Orlock Dice Set Necromunda is a set of 8 16mm dice are coloured in metallic silver, with black numbers and icons. The set includes all the dice you need to play Necromunda:
Warhammer Underworlds: Steelheart's Champions Sleeves
This set includes:
Warhammer Underworlds: Garrek's Reavers Sleeves
This set includes:
Warhammer 40000 Rulebook is a 280-page hardback, this is the essential book for any fan of Warhammer 40,000 – everything you need to know to collect, build, paint and play with Citadel miniatures.
The Core Rules explain everything you need to play to play Warhammer 40,000. Moving, shooting, using psychic powers, charging, fighting and morale tests are covered, giving you the basic framework to play with. You can play a game using only these 8 pages, bolting on more advanced and complex rules when you and your opponent are ready.
Three Ways to Play
Advanced Rules While the Core Rules provide with you with everything needed to play, the Advanced Rules are a selection of rules and expansions that can be used to play with your miniatures the way that you want to. With these rules, there are always new challenges to face, new battles to fight, and new ways to play:
Dark Millennium the book contains a full detailing of the state of the galaxy after the events of the Gathering Storm – the major players, the struggles they face and the sheer grimness of eternal war, as Chaos threatens to engulf Humanity.
Primaris Agressors Space Marines multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble a 3-man squad. Extremely heavily armoured, their silhouette is wider and chunkier than most Primaris Space Marines, due in no small part to the choice of auto boltstorm gauntlets or flamestorm gauntlets. There are three sets of each, with every weapon featuring pipes or belts that are fed from the enormous backpack. One set of flamestorm gauntlets features retracted barrels, as in close combat fists speak louder than flames… Should you choose the boltstorm gauntlets, the Aggressors can also take a fragstorm grenade launcher.
You have the option of assembling 3 Aggressors or 2 Aggressors and a Sergeant; a host of options are available either way. There are 6 heads for the standard Aggressors, with respirators on the mask of those using flamestorm gauntlets, and 2 more specific heads for the Sergeant. The flamestorm-wielding Aggressors have their own shoulder pads, featuring larger blast shielding to protect them from the immense operating temperatures of their weapons. Also included are reliquaries and purity seals, with special examples for Sergeants featuring extra skulls.
Primaris Aggressors come as 107 components, and are supplied with 3 Citadel 40mm Round bases.
Dark Angels Warhammer 40,000 Codex contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for Dark Angels collectors. Within this 144-page hardback, you’ll find: a dark obsession…
- The First Legion: the origins of the Dark Angels – one of the most famously secretive Chapters – their homeworld, and the dark stain on their history that motivates their crusade of vengeance;
- A guide to the Dark Angels’ Chapter organisation, with an explanation of their constant, obsessive hunt for the Fallen, along with their heraldries and Chapter markings;
- An overview of the Ravenwing and the Deathwing, specialist companies unique to the Dark Angels;
- Detailed colour schemes and heraldries of 8 successor Chapters: Angels of Redemption, Angels of Absolution, Angels of Vengeance, Blades of Vengeance, Consecrators, Disciples of Caliban, Angels of Defiance, and Guardians of the Covenant;
- In the Name of Absolution: a timeline of significant events and battles in the history of the Dark Angels;
- Background and details on each character and unit available to a Blood Angels army;
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, with example armies featuring everything from individual images of models to battle scenes on terrain.
Everything you need to get a Dark Angels army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
- 76 datasheets containing rules for every Dark Angels unit and miniature;
- Army abilities reflecting the Dark Angels’ methods of war on the tabletop;
- Armoury of the Rock: wargear both ranged and close-combat for use by Dark Angels armies;
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
- Angels of Death: rules for Battle-forged armies, including:
- 6 unique Warlord Traits available for any Dark Angels commander;
- 26 unique Stratagems;
- Relics of Caliban: a selection of 6 rare weapons and artefacts unique to Dark Angels armies;
- Interromancy Discipline: 6 psychic powers available to any Dark Angels model with the Psyker keyword;
- 6 unique Tactical Objectives.
Spiteclaws Swarm Warhammer Underworlds includes:
Chosen Axes Warhammer Underworlds contains:
4 Easy To Build, orange plastic Fyreslayers miniatures:
60 unique cards for use in games of Warhammer Underworlds: Shadespire, broken down as follows:
Orlock Cards Necromunda contains 26 extra cards:
Necromunda Gang War 2 is a 48-page softback containing:
Gangs of House Orlock This section contains the story of House Orlock – their industrial monopoly, the rebellion of a millennium ago and the absolute crushing that followed – along with a detailed breakdown of their place in the hierarchy of Necromunda, and the methods by which they flex their impressive power. It also contains full rules for founding a House Orlock gang – fighter characteristics, skills, an equipment list and a list of typical Orlock names to provide inspiration.
Hired Guns & Hangers-on This section introduces new types of fighters that can be used in both campaigns and skirmish battles, broadly defined as Hired Guns – mercenaries that will help a gang out in the short-term for pay) – and Hangers-on – trusted associates of the gang who offer services other than fighting. When attached to a gang, they can make up for certain gaps and shortcomings in skills and equipment. Rules for 6 different fighters are included.
Underhive Perils In this section you’ll find rules for the Underhive Badzone Delta-7 board tiles (sold separately). 15 different hazards are described, with rules for Zone Mortalis battles and suggestions for their use in Sector Mechanicus battles. Dramatis Personae Dotted about the book you’ll find background and rules for 7 infamous characters – Grendl Grendlsen, Yolanda Skorn, Eyros Slagmyst, Krotos Hark, Gor Half-horn, The Deserter and Yar Umbra – who can be allied with or recruited by your gang, whichever House you’re running.
Also included: - Underhive Armoury: this contains rules for weapons, armour and wargear available in Necromunda: Underhive and Gang War 1; - Skills: contains all of the skills available to fighters, divided into skill sets for ease of reference; - Reference: a summary of key tables players are most likely to need to refer to during play, along with Hired Guns profiles.
Necromunda Underhive Badzone Delta 7 contains 9 tiles, the same size as the tiles found in the Necromunda: Underhive boxed game, and the hazards upon them include: