - 1 left Dark Angels character/Sergeant arm with attached hand, to fit an Intercessor; - 2 reliquaries; - 1 book; - 2 pouch and icon hangers; - 1 tilting plate.
This multi-part Warhammer 40,000 plastic kit contains everything you need to build five Space Marine Devastators, one of which can be optionally assembled as a Space Marine Devastator Sergeant, with three Sergeant heads included. The poses these models can be assembled in are classic Devastator poses, with targeter helmets and castellated greaves designed to counter the immense recoil thrown out by their heavy weapons. Speaking of heavy weapons, the Devastator squad features an array of the Imperium’s finest.
Also included in this 5 man squad box:
This multi-part, nine-component Warhammer 40,000 plastic kit contains everything you need to build on Space Marine Librarian in Terminator armour. It features a Force Staff and a Storm Bolter, which can be replaced with a spell casting hand, as well as the usual books, banners and cloak accessories you would expect from this renowned psyker.
This Games Workshop model is supplied with one Citadel 40mm Round Base.