Striding onto the battlefield like a demigod of war, the Despoiler scowls at the mortal chattel before him. He is an ender of worlds, a destroyer of hope, a bane unto the galaxy itself. Yet he is not beyond the siren call of battle, and leads his Black Legion to acts of pitiless slaughter whenever a worthy foe is near. Abaddon the Despoiler is the ultimate Chaos character. Terrifyingly capable on the battlefield, he'll transform any army of Chaos Space Marines into a deadlier fighting force, either by causing carnage on the front lines or lending invaluable aura abilities to nearby troops. This kit brings Abaddon to life in magnificent detail, drawing on three decades of art and lore to create a definitive representation of this iconic character. No detail has been spared – with baroque armour, intricate mechanical detail and grisly trophies, it’s a pleasure to paint and will immediately stand out from the rest of your collection. Even the base has a wealth of sculpted detail to help show Abaddon in all his dark glory! You'll even be able to customise your Abaddon with optional extras. You can model yours with or without the cape depending on your preference, while a choice of three heads is provided to ensure that your model fits your interpretation of the Warmaster. One features Abaddon’s classic grimace, another bears the likeness of Horus, while the last features an ominous rebreather. This kit is supplied in 31 plastic components, and comes with a 60mm round base.
Multi-part plastic kit
A brand-new Chaos Space Marines character, Armed with a Daemon-touched relic, the Helspear, and equipped with a jump pack
Skulltaker is Khorne’s immortal champion and the greatest of all Bloodletters. Ever seeking worthy skulls for his master, he scans the battlefield for the enemy’s greatest champion, bellowing his challenge before moving in to end yet another storied life.
Skulltaker is a savage hero-slayer. Usable in both Warhammer 40,000 and Warhammer Age of Sigmar, he'll make short work of any of your opponent’s champions in close combat, as well as driving your Bloodletters to fight even harder.
This set allows you to add Skulltaker to your own armies. Featuring a classic Chaos aesthetic coupled with the best modern miniatures design techniques, it’s a treat for painters too, featuring all sorts of intricate details – and, of course, a lot of skulls!
This kit is supplied in 14 plastic components and comes with a scenic 40mm round base featuring pre-sculpted detail.
War continues to ravage the sentinel world of Vigilus, yet the fighting is about to escalate to a whole new level. The dreaded Warmaster himself, Abaddon the Despoiler, has arrived at the head of a vast Chaos fleet. Even the tactical genius of Marneus Calgar will be tested to its limits if he is to ensure the planet’s survival, for the Black Legion have consigned worlds beyond counting to slavery and death.
Imperium Nihilus: Vigilus Ablaze is packed with exciting background and new rules that enable you to refight the exciting events described in the book. Here’s what you will find inside:
- Background of the War of Nightmares – the thrilling final stage of the war on Vigilus – leading up to its epic climax of as one of the Imperium’s greatest champions faces its most terrible foe in personal combat
- Detailed accounts of the major events and battles that took place across Vigilus as the Warmaster’s forces sought to bring the world to its knees, including campaign deployment maps and details of key environmental features
- Details of the various armies that fought in this campaign, including descriptions of key actions, illustrations of major figures, regimental breakdown of battlegroups, heraldries, and deployment maps
- Campaign rules allowing you to bring the narrative of this book to life on your tabletop
- Guidance on organising and running a Vigilus campaign, including an extra layer of rules specific to the narrative: a Nihilus Events table and 12 narrative play missions (6 Crucible of War, 6 Echoes of War), as well as additional special rules and Stratagems based on the events of the War of Nightmares
- Six exciting battlezones to use in your games of Warhammer 40,000, each offering new tactical challenges and rules to represent varied battlefield environments, including rules for fighting battles aboard spaceships, amid raging infernos and more besides
- New and updated datasheets for 12 Daemon and Chaos Space Marine units (including Abaddon the Despoiler, as well as the Noctilith Crown and Skull Altar scenery pieces), 6 Prayers to the Dark Gods for use by models with the Priest keyword (and an additional Prayer for each of the four Chaos Powers), army abilities common to many of the Chaos units, as well as weapon profiles and points values
- Eight Specialist Detachments, each including Warlord Traits, Relics, and Stratagems unique to each Detachment
- Rules for the Black Legion, including eight bespoke Stratagems as well as six Relics, Warlord Traits, and Tactical Objectives unique to Abaddon’s traitor Legion
- Rules for Renegade Space Marine Chapters that have thrown in their lot with the Warmaster, including eight bespoke Stratagems as well as six Relics, Warlord Traits, and Tactical Objectives
18ml Pot of Citadel Contrast paint.
18ml Pot of Citadel Contrast paint.
18ml Pot of Citadel Contrast paint.
Warcry Card Packs - Choose your faction from the options!
Each sets contains an abilities card in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, and Russian, as well as several fighter cards. Please note that a copy of the Warcry Core Book is needed to use this set.
The Pact of Bones is broken – and the Feast of Bones has begun!
Embark on some of the most brutal combat the Mortal Realms has ever seen in Feast of Bones – a battlebox that pits the ravenous Ogor Mawtribes against the relentless Ossiarch Bonereapers. In this set, you'll find almost everything you need to build and battle with two armies, with models, rules, lore and accessories that make gaming out of the box simple. Whether you're looking to kick off an Ogor Mawtribes or Ossiarch Bonereapers collection, or just want hours of awesome gaming with a friend, this is the set for you!
Inside, you'll find:
- 26 multipart, beautifully sculpted Citadel miniatures
Unleash the Ogor Mawtribes with 6 Ogor Gluttons, 2 Leadbelchers, 1 Ironblaster and a plastic Ogor Tyrant available first in this set, or march for Nagash with 10 Mortek Guard, 3 Necropolis Stalkers, 2 Morghast Archai and Vokmortian, sinister Master of the Bone-tithe.
- The 40-page Feast of Bones book
Discover the story and armies of Feast of Bones with lore, art and rules that explore both forces and the reasons for their conflicts, including warscrolls and two warscroll battalions that let you game with the models right out of the box.
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar Core Rules
Get started easily with this 16-page booklet that guides you through how to play Warhammer Age of Sigmar.
- 8 Warscroll Cards
Make tracking your rules mid-battle simple with these easy-reference Warscroll Cards.
- A Double-Sided Token Sheet
Perfect for tracking ongoing effects in your battle like spells, command points and more.
These highly detailed pieces of terrain allow you to build your very own dark and gritty corner of the Necromundan Underhive. They can be used to make a variety of board sizes, from narrow corridors and abandoned dwellings, to sprawling industrial complexes.
This contains a set of four 12" square plastic Zone Mortalis floor tiles. They are fully compatible with the contents of the Necromunda: Dark Uprising boxed game and other Zone Mortalis terrain kits.