Cart is Empty
The Core Manual is a 208-page softback book which contains complete rules for choosing and constructing a kill team from 16 factions in the Warhammer 40,000 range (Adeptus Astartes, Deathwatch, Grey Knights, Astra Militarum, Adeptus Mechanicus, Heretic Astartes, Death Guard, Thousand Sons, Asuryani, Drukhari, Harlequins, Necrons, Orks, T’au Empire, Tyranids and Genestealer Cults), along with background explaining the importance of kill teams to the wider battle for supremacy:
- Shadow War: this section of the book takes you through the roles of kill teams in the 41st Millennium – whether surgically removing an enemy commander or dangerous demagogue, desperately fighting their way through a battlefield to reinforce stranded comrades or finding themselves the last line of defence against an overwhelming force, every battle between kill teams tells a story of heroism and adventure;
- Heroes All: every kill team is different, but all have certain features in common – each features a charismatic, cunning or domineering leader and specialists, skilled individuals who bring vital equipment and talents;
- Theatres of War: the supreme commanders of the 41st Millennium have incredible military might at their disposal, and yet there are many scenarios in which the precise application of a small, highly trained force is appropriate. Thousands of war zones have seen drastic changes after a kill team incursion; this section describes but a few of the myriad different environments these small squads have battled in.
- Core Rules: covering the basics of Kill Team, this section takes you through exactly what you need in order to play, explains how to interpret and use datasheets, and how to set up your battle. It takes you through Battle Rounds, which consist of Initiative, Movement, Psychic, Shooting, Fighting and Morale phases with annotated, easy to follow guides and photographs;
- Fighting a Battle: here you’ll learn how the structure of your game will be defined – deciding on a mission, setting up the battlefield, and deploying your kill teams. Included is an example Open Play mission – Covert War – which serves as an easy introduction;
- Advanced Rules: this section adds a variety of optional rules for complexity and depth, recommended for use after players are familiar with the core rules. It includes different types of terrain, rules for climbing, mantling, leaping over gaps and covers damage received by falling from heights;
- Killzones: these are environment-specific rules, adding danger and advantages according to the area your miniatures find themselves in. This section includes Sector Imperialis rules, which are designed for use with the scenery found in the box;
- Missions: this section introduces 3 Open, 4 Matched and 4 Narrative play missions, showing you how to pick and choose elements from each to create your own games, the way you want to play them. It includes details of the Scouting Phase, in which planning, preparing and luck can dictate the direction of the battle to be fought. Each included mission features advice on selecting your teams, setup, deployment and victory conditions;
- Kill Teams: this section takes you through building your kill team in a thorough and easy to follow manner, covering Open, Matched and Narrative play-specific teams;
- Command Points: Matched play kill teams can be Battle-forged – this section describes the tactics specific to these teams;
- Specialists: these are experienced fighters with certain abilities, split into 9 disciplines: Leader, Combat, Comms, Demolitions, Heavy, Medic, Scout, Sniper, Veteran and Zealot, each featuring 3 exclusive Tactics. These Tactics are increasingly powerful, and are unlocked by acquiring experience during a campaign;
- Background information for each of the following factions: Adeptus Astartes, Deathwatch, Grey Knights, Astra Militarum, Adeptus Mechanicus, Heretic Astartes, Death Guard, Thousand Sons, Asuryani, Drukhari, Harlequins, Necrons, Orks, T’au Empire, Tyranids, and Genestealer Cults. This section can be used to add character to your kill team, with name and characteristic generators, faction-specific Tactics, and even quirks for each of your squad members. Each faction also features datasheets and comprehensive wargear tables with points lists and abilities.
Kill Team can be played and enjoyed in one-off missions, but included are a suite of comprehensive optional rules for fighting multiple battles in a connected series, forming a narrative of covert battles fought alongside a greater war. This section of the book walks you through a Kill Team campaign: the victory conditions, how to select missions, gain experience and upgrade your team, deal with injuries, manage resources and even escalate conflict. This includes blank command rosters and datasheets which you can photocopy and use to keep track of your campaign.
On top of all this is a miniatures showcase, brimming with inspiration photos of kill teams and battle scenes.
Dark Green Shrubs
Tufts with dark green leaves.
One plastic sheet of 14.5cm x 6.5cm full of Gamer's Grass tufts. Tufts are 4-6mm tall.
Just pop-out the tufts from the sheet of plastic and glue them to your models.
Wild sheet tufts include a wide variety of shapes. Around 70 tufts per sheet.
The Mirrored City is full of conquerors, despoilers and seekers of arcane knowledge, but Mollog – an ancient Dankhold Troggoth – just wants a nap! Stirred from a long slumber, he now seeks a bit of peace and quiet, and is more than happy to crack the skulls of anyone who’d deny it to him.
Mollog’s Mob is a Warhammer Underworlds warband like no other, focused around a single, brutally powerful fighter (and his squiggy mates). You’ll sweep through unprepared warbands with ease, using a host of nasty critters to support your rampage. Inside this set, you’ll find four push fit models that let you build Mollog’s Mob, plus fighter cards for keeping track of their rules in battle.
This set also features 60 unique cards, available only in this set. You’ll be able to harness the full might of Mollog’s Mob with 29 warband-specific cards, or upgrade your decks for any warband with 31 universal cards – including objectives, ploys and upgrades – that anyone can use.
Theddra Skull-scryer, war shaman of the Tribe of the Black Fang, leads a Godsworn Hunt into the depths of the Mirrored City, seeking worthy sacrifices to pledge to the Chaos pantheon.
The Godsworn Hunt bring the ferocity, speed and ruthlessness of the Darkoath to the ultimate competitive miniatures game. A flexible warband capable of playing aggressively or holding objectives, they're perfect if you're looking to win with cunning, speed and sheer brutality. Inside this set, you’ll find 6 all-new push fit models, representing each of the Godsworn Hunt, plus Fighter cards to keep track of their rules.
This set also features 60 unique cards only available in this set for building your Warhammer Underworlds decks. Harness the dark abilities of the Godsworn Hunt with a set of warband-specific objectives, upgrades, ploys and spells, or enhance any warband with 31 powerful universal cards that anyone can use.
18ml Pot of Citadel Contrast paint.
3 months out of production. Due in stock 4th Sepetmber 2019
18ml Pot of Citadel Contrast paint.
24ml Pot of Citadel Contrast Medium.
From across the Mortal Realms, disparate warbands make the dark pilgrimage to the Eightpoints, seeking the favour of Archaon the everchosen. Blades will clash, spears will fly, and the ground will be soaked with the blood of the slain – only the greatest warriors will triumph!
Enter the dark world of Warcry – a new skirmish game set in the world of Warhammer Age of Sigmar. Choose your warband, and fight thrilling, fast paced tactical skirmishes in one-off battles or across epic narrative campaigns where your warriors grow and develop. This Starter Set is a must-have to play Warcry, giving you everything you need to start gaming and providing hours of thrills out of the box. Inside, you'll find:
- 8 Iron Golems – an indomitable warband hailing from the Realm of Metal
- 9 Untamed Beasts – a savage warband hailing from the Realm of Beasts
- 6 Furies and 6 Raptoryx – vile Chaos beasts who can invade your games or be added to your warbands as Thralls
- 20 fighter cards and 4 ability cards with rules for all the above
- A vast array of modular terrain to represent the ruined battlescapes of the Eightpoints
- A double-sided 22”x30” folding gaming board to battle on
- Terrain, deployment, victory and twist decks for generating awesome battleplans in moments
- 18 D6, featuring the Warcry icon on the 6
What’s more, this Starter Set contains the full and unabridged Warcry Core Book – your complete introduction to the world and rules of this new game. The Core Book includes:
- The complete core rules for Warcry, allowing you to play the game
- Rules for open play, including two types of multiplayer battles for 3 or more players – Coalition of Death and Triumph & Treachery
- Rules for matched play, including guidelines to balancing your battleplans and advice on how to run a tournament
- Rules for narrative play that allow you to run thrilling campaigns and forge epic stories where your warband progresses in power and notoriety
- A campaign section, featuring campaign quests for a number of Warcry factions, plus name generation tables for creating your warbands
Includes Limited Edition Holographic Cards. While stocks last.
Enter the ultimate competitive miniatures game with the Warhammer Underworlds: Beastgrave core set. Inside, you'll find everything you need to start gaming in the depths of Beastgrave, with dice, models, cards and more.
The set contains:
- The complete and updated rules for Warhammer Underworlds, updated from Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault to be clearer, sharper and tighter than ever before, featuring thrilling new game mechanics like movable lethal hexes, as well as containing lore and art that explores Beastgrave itself.
- The complete Grashrak’s Ravagers warband – a pack of deadly beastmen looking to slay any who enter Beastgrave. Build your brayherd with 6 push fit plastic models, cast in brown plastic to ensure they stand out even when unpainted, plus fighter cards and a number of warband-specific cards that let you unleash their savage strategies in battle.
- The complete Skaeth’s Wild Hunt warband – a group of Kurnothi hunters with strange, nature-given power and ferocious prowess. Build your Kurnothi with 5 push fit plastic models, cast in green plastic, and build your decks with fighter cards and a number of warband-specific cards that let you harness their verdant power in battle.
- 2 double-sided gameboards that can be used to assemble your battlefield.
- (Probably) all the Warhammer Underworlds tokens you’ll ever need, including objectives, wound markers, glory points and much, much more.
- Dozens of Universal cards – gambits, objectives and upgrades that can be used by any warband, perfect for deck-building with Grashrak’s Ravagers and Skaeth’s Wild Hunt or bringing your favourite warband into Warhammer Underworlds: Beastgrave.
- 11 Dice – 5 Attack dice, 3 Defence dice and 3 Magic dice, enough for the most devastating blows, desperate defences and cataclysmic spells!
Whether you're a new player looking to start your journey, or a veteran gamer looking to update your game for Season 3, this set is a must-have.