Cart is Empty
The Cities of Sigmar are blazing strongholds of light and hope amidst the deadly wilds of the Mortal Realms.
Battletome: Cities of Sigmar is your guide to the mightiest bastions of Order in the mortal realms – and the grand armies of humans, aelves and duardins that bravely fight to defend them. Inside, you'll discover just what life is like for the Mortal Realms’ “ordinary” inhabitants – the countless sub-cultures, guilds and tribal groups that band together to fight for Sigmar and the pantheon of Order. Rich art, lore and seven short stories penned by renowned Black Library author Josh Reynolds bring the world of the Cities of Sigmar to life.
Meanwhile, a vast set of allegiance abilities and faction rules allow you to field powerful combined forces of Order units themed around the seven most famous Cities of Sigmar. Perhaps you’ll harness the myriad war machines of the Greywater Fastness, or field a rapid-strike force from Tempest’s Eye – the choice is yours, and with warscroll battalions, artefacts and dozens of warscrolls to choose from, the possibilities are endless. What’s more, you'll find loads of top painting tips, colour schemes, bespoke missions, Path to Glory rules and more – this is the ultimate resource for any Cities of Sigmar collector!
This 128-page hardback book contains:
- A history of how the Cities of Sigmar were founded, including guides to the seven greatest metropolises in the realms
- Seven thrilling stories penned by renowned Black Library author Josh Reynolds
- Tips for collecting Cities of Sigmar Citadel miniatures and rules that allow you to fight battles with them on the tabletop
- 54 warscrolls representing the citizenry of the Cities of Sigmar – humans, aelves and duardin alike
- Allegiance abilities that bestow a wide selection of battle traits, command traits, artefacts of power and unique spell lores upon your Cities of Sigmar collection
- A battleplan representing the heroic efforts of a Cities of Sigmar army to relieve an ally besieged by the forces of darkness
- Rules themed around the seven most famous Cities of Sigmar, as well as a powerful warscroll battalion for each city
In Chamon, the land of Ayadah is in ruin. Blighted by the anarchic influence of the Gloomspite Gitz and transformed into a bleak, fungal mire, hope for this once verdant kingdom now lies in the hands of the Oakenbrow Sylvaneth. Will Arch-Revenant Druanti be able to drive back the squiggly hordes of Loonboss Zaggit?
Looncurse is a battlebox that puts you at the heart of an epic battle between the vengeful Sylvaneth and the madcap Gloomspite Gitz. Inside, you’ll find two forces of citadel miniatures to battle with, rules for gaming with them, and lore that explores the ongoing battle between these factions in the Realm of Metal.
Inside the set, you'll find:
A 40-page booklet packed with lore, art, and rules, including:
- Background looking at Ayadah and the forces battling for control of it
- A bestiary looking at the background of the units in the set
- A Showcase of beautifully painted Citadel Miniatures, perfect for inspiring your own work
- Warscrolls and pitched battle profiles for all the units and warscroll battalions in this set, including points, minimum and maximum unit sizes, and battlefield roles
- 3 narrative battleplans that let you relive the battle for Ayadah
- 2 warscroll battalions designed to reward you for using the models in this set with extra rules
37 Citadel Miniatures:
1 Arch-Revenant – a new Sylvaneth commander available first in this set
10 Sylvaneth Tree-Revenants
3 Sylvaneth Kurnoth Hunters
1 Gloomspite Gitz Loonboss on Giant Squig – a new model for a classic Moonclan unit available first in this set
10 Gloomspite Gitz Cave Squigs and 2 Squig Herders
5 Gloomspite Gitz Boingrot Bounderz
5 Gloomspite Gitz Squig Hoppers
A doubled-sided token sheet, perfect for keeping track of ongoing effects, command points and more.
Whether you're looking to battle out of the box with a friend, expanding an existing collection or starting a new one, this battlebox is perfect for you – but hurry! It’s only available while stocks last.
Get a head start on your Cities of Sigmar army with this money-saving boxed set! Containing the core of your army, it’ll making getting beginning a new collection simple. Inside, you’ll find a deadly raiding party of Scourge Corsairs, ready to battle for your Anvilgard army – or any Cities of Sigmar force you like!
In this set, you'll find:
- 1x Black Ark Fleetmaster – a skilled and deadly commander to lead your forces
- 10x Black Ark Corsairs – fast-moving and versatile raiders armed with your choice of blades or repeater handbows
- 1x Kharibdyss – a terrifying, regenerating monstrosity that can also be assembled as a War Hydra
- 1x Scourgerunner Chariot – a rapid-striking, monster-slaying chariot that can also be built as a heavily armoured Drakespawn chariot
This set contains 13 miniatures, and is supplied with 2x 120mm Oval Bases and 11x 25mm Round bases.
Kick off or expand your Cities of Sigmar army with this money-saving boxed set, designed to give you the core of your army and make getting stuck in with Warhammer Age of Sigmar simple. Inside, you’ll find a heavily armoured force of duardin hailing from the Dispossessed and Ironweld Arsenal – perfect for a force from the heavily industrialised Greywater Fastness, and playable in any Cities of Sigmar army!
Inside this set, you'll find:
- 1x Warden King – a stalwart Duardin leader ideal for leading for your forces.
- 1x Cogsmith – a master engineer who makes your war machines even more effective in battle, armed with a cog axe and a grudge-raker shotgun
- 10x Ironbreakers – the nigh indomitable shieldwall of the Cities of Sigmar, clad in heavy armour and capable of weathering the heaviest of assaults (These can be optionally assembled as Irondrakes – armoured duardin wielding deadly flame-spitting ranged weaponry)
- 1x Gyrobomber – an aerial war machine of the Ironweld Arsenal specialised in bringing death from above, also buildable as a fast-moving gyrocopter
This set contains 13 miniatures, and is supplied with 1x 50mm Round Base with Flying Stem, 11x 25mm Round Bases and 1x 32mm Round Base.
An implacable addition to the forces of the Wanderers, the Eternal Guard are resolute and highly disciplined. When they lock their glade shields together they become a bristling shieldwall of spear points, of which even the hardiest foes would struggle to conquer.
This multi-part plastic boxed set provides all the components needed to make 10 Eternal Guard armed with spear-staves and glade shields. There are also additional parts to make an Eternal Warden, standard bearer and hornblower.
The miniatures in this boxed set can be assembled as either Eternal Guard or Wildwood Rangers. Supplied with 10 Citadel 25mm Round bases.
Muster your forces with the drilled efficiency of a Freeguild General with this invaluable Cities of Sigmar Warscroll Cards set! Inside, you'll find loads of nifty resources for keeping track of your troops in the heat of battle. Warscroll cards make referencing relevant rules simple – just grab the ones you need before your game, and you're set! Meanwhile, a set of tokens let you track command points, command abilities, ongoing spells and more with ease.
This set contains:
- 54 Warscroll Cards
- 2 card token sheets, designed to represent a variety of on-going effects.