Necromunda Underhive Board Game takes place in and beneath the great hive cities. Desperate and brutal gangs battle each other for supremacy both to write their names large in history and lay claim to some of the planet's resources which are small and so highly prized and valued.
Life in a Necromunda gang is brutal and can often come to an abrupt end, but it's preferable to life in the Necromunda factories.
The Necromunda Underhive Box Set has everything you need to play the game:
If you've played Necromunda before you'll recognise a streamlined version of the game you know and love. If you're new to Necromunda you'll feel right at home in the Underhive before you know it!
Escher Gang Dice Set Necromunda contains 20 dice and include regular, injury, firepower and scatter dice. The dice are coloured metallic purple and black.
Goliath Gang Dice Set Necromunda contains 20 dice and include regular, injury, firepower and scatter dice. Dice are Copper and black coloured.
Barricades & Objectives Necromunda are all important in Necromunda to block line of sight and to well just plain hide behind! This plastic gaming set includes:
Bulkhead Doors Necromunda contains 14 doors, ideal for larger games of Necromunda.
Goliath Gang Cards Necromunda contains 20 cards enabling gang specific tactics in your games of Necromunda. What House Goliath gangs lack in subtlety they make up for in brute force.
Escher Gang Cards Necromunda contains a deck of 20 cards. House Escher are much more tactical in their approach to combat. Their tactics involve more running and underhand attacks. Exactly the opposite of the gangs they fight against.
Necromunda Underhive Badzone Delta 7 contains 9 tiles, the same size as the tiles found in the Necromunda: Underhive boxed game, and the hazards upon them include:
Gang War Expansion Book 1 Necromunda is a 64 page rulebook supplement for the Necromunda Underhive game. This is the first of many supplements for the game. The additional rules include:
An essential add on to your Necromunda Underhive game.
Goliath Gang Necromunda are hulking brutes, each a massive hulking musclular brute ready to be unleashed. Far larger and stronger than an ordinary human much more like a Ogre
Model your own Goliath gang or add to the miniatures found in the Necromunda: Underhive box with this set of 10 plastic miniatures.
They have been designed to deliver a large variety of choices so that every gang modelled can be that little bit different to every other
This Necromunda box includes:
Escher Gang Necromunda is unique among the great Houses, as its gangs are entirely women. Masters of chemical manipulation, what an Escher may lack in terms of strength, she more than makes up for in speed, skill and psychotic flair.
Assemble an Escher gang, or add to the miniatures in the Necromunda: Underhive box with this set of 10 plastic miniatures.
They provide a massive amount of variety and options in assembly, meaning every gang will be unique.
This Escher Gang box includes:
Orlock Dice Set Necromunda is a set of 8 16mm dice are coloured in metallic silver, with black numbers and icons. The set includes all the dice you need to play Necromunda:
Orlock Cards Necromunda contains 26 extra cards:
Necromunda Gang War 2 is a 48-page softback containing:
Gangs of House Orlock This section contains the story of House Orlock – their industrial monopoly, the rebellion of a millennium ago and the absolute crushing that followed – along with a detailed breakdown of their place in the hierarchy of Necromunda, and the methods by which they flex their impressive power. It also contains full rules for founding a House Orlock gang – fighter characteristics, skills, an equipment list and a list of typical Orlock names to provide inspiration.
Hired Guns & Hangers-on This section introduces new types of fighters that can be used in both campaigns and skirmish battles, broadly defined as Hired Guns – mercenaries that will help a gang out in the short-term for pay) – and Hangers-on – trusted associates of the gang who offer services other than fighting. When attached to a gang, they can make up for certain gaps and shortcomings in skills and equipment. Rules for 6 different fighters are included.
Underhive Perils In this section you’ll find rules for the Underhive Badzone Delta-7 board tiles (sold separately). 15 different hazards are described, with rules for Zone Mortalis battles and suggestions for their use in Sector Mechanicus battles. Dramatis Personae Dotted about the book you’ll find background and rules for 7 infamous characters – Grendl Grendlsen, Yolanda Skorn, Eyros Slagmyst, Krotos Hark, Gor Half-horn, The Deserter and Yar Umbra – who can be allied with or recruited by your gang, whichever House you’re running.
Also included: - Underhive Armoury: this contains rules for weapons, armour and wargear available in Necromunda: Underhive and Gang War 1; - Skills: contains all of the skills available to fighters, divided into skill sets for ease of reference; - Reference: a summary of key tables players are most likely to need to refer to during play, along with Hired Guns profiles.
25mm Bases Necromunda
32mm Bases Necromunda
Van Saar Gang Dice Set Necromunda contain:
8 16mm dice are coloured in a clear green/blue, with bronze numbers and icons.
The set includes all the dice you need to play Necromunda:
- 3 D6, featuring the Van Saar House’s crest on the 6;
- 2 Necromunda Ammo Dice, with ammo check marker;
- 2 Necromunda Injury Dice, with results ranging from light injury, flesh wound and death;
- 1 Necromunda Scatter Die.
Van Saar Gang Cards Necromunda contains 26 cards enabling gang specific tactics in your games of Necromunda.
Necromunda Gang War 3 is a 90 page softback supplement containing:
- Gangs of House Van Saar: This section contains the story of House Van Saar – their love of all things technological, their incredible artisanal skill and the secret which is rapidly killing them from within – along with a detailed breakdown of their place in the hierarchy of Necromunda, and the methods by which they exact violence upon their rivals. It also contains full rules for founding a House Van Saar gang, with gang composition and an exhaustive equipment list;
- Expanded House equipment lists, including a wide range of equipment available to Houses Orlock, Escher and Goliath;
- Brutes: add extra muscle to your gang with this new type of hanger-on, including profiles and rules for the following characters: Luther Pattern Excavation Automata and ‘Kratos’’ H-Grade Servitor Ogryn;
- The Trading Post: post-battle, gang leaders come here to barter and trade for weapons and equipment from a wide array of traders and caravans – this is a huge list of wargear, weapons, armour and status items, each with listed prices and rarity;
- Status Items: 3 new types of wargear available to the leadership of any gang, purchasable as normal from the Trading Post;
- Arbitrated Campaigns: building upon the rules presented in Gang War 1, this section expands the role of the Arbitrator, presents different kinds of campaign and introduces a host of new events and scenarios. This section includes guidance on the role of an Arbitrator, along with a collection of campaign ideas which alter the guidelines set out in the Turf War campaign system.;
- Rules for multiplayer games, with 2 specific scenarios;
- Rules and background for the following Hired Guns: Grub Targeson (AKA Grumpy Knox), Mad Dog Mono – Hive Scum, Belladonna – Noble Bounty Huntress;
- Scenery of the Underhive: a showcase of a specially built diorama that provides a glimpse into the rusting depths of a Necromundan Hive, using Citadel scenery kits to create a vast vertical environment brimming with dark shadows, sinister machines and potential flashpoints.
Orlock Gang gang is designed to use in games of Necromunda: Underhive with this set of 10 plastic miniatures. They’ve been designed to provide you with a huge amount of variety and options in assembly, meaning every gang can be unique.
House Van Saar is the technological powerhouse of Necromunda, its artisans and armourers creating the finest weapons and wargear of all the clans. Their staggering power, however, is built around a dark secret – flaws in their understanding of technology that bathe them in radiation and slowly kill them from within.
Assemble a Van Saar gang to use in games of Necromunda: Underhive with this set of 10 plastic miniatures. They’ve been designed to provide you with a huge amount of variety and options in assembly, meaning every gang can be unique.
This Necromunda box includes:
Thermic Plasma Regulators Necromunda Sector Mechanicus are used to control the flow of scorching plasma from generator to final destination. Plasma Regulators can be used as cover but they have a tendency to leak when hit by gun fire.
This Warhammer 40,000 kit contains 2 Thermic Plasma Regulators – each is a detailed plastic scenery piece, which is compatible with the Sector Mechanicus scenery range. The main body of the Regulators feature a small platform and guard rail, from which your miniatures can fight.
Rules are included for use in games of Warhammer 40,000.
Thermic Plasma Conduits Warhammer 40000 are a series of interconnected pipes used to channel hot plasma from its generators to the equipment that uses it.
Thermic Plasma Conduits can be used as cover – this brings with it a selection of dangers, as the scorching plasma can cause drastic injuries to anyone should the pipes be breached.
This Warhammer 40,000 kit includes the following components, fully compatible with all Sector Mechanicus kits: - 12 pipes; - 4 control points; - 8 plasma fusion batteries that can be fitted into the control points – these slide in and out without glue, offering a great narrative opportunity; - 32 braces for the pipes; - 4 short, broken pipe sections; - 8 short, curved pipe sections; - 4 short end pipes.
Rules are included for use in games of Warhammer 40,000.
Sector Mechanicus Promethium Refinery is a flexible piece of scenery for use in games of Warhammer 40,000, or Necromunda.
It includes: - A central silo, which can be modelled open or closed; - 2 sets of platforms, including lots of ladders, guard rails and pulleys, for constructing multi-level pieces; - 2 sets of walkways, which too include pulleys and guard rails for adding detail; - A set of supporting structures used to hold the whole set in place; - A set of 2 frames making up an Alchomite Stack, featuring a central dome and several chimneys.
These plastic components can of course be assembled in many different ways, being modular making them perfect for games of Necromunda or Warhammer 40,0000