Imperial Knights Dice Warhammer 40,000 contains a set of 20 16mm Imperial Knights-themed dice.
Designed with square edges, the pips perfectly flush with the surfaces on each face.
Each features a skull in place of the 1 and an Imperial Knights icon in the place of the 6.
The Warhammer 40,000 Leman Russ Battle Tank is the main battle tank of the Warhammer 40,000 Imperial Guard armies, a heavily armoured and powerfully armed war machine renowned across the galaxy for its deadliness and durability. One of the hallmarks of the Warhammer 40,000 Leman Russ is the versatility of its hull - with relative ease it can be refitted to field a number of variant tanks such as the Leman Russ Exterminator or Vanquisher.
This Warhammer 40,000 box set contains one model.
Imperial Knights Codex Warhammer 40,000
Codex: Imperial Knights contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for Imperial Knights collectors. Within this 120-page hardback, you’ll find:
- The story of the Imperial Knights, from the founding of the Knight worlds during Mankind’s first great exodus to the establishment of these towering engines of war as a symbol of colonial expansion, and their symbiotic relationship with the forge worlds of the Adeptus Mechanicus;
- Background on the Questor Imperialis worlds, which vary enormously in appearance, conditions and even culture, but whose Noble houses will ally themselves in times of need;
- Background on the Questor Mechanicus worlds, where Knight worlds have forged alliances with the Adeptus Mechanicus, offering their services in return for shared technology;
- Knights At War: the time-honoured strategies and tactics that have ensured Knightly victories for millennia are detailed here, along with details of some Knight classes and descriptions of both Questor Imperialis and Questor Mechanicus Great Houses;
- Illustrated examples of Questor Imperialis heraldry and its application, with background, mottoes and key heraldry for the following Houses: House Terryn, House Cadmus, House Griffith, House Hawkshroud, and House Mortan;
- Illustrated examples of Questor Mechanicus heraldry and its application, with background, mottoes and key heraldry for the following Houses: House Raven, House Vulker, House Taranis, and House Krast;
- The story of the Freeblade Knights, who wander alone amongst the stars – sometimes by choice, often due to being forsaken. This includes 7 illustrated examples;
- Knight Worlds of the Imperium: a galactic map showing Knight worlds, forge worlds and Dark Mechanicum forge worlds;
- A Tapestry of Glories: a timeline of battles and major events in the history of the Imperial Knights;
- Background on each unit available to an Imperial Knight army;
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, with example armies featuring everything from individual images of models to battle scenes on terrain.
Data Cards Imperial Knights Warhammer 40,000 is a set of 79 cards – each featuring artwork on the reverse – is an indispensable tool in the arsenal of any Imperial Knights gamer. Included:
- 29 Stratagems available to any Battle-forged Imperial Knights army as found in Codex: Imperial Knights (including 6 exclusive to Imperial Knights), along with 2 Stratagems – Command Re-roll and Counter-Offensive – from the Warhammer 40,000 rules, available to any army;
- 36 Tactical Objectives, including the 6 specific Tactical Objectives from Codex: Imperial Knights;
- 6 Freeblade Qualities;
- 6 Freeblade Burdens.
This Warhammer 40,000 boxed set is a great way to start a new army or expand an existing collection. The box contains an immediate collection of Militarum Tempestus miniatures:
White Dwarf, the Ultimate Warhammer Magazine.
Relaunched in 2017 with full-colour A4 pages, it’s a beast of a magazine bringing you all your favourites from White Dwarf’s long history, freshly re-imagined, alongside a whole heap of stuff you never dreamed of.
Packed full of the latest news in Planet Warhammer, Army of the Month, Battle Reports, the Ultimate Guide, Blanchitsu, Readers’ Models, Rules updates and much, much more.
Released on the first Friday of the month.
Generals Handbook 2017 is an essential toolkit of rules that you and your gaming group can use in any way you like, the General’s Handbook 2017 expands upon the rules of Warhammer Age of Sigmar – and those found in the previous iteration of the General’s Handbook – in a 158-page softback book.
Each of these gives you, the player, massive flexibility and choice in the way games are played – they’re designed to make you and your friends masters of your own gaming tables. The different rules have massive scope for overlap; for example if you want to use the multiplayer rules for a tournament, or Matched Play rules for a narrative campaign, you’re totally free to do so.
This is the best introduction to Warhammer Age of Sigmar and the wider world of wargaming in general. Open Play allows you to play unrestricted, even team-based and multiplayer games – all you need is your miniatures, their Warscrolls, the Warhammer Age of Sigmar rules, some dice and a tape measure. The General’s Handbook features different play styles for use with Open Play – Coalition of Death, which allows multiple players to forge alliances with an optional Game Master to watch over the ensuing carnage; Fog of War and Divine Intervention rules; and Triumph & Treachery, an every man for himself melee of 3 or more players with bribes, treacherous acts and secret objectives adding spice to your games. There are 6 different battleplans for each of these.
The stories from the Mortal Realms are an important part of Warhammer Age of Sigmar – your collection of miniatures is made even more special by the rich history and thrilling tales told about them in various publications, making the hobby of collecting them an even more exciting venture. Narrative Play gives you a way to recreate the epic battles that have taken place in the Mortal Realms. The General’s Handbook shows you how to theme an army for Narrative Play, contains advice on where to find the inspirational stories that fuel the games – and how to build your own stories and play exciting games within them. This section of the book contains Time of War rules for playing Narrative battles in each of the Mortal Realms, with wildly differing play styles appropriate to their environments, with 6 battleplans. It also includes Siege Warfare – detailed rules for battles in which one player must assault the other’s stronghold, which introduces the Siege Phase. In this, the attacker can smash against the stronghold, tunnel beneath it or simply starve out their foe, who can gather supplies and counter-attack in turn; 2 battleplans for this are included.
Some hobbyists prefer to test their mettle in an equally-matched battle of strategy and wits, in which no advantage is conferred simply by selecting the biggest and baddest miniature in your figure case. Matched Play is the perfect solution – this provides points values for the units available in the Warhammer Age of Sigmar range, allowing you and your opponent to size each other up, decide on a points limit, deploy your armies and go to war on an equal footing. Balanced armies of course mean that there will be gamers itching to prove themselves in tournaments, and the Pitched Battle rules are expressly designed to get armies matched up and onto the table with a minimum of fuss. Does your gaming group have the whole night to play, or is time of the essence? This book has suggestions and recommendations for various sizes of gameplay an epic battle that takes a whole night, skirmish for an hour, or anything in between. Also included are rules for Ladder Campaigns – the General’s Handbook will make setting up and maintaining tournaments easy.
Also included: An exhaustive list of Allegiance Abilities for Order, Chaos, Death and Destruction armies, along with a further 15 Allegiances – Fyreslayers, Seraphon, Darkling Covens, Wanderers, Slaanesh, Skaven Pestilens, Skaven Skryre, Slaves To Darkness, Brayherd, Flesh-Eater Courts, Nighthaunt, Soulblight, Ironjawz, Free Peoples and Dispossessed.
With this book’s updated rules, it’s now possible to take 400 points of an Allied army without affecting your main force’s Allegiance Abilities – themed armies based on your collection are possible! Pitched Battle profiles for each Warscroll and Warscroll Battalion from Battletomes and Grand Alliance books available in the range at time of printing, updated following feedback from the Warhammer community – these are designed to overwrite any published prior to August 2017.
Astra Militarum Warhammer 40,000 Codex contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for Astra Militarum collectors. Within this 144-page hardback, you’ll find:
Rules Everything you need to get an Astra Militarum army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
Forgebane Warhammer 40,000 Starter Set is contains the following miniatures:
Forgebane also contains a 40-page softback book contains information on each unit included in the box, the core rules for Warhammer 40,000 and loads more!!
Imperial Knight Armiger Helverins, Warhammer 40,000 is a multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble 2 Armiger Helverins. Smaller and more lightly armoured than their larger Imperial Knight brethren, standing at around half the height, they nevertheless share a lot of details – the basic shape of these bipedal weapon platforms are similar to a standard Imperial Knight, with 2 weapon arms, hydraulically-driven legs, tilting plate and a large carapace surrounding the central head of the suit. Another detail in common with those larger suits is their loadout; for their diminutive size they’re incredibly powerful, specialising in ranged combat. Each is armed with 2 Armiger autocannon and a carapace-mounted heavy stubber, the latter of which can be replaced with a meltagun. 4 unique faceplates are supplied in the kit, and both weapons (which feature articulation at the shoulder) and legs can be attached to either side of the model, allowing for some customisation of pose.
This kit comes as 120 components, and is supplied with 2 Citadel 100mm Round bases, as well as an Armiger Transfer sheet.