Chaos Daemons Codex is one of a series of supplements for Warhammer 40,000. Each book in the series describes in detail an army, its history and its heroic individuals.
The formula contains a new acrylic resin with properties until now impossible to obtain in a waterbased acrylic. The resistence, hardness and covering power of Model Air is superior to any know acrylic for airbrushing. The pigments used for airbrush colours need to be ground to the finest possible consistency to avoid obstruction of the airbrush valves. The revolutionary milling process of the pigments used in the Model Air formula gives the modelpainter technical assurance and finest texture when applying the colours to the model, and produces a very superior qualtity when applying the colours with a brush for misiscule details, for washes and transparencies and layered application of diluted glazes. Colours can be mixed with water,Model Air Thinner or Varnish, according to the effect desired, but we recommend the use of Model Air Thinner since this product conserves the properties of the colours. Model Air adheres excepcionally well to all surfaces. The adhesion of Model Air to resin models, plastic, steel and white metal is extraordinary. Once protected with varnish, (Gloss,Matte or Satin) Model Air can be overpainted with solvent based enamels or oilcolours: they withstand cleaning with turprntine and even a light wash with alcohol. The resistance to abrasion of the colours, once varnished is superior to any other waterbased acrylic. Model Air is presented in a 17ml. bottle with eyedropper. This packaging prevents the paint from evaporating and drying in the container.
White Dwarf, the Ultimate Warhammer Magazine. At 156 full-colour A4 pages, it’s a beast of a magazine bringing you all your favourites from White Dwarf’s long history, freshly re-imagined, alongside a whole heap of stuff you never dreamed of. We’ve got all the latest news in Planet Warhammer, Army of the Month, the Battle Report, A Tale of Four Warlords, the Ultimate Guide, Blanchitsu, Readers’ Models and much, much more. That’s not to mention that this issue is a boxed game special, bringing you 24 pages of rules for no less than 9 different games! This is simply the finest issue of White Dwarf we’ve ever made. Get one now – and check out our subscription offers, because there’s much, much more to come. Released on Friday 2 September, the first issue comes with our most amazing cover mount ever, a special gift slaughterpriest to you to celebrate the glorious return of monthly White Dwarf.
Trollblood Attachment Northkin Elder among the Northkin leadership are their revered elders, many of whom are also powerful mystics, either shamans or sorcerers who can lend the cold of the north to the power already contained in krielstones to strengthen their allies. The winds they summon can speed an army into the fray or lend bite to the winter magics of other mystics.
Warmachine Product Information:
Dark Angels Warhammer 40,000 Codex contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for Dark Angels collectors. Within this 144-page hardback, you’ll find: a dark obsession…
- The First Legion: the origins of the Dark Angels – one of the most famously secretive Chapters – their homeworld, and the dark stain on their history that motivates their crusade of vengeance;
- A guide to the Dark Angels’ Chapter organisation, with an explanation of their constant, obsessive hunt for the Fallen, along with their heraldries and Chapter markings;
- An overview of the Ravenwing and the Deathwing, specialist companies unique to the Dark Angels;
- Detailed colour schemes and heraldries of 8 successor Chapters: Angels of Redemption, Angels of Absolution, Angels of Vengeance, Blades of Vengeance, Consecrators, Disciples of Caliban, Angels of Defiance, and Guardians of the Covenant;
- In the Name of Absolution: a timeline of significant events and battles in the history of the Dark Angels;
- Background and details on each character and unit available to a Blood Angels army;
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, with example armies featuring everything from individual images of models to battle scenes on terrain.
Everything you need to get a Dark Angels army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
- 76 datasheets containing rules for every Dark Angels unit and miniature;
- Army abilities reflecting the Dark Angels’ methods of war on the tabletop;
- Armoury of the Rock: wargear both ranged and close-combat for use by Dark Angels armies;
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
- Angels of Death: rules for Battle-forged armies, including:
- 6 unique Warlord Traits available for any Dark Angels commander;
- 26 unique Stratagems;
- Relics of Caliban: a selection of 6 rare weapons and artefacts unique to Dark Angels armies;
- Interromancy Discipline: 6 psychic powers available to any Dark Angels model with the Psyker keyword;
- 6 unique Tactical Objectives.
Great Unclean One is a multi-part plastic kit containing the components necessary to assemble one model. It has an enormous gut to reveal winding intestines within. 2 different heads are available – one with symmetrical antlers and a foul grin, and one cyclopæan, featuring a hideous daemon tongue which ends in a sinister head – itself featuring a sinister daemon tongue! It can be armed with a massive bilesword or doomsday bell in the right hand, and a large bileblade or plague flail (a remarkable object which is essentially 3 skulls attached to lengths of heavy chain) in its left hand. 6 Nurglings are included, clutching items such as censers, or just hanging about – these can be added to the kit in any way that you see fit. This model comes as 59 components, and is supplied with a Citadel 130mm Round base.
Great Unclean One can be added to both Warhammer 40,000 and Warhammer Age of Sigmar armies, and the kit can optionally be used to assemble the special character Rotigus.
Chaos Daemons Data Cards Warhammer 40,000 are designed to make it easier to keep track of Tactical Objectives, psychic powers and Stratagems in games of Warhammer 40,000, this set of 80 cards – each featuring artwork on the reverse – is an indispensable tool in the arsenal of any Chaos Daemons gamer. Included: - 22 psychic power cards - 6 each for Nurgle, Tzeentch and Slaanesh, along with 3 Dark Hereticus powers for an army fielding Be’lakor, and Smite; - 19 Stratagems available to any Battle-forged Chaos Daemons army as found in Codex: Chaos Daemons, along with 3 Stratagems – Command Re-roll, Counter-Offensive and Insane Bravery – from the Warhammer 40,000 rules, available to any army; - 36 Tactical Objectives, including the 6 specific Objectives from Codex: Chaos Daemons.
Thousand Sons Codex contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for Thousand Sons collectors. Within this 104-page Warhammer 40,000 hardback, you’ll find everything you need to get a Thousand Sons army ready for games of Warhammer 40,000:
Thousand Sons Data Cards for Warhammer 40,000 Includes: