Deathwatch Codex contains 112-pages and is a full colour softback:
Battle Missions is an expansion for Warhammer 40,000 that contains more than thirty new missions for you to play. Each mission is designed to provide you with a battle that will really challenge your ability as a commander on the war-torn battlefields of the 41st Millennium.
This 96-page Warhammer 40,000 scenarios book contains 30 new missions and three special missions for use in your games of Warhammer 40,000. This Warhammer 40,000 book also includes extensive background material and maps describing different battle strategies and tactics used by the armies of the Warhammer 40,000 world.
You must possess a copy of Warhammer 40,000 in order to use the contents of this book.
Warhammer 40,000 Apocalypse: War Zone Damnos is the second in a series of supplements for the Apocalypse rulebook. Each War Zone is based on a famous campaign from the history of the Warhammer 40,000 universe and describes the course of the war, the famous battles that were part of it, and the combatants that took part. It also includes all the special rules, missions and formations required to replay the campaign in games of Apocalypse.
This 68-page, hardback, full colour supplement to the Apocalypse rulebook contains:
- A detailed background of the war for Damnos, as fought between Captain Sicarius' 2nd Company of Ultramarines, and the Necrons under the command of the Phaeron known as the Undying.
- A complete background of the characters involved, regiments of note, key battles fought, and unit heraldries.
- A battle report replaying the Battle for the Necropolis.
- A miniatures showcase featuring the key troops and characters of War Zone Damnos.
New Apocalypse rules, including Damnos Terrain (rules for fighting games of Apocalypse on ice worlds), and the Ice Storm Unnatural Disaster table.
- 4 new Apocalypse missions exclusive to War Zone Damnos.
- 9 new strategic assets exclusive to War Zone Damnos.
- New Damnos Finest Hours special rules.
- 22 new Apocalypse datasheets detailing the key formations of the Ultramarines and Necrons.
- An appendix section providing even more detail to the campaign.
Please note, If you wish to use War Zone Damnos to play games, you will also need a copy of Warhammer 40,000: Apocalypse and the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook.
Warhammer 40,000: Escalation contains full rules for adding super-heavy vehicles and gargantuan creatures to every Warhammer 40,000 army. This means you can now use these massive models in games of Warhammer 40,000 as well as games of Apocalypse.
This 96-page, full colour, hardback supplement contains:
· A background section introducing Lords of War units and their terrifying impact on the battlefield.
· All the rules needed to play with super-heavy vehicles (including Flyers and Walkers) and Gargantuan Creatures, as well as rules for their potent wargear.
· An amended force organization chart that allows players to choose Lords of War units as part of their standard Warhammer 40,000 armies.
· Datasheets for every plastic super-heavy Citadel miniature, plus a selection of super-heavy vehicles and gargantuan creatures from Forge World.
· A showcase of expertly painted Lords of War Citadel miniatures.
· New Altar of War and Gauntlet Challenge missions that can be played instead of the Eternal War missions in the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook.
You will need a copy of the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook and relevant codexes in order to use the contents of this book.
Crusade of Fire is a campaign system for Warhammer 40,000 that enables you to join the campaign to control the Corvus Sub-sector either by joining Crusade of Fire, the foul Servants of Ruin or the bloodthirsty Prophets of War, it's your call.
As well as the campaign system itself, this 96 page full colour book contains rules for any Warhammer 40,000 game, from massive multi-player scenarios fought in low-gravity environments or in bunkers deep below the ground, to expanded rules for Flyers. It also features rules for playing games in the gladiatorial arenas of Commorragh as well as for fighting battles on the surface of a Daemon World.
You can also read the stories of nine hobbyists as they play through the campaign, including detailed battle reports, fantastic army showcases and turn-by-turn accounts of their conquest.
Fracture of Biel Tan Gathering Storm is the second book in the Gathering Storm series. A 136-page hardback, it introduces the Triumvirate of Ynnead – The Visarch, Sword of Ynnead, Yvraine, Emissary of Ynnead and The Yncarne, Avatar of Ynnead – and chronicles the desperate battle to determine the future of the Eldar, and the uneasy alliance that will potentially dictate the fate of the galaxy.
The Rules Fracture of Biel-Tan is packed with new rules content for Warhammer 40,000:
Codex: Blood Angels contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for Blood Angels collectors. Within this 144-page hardback, you’ll find: - The Angelic Host: the origin of the Blood Angels, the story behind their homeworld of Ball, the horror of the Flaw and the introduction of Primaris Space Marines to their ranks; - Ordering the Host: a detailed breakdown of the Blood Angels’ Chapter organisation, their heraldries and vehicle markings; - Colour schemes and heraldries for 8 successor Chapters: Angels Encarmine, Angels Sanguine, Flesh Tearers, Carmine Blades, Angels Vermillion, Blood Drinkers, Knights of the Chalice, and Lamenters; - A Chronicle of Heroes: a timeline of major Blood Angels engagements, from the founding to the present; - Background and details on each character and unit available to a Blood Angels army; - A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, with example armies featuring everything from individual images of models to battle scenes on terrain. Rules Everything you need to get a Blood Angels army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here: - 77 datasheets, providing rules for every Blood Angels unit and miniature; - Army abilities reflecting the Blood Angels’ methods of war on the tabletop; - Armoury of Baal: wargear both ranged and close-combat for use by Blood Angels; - Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games; - Sons of Sanguinius: rules for Battle-forged armies, including: - 25 unique Stratagems; - 6 unique Warlord Traits that any Blood Angels commander can use; - Relics of Baal: 6 rare weapons and artefacts available only to Blood Angels; - Sanguinary Discipline: 6 psychic powers available to any Blood Angels model with the Psyker keyword; - 6 Tactical Objectives unique to the Blood Angels.
The slipcase contans two full colour, hardback books: the Shield of Baal: Exterminatus campaign book, and the accompanying rules.
The 152-page campaign book includes:
The 64-page rulebook includes:
This product is available only while stocks last 1 Softback book.
Due to the weight of this book a postal surcharge of £6.50 will be added at the checkout.
Dark Angels Warhammer 40,000 Codex contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for Dark Angels collectors. Within this 144-page hardback, you’ll find: a dark obsession…
- The First Legion: the origins of the Dark Angels – one of the most famously secretive Chapters – their homeworld, and the dark stain on their history that motivates their crusade of vengeance;
- A guide to the Dark Angels’ Chapter organisation, with an explanation of their constant, obsessive hunt for the Fallen, along with their heraldries and Chapter markings;
- An overview of the Ravenwing and the Deathwing, specialist companies unique to the Dark Angels;
- Detailed colour schemes and heraldries of 8 successor Chapters: Angels of Redemption, Angels of Absolution, Angels of Vengeance, Blades of Vengeance, Consecrators, Disciples of Caliban, Angels of Defiance, and Guardians of the Covenant;
- In the Name of Absolution: a timeline of significant events and battles in the history of the Dark Angels;
- Background and details on each character and unit available to a Blood Angels army;
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, with example armies featuring everything from individual images of models to battle scenes on terrain.
Everything you need to get a Dark Angels army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
- 76 datasheets containing rules for every Dark Angels unit and miniature;
- Army abilities reflecting the Dark Angels’ methods of war on the tabletop;
- Armoury of the Rock: wargear both ranged and close-combat for use by Dark Angels armies;
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
- Angels of Death: rules for Battle-forged armies, including:
- 6 unique Warlord Traits available for any Dark Angels commander;
- 26 unique Stratagems;
- Relics of Caliban: a selection of 6 rare weapons and artefacts unique to Dark Angels armies;
- Interromancy Discipline: 6 psychic powers available to any Dark Angels model with the Psyker keyword;
- 6 unique Tactical Objectives.
This multi-part, ten-component Warhammer 40,000 plastic kit contains everything needed to make one Dark Angels Interrogator-Chaplain, complete with Crozius Arcanum and Power Fist.
This Games Workshop kit is supplied with one Citadel 32mm Round Base.
Codex Craftworlds contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for Craftworld Aeldari collectors. Within this 128-page hardback, you’ll find:
Everything you need to get a Craftworld Aeldari army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here
Astra Militarum Warhammer 40,000 Codex contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for Astra Militarum collectors. Within this 144-page hardback, you’ll find:
Rules Everything you need to get an Astra Militarum army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here: