The greatest Warhammer 40,000 Chaos Champions are the Chaos Lords - men with the incredible vision and strength to bind the forces of Chaos to their will. Warhammer 40,000 Chaos Lords are supreme warriors, having fought and led men in battle for hundreds of years. The Chaos Lord's undying devotion is rewarded with numerous gifts of power, unholy artefacts and physical mutation.
This boxed set contains enough parts to build 1 plastic Warhammer 40,000 Chaos Terminator Lord with a variety of Chaos symbols and weaponry.
This Retributor Armour Citadel Layer paint, made by Games Workshop, is designed to be used over a base coat without mixing. It is a non-toxic, water based acrylic paint designed for use on all types of miniature, including the Games Workshop range of miniatures manufactured for the Warhammer 40,000, Warhammer Fantasy Battle and Lord of the Rings games sytems.
Mark 3 Space Marines for Warhammer 40,000 is a multi-part plastic kit containing the parts necessary to assemble 10 Space Marines in Mark III 3 ‘Iron’ power armour, ready to add to any Space Marine or Chaos Space Marine collection. They come with a host of armament options:
This kit can be used as a standard Tactical Squad in games of Warhammer 40,000, and is supplied with 10 Citadel 32mm Round bases.
Codex: Chaos Space Marines is your complete guide to the Heretic Astartes – a brotherhood of superhuman traitors hell-bent on destroying the Imperium they once helped build.
In this codex, you'll discover how the Chaos Space Marines came to be, their dark plans for the Imperium, and how they fight. Lore and timelines explore the long, shadowed history of these malefic warriors, from the dark days of the Horus Heresy to their renewed assault on realspace following the opening of the Cicatrix Maledictum. Collected art and illustrations bring the dark world of the Chaos Space Marines to life, while rules allow you to field an army from the Black Legion, Alpha Legion, World Eaters, Night Lords, Word Bearers, Emperor's Children, Iron Warriors, as well as renegade warbands, including ones of your own devising.
You'll be able to choose from a dark arsenal, containing everything from frothing, zealous Cultists to daemonforged war engines like the Defiler. Faction rules let you tailor your strategy and tactics to the legendary Traitor Legions, like the bloodthirsty World Eaters or relentless Iron Warriors, while a huge set of Stratagems offer you all manner of dirty tricks to unleash on your foes.
Meanwhile, the book is a fantastic resource for collectors, containing tips for building your army, examples of Chaos Space Marines forces, and loads of invaluable reference material and alternative colour schemes for painters.
This book contains:
- Lore and art exploring the history and goals of the Chaos Space Marines
- A showcase of beautifully painted miniatures
- 53 datasheets providing rules for using Chaos Space Marines in your games of Warhammer 40,000, including a datasheet for the Noctilith Crown scenery piece
- Profiles for all weapons and wargear of the Chaos Space Marines, including 5 different Chaos icons
- Legion Traits – specific special rules for the Black Legion, Alpha Legion, Iron Warriors, Night Lords, Word Bearers, World Eaters, Emperor’s Children, and Renegade Chapters
- 24 unique Stratagems, including 7 specific to particular Legions
- Prayers to the Dark Gods: 6 prayers for any Chaos Space Marines with the Priest keyword and 4 Mark of Chaos prayers for those dedicated to a singular deity
- The Dark Hereticus and Malefic psychic disciplines, 12 psychic powers for Pskers of the Chaos Space Marines, and 3 Mark of Chaos psychic powers
- Artefacts of Chaos – 14 weapons and artefacts available only to Chaos Space Marines
- Warlord Traits for the Chaos Space Marines, including 7 specific to particular Legions
- Points values for every unit, weapon and piece of wargear for use if you are playing a matched play game, or a game that uses a points limit
- 6 Tactical Objectives unique to the Chaos Space Marines
This is an updated version of Codex: Chaos Space Marines, containing new art, lore and updated rules encompassing new content from Imperium Nihilus: Vigilus Ablaze, including Prayers to the Dark Gods, updated units, and more. If you already own a copy of Chaos Space Marines and Vigilus Ablaze, you'll find this book a handy compilation. However, you do not need a copy of the original codex or Vigilus Ablaze to use this product!
Chaos Space Marines Terminators are a heavily armoured Chaos Space Marines unit. You get a 5-man multipart plastic kit, with multiple head and weapon options. Chaos Terminators are heavily armoured veterans clad in debased suits of Tactical Dreadnought armour. They form the elite of their masters’ warbands, for though they are ponderous compared to their power armour-clad comrades, nothing short of a dedicated anti-tank laser can stop a Terminator in full stride. Spiked trophy racks protrude from massive shoulders, the skulls of the enemy a barbaric testament to their wearer’s martial prowess. Helmets have grown into bestial masks that sprout great tusks and razored horns, many of which have fused directly into the skulls of their wearers. Chaos Terminators are excellent all-round fighters. Not only does their Terminator armour lend them superior survivability to other Chaos Space Marine units, but their towering size and grisly trophy racks really sets them apart on the battlefield. The set includes 5 multipart plastic Chaos Terminators, each of which can be equipped with a variety of melee and ranged weapons. The following weapon options are included in the kit. - 1 chain axe - 1 chainfist - 1 power sword - 1 power axe - 1 power maul - 2 power fists - 2 lightning claws - 1 heavy flamer - 1 reaper autocannon - 5 combi-weapons
Chaos Space Marines Havocs are the long range heavy weapons specialists of the Chaos Space Marines is a 5-man multipart plastic kit, with multiple weapon options. The spare heavy weapons are compatible with the Chaos Space Marines squads. Havocs provide the Traitor Legions with devastating anti-infantry and anti-armour firepower, dominating large swathes of the battlefield with volley after punishing volley. Such is the blood-pounding thrill of pouring heavy fire into the enemy ranks that many Havocs become obsessed by the power their weapons afford them. They see themselves as gods of the battlefield, blasting the insect vermin of the enemy into oblivion with each twitch of the finger. If it’s heavy fire support you're after, Havocs offer you everything you need and more, with a variety of murderous weaponry with which to annihilate your enemies – be they infantry or heavily armoured targets. The set includes 4 multipart plastic Havocs that can be equipped with a heavy weapon chosen from the following options in the kit: - 2 autocannons - 2 heavy bolters - 2 lascannons - 2 missile launchers - 1 reaper chaincannon Also included is a multipart plastic Aspiring Champion that can be equipped with any of the following weapon options in the kit: - 1 plasma gun - 1 meltagun - 1 flamer - 1 power maul - 1 chainsword
Dark Apostles make up the priesthood of the Dark Gods. Just as the Chaplains of the loyalist Space Marines uphold the creeds of their Chapters, the Dark Apostles devote their lives to the propagation of the unholy word, actively spreading the worship of Chaos across the galaxy. Their efforts do not go unrewarded – Dark Apostles are surrounded by daemonic auras of protection that shimmer and writhe as they chant their blasphemous prayers.
The Dark Apostle set is a 3-model, multipart plastic kit. The Dark Apostle is an integral HQ choice in a Chaos Space Marines army and can be accompanied by a pair of Dark Disciples. The Dark Apostle bears an accursed crozius and a fell daemonic tome. In battle, he can chant prayers to beseech the Dark Gods for their unholy blessings. The relics of corruption carried by the Dark Disciples aid their master in his prayers to the Chaos Gods.
This kit builds one Dark Apostle and two Dark Disciples. It is supplied in 19 plastic components and comes with one 40mm Citadel Round Base and two 25mm Citadel Round Bases.
Book 2 of the Psychic Awakening Series
The epic Psychic Awakening series continues with Faith & Fury. This campaign book features a host of new rules for both the Adeptus Astartes and Heretic Astartes alike – as well as codex expansion's worth of rules for the mighty Black Templars Chapter! The campaign book also tells a sweeping narrative recounting the tapestry of heroism and villainy woven around the world of the Talledus System.
Inside this 96-page book, you'll find:
- Exciting background that describes how the time of the Great Rift found the Imperium reeling, assailed on a million fronts by the surging forces of Chaos. The Indomitus Crusade ventured deeper into occupied territory only to discover that the predations of the Great Enemy had intensified. The story then focuses on Talledus sub-sector – how the taint of Chaos had begun to take root there, lurking unnoticed for many years before the Great Rift enabled the Word Bearer fleets to make warp transit to the heart of the sub-sector.
- Missions that allow you to recreate some of the most pivotal battles during the conflict, and war zones that let you bring your battles to some of the most distinctive sites that were fought over.
- Expanded army rules for the Black Templars, including Warlord Traits, Stratagems, relics, Tactical Objectives and even a name generator for the legendary crusaders of Dorn!
- Expanded army rules for the Adeptus Astartes, including Chapter-specific Litanies of Battle as well as upgrades to Chaplains, Techmarines, Librarians, Apothecaries, Ancients, and Company Champions, providing more in-depth rules for these Chapter heroes.
- Expanded army rules for the Heretic Astartes, including Malicious Volleys, Daemon weapons, new Warlord Traits, Stratagems, relics, Tactical Objectives and name generators for each of the following Chaos Space Marine Legions: Word Bearers, Night Lords, Alpha Legion, Iron Warriors, Emperor's Children, and World Eaters.