Amid constant, seething tides of war and bloodshed, burgeoning greenskin empires rise and fall. Numerous beyond belief and driven always to fight and conquer, the Orks threaten to overwhelm every single galactic empire, stronghold and race. While their thirst for battle has always proved their downfall, causing brutal infighting that keeps them from crushing all opposition, occasionally a great leader rises who is capable of unifying the squabbling tribes, and soon a Waaagh! is underway – partially a migration, partially a holy war. When the Orks are on the rampage, the galaxy trembles – and in these dark times, more Waaaghs! are rising than ever before.
Codex: Orks contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for Orks collectors. Within this 136-page hardback, you’ll find:
- The Barbarous Hordes: the history, motivations and beliefs of the Orks – a race that has avoided the angst-ridden trappings of other, more philosophical creatures by simply drawing contentment from hitting everything.
- The Green Menace: an overview of Ork society and ecology, theories on exactly how their numbers increase so quickly and details of their hangers-on – the Gretchin and Snotlings who perform menial tasks in exchange for protection.
- Greenskin Kultur: detailing Ork hierarchy, their excellence in warfare and their desire for speed and dakka, this section demonstrates the Ork way of life.
- The Ork Gods: Gork (brutal but kunnin’) and Mork (kunnin’ but brutal), gods honoured by destruction, and evoked by huge armoured war-suits designed to smash stuff up.
- Details of Ork tribes and clans, with descriptions, background and heraldry for the following: Goffs, Evil Sunz, Blood Axes, Deathskulls, Bad Moons, Snakebites, and Freebooterz.
- A selection of Ork glyphs – a list of pictorials and their meanings to help you kustomise your own Ork collection.
- Gathering the Waaagh!: war on an apocalyptic scale, Waaaghs! can swallow entire civilisations whole, gathering strength and size with every shot fired and every punch thrown. This section explains how they spontaneously erupt around particularly strong leaders.
- A galactic map showing the drastic greenskin expansion, with enormous Waaaghs! picked out in an appropriately green hue.
- A timeline of major events and battle in Ork history.
- Background on each unit available to an Ork army.
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, with example armies featuring everything from individual images of models to battle scenes on terrain.
Everything you need to get an Ork army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
- 47 datasheets providing rules for using every Ork unit in your games of Warhammer 40,000
- Gunz and Gubbinz: profiles for all weapons and wargear of the Orks, be they ranged or close combat
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in matched play games
- Ways of the Warbands – rules for Battle-forged armies, including:
- Clan Kulturs: specific rules for Goffs, Bad Moons, Evil Sunz, Deathskulls, Snakebites, Blood Axes, and Freebooterz
- Army abilities that reflect the methods of war of the Orks on the tabletop
- 26 unique Stratagems
- 6 unique Warlord Traits usable by any Ork commander, with a further 7 available to the same clans outlined in the Clan Kulturs section
- Shiny Gubbinz: 13 unique weapons and artefacts available only to Orks;
- Power of the Waaagh!: 6 psychic powers specific to Ork models with the Psyker keyword
- 6 Tactical Objectives unique to Orks
Fits Cards of This Size: 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" (63.5 x 88 MM)
Each pack of sleeves includes 50 sleeves.
All sleeves in the Fantasy Flight Supply board game sleeve line are made of clear, 100 micron-thick, non-PVC, acid-free polypropylene plastic. This means that the sleeves are durable, difficult to tear or crease, and are free of chemicals that will corrode the cards within the sleeves. The sleeves are also designed to fit cards snugly, to make shuffling and handling easy.
Examples of games with cards that this sleeve will fit: Most trading card games, X-Wing, Warmachine, Call of Cthulhu LCG, A Game of Thrones LCG, UFS, Pandemic
The main interceptor of the Resistance, the RZ-2 A-wing by Kuat Systems Engineering is the natural evolution of its predecessor. With field-tested refinements integrated into its design such as incredible maneuverability, reversible laser cannons, and precision ordnance, mastering this craft is a challenge worthy of the greatest aces.
With six ship cards—including four unique pilots—and five upgrade cards, plus the maneuver dial and tokens included in this expansion pack, the RZ-2 A-Wing Expansion Pack gives you everything you need to stand toe-to-toe with the First Order’s best!
The Mining Guild's collaboration with the Empire gives it access to state-of-the-art Sienar Fleet Systems technology, including modified TIE/ln fighters. The removal of two solar panels reduces the craft's power output in exchange for a much-needed boost to peripheral vision when weaving through treacherous asteroid fields.
Within the Mining Guild TIE Expansion Pack, you’ll find everything you need to supplement your own mining operations and keep the profits flowing. Six ship cards—including four unique pilots—are ready to take the controls of the beautifully detailed, fully assembled Modified TIE/ln Fighter miniature. Meanwhile, five upgrade cards invite you to further customize your Mining Guild TIE to suit the unique needs of your Scum squadron. Rounding out this expansion are a maneuver dial and all the tokens you need to experience this classic starfighter in a whole new way.
Boomdakka Snazzwagon is a multipart plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble a Boomdakka Snazzwagon. Designed for pure speed, it eschews the usual Orky technique of nailing every single bit of metal in the area to a vehicle – you have the option of assembling it without even the roof, exposing the roll cage. Attached to the frame is a network of exhausts and intakes that feed the enormous, powerful engine mounted in the front. As well as this engine, the front of the Snazzwagon features a massive dozer blade, with a masked Grot tightly strapped on – as if that weren’t enough manic detail, there’s a mek speshul mounted to the left side of the main air intake. The driver is leaning out of the right-hand side, leering ahead with a burna bottle ready to go, while riding shotgun is another Grot, this one waving a blasta. A bellowing Burna Boy balances on the back, burna bottle in one hand and the trigger of a big shoota in the other. This kit comes as 65 components and is supplied with a Citadel 170mm Oval base.
War! The Galactic Republic reels from the blow dealt by the the fledgling Separatist Alliance. But even in this age of uncertainty and disunion, heroes arise. Legendary Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi valiantly leads dedicated clone pilots into battle against the forces of tyranny and chaos in the Guardians of the Republic Squadron Pack for X-Wing! This pack gives you everything you need to begin building your Galactic Republic squadrons, including one Delta-7 Aethersprite miniature and two V-19 Torrent miniatures. The chosen interceptor of many Jedi, the Delta-7 allows them to use their Force-enhanced reflexes to the fullest. Behind them, clone pilots cover them from their V-19 Torrents with coordinated fire, tight formation flying, and salvoes of missilies. In addition to the miniatures, this Squadron Pack gives you the chance to further explore the potential of the Force with several new Force upgrade cards. Meanwhile, a wealth of other upgrade cards—including reprints of many common neutral upgrade cards—provide a wealth of options for customizing your squadrons.
The Delta-7 Aethersprite is an elegant craft designed to help Jedi Knights cross the gulfs between the stars in their quest to uphold justice. Equipped with an astromech for navigation, it is lightly armed but highly maneuverable, its fine-tuned controls allowing a Force-sensitive pilot to fly it with unmatched precision. With five ship cards—including four unique pilots—the Delta-7 Aethersprite Expansion Pack adds even more Jedi for you to include in your Galactic Republic squadrons, including the legendary Anakin Skywalker. Featuring an alternate paint scheme to ship included in the Guardians of the Republic Squadron Pack, this expansion also features six upgrade cards designed to get even more out of your ship and its Jedi pilots.
Orks Spearhead Detachment
An Orks Spearhead Detachment includes the following multipart plastic kits:
- 1 x Big Mek with Shokk Attack Gun (Supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base) RRP £22.50
- 1 x Mek (Supplied with a Citadel 32mm Round Base) RRP £22.50
- 2 x Killa Kans (6 miniatures, each supplied with a Citadel 60mm Round Base) RRP £56
- 2 x Deff Dreads (2 miniatures, each supplied with a Citadel 60mm Round Base) RRP £62
If these parts were bought seperately the RRP would be £163 correct July 2019
Unleash the fury of the Space Marines with these handy reference cards! Each set is great for quickly referring to your rules, making sure you’ll pick the right Stratagem or psychic powers for your battles with ease.
This pack contains:
- 36 Tactical Objectives (including 6 specific to Space Marines)
- 38 Stratagems
- 13 psychic powers (includes Smite and 6 powers each from the Librarius and Obscuration disciplines)
- 7 Litanies of Battle (for use by Chaplains)
- 3 Combat Doctrines (Devastator, Tactical, Assault)
You will need a copy of Codex: Space Marines and the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook to make full use of these cards.