Stormcast Eternal Hammerstrike Brethren contains:
This multi-part plastic Warhammer Age of Sigmar kit gives you everything you need to paint the three snap fit Stormcast Eternals included in the box, six 3ml paint pots and a Citadel Medium Base brush - it’s everything you need from start to finish to put together and paint three amazing Stormcast Eternals miniatures!
Clear, simple to follow instructions on assembling and painting these Stormcast Eternals are included – they’re designed to help you achieve great results! Paints included in this box:
- Retributor Armour
- Imperial Primer
- Agrellan Earth
- Kantor Blue
- Reikland Fleshshade
- Drakenhof Nightshade
Start Collecting Stormcast Vanguard is a great-value box set for Warhammer Age of Sigmar that includes:
Start Collecting Stormcast Eternals gives you an immediate collection of fantastic Stormcast Eternals miniatures, which you can assemble and use right away in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar! You’ll receive a Lord-Celestant, two Retributors, five Liberators, three Prosecutors and an exclusive Stormcast Eternals Warscroll Battalion rules sheet, allowing you to collect, assemble and play with your new miniatures right away!
The Age of Sigmar is an epic setting populated by myriad armies, powerful heroes and magnificent monsters. It plays host to vast, realm-spanning wars between the forces of Order and Chaos, Death and Destruction. In the Warhammer Age of Sigmar Core Book, you’ll not only learn the rich history of this war-torn Age, but you’ll find all the rules you need in order to evoke these epic stories on the tabletop.
Contained in this 320-page hardback book:
- The Tale of Aeons: this first section of the book contains a detailed, illustrated story-so-far, from the shattering of the world-that-was to the present. This covers 3 major Ages:
- The Age of Myth, Sigmar’s journey through the cosmos, his meeting with the Great Drake Dracothion and his exploration of the 8 Mortal Realms, his awakening of other gods, the building of civilisations and the fractious alliances that were forged;
- The Age of Chaos, brought about by the machinations of the Chaos Gods and their command of the Realm of Chaos, spitting daemon legions forth and destroying the peace that once reigned;
- The Age of Sigmar, in which vengeance against the Chaos Gods was meted out with celestial fury in the Realmgate Wars, with detailed background on Nagash’s dire plan to take back every mortal soul – which he sees as his by right. His necroquake, which has caused every dead being in the Mortal Realms to be reconnected with its essence, has led to wild, untamed magics and undeath taking hold in every realm – and thus the Soul Wars have begun…
- The Mortal Realms: background on each of the 8 Mortal Realms – Azyr, Shyish, Ashqy, Chamon, Ghur, Ghyran, Hysh, and Ulgu – details of their links, descriptions of the native civilisations that have risen and fallen, key events that have taken place and notable geological features; along with details of the Realm of Chaos, a nightmarish dimension home to the Chaos Gods and legions of terrifying hellspawn;
- Factions of the Mortal Realms: descriptions of the armies that fight in the Mortal Realms, each featuring a showcase of beautifully-painted Citadel miniatures, split into 4 sections according to their Grand Alliances;
- The Forces of Order: a detailed overview of each of the following Order factions – Stormcast Eternals, Fyreslayers, Kharadron Overlords, Sylvaneth, Daughters of Khaine, Idoneth Deepkin, Seraphon, and The Free Peoples (an alliance of human, aelf and duardin spurred on to fight);
- The Forces of Chaos: a detailed overview of each of the following Chaos factions – The Everchosen, Slaves to Darkness, Khorne, Tzeentch, Nurgle, Slaanesh, Skaven, the various Creatures of Chaos, and Brayherds & Warherds;
- The Forces of Death: a detailed overview of the following Death factions: The Deathlords, Nighthaunts, Flesh-eater Courts, The Soulblight Curse, and The Necromantic Hosts;
- The Forces of Destruction: a detailed overview of the following Destruction factions – Ironjawz, Bonesplitterz, Beastclaw Raiders, and The Savage Tribes (a gathering of disparate orruks, grots, ogors, troggoths and gargants ready for Waaagh!).
The second section of this book contains a wealth of new and updated rules, a veritable treasure chest of ways to play games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar, each rule and each concept entirely optional making it possible to play your games the way you want:
- Battles in the Mortal Realms: containing the core rules, this section is about exploring the fantastical, battle-filled Mortal Realms in your tabletop games. It contains the following:
- The Core Rules: everything from mustering your army to deciding the victor is covered here, with easy to follow guides on the things you need to play a game, how to set them up and how to actually play – how to cast spells, use heroic abilities, move your troops, shoot, charge, fight, and test for battleshock, with illustrated examples and clear explanations of exactly how each phase works;
- An explanation of Triumphs: rewards and bonuses victorious armies can carry over to their next battle;
- Terrain rules, with a table featuring special statuses for scenery pieces and an explanation of how terrain can be garrisoned;
- Details of Battleplans – a set of rules that define how the battlefield is set up, where armies will be placed, objectives to be secured and the final victory conditions of your game, with an easy to follow Battleplan included as an example;
- An explanation of the workings of Warscrolls: every Citadel miniature in the Warhammer Age of Sigmar range has a Warscroll, which provides you with the rules needed to use that miniature in a game. This section shows you how to use the characteristics, abilities, damage tables and keywords of these Warscrolls;
- An explanation of Warscroll Battalions: specially-designed collections of miniatures which have access to unique rules and abilities, often with a narrative focus;
- An overview of Realm of Battle rules: these are rules which introduce specific spells, scenery rules and command abilities according to which of the 8 Mortal Realms in which your battle takes place;
- An explanation of Allegiance Abilities: additional abilities, spells and reinforcement potentially available to your army according to their allegiance, whether Grand Alliance or faction.
- Conquest Unbound: this expands upon the basics explained in the previous section, adding more rules and abilities to your games:
- Grand Alliance Allegiance Abilities: battle traits, command traits and artefacts of power available to armies with allegiance to either Order, Chaos, Death or Destruction;
- Realms of Battle: specific spells, command abilities and terrain rules for 7 of the 8 Mortal Realms (Shyish, Ashqy, Chamon, Ghur, Ghyran, Hysh, and Ulgu);
- Endless Spells: rules for using special spells which remain on the table until out of bounds or unbound, including an Endless Spell Warscroll for the Balewind Vortex scenery piece.
- Open Play Games: a guide to a style of gameplay with no restrictions, allowing you to take any Warhammer Age of Sigmar miniatures to battle with absolute freedom and creativity;
- An Open War Battleplan Generator: a quick and easy way to define how your Open Play games are set up, their objectives, special rules and victory conditions, using either selections from tables or random dice rolls;
- Coalition of Death: rules for assembling 2 teams of players and combining their collections into 2 armies, with 3 Battleplans designed specifically for team-based games;
- Ladder Campaigns: rules for fighting linked campaigns, with participants fighting over rungs of a ladder, each hoping to reach the top.
- Narrative Play Games: a guide to basing your games on stories, either of your own devising or the rich and varied tales found in the Warhammer age of Sigmar publications, from planning your game, finding stories to tell and deciding on an optional Games Master;
- War in the Glymmsforge Catacombs: an example narrative battle, with an annotated photo of the game’s setup featuring example rules;
- Historical Battles: a guide to setting up battles according to stories you’ll find in the many and varied Warhammer Age of Sigmar publications, with an annotated example battle taking place during the Quest for Ghal Maraz;
- A guide to narrative campaigns, including linked games, map campaigns and tree campaigns featuring a pre-made tree campaign for two players;
- Sieges in the Age of Sigmar: special rules for creating sieges, with rules for attacker and defender, tactics and effects, and command abilities. 2 Siege Battleplans are included;
- Darkest Depths: rules for fighting in the tunnels and caverns beneath the Mortal Realms, with specific command abilities and rules for gloom and darkness, unstable surroundings, monsters, as well as command abilities. 2 Darkest Depths Battleplans are included;
- Triumph & Treachery: rules allowing 3 or more players to take part in a multi-sided battle, employing a variety of devious schemes (involving bribery and treachery) to win. Includes optional Secret Objective rules, and 2 Triumph & Treachery battleplans.
- Matched Play Games: the ultimate way for players to test their mettle in evenly-balanced conflict, this is the way to play games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar and prove your skill, tactical ability and strategic nous;
- Pitched Battles: played as one-off games or part of a tournament, Pitched Battles are designed to be set up with a minimum of fuss. Details of army sizes for different battle lengths, rules for fielding Warscroll Battalions and Allied units are covered;
- Battle Strategies: a variety of objectives and strategies designed to provide challenge to players, forcing them to adapt to unpredictable effect, with a D66 table providing a random element;
- A blank Pitched Battle Army Roster, for you to photocopy and use when assembling your Pitched battle armies.
A comprehensive guide to the Age of Sigmar, this is a must-have purchase for any and all fans of Warhammer! A full-colour, 264 page hardback book with stunning artwork throughout, it contains backgrounds and stories behind each of the Warhammer Age of Sigmar realms and factions and a beautiful miniatures showcase detailing the incredible new range of models in their full glory! As well as this, the book contains the first part of the ongoing narrative: The Realmgate Wars. Scenarios, rules and backgrounds for setting your games within the realms, as the Stormcast Eternals and the forces of Chaos fight bitterly over control of the realmgates! Choose your faction and dive into the world of Warhammer Age of Sigmar now!
Due to the weight of this book a £5 delivery charge will be added at the checkout.
Chaos Dreadhold details the monstrous castles, mighty strongholds and looming watchtowers that choke the mortal realms like an iron collar. Containing rules for each of the Chaos Dreadhold scenery pieces, brand-new stories with Battleplans that put your fortresses at the centre of your games and eight Warscroll Battalions that show you the awesome flexibility of this scenery range, this 80-page hardback book is a must-have for any and all fans of Warhammer Age of Sigmar.
Liberators Stormcast Eternals is multi-part plastic kit gives you everything necessary to build 10 Stormcast Eternal Liberators, with the option of assembling 2 as Liberator Primes. Each has the option of 4 different weapon configurations – warhammer and sigmarite shield, two warhammers, warblade and sigmarite shield or two warblades – and there are included two each of these heavy weapon options – grandhammer and grandblade. 4 special heads for the Primes are included.
Supplied with 10 Citadel 40mm Round bases.
Judicators Stormcast Eternals is a multi-part plastic kit gives you everything necessary to build 10 Stormcast Eternal Judicators, with the option of assembling 2 as Judicator Primes. They come armed with either long-range skybolt bows, or boltstorm crossbow and storm gladius, with 2 heavy-weapon shockbolt bow and thunderbolt crossbows included. 4 special heads for the Primes are included.
Supplied with 10 Citadel 40mm Round bases.
This multi-part Warhammer: Age of Sigmar plastic kit gives you everything needed to build five Paladins, who can be built as Retributors, Protectors or Decimators. Armed with Thunderaxes, one model can be built as a Paladin Prime. Another model can be optionally upgraded with a Starsoul Mace, and the box contains a huge amount of variety and options - eighteen heads, twenty shoulder pads, nine tilting shoulder plates.
This Warhammer: Age of Sigmar kit includes five Citadel 40mm Round bases.
Prosecutors Stormcast Eternals is a multi-part plastic kit gives you everything you need in order to build 6 Prosecutors, avenging angels of the Stormcast Eternals. This variant is armed with either the choice of 2 celestial hammers or celestial hammer and sigmarite shield, with 2 sets of 3 special weapons available: grandblade, grandaxe or grandhammer. The hammer-wielding Prosecutors feature unique crest and helm options.
1 model can be optionally assembled as a Prosecutor-Prime, with his own special helmet and crest options. Supplied with 6 Citadel 40mm Round bases and a transfer sheet.
This kit can also be used to assemble Prosecutors with Stormcall Javelins.
This multi-part Warhammer: Age of Sigmar plastic kit contains everything you need to build one Lord-Castellant and one gryph-hound. Armed with a Castellant’s halberd and clutching a warding lantern, the Lord-Castellant is clad in unique armour covered in ornate scrollwork and details. His loyal gryph-hound features a spiked collar and a fearsome beak, perfect for rending the enemies of Order.
Includes two Games orkshop 40mm Round bases.
This multi-part Warhammer: Age of Sigmar plastic kit contains everything you need in order to build one majestic, impressive Lord-Celestant, standing atop a rock in a heroic pose, wielding his sigmarite warhammer, clad in heavy armour and a magical sigmarite warcloak. It includes one Citadel 40mm Round base.
Stormcast Eternals Lord Celestant contains 1 plastic figure on foot.
This multi-part Warhammer: Age of Sigmar plastic kit is everything you need to build one Celestant-Prime miniature. Carrying Ghal Maraz - the legendary Hammer of Sigmar - and a cometstrike sceptre, capable of bringing celestial objects down from the heavens to annihilate foes in a blaze of light and fury, this model is borne aloft on a celestial vortex, features an intricately-detailed cloak, and can be modelled with arms aloft or down by his sides. Forty components in total, includes a Citadel 100mm Round base.
This multi-part Warhammer: Age of Sigmar plastic kit contains everything you need in order to build one Knight-Vexillor, the standard-bearer of the Stormcast Eternals.
A single-pose miniature armed with a warhammer, and carrying either a meteoric standard or a pennant of the stormbringer, he features incredibly intricately-detailed armour. Twelve components are included in total, with one Citadel 40mm Round base and a transfer sheet.
This multi-part Warhammer: Age of Sigmar plastic kit contains everything you need in order to build one Knight-Heraldor.
Clad in a strapped cloak, clutching a sigmarite broadsword and battle-horn, he features lion detailing on his greaves and scale mail. Nine components in total, includes a Citadel 40mm Round base.
This multi-part Warhammer: Age of Sigmar plastic kit is everything you need to upgrade a set each of Stormcast Eternals Paladins, Liberators and Prosecutors to represent the Celestial Warbringers Warrior Chamber.
Included in this Warhammer Age of Sigmar kit are:
This multi-part Warhammer: Age of Sigmar plastic kit is everything you need to upgrade a set each of Stormcast Eternals Paladins, Liberators and Prosecutors to represent the Knights Excelsior Warrior Chamber.
Included in this Warhammer Age of Sigmar kit are:
This multi-part Warhammer: Age of Sigmar plastic kit is everything you need to build one of the two following models: A Drakesworn Templar, the retribution of the heavens given form, armed with either a tempest axe, arc hammer, or stormlance and skybolt bow, or A Lord-Celestant on Stardrake; leaders of the Extremis Chamber, commanding the very power of the stars themselves, they carry either a tempestos hammer or stormbound blade and sigmarite shield. The Stardrake itself, an imposingly large model, features different shoulder armour and head options, wing positions, and ruined terrain on the supplied Citadel 170x105mm Oval base.
This multi-part plastic Warhammer Age of Sigmar kit gives you everything you need to assemble two Dracothian Guard! Each miniature can be assembled as either:
- a Fulminator, armed with stormstrike glaive and sigmarite shield;
- a Tempestor, armed with volleystorm crossbow, warblade and sigmarite shield;
- a Concussor, armed with lightning hammer and sigmarite shield;
- a Desolator, armed with thunderaxe and sigmarite shield.
One Dracothian Guard can also be optionally assembled as Lord-Celestant on Dracoth. Comes supplied with two Citadel 90x52mm Oval bases.
Vanguard Hunters Stormcast Eternals is a multi part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble 10 Vanguard-Hunters. They come with a host of details, appropriate to their constant movement and veteran status: 2 shock handaxes and 10 sets of boltstorm magazines to attach to their waists, as well as grappling hooks and satchels. 2 arms featuring reloading boltstorm pistols are included as an optional assembly.
2 models in the kit can hold an astral compass – perfect for nomadic guerilla warfare, this arcane device allows them to navigate impossible geometries with ease, and thus attack the enemy from angles they least expect.
2 models can be assembled as Hunter-Primes – these variants feature a unique, sculpted shoulder pad with a bear motif, and carry their own shock handaxe, with inflicts extra attacks in-game.
This kit is supplied with 10 Citadel 40mm Round bases.
Vanguard Palladors is a multi-part plastic kit contains the parts necessary to assemble 3 miniatures mounted on Gryph-chargers and armed with boltstorm pistols and either shock handaxes or starstrike javelins. They come with 3 helmeted heads; these have the option of being modelled with either topknots or crests, depending on how you want your unit to look.
3 boltstorm pistols can be hung from the saddles of the Gryph-chargers, and 1 shock handaxe is to be mounted on the waist of a Vanguard-Pallador. Lots more details are included for hanging from the saddles – 3 grappling hooks, 3 drinking bottles, 3 bedrolls and the scalp of an unidentified creature, whose death was deemed important enough to commemorate...
One model can be assembled as the leader of the unit, a Pallador-Prime – this model is armed with a lunar blade attached to his waist in addition to the other weapons, and features his own shoulder pad, sculpted with a bear motif. He also has an optional bare head to replace the standard Stormcast Eternals helm.
This kit is supplied with a Stormcast Eternals transfer sheet and 3 Citadel 75x42mm Oval bases.
Vanguard Raptors Stormcast Eternals is a multi-part plastic kit containing the parts necessary to assemble 3 models. One model can be assembled as a Raptor Prime – this model features a unique shoulder pad and helmet crest, sculpted with a raptor motif.
Additionally, this kit makes 3 Aetherwings, and the Vanguard-Raptors can be assembled either with Longstrike Crossbows or Hurricane Crossbows.
This Warhammer Age of Sigmar kit contains 71 components, and is supplied with a transfer sheet and 3 Citadel 40mm Round bases (for the Vanguard-Raptors with Hurricane Crossbows), 3 Citadel 60x35mm Oval bases (for the Vanguard-Raptors with Longstrike Crossbows) and 3 Citadel 32mm Round bases (for the Aetherwings).
Gryph Hounds Stormcast Eternals is a multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble 6 Gryph-hounds. 2 of these can be assembled as Gryph-hound Alphas, who make more attacks with their beaks and claws. Supplied with 6 Citadel 40mm Round bases.
Lord Aquilor is a multi-part plastic kit containing the parts necessary to assemble one miniature, mounted on a Gryph-charger and armed with a starbound blade, shock handaxe and heavy boltstorm pistol. He comes with a choice of bare or helmeted head, and a selection of accessories – a rope, grapple and bed roll – that can be used to decorate the Gryph-charger’s saddle. A magical astral compass can be attached to the pommel of his saddle.
This Warhammer Age of Sigmar kit contains 32 components, and is supplied with a Citadel 90x52mm Oval base.
Vandus Hammerhand is a multi-part plastic kit containing the components necessary to assemble an iconic Lord-Celestant and stoic leader of many Stormcast Eternals victories, mounted on a powerful Dracoth. He wields a Tempestos Hammer in one hand and holds the reins of this Dracoth in the other, with a sculpted banner of Sigmar streaming above his magnificent headgear. His armour is covered in hammer and lightning symbols – the lithe, furious form of the Dracoth is likewise encased in similar plate. This model makes a great Lord-Celestant for any Stormhost!
Vandus Hammerhand comes as 9 components, and is supplied with a Citadel 90x52mm Oval base.
Neave Blacktalon is a multi part plastic kit containing the components necessary to assemble one model, a Stormcast Eternals Knight-Zephyros. Clad in the golden armour of her fellow Stormcast Eternals, she is posed moving rapidly forward after some unseen target. She holds a whirlwind axe in each hand – these are made from as little metal as possible while still remaining deadly, slicing through the air with incredible speed. As well as these axes she carries a boltstorm pistol, stowed on her belt for easy access. Her armour features the lion and wolf motifs many Stormcasts bear, with a huge fur cloak billowing in the wind behind her. Neave Blacktalon comes with a choice of 2 heads – 1 helmeted and spiked, and 1 bare, featuring long braided hair.
This Warhammer Age of Sigmar model cames as 10 components, and is supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round base.