Farstriders are a new warband to use in games of Warhammer Underworlds: Shadespire and introduces a new and unique warband to your games of Warhammer Underworlds: Shadespire by taking advantage of new and different ways to play – whatever warband you use – with this set of miniatures and cards. It includes 3 Farstriders miniatures – Stormcast Eternals Vanguard-Hunters, who employ ranged weapons – and a deck of 60 cards, 31 of which are universal, to be used by any and every warband – add these cards to your arsenal and build your perfect deck.
Spiteclaw’s Dice Set is a set of Skaven-themed dice for use with Warhammer Underworlds: Shadespire. It contains 8 six-sided dice - 5 brown Attack dice and 3 grey Defence dice, with the appropriate symbols on each. Pick up a set for spares - you can never have too many!
Shadespire Leader Cards
Introduce a further layer of tactical depth and complexity to your games of Warhammer Underworlds by adding this deck to your card library. It contains 60 new cards – 20 ploy cards, 20 objective cards and 20 upgrade cards – with a focus on the leaders of your warbands. Each card affects the leader in some way, with many restricted to leader-only – this can entirely change the way you play, giving your leader some impressive advantages, and exploiting any weakness in your enemy’s leader you can find!
44 of the cards are universal, usable by any warband, with 16 warband-specific cards – 2 each for Magore’s Fiends, Sepulchral Guard, Ironskull’s Boyz, The Chosen Axes, Spiteclaw’s Swarm, Steelheart’s Champions, The Farstriders and Garrek’s Reavers.
Note: a copy of the Necromunda: Underhive boxed game is required to use this supplement.
The rules included with the Necromunda: Underhive boxed game cover battles between Houses Escher and Goliath – these are not the only Houses vying for supremacy of the underhives. Necromunda: Gang War 4 introduces House Cawdor; a vast empire built on unshakeable faith in the Cult of Redemption (and the discarded scraps from other clans). Along with this, the book expands upon the rules for Brutes found in Gang War 3, and introduces The Dominion Campaign – an entirely new territory-based campaign system.
Contained in the 96-page softback:
- Gangs of House Cawdor: This section contains the story of House Cawdor, who have taken the message of the Cult of Redemption to heart more fervently than any other clan – unearthing ‘blessed’ relics from the garbage, bodging together tools and building weapons with which to give themselves utterly to the Emperor. This includes a detailed breakdown of their place in the hierarchy of Necromunda, and the methods by which they exact violence upon their rivals. It also contains full rules for founding a House Cawdor gang, with gang composition and an exhaustive equipment list;
- Bionics: a selection of 7 bionic upgrades for fighters of every gang, used to repair damage sustained as a result of violence and hardship – if you have the funds, injuries can be fixed or even avoided altogether with a brief visit to a techno-chirurgeon;
- Skirmish Games: not everyone has the time to commit to a full campaign – to that end, Gang War 4 includes rules for creating gangs to use in standalone skirmishes, complete with extra skills, characteristic increases, access to weird and wonderful Rare Trade equipment and even Hangers-on and Hired Guns. There’s also guidance on using these rules in a tournament setting;
- Exotic Beasts: add Sheen birds to your House Cawdor gang with this section, expanding upon the Exotic Beasts rules found in Gang War 3;
- House Brutes: this adds new Brutes unique to each of the Great Houses of Necromunda. Includes: Escher Khimerix, Goliath ‘Zerker, Orlock Lugger Cargo Servitor, Van Saar Arachni-rig Servo Suit, and Cawdor Stig-Shambler;
- The Dominion Campaign: a brand new territory-based campaign system, Dominion Campaigns are an exhaustive campaign format which can be used instead of Turf War. Gang War 4 includes everything you need to set up and run a Dominion Campaign, including advice on campaign length, generating territories, founding gangs (with a blank roster for your own use), recruiting new fighters, gaining experience, the role of an arbitrator, advancements, gaining skills, lasting injuries, captured fighters. It also includes detailed pre-and-post-battle sequences determining how to set up your games, visiting the Trading Post, gain and control territories, and determine the criteria for your overall victor;
- New Scenarios: 6 scenarios that can be used in a Skirmish game, Campaign game or Arbitrated game: The Hit, Settlement Attack, Escape!, Murder Cyborg, Escort Mission, and Fighter Down;
- Psychic Powers: rules for using Psykers and their Wyrd Powers in games of Necromunda, with rules for Sanctioned and Non-sanctioned Psykers along with Perils of the Warp;
- Skills: a fully up to date list of all the skills available to fighters;
- Rules and background for the following Hired Guns: Slate Merdana, Orlock Road Boss and Macula his Cyber-mastiff;
Baetrum Arturos III, Guilder Bounty Hunter; and Ortruum 8-8, Psykanarium Bounty Hunter.
Necromunda: Underhive contains a number of Tactics cards, which can be used to represent the myriad tricks and schemes employed by the gangs. Expand your games of Necromunda: Underhive – whichever gang you play – with this set of 26 extra cards. Included: - 12 Cawdor Tactics cards, which are for the exclusive use of the Cawdor gang; - 8 Gang Tactics cards, which can be used by any gang in Necromunda: Underhive; - 6 blank Fighter cards – perfect for the Champions and Leaders in your gang deck, these have been stamped with the House Cawdor crest.
The Moonclan Shaman Zarbag and his scuttling band are an infestation spreading through the heart of the Mirrored City. While looting the ruins of Shadespire, Zarbag sniffed out a tantalising aroma indeed – towering clusters of deffcap mushrooms! The Shaman has taken it upon himself to spread this noxious fungus far and wide, drawing more and more of his numberless kin into the Mirrored City.
Introduce a new and unique warband to your games of Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault and take advantage of new and different ways to play – whatever warband you use – with this set of miniatures and cards. It includes 9 rather eccentric, deffcap-addled Grots miniatures and a deck of 60 cards, 31 of which are universal to be used by any and every warband – add these cards to your arsenal and build your perfect deck.
- 9 Easy to Build, yellow-coloured plastic Grots miniatures: Zarbag, Snirk Sourtongue, Prog Da Netter, Stikkit, RedKap, Dibbz, Drizgit Da Squig Herder, Bonekrakka and Gobbaluk;
- 60 unique cards for use in games of Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault, broken down as follows:
- 9 objective cards for Zarbag’s Gitz
- 10 upgrade cards for Zarbag’s Gitz
- 10 ploys for Zarbag’s Gitz
- 11 universal objectives, for use with any Warhammer Underworlds warband
- 10 universal upgrades, for use with any Warhammer Underworlds warband
- 10 universal ploys, for use with any Warhammer Underworlds warband
Vortemis the All-seeing and his sworn acolytes have dwelt within the Mirrored City for centuries. With the unravelling of magic that has struck the Mortal Realms, a new opportunity arises – the Eyes of the Nine seek to convert captured shadeglass relics into beacons of arcane power, sorcerous lodestones that will anchor Shadespire to the Silver Tower and spill forth the madness of the Realm of Chaos...
Introduce a new and unique warband to your games of Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault and take advantage of new and different ways to play – whatever warband you use – with this set of miniatures and cards. It includes 6 striking Disciples of Tzeentch miniatures and a deck of 60 cards, 31 of which are universal to be used by any and every warband – add these cards to your arsenal and build your perfect deck.
- 6 Easy To Build, blue-coloured plastic Disciples of Tzeentch miniatures: Vortemis the All-seeing, K'charik, Narvia, Turosh, a Blue Horror and a pair of Brimstone Horrors;
- 60 unique cards for use in games of Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault, broken down as follows:
- 9 objective cards for the Eyes of the Nine;
- 10 upgrade cards for the Eyes of the Nine;
- 10 ploys for the Eyes of the Nine;
- 11 universal objectives, for use with any Warhammer Underworlds warband;
- 10 universal upgrades, for use with any Warhammer Underworlds warband;
- 10 universal ploys, for use with any Warhammer Underworlds warband.
Designed for Warhammer Underworlds collectors who already own the Garrek’s Reavers and Steelheart’s Champions warbands – stalwart warriors of the Stormcast Eternals and Khorne Bloodbound factions – this is a set of cards identical to those found in the Nightvault expansions containing those miniatures. No need to buy the whole warband again – simply pick up this set of cards and dive in to Nightvault! Included:
Bjorgen Thundrik and his crew of skyfarers were not the first among the Kharadron Overlords to search for Shadespire. The whispered rumours of the Katophranes’ treasures had reached many sky-ports, but those expeditions that were sent either returned empty-handed or did not return at all. With a hardy crew and a magnificent skyvessel at his command, Thundrik set out to achieve what all others had failed to do. This warband expansion allows you to add Thundrik’s Profiteers to your games of Warhammer Underworlds. A set of snap-fit models in coloured plastic allow you to get your warband battle-ready, fast, while a set of fighter cards making keeping track of each individual member simple. Build deadly decks for Thundrik’s Profiteers using 29 warband specific cards, and expand your library with 31 powerful Universal cards only found in this set. This set contains: 5 push-fit Thundrik's Profiteers miniatures 5 fighter cards – to represent each warrior in your games (Bjorgen Thundrik; Dead-Eye Lund; Enrik Ironhail; Garodd Alensen; Khazgan Drakkskewer). 60 cards to enhance your fighters and provide new tactics and challenges for your games of Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault, including: - 9 Thundrik's Profiteers objectives - 10 Thundrik's Profiteers upgrades - 10 Thundrik's Profiteers ploys - 11 Universal objectives - 10 Universal upgrades - 10 Universal ploys and spells
With the advent of the necroquake, the life magic of Alarielle has been able to seep through cracks in reality back into Shadespire. Some of the Sylvaneth trapped there have stirred once more, with Ylthari and her Guardians being the first to awaken. Imbued with bountiful vigour and wrath, they seek the lost soulpods of their fallen kin. This warband expansion set allows you to add Ylthari’s Guardians to your games of Warhammer Underworlds. A set of push fit models in coloured plastic allow you to get your warband built and ready for gaming in mere minutes, while fighter cards let you keep track of their stats mid-game. You’ll be able to harness the unique tactics of Ylthari’s Guardians with 29 warband specific cards, including objectives, upgrades and ploys. Meanwhile, 31 Universal cards give you new options for customising your deck whichever warband you play. This set contains: 4 push fit Ylthari's Guardians miniatures 4 fighter cards – to represent each warrior in your games (Ylthari; Ahnslaine, Revenant Archer; Gallanghann of the Glade; Skhathael). 60 cards to enhance your fighters and provide new tactics and challenges for your games of Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault, including: - 9 Ylthari's Guardians objectives - 10 Ylthari's Guardians upgrades - 10 Ylthari's Guardians ploys and spells - 11 Universal objectives - 10 Universal upgrades - 10 Universal ploys and spells