Necromunda Underhive Board Game takes place in and beneath the great hive cities. Desperate and brutal gangs battle each other for supremacy both to write their names large in history and lay claim to some of the planet's resources which are small and so highly prized and valued.
Life in a Necromunda gang is brutal and can often come to an abrupt end, but it's preferable to life in the Necromunda factories.
The Necromunda Underhive Box Set has everything you need to play the game:
If you've played Necromunda before you'll recognise a streamlined version of the game you know and love. If you're new to Necromunda you'll feel right at home in the Underhive before you know it!
Goliath Gang Dice Set Necromunda contains 20 dice and include regular, injury, firepower and scatter dice. Dice are Copper and black coloured.
Barricades & Objectives Necromunda are all important in Necromunda to block line of sight and to well just plain hide behind! This plastic gaming set includes:
Bulkhead Doors Necromunda contains 14 doors, ideal for larger games of Necromunda.
Necromunda Underhive Badzone Delta 7 contains 9 tiles, the same size as the tiles found in the Necromunda: Underhive boxed game, and the hazards upon them include:
Gang War Expansion Book 1 Necromunda is a 64 page rulebook supplement for the Necromunda Underhive game. This is the first of many supplements for the game. The additional rules include:
An essential add on to your Necromunda Underhive game.
Goliath Gang Necromunda are hulking brutes, each a massive hulking musclular brute ready to be unleashed. Far larger and stronger than an ordinary human much more like a Ogre
Model your own Goliath gang or add to the miniatures found in the Necromunda: Underhive box with this set of 10 plastic miniatures.
They have been designed to deliver a large variety of choices so that every gang modelled can be that little bit different to every other
This Necromunda box includes:
Escher Gang Necromunda is unique among the great Houses, as its gangs are entirely women. Masters of chemical manipulation, what an Escher may lack in terms of strength, she more than makes up for in speed, skill and psychotic flair.
Assemble an Escher gang, or add to the miniatures in the Necromunda: Underhive box with this set of 10 plastic miniatures.
They provide a massive amount of variety and options in assembly, meaning every gang will be unique.
This Escher Gang box includes:
Orlock Dice Set Necromunda is a set of 8 16mm dice are coloured in metallic silver, with black numbers and icons. The set includes all the dice you need to play Necromunda:
Necromunda Gang War 2 is a 48-page softback containing:
Gangs of House Orlock This section contains the story of House Orlock – their industrial monopoly, the rebellion of a millennium ago and the absolute crushing that followed – along with a detailed breakdown of their place in the hierarchy of Necromunda, and the methods by which they flex their impressive power. It also contains full rules for founding a House Orlock gang – fighter characteristics, skills, an equipment list and a list of typical Orlock names to provide inspiration.
Hired Guns & Hangers-on This section introduces new types of fighters that can be used in both campaigns and skirmish battles, broadly defined as Hired Guns – mercenaries that will help a gang out in the short-term for pay) – and Hangers-on – trusted associates of the gang who offer services other than fighting. When attached to a gang, they can make up for certain gaps and shortcomings in skills and equipment. Rules for 6 different fighters are included.
Underhive Perils In this section you’ll find rules for the Underhive Badzone Delta-7 board tiles (sold separately). 15 different hazards are described, with rules for Zone Mortalis battles and suggestions for their use in Sector Mechanicus battles. Dramatis Personae Dotted about the book you’ll find background and rules for 7 infamous characters – Grendl Grendlsen, Yolanda Skorn, Eyros Slagmyst, Krotos Hark, Gor Half-horn, The Deserter and Yar Umbra – who can be allied with or recruited by your gang, whichever House you’re running.
Also included: - Underhive Armoury: this contains rules for weapons, armour and wargear available in Necromunda: Underhive and Gang War 1; - Skills: contains all of the skills available to fighters, divided into skill sets for ease of reference; - Reference: a summary of key tables players are most likely to need to refer to during play, along with Hired Guns profiles.
32mm Bases Necromunda
Necromunda Gang War 3 is a 90 page softback supplement containing:
- Gangs of House Van Saar: This section contains the story of House Van Saar – their love of all things technological, their incredible artisanal skill and the secret which is rapidly killing them from within – along with a detailed breakdown of their place in the hierarchy of Necromunda, and the methods by which they exact violence upon their rivals. It also contains full rules for founding a House Van Saar gang, with gang composition and an exhaustive equipment list;
- Expanded House equipment lists, including a wide range of equipment available to Houses Orlock, Escher and Goliath;
- Brutes: add extra muscle to your gang with this new type of hanger-on, including profiles and rules for the following characters: Luther Pattern Excavation Automata and ‘Kratos’’ H-Grade Servitor Ogryn;
- The Trading Post: post-battle, gang leaders come here to barter and trade for weapons and equipment from a wide array of traders and caravans – this is a huge list of wargear, weapons, armour and status items, each with listed prices and rarity;
- Status Items: 3 new types of wargear available to the leadership of any gang, purchasable as normal from the Trading Post;
- Arbitrated Campaigns: building upon the rules presented in Gang War 1, this section expands the role of the Arbitrator, presents different kinds of campaign and introduces a host of new events and scenarios. This section includes guidance on the role of an Arbitrator, along with a collection of campaign ideas which alter the guidelines set out in the Turf War campaign system.;
- Rules for multiplayer games, with 2 specific scenarios;
- Rules and background for the following Hired Guns: Grub Targeson (AKA Grumpy Knox), Mad Dog Mono – Hive Scum, Belladonna – Noble Bounty Huntress;
- Scenery of the Underhive: a showcase of a specially built diorama that provides a glimpse into the rusting depths of a Necromundan Hive, using Citadel scenery kits to create a vast vertical environment brimming with dark shadows, sinister machines and potential flashpoints.
Orlock Gang gang is designed to use in games of Necromunda: Underhive with this set of 10 plastic miniatures. They’ve been designed to provide you with a huge amount of variety and options in assembly, meaning every gang can be unique.
Necromunda: Underhive contains a number of Tactics cards, which can be used to represent the myriad tricks and schemes employed by the gangs. Expand your games of Necromunda: Underhive – whichever gang you play – with this set of 26 extra cards. Included: - 12 Cawdor Tactics cards, which are for the exclusive use of the Cawdor gang; - 8 Gang Tactics cards, which can be used by any gang in Necromunda: Underhive; - 6 blank Fighter cards – perfect for the Champions and Leaders in your gang deck, these have been stamped with the House Cawdor crest.
Note: a copy of the Necromunda: Underhive boxed game is required to use this supplement.
The rules included with the Necromunda: Underhive boxed game cover battles between Houses Escher and Goliath – these are not the only Houses vying for supremacy of the underhives. Necromunda: Gang War 4 introduces House Cawdor; a vast empire built on unshakeable faith in the Cult of Redemption (and the discarded scraps from other clans). Along with this, the book expands upon the rules for Brutes found in Gang War 3, and introduces The Dominion Campaign – an entirely new territory-based campaign system.
Contained in the 96-page softback:
- Gangs of House Cawdor: This section contains the story of House Cawdor, who have taken the message of the Cult of Redemption to heart more fervently than any other clan – unearthing ‘blessed’ relics from the garbage, bodging together tools and building weapons with which to give themselves utterly to the Emperor. This includes a detailed breakdown of their place in the hierarchy of Necromunda, and the methods by which they exact violence upon their rivals. It also contains full rules for founding a House Cawdor gang, with gang composition and an exhaustive equipment list;
- Bionics: a selection of 7 bionic upgrades for fighters of every gang, used to repair damage sustained as a result of violence and hardship – if you have the funds, injuries can be fixed or even avoided altogether with a brief visit to a techno-chirurgeon;
- Skirmish Games: not everyone has the time to commit to a full campaign – to that end, Gang War 4 includes rules for creating gangs to use in standalone skirmishes, complete with extra skills, characteristic increases, access to weird and wonderful Rare Trade equipment and even Hangers-on and Hired Guns. There’s also guidance on using these rules in a tournament setting;
- Exotic Beasts: add Sheen birds to your House Cawdor gang with this section, expanding upon the Exotic Beasts rules found in Gang War 3;
- House Brutes: this adds new Brutes unique to each of the Great Houses of Necromunda. Includes: Escher Khimerix, Goliath ‘Zerker, Orlock Lugger Cargo Servitor, Van Saar Arachni-rig Servo Suit, and Cawdor Stig-Shambler;
- The Dominion Campaign: a brand new territory-based campaign system, Dominion Campaigns are an exhaustive campaign format which can be used instead of Turf War. Gang War 4 includes everything you need to set up and run a Dominion Campaign, including advice on campaign length, generating territories, founding gangs (with a blank roster for your own use), recruiting new fighters, gaining experience, the role of an arbitrator, advancements, gaining skills, lasting injuries, captured fighters. It also includes detailed pre-and-post-battle sequences determining how to set up your games, visiting the Trading Post, gain and control territories, and determine the criteria for your overall victor;
- New Scenarios: 6 scenarios that can be used in a Skirmish game, Campaign game or Arbitrated game: The Hit, Settlement Attack, Escape!, Murder Cyborg, Escort Mission, and Fighter Down;
- Psychic Powers: rules for using Psykers and their Wyrd Powers in games of Necromunda, with rules for Sanctioned and Non-sanctioned Psykers along with Perils of the Warp;
- Skills: a fully up to date list of all the skills available to fighters;
- Rules and background for the following Hired Guns: Slate Merdana, Orlock Road Boss and Macula his Cyber-mastiff;
Baetrum Arturos III, Guilder Bounty Hunter; and Ortruum 8-8, Psykanarium Bounty Hunter.
Designed to match the Cawdor Gang from Necromunda: Underhive, this set of 8 16mm dice are coloured copper with teal swirls, and feature white numbers and icons. The set includes all the dice you need to play Necromunda: - 3 D6, featuring the Cawdor House’s crest on the 6; - 2 Necromunda Ammo Dice, with ammo check marker; - 2 Necromunda Injury Dice, with results ranging from light injury, flesh wound and death; - 1 Necromunda Scatter Die.
House Van Saar is the technological powerhouse of Necromunda, its artisans and armourers creating the finest weapons and wargear of all the clans. Their staggering power, however, is built around a dark secret – flaws in their understanding of technology that bathe them in radiation and slowly kill them from within.
Assemble a Van Saar gang to use in games of Necromunda: Underhive with this set of 10 plastic miniatures. They’ve been designed to provide you with a huge amount of variety and options in assembly, meaning every gang can be unique.
This Necromunda box includes:
The men and women of House Cawdor are the bonepickers, scrap herders and midden-thieves of Necromunda, their vast empire built on the discarded scraps of other clans and bound together by an unshakeable faith – devotion to the Cult of the Redemption guides the actions of all members of House Cawdor, as they unearth and make use of ‘blessed’ relics from amongst the detritus of the underhive. Assemble a Cawdor gang to use in games of Necromunda: Underhive with this set of 10 plastic miniatures. They’ve been designed to provide you with a huge amount of variety and options in assembly, meaning every gang can be unique. Included: - 10 bodies – 2 each of 5 unique designs –covered in the recovered detritus they deem worthy of the Emperor, with candles, ritual bindings and nooses (!) featuring heavily. These have been designed with specific weapon options in mind, though of course you are free to model them as you see fit; - 12 heads – 2 each of 6 unique designs – with a similar selection of recycled equipment; - Weapons! There are quite a lot of these: 2 incendiary charges, 2 flails, 4 skin knives, 2 serrated blades, 4 autopistols, 4 stubbers, 4 autoguns, 2 cult icons, 2 polearms (with attached autogun), 2 heavy crossbows, 2 hand flamers and 2 more polearms (these each feature a blunderbuss lashed to the end). Supplied with 10 25mm Round bases, which feature sculpted textures that match the game board’s aesthetic.
Thermic Plasma Regulators Necromunda Sector Mechanicus are used to control the flow of scorching plasma from generator to final destination. Plasma Regulators can be used as cover but they have a tendency to leak when hit by gun fire.
This Warhammer 40,000 kit contains 2 Thermic Plasma Regulators – each is a detailed plastic scenery piece, which is compatible with the Sector Mechanicus scenery range. The main body of the Regulators feature a small platform and guard rail, from which your miniatures can fight.
Rules are included for use in games of Warhammer 40,000.
Thermic Plasma Conduits Warhammer 40000 are a series of interconnected pipes used to channel hot plasma from its generators to the equipment that uses it.
Thermic Plasma Conduits can be used as cover – this brings with it a selection of dangers, as the scorching plasma can cause drastic injuries to anyone should the pipes be breached.
This Warhammer 40,000 kit includes the following components, fully compatible with all Sector Mechanicus kits: - 12 pipes; - 4 control points; - 8 plasma fusion batteries that can be fitted into the control points – these slide in and out without glue, offering a great narrative opportunity; - 32 braces for the pipes; - 4 short, broken pipe sections; - 8 short, curved pipe sections; - 4 short end pipes.
Rules are included for use in games of Warhammer 40,000.
Sector Mechanicus Promethium Refinery is a flexible piece of scenery for use in games of Warhammer 40,000, or Necromunda.
It includes: - A central silo, which can be modelled open or closed; - 2 sets of platforms, including lots of ladders, guard rails and pulleys, for constructing multi-level pieces; - 2 sets of walkways, which too include pulleys and guard rails for adding detail; - A set of supporting structures used to hold the whole set in place; - A set of 2 frames making up an Alchomite Stack, featuring a central dome and several chimneys.
These plastic components can of course be assembled in many different ways, being modular making them perfect for games of Necromunda or Warhammer 40,0000
Thermic Plasma Conduits
This multi-part plastic kit allows you to build a set of Thermic Plasma Conduits. These pipelines have been designed for compatibility with the rest of the Sector Mechanicus range. This kit comes unpainted, and will require assembly. Rules for use in Warhammer 40,000 are included.