Psychic Awakening: Ritual of the Damned
Warhammer 40000 Rulebook is a 280-page hardback, this is the essential book for any fan of Warhammer 40,000 – everything you need to know to collect, build, paint and play with Citadel miniatures.
The Core Rules explain everything you need to play to play Warhammer 40,000. Moving, shooting, using psychic powers, charging, fighting and morale tests are covered, giving you the basic framework to play with. You can play a game using only these 8 pages, bolting on more advanced and complex rules when you and your opponent are ready.
Three Ways to Play
Advanced Rules While the Core Rules provide with you with everything needed to play, the Advanced Rules are a selection of rules and expansions that can be used to play with your miniatures the way that you want to. With these rules, there are always new challenges to face, new battles to fight, and new ways to play:
Dark Millennium the book contains a full detailing of the state of the galaxy after the events of the Gathering Storm – the major players, the struggles they face and the sheer grimness of eternal war, as Chaos threatens to engulf Humanity.
This Citadel Shade or wash is designed to flow over other colours and into the recesses of a miniature helping to really bring out the detail. It is a non toxic, water based acrylic paint designed for use on all types of miniature, including the Games Workshop range of miniatures manufactured for the Warhammer 40,000, Warhammer Fantasy Battle and Lord of the Rings games sytems. 24ml pot
Nihilakh Oxide is a wash that allows any painter to add a verdigris finish to their models. It's an opaque wash that can be applied to the recesses and cracks of a miniature to represent the weathering of brass or bronze. It can be applied straight from the pot, either sparingly for picking out small details, or across a large surface. This pot contains 12ml of Citadel Technical: Nihilakh Oxide. As with all of our paints, it is a non-toxic, water-based acrylic paint designed for use on plastic, metal, and resin Citadel miniatures.
This Warhammer 40,000 box set contains everything you need to make a 6-man Eldar Harlequin Troupe armed with sword and shuriken pistol, including the option to include a Troupe Master. The box includes:
Alongside all of these weapon options there are 2 complete masked heads as well as a further 5 heads with space to add one of the 13 individually designed face masks. Also included are 6 weapons pouches.
There is a huge amount of variety for both posing and choosing weapons options and all of the components in this kit are fully interchangeable with the other Harlequin plastic kits.
This multi-part plastic warhammer 40,000 kit contains 80 components with which to make a 6-man Harlequin Troupe. Also included are 6 x 25mm round bases and a Harlequins transfer sheet.
We recommend Games Workshop paint and Citadel plastic glue.
Codex: Harlequins contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for Harlequins collectors. Within this 80-page hardback, you’ll find:
- A history of the Harlequins, covering the tragic fall of the Aeldari and the Harlequins’ worship of Cegorach, a trickster god who escaped the fate of the other gods – thus protecting his worshippers from the terrible predations of Slaanesh;
- Weapons of the Lethal Art: an array of elegant, deadly weapons and wargear employed by the Harlequins; - The Great Stage: a galactic map featuring the locations of Craftworlds, webway gates, Exodite worlds and certain planets of interest to the Harlequins – Imperial and Necron;
- The Black Library: a description of this fabled realm within the webway, containing the sum total of Aeldari knowledge, which the Harlequins protect;
- Harlequin Masques: the structure and organisation of a Masque, an army and company of players both, the collectives by which Harlequins wage war, including examples of numerical runes and Troupe markings;
- Descriptions of 10 Masques and their iconic runes – The Midnight Sorrow, The Veiled Path, The Frozen Stars, The Dreaming Shadow, The Soaring Spite, The Silent Shroud, The Dance Without End, The Twisted Path, The Shattered Mirage, and The Reaper’s Mirth;
- The Dance of Ages: a timeline of major events and battles in the history of the Harlequins, from the Fall to the present times;
- Background on each unit available to a Harlequins army;
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, with example armies featuring everything from individual images of models to battle scenes on terrain.
Everything you need to get a Harlequins army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
- 9 datasheets providing rules for using every Harlequins unit in your games of Warhammer 40,000 – including the Webway Gate, an Aeldari scenery piece;
- Weapons of the Masques: profiles for all weapons and wargear of the Harlequins, ranged and close-combat - Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
- Wayfarers of the Labyrinth: rules for Battle-forged armies, including:
- 6 Masque Forms: bonus abilities specific to the following Masques – The Midnight Sorrow, The Veiled Path, The Frozen Stars, The Soaring Spite, The Dreaming Shadow and The Silent Shroud;
- 25 unique Stratagems, including 5 for the following specific Masques – The Frozen Stars, The Dreaming Shadow, The Soaring Spite, The Midnight Sorrow, The Veiled Path and The Silent Shroud;
- Enigmas of the Black Library: 13 weapons and artefacts available only to the Harlequins;
- Phantasmancy Discipline: 6 psychic powers specific to Harlequins models with the Psyker keyword;
- 6 unique Warlord Traits for the Harlequins with a further 6 for the following Masques: The Frozen Stars, The Dreaming Shadow, The Soaring Spite, The Midnight Sorrow, The Veiled Path and The Silent Shroud;
- 6 Tactical Objectives unique to the Harlequins.
Triumvirate Of The Ynnead contains 3 miniatures enabling you to field the eponymous formation from The Gathering Storm: Fracture of Biel-Tan.
This Warhammer 40,000 box includes:
Supplied with 3 Citadel 32mm Round bases, 1 Citadel 40mm Round base and 1 Citadel 105x70mm Oval base.
Horticulous Slimux is multi-part plastic kit containing the components necessary to assemble one model. Loaded with detail, this is a model with many points of interest – Horticulous himself is a manic-looking chap, spindly yet muscular, with an enormous eye in the centre of his head. He’s clutching his enormous lopping shears, which are used both to tend to his garden and execute enemies, and carries a host of plants, potions, fertilisers and mushrooms, all for later planting. Mulch, his massive snail-like steed, drags his Gruntleplough behind him, attached to his shell with 3 chains. A Nurgling is lashed to a rod, dangling in front of Mulch’s face, encouraging him to lurch ever forward in hope of a tasty snack – the Nurgling appears to find this hilarious!
This model comes as 32 components, and is supplied with a Citadel 105x70mm Round base. Horticulous Slimux can be added to both Warhammer 40,000 and Warhammer Age of Sigmar armies.
Flesh Eater Courts: Battletome
Bound by the madness of their kings, the Flesh-eater Courts surge across the land in search of their next grisly feast.
Battletome: Flesh-eater Courts is the comprehensive guide to collecting and fielding the cannibalistic monstrosities of the Flesh-eater Courts. In thrall to a deep delusion, these unwitting servants of Death believe themselves to be noble knights and warriors – instead, they are savage, degenerate killers.
In this 88-page hardback battletome, you’ll learn the history of the Flesh-eater Courts in the Mortal Realms, from their long-lost origins as noble courts, through to their hard-fought battles in the Soul Wars, all illustrated with dark and sumptuous art. You’ll discover how their strange society operates – a vile pastiche of mannered courtly life with a distinctly macabre twist. The battletome goes on to cover just how the Flesh-eater Courts go to war, showcased by several themed warscroll battalions and all the warscrolls needed to field an army of cannibals on the tabletop – from the serried, scrabbling ranks of the Crypt Ghouls to towering monstrosities like the Royal Zombie Dragon.
You’ll be able to customise your Flesh-eater Courts army with a host of allegiance abilities, including rules for different Grand Courts, which allow you to dedicate your mordants to one of the legendary Flesh-eater Court kingdoms.
Battletome: Flesh-eater Courts lets you customise your champions with a selection of sinister artefacts, as well as a blood-drenched spell lore that allows you to enhance the dark strength of your units. The included Path to Glory rules and bespoke missions are perfect for learning your army’s rules, while for collectors, a showcase of beautifully painted miniatures, alternative colour schemes and painting tips are fantastic for inspiring your own army.
This book contains:
- 13 warscrolls, 3 Endless Spell warscrolls and a warscroll for the Charnel Throne terrain piece.
- 9 warscroll battalions that reward themed armies with special rules
- The Lore of Madness – a special set of spells for Flesh-eater Courts Wizards
- Background, allegiance abilities, command traits and artefacts of power for each of the following Grand Courts: Morgaunt, Hollowmourne, Blisterskin, and Gristlegore
- A gallery of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures to inspire your own work
- Pitched Battle profiles for all units
If you’re looking to conquer the Mortal Realms with dark magic, sinister tricks and savage force, this is the army for you!
These highly detailed pieces of terrain allow you to build your very own dark and gritty corner of the Necromundan Underhive. They can be used to make a variety of board sizes, from narrow corridors and abandoned dwellings, to sprawling industrial complexes.
This contains a set of four 12" square plastic Zone Mortalis floor tiles. They are fully compatible with the contents of the Necromunda: Dark Uprising boxed game and other Zone Mortalis terrain kits.
Dark Angels: Master Lazarus
An HQ choice for the Dark Angels Chapter, Master Lazarus makes for an exceptional melee fighter – especially against his chosen prey, enemy psykers. Meanwhile, the Spiritshield Helm he carries protects him from the baleful influence of those who would seek to use the warp against him.
Master Lazarus can instead be assembled as an unnamed Primaris Captain with a choice of helmeted or unhelmeted head. Instead of carrying the Spiritshield Helm, the Primaris Captain can be equipped with a bolt rifle and a choice of power sword or power fist.
This 22-piece plastic set makes one Master Lazarus and is supplied with 1x Citadel 40mm Round Base.