Conceived by General Dodonna, the RZ-1 A wing interceptor proved its worth by crippling Star Destroyers during the Battle of Endor. Now this highly maneuverable starfighter adds another exciting dimension to Rebel squadrons in the Star Wars: X Wing™ Miniatures Game. The A Wing™ Expansion Pack introduces one A wing miniature with four pilots and five upgrades. Only the most talented pilots belong in an A wing cockpit as they push the starfighter’s limits in the galaxy’s deadliest dogfights! This is not a complete game experience. A copy of the X Wing Miniatures Game Core Set is required to play.
Bring the B-wing to your games of X-Wing with the B-Wing Expansion Pack. The B-wing’s heavy weapons array and resilient shielding quickly solidified it as the Alliance’s most formidable assault fighter. Accordingly, the B-Wing Expansion Pack packs a mighty punch! The B-wing can wield as many as two torpedoes, as well as a cannon, and it can be equipped with a system upgrade for precision targeting. The B-Wing Expansion Pack contains a stunning miniature at 1/270 scale, a maneuver dial, all necesssary tokens, four ship cards, and a devastating arsenal of five upgrade cards. This is not a complete game experience. A copy of the X-Wing Miniatures Game Core Set is required to play.
Wrath and Rapture, Rage and Pain, Violence and Grace. All of this and more can be found in the Realms of Chaos: Wrath and Rapture. This incredible set unleashes the uncontrolled fury of the Blood God, Khorne, and the seductive temptation of the Prince of Pleasure, Slaanesh. Not only do you get a host of daemonic minions that serve these rival Chaos Gods, but there are no less than three booklets that introduce new background and rules for both Warhammer Age of Sigmar and Warhammer 40,000! Here’s what you'll find in the set:
- 38 Citadel Miniatures, including the following:
Daemons of Khorne
1x Karanak, the Hound of Khorne
5x Flesh Hounds
Daemons of Slaanesh
1x Infernal Enrapturess
3x Fiends of Slaanesh
5x Seekers of Slaanesh
- A 24-page Wrath and Rapture booklet, describing the endless and ever-shifting dimension utterly devoid of reason and logic that is the Realm of Chaos (if such a thing is even possible). The concept of the Great Game played (and fought) between the Dark Gods is introduced, in which Khorne and Slaanesh are two of the fiercest rivals. There is an entire section of the nature of daemonic names, and there are also three tables of such names for you to generate for your Daemons.
- A 24-page Denizens of the Warp booklet, which introduces tales of murderous conflicts fought between the daemonic legions of Khorne and Slaanesh in the 41st Millennium. Also included are three Echoes of War missions and a campaign to help you refight these battles, as well as Stratagems and a full set of datasheets for the models included in the box.
- A 24-page Bane of the Mortal Realms booklet, describing an exciting storyline that led to bitter war between the rival Chaos powers and providing a trio of battleplans to refight them. It also includes full sets of warscrolls for all of the Khornate and Slaaneshi miniatures in the box, as well as their allegiance abilities and warscrolls, and two warscroll battalions.
- A double-sided token sheet containing two 9" range rulers, a Prey of the Blood God marker (used to identify Karanak's prey), Khornate and Slaaneshi wound markers, and six numbered objective markers.