Enhance the look of your Star Wars™: Legion soldiers by placing them on premium plastic bases! The Premium Trooper Bases pack contains 32 premium 27-mm round bases that can be used to upgrade trooper units such as Stormtroopers or Rebel Troopers. The bases contained in the pack include four copies of eight unique sculpts, carefully designed to look like environments at home in the Star Wars galaxy, while their neutral gray tone of plastic gives you the opportunity to paint and customize your bases to fit your army's style.
Milliput Standard - Yellow Grey
Create extra detail on your miniatures using Milliput modelling putty. Milliput modelling putty comes as a strip consisting of two colours when this is mixed it will become a yellow clay like material that can be sculpted into the desired shape.
The two sticks have a long shelf life but once mixed the resultant putty is at first soft and highly adhesive and then gradually hardens. Speed of hardening is dependant on temperature and at normal temperatures (20-25ºC) Milliput becomes rock hard in three to four hours. By the application of heat the setting time can be reduced to a few minutes.
After setting hard Milliput continues to cure and is fully cured after an elapse of time equal to the setting time at the same temperature. Once fully cured Milliput can be machined, drilled, tapped, turned, filed, sawn, sandpapered and painted. Milliput can be sandpapered and painted immediately it has set. (it is advisable to wear eye protection during this process).
Milliput is an excellent adhesive and will bond any of the following to itself or to any of the others - wood, brick, cement, metals, concrete, plastics, glass etc, but note that Milliput is not intended as a thin layer adhesive and should not be used where a paste, mucilage or thin glue is indicated. Milliput will set under water and is heat resistant up to 130°C.
The Core Manual is a 208-page softback book which contains complete rules for choosing and constructing a kill team from 16 factions in the Warhammer 40,000 range (Adeptus Astartes, Deathwatch, Grey Knights, Astra Militarum, Adeptus Mechanicus, Heretic Astartes, Death Guard, Thousand Sons, Asuryani, Drukhari, Harlequins, Necrons, Orks, T’au Empire, Tyranids and Genestealer Cults), along with background explaining the importance of kill teams to the wider battle for supremacy:
- Shadow War: this section of the book takes you through the roles of kill teams in the 41st Millennium – whether surgically removing an enemy commander or dangerous demagogue, desperately fighting their way through a battlefield to reinforce stranded comrades or finding themselves the last line of defence against an overwhelming force, every battle between kill teams tells a story of heroism and adventure;
- Heroes All: every kill team is different, but all have certain features in common – each features a charismatic, cunning or domineering leader and specialists, skilled individuals who bring vital equipment and talents;
- Theatres of War: the supreme commanders of the 41st Millennium have incredible military might at their disposal, and yet there are many scenarios in which the precise application of a small, highly trained force is appropriate. Thousands of war zones have seen drastic changes after a kill team incursion; this section describes but a few of the myriad different environments these small squads have battled in.
- Core Rules: covering the basics of Kill Team, this section takes you through exactly what you need in order to play, explains how to interpret and use datasheets, and how to set up your battle. It takes you through Battle Rounds, which consist of Initiative, Movement, Psychic, Shooting, Fighting and Morale phases with annotated, easy to follow guides and photographs;
- Fighting a Battle: here you’ll learn how the structure of your game will be defined – deciding on a mission, setting up the battlefield, and deploying your kill teams. Included is an example Open Play mission – Covert War – which serves as an easy introduction;
- Advanced Rules: this section adds a variety of optional rules for complexity and depth, recommended for use after players are familiar with the core rules. It includes different types of terrain, rules for climbing, mantling, leaping over gaps and covers damage received by falling from heights;
- Killzones: these are environment-specific rules, adding danger and advantages according to the area your miniatures find themselves in. This section includes Sector Imperialis rules, which are designed for use with the scenery found in the box;
- Missions: this section introduces 3 Open, 4 Matched and 4 Narrative play missions, showing you how to pick and choose elements from each to create your own games, the way you want to play them. It includes details of the Scouting Phase, in which planning, preparing and luck can dictate the direction of the battle to be fought. Each included mission features advice on selecting your teams, setup, deployment and victory conditions;
- Kill Teams: this section takes you through building your kill team in a thorough and easy to follow manner, covering Open, Matched and Narrative play-specific teams;
- Command Points: Matched play kill teams can be Battle-forged – this section describes the tactics specific to these teams;
- Specialists: these are experienced fighters with certain abilities, split into 9 disciplines: Leader, Combat, Comms, Demolitions, Heavy, Medic, Scout, Sniper, Veteran and Zealot, each featuring 3 exclusive Tactics. These Tactics are increasingly powerful, and are unlocked by acquiring experience during a campaign;
- Background information for each of the following factions: Adeptus Astartes, Deathwatch, Grey Knights, Astra Militarum, Adeptus Mechanicus, Heretic Astartes, Death Guard, Thousand Sons, Asuryani, Drukhari, Harlequins, Necrons, Orks, T’au Empire, Tyranids, and Genestealer Cults. This section can be used to add character to your kill team, with name and characteristic generators, faction-specific Tactics, and even quirks for each of your squad members. Each faction also features datasheets and comprehensive wargear tables with points lists and abilities.
Kill Team can be played and enjoyed in one-off missions, but included are a suite of comprehensive optional rules for fighting multiple battles in a connected series, forming a narrative of covert battles fought alongside a greater war. This section of the book walks you through a Kill Team campaign: the victory conditions, how to select missions, gain experience and upgrade your team, deal with injuries, manage resources and even escalate conflict. This includes blank command rosters and datasheets which you can photocopy and use to keep track of your campaign.
On top of all this is a miniatures showcase, brimming with inspiration photos of kill teams and battle scenes.
Enhance the look of your Star Wars™: Legion vehicles and other large units with premium plastic bases! The Premium Large Bases pack contains eight premium notched bases covering all three sizes of notched base, providing four 50-mm bases to upgrade units such as the 74-Z Speeder Bikes, two 70-mm bases to upgrade units like the AT-RT, and two 100-mm bases to upgrade units such as the AT-ST or the T-47 Airspeeder.
Bjorgen Thundrik and his crew of skyfarers were not the first among the Kharadron Overlords to search for Shadespire. The whispered rumours of the Katophranes’ treasures had reached many sky-ports, but those expeditions that were sent either returned empty-handed or did not return at all. With a hardy crew and a magnificent skyvessel at his command, Thundrik set out to achieve what all others had failed to do. This warband expansion allows you to add Thundrik’s Profiteers to your games of Warhammer Underworlds. A set of snap-fit models in coloured plastic allow you to get your warband battle-ready, fast, while a set of fighter cards making keeping track of each individual member simple. Build deadly decks for Thundrik’s Profiteers using 29 warband specific cards, and expand your library with 31 powerful Universal cards only found in this set. This set contains: 5 push-fit Thundrik's Profiteers miniatures 5 fighter cards – to represent each warrior in your games (Bjorgen Thundrik; Dead-Eye Lund; Enrik Ironhail; Garodd Alensen; Khazgan Drakkskewer). 60 cards to enhance your fighters and provide new tactics and challenges for your games of Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault, including: - 9 Thundrik's Profiteers objectives - 10 Thundrik's Profiteers upgrades - 10 Thundrik's Profiteers ploys - 11 Universal objectives - 10 Universal upgrades - 10 Universal ploys and spells
With the advent of the necroquake, the life magic of Alarielle has been able to seep through cracks in reality back into Shadespire. Some of the Sylvaneth trapped there have stirred once more, with Ylthari and her Guardians being the first to awaken. Imbued with bountiful vigour and wrath, they seek the lost soulpods of their fallen kin. This warband expansion set allows you to add Ylthari’s Guardians to your games of Warhammer Underworlds. A set of push fit models in coloured plastic allow you to get your warband built and ready for gaming in mere minutes, while fighter cards let you keep track of their stats mid-game. You’ll be able to harness the unique tactics of Ylthari’s Guardians with 29 warband specific cards, including objectives, upgrades and ploys. Meanwhile, 31 Universal cards give you new options for customising your deck whichever warband you play. This set contains: 4 push fit Ylthari's Guardians miniatures 4 fighter cards – to represent each warrior in your games (Ylthari; Ahnslaine, Revenant Archer; Gallanghann of the Glade; Skhathael). 60 cards to enhance your fighters and provide new tactics and challenges for your games of Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault, including: - 9 Ylthari's Guardians objectives - 10 Ylthari's Guardians upgrades - 10 Ylthari's Guardians ploys and spells - 11 Universal objectives - 10 Universal upgrades - 10 Universal ploys and spells
18ml Pot of Citadel Contrast paint.
3 months out of production. Due in stock 4th Sepetmber 2019
18ml Pot of Citadel Contrast paint.
24ml Pot of Citadel Contrast Medium.
Includes Limited Edition Holographic Cards. While stocks last.
Enter the ultimate competitive miniatures game with the Warhammer Underworlds: Beastgrave core set. Inside, you'll find everything you need to start gaming in the depths of Beastgrave, with dice, models, cards and more.
The set contains:
- The complete and updated rules for Warhammer Underworlds, updated from Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault to be clearer, sharper and tighter than ever before, featuring thrilling new game mechanics like movable lethal hexes, as well as containing lore and art that explores Beastgrave itself.
- The complete Grashrak’s Ravagers warband – a pack of deadly beastmen looking to slay any who enter Beastgrave. Build your brayherd with 6 push fit plastic models, cast in brown plastic to ensure they stand out even when unpainted, plus fighter cards and a number of warband-specific cards that let you unleash their savage strategies in battle.
- The complete Skaeth’s Wild Hunt warband – a group of Kurnothi hunters with strange, nature-given power and ferocious prowess. Build your Kurnothi with 5 push fit plastic models, cast in green plastic, and build your decks with fighter cards and a number of warband-specific cards that let you harness their verdant power in battle.
- 2 double-sided gameboards that can be used to assemble your battlefield.
- (Probably) all the Warhammer Underworlds tokens you’ll ever need, including objectives, wound markers, glory points and much, much more.
- Dozens of Universal cards – gambits, objectives and upgrades that can be used by any warband, perfect for deck-building with Grashrak’s Ravagers and Skaeth’s Wild Hunt or bringing your favourite warband into Warhammer Underworlds: Beastgrave.
- 11 Dice – 5 Attack dice, 3 Defence dice and 3 Magic dice, enough for the most devastating blows, desperate defences and cataclysmic spells!
Whether you're a new player looking to start your journey, or a veteran gamer looking to update your game for Season 3, this set is a must-have.