Necromunda Gang War 2 is a 48-page softback containing:
Gangs of House Orlock This section contains the story of House Orlock – their industrial monopoly, the rebellion of a millennium ago and the absolute crushing that followed – along with a detailed breakdown of their place in the hierarchy of Necromunda, and the methods by which they flex their impressive power. It also contains full rules for founding a House Orlock gang – fighter characteristics, skills, an equipment list and a list of typical Orlock names to provide inspiration.
Hired Guns & Hangers-on This section introduces new types of fighters that can be used in both campaigns and skirmish battles, broadly defined as Hired Guns – mercenaries that will help a gang out in the short-term for pay) – and Hangers-on – trusted associates of the gang who offer services other than fighting. When attached to a gang, they can make up for certain gaps and shortcomings in skills and equipment. Rules for 6 different fighters are included.
Underhive Perils In this section you’ll find rules for the Underhive Badzone Delta-7 board tiles (sold separately). 15 different hazards are described, with rules for Zone Mortalis battles and suggestions for their use in Sector Mechanicus battles. Dramatis Personae Dotted about the book you’ll find background and rules for 7 infamous characters – Grendl Grendlsen, Yolanda Skorn, Eyros Slagmyst, Krotos Hark, Gor Half-horn, The Deserter and Yar Umbra – who can be allied with or recruited by your gang, whichever House you’re running.
Also included: - Underhive Armoury: this contains rules for weapons, armour and wargear available in Necromunda: Underhive and Gang War 1; - Skills: contains all of the skills available to fighters, divided into skill sets for ease of reference; - Reference: a summary of key tables players are most likely to need to refer to during play, along with Hired Guns profiles.
25mm Bases Necromunda
32mm Bases Necromunda
Barricades & Objectives Necromunda are all important in Necromunda to block line of sight and to well just plain hide behind! This plastic gaming set includes:
Bulkhead Doors Necromunda contains 14 doors, ideal for larger games of Necromunda.
Necromunda: Underhive contains a number of Tactics cards, which can be used to represent the myriad tricks and schemes employed by the gangs. Expand your games of Necromunda: Underhive – whichever gang you play – with this set of 26 extra cards. Included: - 12 Cawdor Tactics cards, which are for the exclusive use of the Cawdor gang; - 8 Gang Tactics cards, which can be used by any gang in Necromunda: Underhive; - 6 blank Fighter cards – perfect for the Champions and Leaders in your gang deck, these have been stamped with the House Cawdor crest.
Like countless other worlds of the Imperium, Necromunda suffers from the curse of insurrection. Even though the Enforcers stamp out rebellion wherever they find it, there is no shortage of those willing to embrace the malevolent power of the Dark Gods. Now, the Corpse Grinder Cults prepare to launch a full-blown rebellion in the name of Khorne. Can you stop the dark uprising or will you join it?
Jump into the world of skirmish wargaming with Necromunda: Dark Uprising. Choose your gang and fight thrilling, fast-paced tactical games in one-off battles or across epic narrative campaigns where your fighters grow and develop. This boxed set is perfect whether you're new to the underhive or are a veteran ganger and contains all you need to start gaming. As well as two gangs, the box also contains 17(!) frames of scenery including Zone Mortalis columns, platforms, walls and doors.
26 plastic miniatures, each supplied with a Citadel 32mm Round Base:
– 15 Corpse Grinder Cultists – Khorne-worshiping cannibals
– 5 Palanite Enforcers – the law on Necromunda
– 6 Palanite Subjugators – heavily armed officers bringing swift justice
– A vast array of modular scenery
– Double-sided play surface
– All of the dice, tokens, cards and templates needed to play
– An Enforcer Patrol transfer sheet
Also included is a 128-page softback rulebook containing:
– Background on the rebellions that bubble under the surface of Necromunda and details of the fall of Hive Arcos
– The rules for playing games of Necromunda
– The Uprising Campaign – a complete narrative campaign featuring the desperate decline of a Hive
– Multiple scenarios that capture the feel of a Hive descending into lawlessness
– Rules for creating your own Enforcer Patrol or Corpse Grinder Cult gang
– Rules for all of the weapons and wargear available to gangs and fighters through their House Equipment lists
– Full list of all of the skills available to fighters
Around the taverns and backstreets of Necromunda there are certain names that every ganger knows – legendary Hired Guns whose deeds are spoken of with hushed awe. These are the most feared names in the underhive and, for the right fee, will aid House gangs in their fight for survival.
This set contains 25 Fighter cards, one for each of all the Dramatis Personae Hired Guns that are currently available in the game of Necromunda. Also included is a blank Fighter card, allowing you to create your own Hired Gun, using the rules presented in Necromunda: Gangs of the Underhive. Each card is a handy reference, detailing the fighter's profile, weapons, wargear, skills and cost.
The pack contains 26 cards representing the following Hired Guns:
– Yolanda Skorn, Bounty Hunter
– Krotus Hark, Bounty Hunter
– Yar Umbra, Bounty Hunter
– Grendl Grendlsen, Bounty Hunter
– Kal Jericho, Bounty Hunter
– Scabs, Hive Scum
– Aramista Dae Catallus, Bounty Hunter
– Arbelesta Raen Catallus, Bounty Hunter
– Mortanna Shroud, Bounty Hunter
– Apollus Kage, Bounty Hunter
– Freikstorn Strix, Bounty Hunter
– Rex Spires, Bounty Hunter
– Vorgen 'Gunner' Mortz, Bounty Hunter
– Thaetos 23-2, Bounty Hunter
– Grub Targeson, Hive Scum
– Mad Dog Mono, Hive Scum
– Kria Kytoro, Escher Bounty Hunter
– Slate Merdana, Orlock Bounty Hunter
– Macula, Cyber-Mastiff
– Baertrum Arturos, Bounty Hunter
– Ortrumm 8-8, Bounty Hunter
– Belladonna, Bounty Hunter
– The Deserter, Bounty Hunter
– Eyros Slagmyst, Bounty Hunter
– Gor Half-horn, Bounty Hunter
– Blank Fighter card for creating your own Hired Gun
Escher Gang Cards Necromunda contains a deck of 20 cards. House Escher are much more tactical in their approach to combat. Their tactics involve more running and underhand attacks. Exactly the opposite of the gangs they fight against.
Escher Gang Necromunda is unique among the great Houses, as its gangs are entirely women. Masters of chemical manipulation, what an Escher may lack in terms of strength, she more than makes up for in speed, skill and psychotic flair.
Assemble an Escher gang, or add to the miniatures in the Necromunda: Underhive box with this set of 10 plastic miniatures.
They provide a massive amount of variety and options in assembly, meaning every gang will be unique.
This Escher Gang box includes:
Necromunda Gang War 3 is a 90 page softback supplement containing:
- Gangs of House Van Saar: This section contains the story of House Van Saar – their love of all things technological, their incredible artisanal skill and the secret which is rapidly killing them from within – along with a detailed breakdown of their place in the hierarchy of Necromunda, and the methods by which they exact violence upon their rivals. It also contains full rules for founding a House Van Saar gang, with gang composition and an exhaustive equipment list;
- Expanded House equipment lists, including a wide range of equipment available to Houses Orlock, Escher and Goliath;
- Brutes: add extra muscle to your gang with this new type of hanger-on, including profiles and rules for the following characters: Luther Pattern Excavation Automata and ‘Kratos’’ H-Grade Servitor Ogryn;
- The Trading Post: post-battle, gang leaders come here to barter and trade for weapons and equipment from a wide array of traders and caravans – this is a huge list of wargear, weapons, armour and status items, each with listed prices and rarity;
- Status Items: 3 new types of wargear available to the leadership of any gang, purchasable as normal from the Trading Post;
- Arbitrated Campaigns: building upon the rules presented in Gang War 1, this section expands the role of the Arbitrator, presents different kinds of campaign and introduces a host of new events and scenarios. This section includes guidance on the role of an Arbitrator, along with a collection of campaign ideas which alter the guidelines set out in the Turf War campaign system.;
- Rules for multiplayer games, with 2 specific scenarios;
- Rules and background for the following Hired Guns: Grub Targeson (AKA Grumpy Knox), Mad Dog Mono – Hive Scum, Belladonna – Noble Bounty Huntress;
- Scenery of the Underhive: a showcase of a specially built diorama that provides a glimpse into the rusting depths of a Necromundan Hive, using Citadel scenery kits to create a vast vertical environment brimming with dark shadows, sinister machines and potential flashpoints.
Note: a copy of the Necromunda: Underhive boxed game is required to use this supplement.
The rules included with the Necromunda: Underhive boxed game cover battles between Houses Escher and Goliath – these are not the only Houses vying for supremacy of the underhives. Necromunda: Gang War 4 introduces House Cawdor; a vast empire built on unshakeable faith in the Cult of Redemption (and the discarded scraps from other clans). Along with this, the book expands upon the rules for Brutes found in Gang War 3, and introduces The Dominion Campaign – an entirely new territory-based campaign system.
Contained in the 96-page softback:
- Gangs of House Cawdor: This section contains the story of House Cawdor, who have taken the message of the Cult of Redemption to heart more fervently than any other clan – unearthing ‘blessed’ relics from the garbage, bodging together tools and building weapons with which to give themselves utterly to the Emperor. This includes a detailed breakdown of their place in the hierarchy of Necromunda, and the methods by which they exact violence upon their rivals. It also contains full rules for founding a House Cawdor gang, with gang composition and an exhaustive equipment list;
- Bionics: a selection of 7 bionic upgrades for fighters of every gang, used to repair damage sustained as a result of violence and hardship – if you have the funds, injuries can be fixed or even avoided altogether with a brief visit to a techno-chirurgeon;
- Skirmish Games: not everyone has the time to commit to a full campaign – to that end, Gang War 4 includes rules for creating gangs to use in standalone skirmishes, complete with extra skills, characteristic increases, access to weird and wonderful Rare Trade equipment and even Hangers-on and Hired Guns. There’s also guidance on using these rules in a tournament setting;
- Exotic Beasts: add Sheen birds to your House Cawdor gang with this section, expanding upon the Exotic Beasts rules found in Gang War 3;
- House Brutes: this adds new Brutes unique to each of the Great Houses of Necromunda. Includes: Escher Khimerix, Goliath ‘Zerker, Orlock Lugger Cargo Servitor, Van Saar Arachni-rig Servo Suit, and Cawdor Stig-Shambler;
- The Dominion Campaign: a brand new territory-based campaign system, Dominion Campaigns are an exhaustive campaign format which can be used instead of Turf War. Gang War 4 includes everything you need to set up and run a Dominion Campaign, including advice on campaign length, generating territories, founding gangs (with a blank roster for your own use), recruiting new fighters, gaining experience, the role of an arbitrator, advancements, gaining skills, lasting injuries, captured fighters. It also includes detailed pre-and-post-battle sequences determining how to set up your games, visiting the Trading Post, gain and control territories, and determine the criteria for your overall victor;
- New Scenarios: 6 scenarios that can be used in a Skirmish game, Campaign game or Arbitrated game: The Hit, Settlement Attack, Escape!, Murder Cyborg, Escort Mission, and Fighter Down;
- Psychic Powers: rules for using Psykers and their Wyrd Powers in games of Necromunda, with rules for Sanctioned and Non-sanctioned Psykers along with Perils of the Warp;
- Skills: a fully up to date list of all the skills available to fighters;
- Rules and background for the following Hired Guns: Slate Merdana, Orlock Road Boss and Macula his Cyber-mastiff;
Baetrum Arturos III, Guilder Bounty Hunter; and Ortruum 8-8, Psykanarium Bounty Hunter.
Goliath Gang Necromunda are hulking brutes, each a massive hulking musclular brute ready to be unleashed. Far larger and stronger than an ordinary human much more like a Ogre
Model your own Goliath gang or add to the miniatures found in the Necromunda: Underhive box with this set of 10 plastic miniatures.
They have been designed to deliver a large variety of choices so that every gang modelled can be that little bit different to every other
This Necromunda box includes:
The men and women of House Cawdor are the bonepickers, scrap herders and midden-thieves of Necromunda, their vast empire built on the discarded scraps of other clans and bound together by an unshakeable faith – devotion to the Cult of the Redemption guides the actions of all members of House Cawdor, as they unearth and make use of ‘blessed’ relics from amongst the detritus of the underhive. Assemble a Cawdor gang to use in games of Necromunda: Underhive with this set of 10 plastic miniatures. They’ve been designed to provide you with a huge amount of variety and options in assembly, meaning every gang can be unique. Included: - 10 bodies – 2 each of 5 unique designs –covered in the recovered detritus they deem worthy of the Emperor, with candles, ritual bindings and nooses (!) featuring heavily. These have been designed with specific weapon options in mind, though of course you are free to model them as you see fit; - 12 heads – 2 each of 6 unique designs – with a similar selection of recycled equipment; - Weapons! There are quite a lot of these: 2 incendiary charges, 2 flails, 4 skin knives, 2 serrated blades, 4 autopistols, 4 stubbers, 4 autoguns, 2 cult icons, 2 polearms (with attached autogun), 2 heavy crossbows, 2 hand flamers and 2 more polearms (these each feature a blunderbuss lashed to the end). Supplied with 10 25mm Round bases, which feature sculpted textures that match the game board’s aesthetic.
This set contains 52 Intrigue and Racket cards for use during a Law and Misrule Campaign, as presented in Necromunda: The Book of Judgement, including 26 Rackets for gangs to fight over and 26 Intrigues for gangs to fulfil. The cards feature all of their special rules, and can be used as a handy in-game reference, as well as when determining which Rackets are available at the start of the campaign, and which Intrigues a gang can claim during a battle.
26 Intrigues cards
26 Rackets cards
The Necromunda Rulebook, Necromunda: Gangs of the Underhive, and Necromunda: The Book of Judgement are required to use these cards.
In the underhive of Necromunda, many Bounty Hunters ply their trade – but none are as successful or infamous as Kal Jericho. Rogue, swashbuckler and illegitimate son of the world's ruler, he is expert at getting himself (and his long-suffering companion, Scabs) into danger – and fighting his way out.
Kal Jericho and Scabs can be hired by any Necromunda gang looking for a leg-up on their foes. Kal is deadly at close range, an expert shot with his two hotshot laspistols, and if any enemies survive his barrage, he's pretty handy with the duelling sabre he carries as well. If you're getting up-close and personal with an opposing gang, he's a great choice to bolster your forces. If any enemies do slip by Kal, Scabs will be watching his back. His stub gun and plasma gun ensure that he's a match for any enemy, making him a fantastic supporting player to any mission involving Kal, and giving the pair of them a place alongside any gang.
This set contains two plastic miniatures, the heroic Kal Jericho and his faithful sidekick Scabs. They come supplied in 14 components, along with two plastic Necromunda bases – 32mm for Kal, and 25mm for Scabs.
Rules for Kal Jericho and Scabs can be found in Necromunda: The Book of Peril.
The Luthor pattern Excavation Automata is a heavy construct built in imitation of the Ambull, a huge, roughly humanoid xenos creature common to hot, arid worlds. These automata are commonly used for slag mining and ash excavation. However, there is always an underhive gang waiting for the opportunity to liberate such a prized commodity and utilise it as a weapon against their rivals!
Available to any gang as a Brute option, Ambots might not be subtle – but when you can reduce a fully armoured Goliath ganger to paste in moments, you don't need to be!
This kit contains two highly customisable Ambots with two distinct poses, two different heads, plus an optional melta or grav weapon if you're looking to equip your Ambot for ranged combat. With two Ambots in the set, it’s great for splitting with a friend – after all, having one Ambot in a campaign is deadly enough, but two is a bloodbath.
This set is supplied in 112 plastic components and contains 2x 40mm Necromunda bases, featuring pre-sculpted industrial detail.
Gang tactics card are a crucial part of Necromunda games. Defend them from the worst horrors of the underhive – dripping sewage pipes, sudden attacks by ferocious beasts and gunfire* – with a set of 50 card sleeves adorned with the Necromunda eagle. They're the perfect way to ensure your cards stay safe for use long into the future.
* In the real world, this would translate to tea spillages, a cat pouncing and dice being rolled on them, respectively.
Conquer the underhive with stealth, subterfuge and sabotage with the new plastic Delaque gang! While other Clan Houses proudly proclaim their strengths, proclaiming their dominance to all who will listen, Delaque silently waits and watches, leaving others to wonder what dark thoughts the House of Secrets harbours. Lovingly designed to update the classic Necromunda gang, this kit allows you to build a deadly squad of Delaque gangers. Inside, you'll find a huge range of customisation options, allowing you to equip each ganger with deadly and unusual weapons, including exotic options like the longrifle and flechette pistol. A host of heads and accessories, meanwhile, allow you to personalise each ganger and ensure no two look alike. In short – if you've got your rules and you're raring to kick off your Delaque gang or you're bolstering an existing force, this is the place to start. This box contains 10 multipart plastic Delaque gangers and 10x 25mm Necromunda bases. Rules for your Delaque gang can be found in Necromunda Gangs of the Underhive and the December 2018 issue of White Dwarf.
Master the unconventional tactics of House Delaque with these Gang Cards! Inside, you’ll find 12 additional tactics for Delaque gangs you won’t find anywhere else, allowing you to pull off all manner of cunning tricks, plus 8 tactics cards for ANY gang. A set of 6 specially stamped Fighter Cards, meanwhile, are perfect for marking out the profiles of your chosen Leaders and Champions.
Find all the dice you need to play Necromunda in this nifty set – specially designed to match your Delaque gang. Inside the set, you’ll find three D6s with the Delaque icon on the 6, plus two ammo dice, two injury dice, and a scatter dice, cast in black and silver plastic. While we can’t guarantee they’ll roll any better, they do look awesome!
This set contains all of the dice you need to play Necromunda, in a flame colour scheme with black markings.
- 3 Necromunda Injury dice
- 1 Necromunda Scatter die
- 1 Necromunda Ammo die
- 3 D6 with the Necromunda logo on the '6'
They say that justice is blind and so is luck, so what better way to bring law and order to the underhive than with these special Palanite Enforcer dice. These 8 16mm dice are dark silver with a black swirl effect and yellow numbers/icons.
This set contains:
– 3 Six-sided dice with Enforcer icon on the 6
– 2 Necromunda Ammo dice
– 2 Necromunda Injury dice
– 1 Necromunda Scatter dice
Gangs of the Underhive is your complete guide to the House Gangs of Necromunda. Inside, you'll find everything you need to found a killer gang of your own, whether you're building a crack squad of Delaque infiltrators or a brutal pack of Goliath killers. Inside, you'll find: - A brief guide to the background and lore of each of the House Gangs battling for control of the underhive - Rules for founding a gang for House Escher, Goliath, Orlock, Van Saar, Cawdor and - for the first time - Delaque, each with their own equipment lists, skill tables and fighter characteristics - A choice of Hired Guns to add to your gang - design your own, or choose from 14 named Bounty Hunters - Options for adding a host of Hangers-on, Brutes and Exotic Beasts to your gang - from Sloppers to Sumpkrocs. - A complete and updated Trading Post, allowing you to add all manner of wargear, bionics and even pets to your gang during campaigns - 8 Skill lists for upgrading and specialising your fighters - A quick reference sheet for checking out your key information at a glance - A miniatures showcase, with beautifully painted examples of each of the six House Gangs as well as a selection of Hired Guns
Deep in the underhive, kind words and even-handed rules aren't enough to maintain order – only a boot stamping down on the throat of the ungrateful and malcontent will do.
To aid them in their task, Palanite Enforcers have an impressive range of weaponry including shotguns, boltguns, autopistols, stub guns, sniper rifles and shock batons. The models have been designed with a huge amount of variety and options in assembly, meaning that every Enforcer can be unique. In total, you'll find:
- 6 Enforcer shotguns
- 6 Enforcer boltguns
- 12 autopistols
- 6 stub guns
- 2 stub guns with flashlights
- 2 sniper rifles
- 2 shock batons
- 2 concussion carbines
- 2 magnacles
- 12 heads in 6 different designs
This plastic kit is made up of 156 components and makes 10 Palanite Enforcers. It is supplied with ten 25mm Necromunda bases and a Palanite Enforcer Patrol transfer sheet. Rules for using a Patrol can be found in The Book of Judgement.
The Necromunda Rulebook is your complete guide to gang warfare in the 41st Millennium. Packed with rules, lore, art and content previously only available through Gang War supplements, this book is a must-have for every player, providing an invaluable resource for everything from quick skirmishes to sprawling campaigns.
Inside, you’ll find:
- A closer look at the lore of the Imperium of Man, the hive worlds that serve it and Necromunda itself, plus the timeline of this iconic world
- An overview of the rules looking at the general principles of the game, how gang fighters work and everything you need to learn to get started
- The full rules, exploring each phase of the game from movement to close combat
- Rules for a host of different game types - from one-off skirmishes and tournament play to sprawling Dominion campaigns
- A huge host of scenarios and guidelines for setting up your battlefield, with rules for both close-quarters Zone Mortalis games and using Sector Mechanicus terrain.
- A set of powerful tools and rules for Arbitrators to construct their perfect campaign
- The full Skills list for Necromunda
- A quick reference sheet for checking out your key information at a glance.
Compiling both the previous Necromunda Rulebook, rules content from Necromunda supplements so far and the latest FAQs and Errata, this book is your essential companion to gaming- with it, and a copy of Gangs of the Underhive (available seperately), you’ll have all the rules you need to play. If you've always wanted to try Necromunda but never knew where to start, this is your gateway to gang warfare in the underhive.
Necromunda is a world rife with lawlessness but the denizens of the underhive know the difference between the ongoing gang squabbles and true crime.
Expand your games of Necromunda with a wealth of new rules to add even more variety, scope and excitement to your battles in the underhive. With this book you can explore the never-ending conflict between elite officers of the law and the vast criminal organisations and enterprises of Necromunda.
– Crime on Necromunda: Extensive background on the vast criminal organisations and enterprises of Necromunda
– Palanite Enforcers: Rules for fielding these elite officers of the law in Necromunda
– Criminal Alliances: Rules for forming alliances with criminal organisations
– New Campaign: The Law and Misrule campaign presents a new way to play as gangs fight over control of criminal rackets
– Black Market: A huge selection of new weapons and wargear focusing on illegal and alien equipment for gangs to use
– Hired Guns: Add Psyreena Skar, Estus Jet, Cor 'Two Guns' Coran, Vunder Gorvos, Gaen 'The Gunk Queen' Gorvos and Jonny Razor to your gang
This is an expansion to Necromunda. The Necromunda Rulebook and Gangs of the Underhive are required to use the contents of this book.
Rebellion is a poison that runs deep within Necromunda. Each time it bubbles to the surface, industries wither and populations perish, corrupted by false promises of freedom and power. Only the iron will of the Imperial House maintains a semblance of order.
Delve into the dark nooks and crannies of Necromunda where insurrection festers. Learn about the Corpse Grinder Cults, Helot Chaos Cults and Genestealer Cults and their plans to wrest control away from Lord Helmawr for their own insidious ends. Discover new Hangers-on and Hired Guns that can help you with your plans for sedition. The book also includes six alternate Uprising Campaigns and a whole suite of arbitrator tools to help with the running of a campaign and ways of enhancing individual scenarios.
This 128-page hardback book contains:
– Rules and background for the various cults, both alien and heretic, that have taken root across Necromunda
– New Hangers-on: Cadaver Merchant, Heretek and Agitator
– 18 scenarios that reflect subversive forces taking control of a hive
– 6 multiplayer scenarios
– A collection of tools to help an Arbitrator enhance players’ experience of scenarios and campaigns
– Updated Trading Post
– Rules and background for these Hired Guns: Queen Lorsha, Eightfold Harvest Lord, Abomination of Badzone 12, Hermaphage Magos, Alice Shivver, Jorth Slither and Vandoth the Fallen
This is an expansion to Necromunda. The Necromunda Rulebook and Gangs of the Underhive are required to use the contents of this book.
Necromunda Underhive Badzone Delta 7 contains 9 tiles, the same size as the tiles found in the Necromunda: Underhive boxed game, and the hazards upon them include:
Necromunda Underhive Board Game takes place in and beneath the great hive cities. Desperate and brutal gangs battle each other for supremacy both to write their names large in history and lay claim to some of the planet's resources which are small and so highly prized and valued.
Life in a Necromunda gang is brutal and can often come to an abrupt end, but it's preferable to life in the Necromunda factories.
The Necromunda Underhive Box Set has everything you need to play the game:
If you've played Necromunda before you'll recognise a streamlined version of the game you know and love. If you're new to Necromunda you'll feel right at home in the Underhive before you know it!
Decorate your scenery, mark out territory, and add extra details to your terrain with this transfer sheet featuring underhive graffiti. It includes gang markings, the Necromunda skull/eagle motif, motivational slogans, hazard warnings, sector numbers, arrows, voltage symbols, Enforcer icons, and a host of other decals that can be used to add even more personalisation to your scenery.
This sheet features 285 individual decals plus 7 strips of arrows and chevrons.
These highly detailed pieces of terrain allow you to build your very own dark and gritty corner of the Necromundan Underhive. They can be used to make a variety of board sizes, from narrow corridors and abandoned dwellings, to sprawling industrial complexes.
This contains a set of four 12" square plastic Zone Mortalis floor tiles. They are fully compatible with the contents of the Necromunda: Dark Uprising boxed game and other Zone Mortalis terrain kits.
With this set of 35 plastic bases you can make it look like your gangs are fighting within the confines of the deadly Zone Mortalis. Their design matches that of the Zone Mortalis floor tiles and, as well as being perfect for any of your Necromunda models, they also provide interesting options for basing Warhammer 40,000 miniatures.
This set contains 15 x 25mm, 15 x 32mm, and 5 x 40mm round, plastic sculpted bases.
Orlock Dice Set Necromunda is a set of 8 16mm dice are coloured in metallic silver, with black numbers and icons. The set includes all the dice you need to play Necromunda:
Orlock Gang gang is designed to use in games of Necromunda: Underhive with this set of 10 plastic miniatures. They’ve been designed to provide you with a huge amount of variety and options in assembly, meaning every gang can be unique.
Necromunda: The Book of Peril explores the perilous wastes between the more established zones of the underhive. While gangs might fight for the fate of settlements, or become masters of prosperous holesteads and scrapyards, sometimes their constant turf wars take them into the desolate Badzones.
Venture into the Badzones, forge alliances with mighty guilds and add new Bounty Hunters to your gang – or even field a Venators gang made up entirely of Hired Guns – with this supplement to Necromunda.
Inside this 96-page hardback book, you'll discover the secrets of the guilds who hold the web of commerce in Necromunda's underhive together, as well as how to add them to your campaigns as fast allies – or bitter enemies – for your gangs. You'll learn about Venator gangs, coalitions of hired guns who band together for profit, protection or the joy of the hunt, and how to use them to cause havoc in your games. You'll be introduced to ten new Hired Guns, including rogue psykers, dashing heroes and many more.
The Badzones will open up to you as well, giving you new settings for your games, complete with new events to survive, hazards to avoid and scenarios to play across an expanded range of scenery. And when the battle is done, check out the Badzones Trading Post and all the new and exotic equipment available to give your gangs the edge over their opponents.
– The Great Web of Necromunda: Read up on the background of the guilds.
– Venator gangs: Assemble a motley array of hired guns for your games.
– Alliances: Team up with a guild for greater rewards… but at equally great risk.
– Badzones Trading Post: Discover new weapons and wargear.
– Badzones Battlefields: Play across new areas of the underhive – Ancient Manufactorum, Stygian Depths, Sump Sea, Dome Jungle, Warp-tainted, and Unstable Dome – complete with new events to encounter.
– Badzones Terrain: Add Sector Mechanicus, Sector Imperialis and Death World scenery to your games.
– Badzones Scenarios: Experience five new ways to play in the Badzones.
– Hired Guns: Add Kal Jericho, Scabs, Freikstorn Strix, Arbelesta Raen Catallus, Aramista Dae Catallus, Mortanna Shroud, Apollus Kage, Thaetos 23-2, Rex Spires and Vorgen ‘Gunner’ Mortz to your gangs.
This is an expansion to Necromunda. The Necromunda Rulebook and Gangs of the Underhive are required to use the contents of this book.
Thermic Plasma Conduits This multi-part plastic kit allows you to build a set of Thermic Plasma Conduits. These pipelines have been designed for compatibility with the rest of the Sector Mechanicus range. This kit comes unpainted, and will require assembly. Rules for use in Warhammer 40,000 are included.
Thermic Plasma Regulators Necromunda Sector Mechanicus are used to control the flow of scorching plasma from generator to final destination. Plasma Regulators can be used as cover but they have a tendency to leak when hit by gun fire.
This Warhammer 40,000 kit contains 2 Thermic Plasma Regulators – each is a detailed plastic scenery piece, which is compatible with the Sector Mechanicus scenery range. The main body of the Regulators feature a small platform and guard rail, from which your miniatures can fight.
Rules are included for use in games of Warhammer 40,000.
Sometimes gangs find themselves completely outmatched by their opponents but that doesn't mean that underdogs don't have a few tricks up their sleeve.
These cards are designed to add a level of parity between two gangs that are seriously unmatched – the 13 Underdog cards can be used by any gang whose Gang Rating is at least 400 credits less than their opponents. There are also 12 new Gang Tactics cards that can be used by any gang.
– 13 Underdog Tactics cards (which can be used by an Underdog in a scenario)
– 12 Gang Tactics cards (which can be used by any gang)
– 1 How to use this deck card, explaining how and when to use Underdog Tactics
The Necromunda Rulebook and Necromunda: Gangs of the Underhive are required to use these cards.
Van Saar Gang Cards Necromunda contains 26 cards enabling gang specific tactics in your games of Necromunda.
Van Saar Gang Dice Set Necromunda contain:
8 16mm dice are coloured in a clear green/blue, with bronze numbers and icons.
The set includes all the dice you need to play Necromunda:
- 3 D6, featuring the Van Saar House’s crest on the 6;
- 2 Necromunda Ammo Dice, with ammo check marker;
- 2 Necromunda Injury Dice, with results ranging from light injury, flesh wound and death;
- 1 Necromunda Scatter Die.
House Van Saar is the technological powerhouse of Necromunda, its artisans and armourers creating the finest weapons and wargear of all the clans. Their staggering power, however, is built around a dark secret – flaws in their understanding of technology that bathe them in radiation and slowly kill them from within.
Assemble a Van Saar gang to use in games of Necromunda: Underhive with this set of 10 plastic miniatures. They’ve been designed to provide you with a huge amount of variety and options in assembly, meaning every gang can be unique.
This Necromunda box includes: