Bjorgen Thundrik and his crew of skyfarers were not the first among the Kharadron Overlords to search for Shadespire. The whispered rumours of the Katophranes’ treasures had reached many sky-ports, but those expeditions that were sent either returned empty-handed or did not return at all. With a hardy crew and a magnificent skyvessel at his command, Thundrik set out to achieve what all others had failed to do. This warband expansion allows you to add Thundrik’s Profiteers to your games of Warhammer Underworlds. A set of snap-fit models in coloured plastic allow you to get your warband battle-ready, fast, while a set of fighter cards making keeping track of each individual member simple. Build deadly decks for Thundrik’s Profiteers using 29 warband specific cards, and expand your library with 31 powerful Universal cards only found in this set. This set contains: 5 push-fit Thundrik's Profiteers miniatures 5 fighter cards – to represent each warrior in your games (Bjorgen Thundrik; Dead-Eye Lund; Enrik Ironhail; Garodd Alensen; Khazgan Drakkskewer). 60 cards to enhance your fighters and provide new tactics and challenges for your games of Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault, including: - 9 Thundrik's Profiteers objectives - 10 Thundrik's Profiteers upgrades - 10 Thundrik's Profiteers ploys - 11 Universal objectives - 10 Universal upgrades - 10 Universal ploys and spells
Getting Started with Warhammer Age of Sigmar!
Everything you need to get started in the Mortal Realms of Warhammer Age of Sigmar, this magazine is the perfect purchase for the absolute beginner who’d like to dip their toes in the hobby of collecting, building, painting and playing with Citadel miniatures. It explains in easy to follow terms how to get started, and even comes with a free push-fit Stormcast Eternals Knight-Incantor miniature (and the rules needed to use him)!
Contained in the 104-page magazine:
- An introduction to the Age of Sigmar, a time of mighty battles and unending war;
- A guide to the armies you can collect and play with in Warhammer Age of Sigmar, showing you their motivations and introducing their histories;
- Guidance on collecting Citadel miniatures – while you can simply pick up any that catch your eye, for many the hobby is about specific armies or types of miniature. This guide includes three example collections for inspiration (Stormcast Eternals, Nighthaunt and Nurgle), with a further showcase of beautifully-painted miniatures from a variety of armies;
- An overview of the Warhammer Age of Sigmar tabletop game, where armies clash amidst fantastical battlefields, and generals use every tactic at their command to achieve victory. This describes the 3 main ways to play – Open, Narrative, and Matched Play games;
- A detailed Battle Report – watch as the heroic Stormcast Eternals take on the Nighthaunt in a tense fight to the end – you’ll pick up tips on how to play;
- Descriptions of the 8 Mortal Realms, wondrous and magical planes of reality. Includes an informative map and details of key cities and strongholds;
- An introduction to painting Citadel miniatures using the Citadel Paint System, with a guide to paints, brushes and step-by-step instructions showing how to paint a variety of models – including your free Knight-Incantor!
Included are the complete core rules for Warhammer Age of Sigmar – 16 pages of easy to follow guidance:
- An overview of the items needed to play, how to set up and choose your general, and the basics of measuring distances between models;
- A walkthrough of the turn sequence – casting spells, using abilities, movement, shooting, charging, fighting and testing for battleshock are covered in a concise and easy to follow manner;
- Using Triumphs – these are rewards bestowed upon your army after a major victory;
- Rules covering the use of terrain and scenery in your battles, demonstrating how battles can be radically different in nature depending on the environment;
- A guide to Battleplans – their setup, the rules they employ and the victory conditions they place on your games;
- An explanation of Warscrolls and their use – these contain the rules for your miniatures – and Warscroll Battalions, special formations of certain miniatures that confer extra rewards and abilities;
- Realm of Battle rules – special conditions placed upon the battlefield depending on which Mortal Realm the battle is fought in, which introduce a thematic element to games;
- Allegiance Abilities – these allow your army to use additional abilities and spells, according to their Grand Alliance, faction, and allies.
Necromunda: Underhive contains a number of Tactics cards, which can be used to represent the myriad tricks and schemes employed by the gangs. Expand your games of Necromunda: Underhive – whichever gang you play – with this set of 26 extra cards. Included: - 12 Cawdor Tactics cards, which are for the exclusive use of the Cawdor gang; - 8 Gang Tactics cards, which can be used by any gang in Necromunda: Underhive; - 6 blank Fighter cards – perfect for the Champions and Leaders in your gang deck, these have been stamped with the House Cawdor crest.
Store your precious deck of Warhammer Underworlds cards when not playing games with this deck box. Designed to fit up to 75 cards – character, power and objective – snugly and safely whether placed in their protective sleeves (available separately) or not, it’ll keep them from scuffing and damage when not in use, and provide a handy way to carry your decks to and from games.
The Moonclan Shaman Zarbag and his scuttling band are an infestation spreading through the heart of the Mirrored City. While looting the ruins of Shadespire, Zarbag sniffed out a tantalising aroma indeed – towering clusters of deffcap mushrooms! The Shaman has taken it upon himself to spread this noxious fungus far and wide, drawing more and more of his numberless kin into the Mirrored City.
Introduce a new and unique warband to your games of Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault and take advantage of new and different ways to play – whatever warband you use – with this set of miniatures and cards. It includes 9 rather eccentric, deffcap-addled Grots miniatures and a deck of 60 cards, 31 of which are universal to be used by any and every warband – add these cards to your arsenal and build your perfect deck.
- 9 Easy to Build, yellow-coloured plastic Grots miniatures: Zarbag, Snirk Sourtongue, Prog Da Netter, Stikkit, RedKap, Dibbz, Drizgit Da Squig Herder, Bonekrakka and Gobbaluk;
- 60 unique cards for use in games of Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault, broken down as follows:
- 9 objective cards for Zarbag’s Gitz
- 10 upgrade cards for Zarbag’s Gitz
- 10 ploys for Zarbag’s Gitz
- 11 universal objectives, for use with any Warhammer Underworlds warband
- 10 universal upgrades, for use with any Warhammer Underworlds warband
- 10 universal ploys, for use with any Warhammer Underworlds warband
Vortemis the All-seeing and his sworn acolytes have dwelt within the Mirrored City for centuries. With the unravelling of magic that has struck the Mortal Realms, a new opportunity arises – the Eyes of the Nine seek to convert captured shadeglass relics into beacons of arcane power, sorcerous lodestones that will anchor Shadespire to the Silver Tower and spill forth the madness of the Realm of Chaos...
Introduce a new and unique warband to your games of Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault and take advantage of new and different ways to play – whatever warband you use – with this set of miniatures and cards. It includes 6 striking Disciples of Tzeentch miniatures and a deck of 60 cards, 31 of which are universal to be used by any and every warband – add these cards to your arsenal and build your perfect deck.
- 6 Easy To Build, blue-coloured plastic Disciples of Tzeentch miniatures: Vortemis the All-seeing, K'charik, Narvia, Turosh, a Blue Horror and a pair of Brimstone Horrors;
- 60 unique cards for use in games of Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault, broken down as follows:
- 9 objective cards for the Eyes of the Nine;
- 10 upgrade cards for the Eyes of the Nine;
- 10 ploys for the Eyes of the Nine;
- 11 universal objectives, for use with any Warhammer Underworlds warband;
- 10 universal upgrades, for use with any Warhammer Underworlds warband;
- 10 universal ploys, for use with any Warhammer Underworlds warband.
Enhance the look of your Star Wars™: Legion soldiers by placing them on premium plastic bases! The Premium Trooper Bases pack contains 32 premium 27-mm round bases that can be used to upgrade trooper units such as Stormtroopers or Rebel Troopers. The bases contained in the pack include four copies of eight unique sculpts, carefully designed to look like environments at home in the Star Wars galaxy, while their neutral gray tone of plastic gives you the opportunity to paint and customize your bases to fit your army's style.
As vast and dark as a sunless void, the Blackstone Fortress is a creation far beyond the ken of any race in the galaxy. In this age of darkness, in a galaxy riven with strife and horror, the desperate and intrepid alike search this Fortress for long-lost technologies that may be used to turn the tide of war.
In Warhammer Quest Blackstone Fortress, you and your friends take on the role of a group of disparate explorers delving into the labyrinthine halls of a vast and ancient space station. Only by working together and balancing your strength and skills can you hope to survive. With each expedition, you will discover powerful archeotech and learn more of the Blackstone Fortress’ closely guarded secrets, including, perhaps, the location of its greatest treasure. The game can be played solo, or with up to 4 friends, with the fifth player controlling the hostiles. At the end of each expedition, the players return to the nearby port city of Precipice to rest, recuperate, and trade their loot for resources that will aid in their next adventure.
Included in the box:
44 push-fit Citadel miniatures are included in Blackstone Fortress, each supplied on pre-coloured plastic sprues:
- 9 Explorers in red plastic: Janus Draik, Rogue Trader; Taddeus the Purifier, Ministorum Priest; Espern Locarno, Imperial Navigator; Pious Vorne, Missionary Zealot; UR-025, Imperial Robot; Dahyak Grekh, Kroot Tracker; Amallyn Shadowguide, Asuryani Ranger and the Ratling Twins, Rein and Raus;
- 35 Hostiles in grey plastic: Obsidius Mallex, Chaos Lord; 2 Chaos Space Marines; 4 Chaos Beastmen; 4 Ur-Ghuls; 4 Negavolt Cultists; 2 Rogue Psykers; 4 Spindle Drones and 14 Traitor Guardsmen.
The box contains 5 booklets full of rules, background and construction guides for the miniatures:
- A 16-page Rules booklet: this walks the player through games of Blackstone Fortress from setup to exploration, with explanations of special rules and a quick reference guide;
- A 16-page Combat booklet: this contains all the rules for resolving combat during games, with easy to follow annotated examples and a quick reference guide;
- A 24-page Precipice booklet: this details the actions that occur between expeditions, with your explorers resting and rejuvenating;
- A 24-page Background booklet: this provides details on the Fortress, the explorers and the hostile forces they face;
- A 16-page booklet of datasheets for using the included miniatures in games of Warhammer 40,000.
The box also contains everything you need to set up and play a game of Blackstone Fortress, including:
- 40 double-sided board tiles to create the internal labyrinths of the Blackstone Fortress;
- 234 gaming cards;
- 9 Stasis Chambers – safe places for characters to rest between explorations;
- A Databank and a Hidden Vault;
- 70 markers;
- 28 dice.
Redeem Voucher "STORECOLLECT" for collections form CH63 6HD
Match your dice to Thundrik’s Profiteers with this special custom set! These dice have been designed to match the colours of the Kharadron Overlords, making them the perfect accessory for all fans of these profit-hungry privateers. This set contains: 5 gold attack dice with black and burgundy details 3 black defence dice with bronze details
With the advent of the necroquake, the life magic of Alarielle has been able to seep through cracks in reality back into Shadespire. Some of the Sylvaneth trapped there have stirred once more, with Ylthari and her Guardians being the first to awaken. Imbued with bountiful vigour and wrath, they seek the lost soulpods of their fallen kin. This warband expansion set allows you to add Ylthari’s Guardians to your games of Warhammer Underworlds. A set of push fit models in coloured plastic allow you to get your warband built and ready for gaming in mere minutes, while fighter cards let you keep track of their stats mid-game. You’ll be able to harness the unique tactics of Ylthari’s Guardians with 29 warband specific cards, including objectives, upgrades and ploys. Meanwhile, 31 Universal cards give you new options for customising your deck whichever warband you play. This set contains: 4 push fit Ylthari's Guardians miniatures 4 fighter cards – to represent each warrior in your games (Ylthari; Ahnslaine, Revenant Archer; Gallanghann of the Glade; Skhathael). 60 cards to enhance your fighters and provide new tactics and challenges for your games of Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault, including: - 9 Ylthari's Guardians objectives - 10 Ylthari's Guardians upgrades - 10 Ylthari's Guardians ploys and spells - 11 Universal objectives - 10 Universal upgrades - 10 Universal ploys and spells