Cart is Empty
The Cities of Sigmar are blazing strongholds of light and hope amidst the deadly wilds of the Mortal Realms.
Battletome: Cities of Sigmar is your guide to the mightiest bastions of Order in the mortal realms – and the grand armies of humans, aelves and duardins that bravely fight to defend them. Inside, you'll discover just what life is like for the Mortal Realms’ “ordinary” inhabitants – the countless sub-cultures, guilds and tribal groups that band together to fight for Sigmar and the pantheon of Order. Rich art, lore and seven short stories penned by renowned Black Library author Josh Reynolds bring the world of the Cities of Sigmar to life.
Meanwhile, a vast set of allegiance abilities and faction rules allow you to field powerful combined forces of Order units themed around the seven most famous Cities of Sigmar. Perhaps you’ll harness the myriad war machines of the Greywater Fastness, or field a rapid-strike force from Tempest’s Eye – the choice is yours, and with warscroll battalions, artefacts and dozens of warscrolls to choose from, the possibilities are endless. What’s more, you'll find loads of top painting tips, colour schemes, bespoke missions, Path to Glory rules and more – this is the ultimate resource for any Cities of Sigmar collector!
This 128-page hardback book contains:
- A history of how the Cities of Sigmar were founded, including guides to the seven greatest metropolises in the realms
- Seven thrilling stories penned by renowned Black Library author Josh Reynolds
- Tips for collecting Cities of Sigmar Citadel miniatures and rules that allow you to fight battles with them on the tabletop
- 54 warscrolls representing the citizenry of the Cities of Sigmar – humans, aelves and duardin alike
- Allegiance abilities that bestow a wide selection of battle traits, command traits, artefacts of power and unique spell lores upon your Cities of Sigmar collection
- A battleplan representing the heroic efforts of a Cities of Sigmar army to relieve an ally besieged by the forces of darkness
- Rules themed around the seven most famous Cities of Sigmar, as well as a powerful warscroll battalion for each city
Kick off or expand your Cities of Sigmar army with this money-saving boxed set, designed to give you the core of your army and make getting stuck in with Warhammer Age of Sigmar simple. Inside, you’ll find a heavily armoured force of duardin hailing from the Dispossessed and Ironweld Arsenal – perfect for a force from the heavily industrialised Greywater Fastness, and playable in any Cities of Sigmar army!
Inside this set, you'll find:
- 1x Warden King – a stalwart Duardin leader ideal for leading for your forces.
- 1x Cogsmith – a master engineer who makes your war machines even more effective in battle, armed with a cog axe and a grudge-raker shotgun
- 10x Ironbreakers – the nigh indomitable shieldwall of the Cities of Sigmar, clad in heavy armour and capable of weathering the heaviest of assaults (These can be optionally assembled as Irondrakes – armoured duardin wielding deadly flame-spitting ranged weaponry)
- 1x Gyrobomber – an aerial war machine of the Ironweld Arsenal specialised in bringing death from above, also buildable as a fast-moving gyrocopter
This set contains 13 miniatures, and is supplied with 1x 50mm Round Base with Flying Stem, 11x 25mm Round Bases and 1x 32mm Round Base.
Muster your forces with the drilled efficiency of a Freeguild General with this invaluable Cities of Sigmar Warscroll Cards set! Inside, you'll find loads of nifty resources for keeping track of your troops in the heat of battle. Warscroll cards make referencing relevant rules simple – just grab the ones you need before your game, and you're set! Meanwhile, a set of tokens let you track command points, command abilities, ongoing spells and more with ease.
This set contains:
- 54 Warscroll Cards
- 2 card token sheets, designed to represent a variety of on-going effects.