Codex: Space Wolves contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for Space Wolves collectors. Within this 144-page hardback, you’ll find a wealth of information including the lore and history as well as rules that include:
- 77 datasheets providing rules for using every Space Wolves unit in your games of Warhammer 40,000;
- Armoury of the Fang: profiles for all weapons and wargear of the Space Wolves, ranged and close-combat;
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
- Armies of Asaheim: rules for Battle-forged armies, including;
- Army abilities that reflect the methods of war of the Space Wolves on the tabletop.
- 27 unique Stratagems;
- 6 unique Warlord Traits usable by any Space Wolves commander;
- Relics of the Fang: 6 unique weapons and artefacts available only to Space Wolves;
- Tempestas Discipline: 6 psychic powers specific to Space Wolves models with the Psyker keyword;
- 6 Tactical Objectives unique to the Space Wolves.
Designed to make it easier to keep track of Tactical Objectives and Stratagems in games of Warhammer 40,000, this set of 73 cards – each featuring artwork on the reverse – is an indispensable tool in the arsenal of any Space Wolves gamer. Included:
- 27 Stratagems available to any Battle-forged Space Wolves army as found in Codex: Space Wolves, along with 3 Stratagems – Command Re-roll, Counter-Offensive and Insane Bravery – from the Warhammer 40,000 rules, available to any army;
- 7 Psychic Powers; 6 from the Tempestus Discipline, along with Smite;
- 36 Tactical Objectives, including the 6 specific Tactical Objectives from Codex: Space Wolves.
This Warhammer 40,000 box set includes all the necessary components to assemble ten Warhammer 40,000 Space Wolves miniatures. They can be built as Warhammer 40,000 Blood Claws, Warhammer 40,000 Grey Hunters or Warhammer 40,000 Wolfs Guard. This Warhammer 40,000 box set includes:
More details soon, order now for delivery on 3rd October. We will have a preview codex and The Warhammer 40,000 Space Wolves box set in our retail store at Brimstage Hall, 1 mile from J4 M53, from next week. Contact us or come down to the store to see these great new Warhammer 40,000 Space Wolves Miniatures.
This Warhammer 40,000 box set contains five multi-part plastic Space Wolves Wolf Guard Terminators. This 100-piece set includes five different leg variations, five torso variants and 13 different shoulder guard variants. This Warhammer 40,000 set also includes:
Warhammer 40,000 Wolf Guard terminators can be deployed as a Pack Leaders of another squad. The contents of this box can be added to other squads throughout your Warhammer 40,000 army. The amazing cloak and decorations contained in the box are a great way to start assembling one Wolf Lord equipped with terminator armour.
Models supplied with 40mm round bases.
Painted Warhammer 40,000 Space Wolf Terminator images reproduced by kind permission of Jamie Mellor.
This multi-part plastic boxed set contains 121 components with which to build three Thunderwolf Cavalry models. This set comes with a selection of weaponry, including a frost blade, a power fist, a thunder hammer and three storm shields, as well as optional extras such as grenades, holstered bolt guns and bolt pistols. There is a choice of six different heads - as well as a severed Thousand Sons head (to show a job well done). These miniatures come with three 60mm bases.
This set is supplied unpainted and requires assembly - we recommend using Games Workshop Plastic Glue and Games Workshop Paints.
This multi-part plastic boxed set contains 20 components with which to build five plastic Fenrisian Wolves, and five 40mm round bases.
This set is supplied unpainted and requires assembly - we recommend using Games Workshop Plastic Glue and Games Workshop Paints.
This multi-part plastic kit makes either one Space Wolves Stormwolf or a Stormfang . It has an access point at the front of its hull which will transport for up to sixteen Space Wolves.
If constructed as a Stormwolf it has a hull mounted twin-linked lascannon and a turret mounted twin-linked hellfrost cannon. The two side sponsons can be equipped with a choice of twin-linked heavy bolters, skyhammer missiles or twin-linked multi-meltas.
In Stormfang mode it will transport six Space Wolves but also includes a helfrost destructor that runs the length of its fuselage. Two side sponsons can be equipped with a choice of twin-linked heavy bolters, skyhammer missiles or twin-linked multi-meltas. On the hull you can either mount two stormstrike missiles or replace them with twin-linked lascannon.
The set includes shields, pelts and hanging chains which can be used to customise the Stormwolf or Stormfang.
This multi-part plastic kit makes one Space Wolves Venerable Dreadnought armed with a Fenrisian great axe and blizzard shield. It comes with a selection of additional weaponry, including a helfrost cannon and a multi-melta.
This kit can also be assembled as:
This multi-part Warhammer 40,000 plastic kit contains all the components necessary to assemble five Wulfen. These savage beasts can be built with a thunderhammer and storm shield, great frost axe or a pair of frost claws - their backpacks can optionally feature either a grisly trophy rack full of bones or a stormfrag auto launcher. One Wulfen can be assembled as a Pack Leader in a unique pose, with special frost claws, and the box includes numerous decorative pieces to give your Wulfen a unique look.
This Warhammer 40,000 boxed set contains a total of 165 components, and includes five Citadel 40mm Round bases.
This multi-part Warhammer 40,000 plastic kit contains all the components necessary to build Ulrik the Slayer, a single-pose Space Wolves miniature! Wielding his massive crozius arcanum and clutching the Wolf Helm of Russ, he cuts an impressive figure indeed, inspiring the Spaces Wolves around him to ever-greater deeds. His backpack features wolf skull vents and his windswept cloak is covered in engraved designs. Eight components in total, includes a Citadel 32mm Round base.
This multi-part Warhammer 40,000 plastic kit contains all the components necessary to assemble one Iron Priest, implacable armoured battlesmith of the Space Wolves. He comes armed with a helfrost pistol and tempest hammer - ordinarily used for forging and smelting, but also pretty handy to wield in a fight - and includes a servo arm. This model is supplied with a Citadel 32mm Round base.
This pack of plastic components can be used to upgrade a variety of Primaris Space Marines with iconography and details specific to the Space Wolves Chapter. 21 components in total are included:
- 5 Intercessor Shoulder pads;
- 1 Intercessor Sergeant shoulder pad;
- 3 Aggressor shoulder pads – each of these shoulder pads bears the insignia of Ragnar Blackmane's Great Company;
- 3 heads, unmistakably Space Wolf in origin – 1 helmeted, 1 with mohawk and beard, 1 with fully spiked hair;
- 1 right arm, holding a chainsword;
- 1 left arm, drawing a knife from its sheath;
- 7 decorative components: 2 wolf tails, 2 pouches, 1 necklace, 2 diamond shaped amulets.
Of all the warriors of Fenris, Warhammer 40,000 Canis Wolfborn is one of the most feral and destructive, having been raised by wolves in the snow-swept wilderness of his homeworld. Much like the wolves of Fenris, he is cunning and resourceful, the perfect commander for a Space Marine Chapter. However, when the Feral Knight becomes surrounded, he and his Thunderwolf Fangir fly into an animalistic rage, slashing at the throats of all those around them in a blur of crackling blows and snapping, rending jaws. It's likely that only Canis and Fangir will emerge unscathed.
This boxed set contains one Wolf Lord on Thunderwolf - a finely detailed resin cast kit that comes in 15 components, and is supplied with a 60mm round base. There is even a severed Thousand Sons torso!!
This miniature is supplied unpainted and requires assembly. We recommend using Games Workshop Plastic Glue and Games Workshop Paints.
Space Wolves Upgrades is totally compatible with all existing multi-part Space Marine kits, this upgrade pack contains a sprue of amazing parts for Space Wolves fans. Eighteen parts are included, featuring the following:
• Ten Space Wolf Shoulder Pads (Rangnar’s Great Company)
• One Space Wolf Sergeant Bare Head
• One Space Wolf Sergeant/Captain Helmet
• One Space Wolf Back Plate with Wolf Pelt
• One Space Wolf Backpack
• One Space Wolf Double Bladed Chainsword
• One Space Wolf Frost Axe
• Two Space Wolf Back Icons
This multi-part Warhammer 40,000 box is great value! It gives you an immediate collection of fantastic Space Wolves miniatures, which you can assemble and use right away in games of Warhammer 40,000! You get three Thunderwolves, a Space Wolves Wolf Lord, a ten-man Space Wolves Pack and an exclusive Space Wolves Formation rules sheet, allowing you to collect, assemble and play with your new miniatures right away!
Tooth & Claw Warhammer 40,000 Starter Set is a box set packed with 31 Citadel miniatures - Space Wolves vs Genestealer Cults in a war for the world of Vigilus:
Surrounded by the darkness of the Imperium Nihilus, Vigilus is a world beset by horrors, but the most insidious threat is one that has emerged from within. The mutated xenos-human hybrids of the genestealer Cults have hidden in the shadowy depths of Vigilus’ hivesprawls for generations. Now they have arisen to slaughter their Imperial oppressors and prepare the world for the coming of the Star Children. While the planet’s defenders fight desperately to hold off hordes of invaders, a strike force of Space Wolves sets out to hunt down the cultist insurgents, find the source of the Genestealer Curse and purge their enemy from existence.
Tooth and Claw is a great-value boxed set containing 2 armies split across the forces of the Space Wolves – a fiercely independent Space Marine Chapter who have existed for ten millennia – and the Genestealer Cults – a sinister organisation of hybrids whose swollen ranks will surely conquer. You can use these miniatures to act out the scenarios described in the Tooth and Claw book – 4 connected missions that recreate the violence on Vigilus – and use them to expand your games of Warhammer 40,000. Included in the box:
Tooth and Claw
A 40-page softback book containing:
- War Zone Vigilus: a brief history of this embattled world – a vital supplier of materiel for the Imperium – and the emergence of its massive Genestealer Cult uprising;
- Space Wolves: an overview of this Chapter, and their mission to hunt down the biggest threats in the galaxy which has led them to Vigilus;
- Genestealer Cults: a primer on these twisted groups of militant fanatics, who spill from the shadow to choke entire worlds;
- Horror in the Hollows: describing the vast system of underground reservoirs beneath Vigilus where, unbeknownst to those on the surface, the Genestealer Cults are massing;
- A Howl in the Night: the story of Haldor Icepelt’s interception of the distress calls from Vigilus, and his Space Wolves strike force’s arrival;
- Detailed background information on each unit included in the box;
- A miniatures showcase featuring a beautifully painted examples of the miniatures in Tooth and Claw.
- 9 datasheets providing rules for each of the included miniatures;
- 4 Echoes of War missions, which can be linked together to form a small campaign echoing the narrative of Tooth and Claw. This includes City of Traps rules, which simulate the devious Genestealer Cults’ methods of fighting on home turf;
- Points values for every included miniature, for use in Matched Play.
- 1 Space Wolves Primaris Battle Leader, representing Haldor Icepelt, who is armed with a bolt carbine and power axe. Posed storming forth with weapons primed, he can be modelled with or without helmet;
- 5 Primaris Intercessors, armed with a choice of 3 bolt rifle variants, with options for a Sergeant;
- 3 Primaris Aggressors, armed with a choice of auto boltstorm gauntlets or flamestorm gauntlets, with options for a Sergeant;
- A Space Wolves Primaris Upgrade frame, featuring 5 Intercessor shoulder pads, 1 Intercessor Sergeant shoulder pad, 3 Aggressor shoulder pads, 3 heads, unmistakably Space Wolf in origin – 1 helmeted, 1 with mohawk and beard, 1 with fully spiked hair, 1 right arm holding a chainsword, 1 left arm drawing a knife from its sheath and 7 accessories: 2 wolf tails, 2 pouches, 1 necklace, 2 diamond shaped amulets.
- 1 Genestealer Cults Abominant, a hulking brute in chains and shackles, accompanied by a mindwyrm familiar and clutching a power sledgehammer;
- 5 Aberrants, which can be armed with rending claws and either power picks or power hammers, depending on the arms you choose to model them with – this includes 17 (!) different heads and options for a Hypermorph;
- An Acolyte Iconward, armed with an autopistol and blasting charges, clutching hi cult’s sacred banner;
- 5 Hybrid Metamorphs, armed with autopistols, Metamorph talons, blasting charges and rending claws. Included are hand flamers, a heavy rock saw, a heavy rock drill (with backpack), a heavy claw cutter and options for an Metamorph Leader, who can take a bonesaw;
- 8 Genestealers, multi-limbed monstrosities are armed with rending claws and scything talons, and the kit includes a number of toxin sacs along with an infestation node.