Warhammer Underworlds: Steelheart's Champions Sleeves
This set includes:
Arkanaut Company is a multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble a 10-model Arkanaut Company. They have a variety of weapons available: each wields a privateer pistol and Arkanaut cutters, and up to 3 models can optionally take one each of a skypike, multi-barrelled aethermatic volley gun or light skyhook. Their Captain can take either a volley pistol or aetherflare pistol, and has the option to brandish an anchor!
The Company themselves are the main fighting troops of a Kharadron Overlords army, and thus haven’t yet accrued enough aether-gold to make their armour as ornate as that of their superiors. Still, they sport magnificent metal beards, and their sealed suits are replete with the valves and fittings needed to keep them alive.
This Warhammer Age of Sigmar kit comprises 83 components, and is supplied with 10 Citadel 25mm Round bases.
Necromunda Gang War 3 is a 90 page softback supplement containing:
- Gangs of House Van Saar: This section contains the story of House Van Saar – their love of all things technological, their incredible artisanal skill and the secret which is rapidly killing them from within – along with a detailed breakdown of their place in the hierarchy of Necromunda, and the methods by which they exact violence upon their rivals. It also contains full rules for founding a House Van Saar gang, with gang composition and an exhaustive equipment list;
- Expanded House equipment lists, including a wide range of equipment available to Houses Orlock, Escher and Goliath;
- Brutes: add extra muscle to your gang with this new type of hanger-on, including profiles and rules for the following characters: Luther Pattern Excavation Automata and ‘Kratos’’ H-Grade Servitor Ogryn;
- The Trading Post: post-battle, gang leaders come here to barter and trade for weapons and equipment from a wide array of traders and caravans – this is a huge list of wargear, weapons, armour and status items, each with listed prices and rarity;
- Status Items: 3 new types of wargear available to the leadership of any gang, purchasable as normal from the Trading Post;
- Arbitrated Campaigns: building upon the rules presented in Gang War 1, this section expands the role of the Arbitrator, presents different kinds of campaign and introduces a host of new events and scenarios. This section includes guidance on the role of an Arbitrator, along with a collection of campaign ideas which alter the guidelines set out in the Turf War campaign system.;
- Rules for multiplayer games, with 2 specific scenarios;
- Rules and background for the following Hired Guns: Grub Targeson (AKA Grumpy Knox), Mad Dog Mono – Hive Scum, Belladonna – Noble Bounty Huntress;
- Scenery of the Underhive: a showcase of a specially built diorama that provides a glimpse into the rusting depths of a Necromundan Hive, using Citadel scenery kits to create a vast vertical environment brimming with dark shadows, sinister machines and potential flashpoints.