As vast and dark as a sunless void, the Blackstone Fortress is a creation far beyond the ken of any race in the galaxy. In this age of darkness, in a galaxy riven with strife and horror, the desperate and intrepid alike search this Fortress for long-lost technologies that may be used to turn the tide of war.
In Warhammer Quest Blackstone Fortress, you and your friends take on the role of a group of disparate explorers delving into the labyrinthine halls of a vast and ancient space station. Only by working together and balancing your strength and skills can you hope to survive. With each expedition, you will discover powerful archeotech and learn more of the Blackstone Fortress’ closely guarded secrets, including, perhaps, the location of its greatest treasure. The game can be played solo, or with up to 4 friends, with the fifth player controlling the hostiles. At the end of each expedition, the players return to the nearby port city of Precipice to rest, recuperate, and trade their loot for resources that will aid in their next adventure.
Included in the box:
44 push-fit Citadel miniatures are included in Blackstone Fortress, each supplied on pre-coloured plastic sprues:
- 9 Explorers in red plastic: Janus Draik, Rogue Trader; Taddeus the Purifier, Ministorum Priest; Espern Locarno, Imperial Navigator; Pious Vorne, Missionary Zealot; UR-025, Imperial Robot; Dahyak Grekh, Kroot Tracker; Amallyn Shadowguide, Asuryani Ranger and the Ratling Twins, Rein and Raus;
- 35 Hostiles in grey plastic: Obsidius Mallex, Chaos Lord; 2 Chaos Space Marines; 4 Chaos Beastmen; 4 Ur-Ghuls; 4 Negavolt Cultists; 2 Rogue Psykers; 4 Spindle Drones and 14 Traitor Guardsmen.
The box contains 5 booklets full of rules, background and construction guides for the miniatures:
- A 16-page Rules booklet: this walks the player through games of Blackstone Fortress from setup to exploration, with explanations of special rules and a quick reference guide;
- A 16-page Combat booklet: this contains all the rules for resolving combat during games, with easy to follow annotated examples and a quick reference guide;
- A 24-page Precipice booklet: this details the actions that occur between expeditions, with your explorers resting and rejuvenating;
- A 24-page Background booklet: this provides details on the Fortress, the explorers and the hostile forces they face;
- A 16-page booklet of datasheets for using the included miniatures in games of Warhammer 40,000.
The box also contains everything you need to set up and play a game of Blackstone Fortress, including:
- 40 double-sided board tiles to create the internal labyrinths of the Blackstone Fortress;
- 234 gaming cards;
- 9 Stasis Chambers – safe places for characters to rest between explorations;
- A Databank and a Hidden Vault;
- 70 markers;
- 28 dice.
Redeem Voucher "STORECOLLECT" for collections form CH63 6HD
18ml Pot of Citadel Contrast paint.
18ml Pot of Citadel Contrast paint.
3 months out of production. Due in stock 4th Sepetmber 2019
18ml Pot of Citadel Contrast paint.
24ml Pot of Citadel Contrast Medium.
From across the Mortal Realms, disparate warbands make the dark pilgrimage to the Eightpoints, seeking the favour of Archaon the everchosen. Blades will clash, spears will fly, and the ground will be soaked with the blood of the slain – only the greatest warriors will triumph!
Enter the dark world of Warcry – a new skirmish game set in the world of Warhammer Age of Sigmar. Choose your warband, and fight thrilling, fast paced tactical skirmishes in one-off battles or across epic narrative campaigns where your warriors grow and develop. This Starter Set is a must-have to play Warcry, giving you everything you need to start gaming and providing hours of thrills out of the box. Inside, you'll find:
- 8 Iron Golems – an indomitable warband hailing from the Realm of Metal
- 9 Untamed Beasts – a savage warband hailing from the Realm of Beasts
- 6 Furies and 6 Raptoryx – vile Chaos beasts who can invade your games or be added to your warbands as Thralls
- 20 fighter cards and 4 ability cards with rules for all the above
- A vast array of modular terrain to represent the ruined battlescapes of the Eightpoints
- A double-sided 22”x30” folding gaming board to battle on
- Terrain, deployment, victory and twist decks for generating awesome battleplans in moments
- 18 D6, featuring the Warcry icon on the 6
What’s more, this Starter Set contains the full and unabridged Warcry Core Book – your complete introduction to the world and rules of this new game. The Core Book includes:
- The complete core rules for Warcry, allowing you to play the game
- Rules for open play, including two types of multiplayer battles for 3 or more players – Coalition of Death and Triumph & Treachery
- Rules for matched play, including guidelines to balancing your battleplans and advice on how to run a tournament
- Rules for narrative play that allow you to run thrilling campaigns and forge epic stories where your warband progresses in power and notoriety
- A campaign section, featuring campaign quests for a number of Warcry factions, plus name generation tables for creating your warbands
Warcry Card Packs - Choose your faction from the options!
Each sets contains an abilities card in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, and Russian, as well as several fighter cards. Please note that a copy of the Warcry Core Book is needed to use this set.
The Aeronautica Imperialis: Wings of Vengeance boxed set includes everything you need to play exciting games of aerial combat between aircraft from the Imperial Navy and the Ork Air Waaagh!
The set includes the following Citadel multipart plastic miniatures, each supplied with an Aeronautica Imperialis base:
- 2x Imperial Navy Thunderbolt Fighters (can be assembled as Thunderbolt Fighters or Thunderbolt Fury Fighters)
- 2x Imperial Navy Marauder Bombers
- 3x Ork Air Waaagh! Dakkajets
- 2x Ork Air Waaagh! Fighta Bommers
The set also includes a 36-page rulebook featuring the following information:
- The full Aeronautica Imperialis game rules, including how to build your force using Squadron Lists, how to perform Ace Manoeuvres, field different classes of aircraft and unleash ground defences. Learn how to manoeuvre your aircraft, adjust their altitude and change speed while avoiding the risks of crashing and breaking up (if you exceed your maximum speed). There are even rules for special manoeuvres including landing, taxiing, and taking-off.
- The Dogfight scenario, as well as optional rules for fighting at night or in bad weather conditions
- Squadron Lists, providing details of all of the aircraft in the box as well as their weapon options and special rules
- A reference page showing the 8 different manoeuvres aircraft can take, as well as a 2-page quick reference containing the key game rules
- 1x double-sided card Area of Engagement game board (depicting two aerial war zones)
- 1x double-sided card token sheet (70 tokens to help you keep track of all the action)
- 8x Six-sided dice (white with black pips)
- 1x Transfer sheet (for the Imperial Navy and Ork Air Waaagh! aircraft included in the set)
- 2x Quick reference cards (containing the key game rules)
The Pact of Bones is broken – and the Feast of Bones has begun!
Embark on some of the most brutal combat the Mortal Realms has ever seen in Feast of Bones – a battlebox that pits the ravenous Ogor Mawtribes against the relentless Ossiarch Bonereapers. In this set, you'll find almost everything you need to build and battle with two armies, with models, rules, lore and accessories that make gaming out of the box simple. Whether you're looking to kick off an Ogor Mawtribes or Ossiarch Bonereapers collection, or just want hours of awesome gaming with a friend, this is the set for you!
Inside, you'll find:
- 26 multipart, beautifully sculpted Citadel miniatures
Unleash the Ogor Mawtribes with 6 Ogor Gluttons, 2 Leadbelchers, 1 Ironblaster and a plastic Ogor Tyrant available first in this set, or march for Nagash with 10 Mortek Guard, 3 Necropolis Stalkers, 2 Morghast Archai and Vokmortian, sinister Master of the Bone-tithe.
- The 40-page Feast of Bones book
Discover the story and armies of Feast of Bones with lore, art and rules that explore both forces and the reasons for their conflicts, including warscrolls and two warscroll battalions that let you game with the models right out of the box.
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar Core Rules
Get started easily with this 16-page booklet that guides you through how to play Warhammer Age of Sigmar.
- 8 Warscroll Cards
Make tracking your rules mid-battle simple with these easy-reference Warscroll Cards.
- A Double-Sided Token Sheet
Perfect for tracking ongoing effects in your battle like spells, command points and more.