Ogors are rotund brutes entirely obsessed with eating and fighting. They rampage across the Mortal Realms on an endless, cyclical Mawpath, devouring everything they set their piggish eyes upon. Enemies are blasted apart by blackpowder cannons, gored by long-tusked beasts of the frozen wastes and trampled by a sweaty, bellowing mass of flesh. Only the lucky ones are dead before the ogors start to eat them.
Inside this 120-page book you'll find overview of the Ogor Mawtribes and their two main cultures, which are united by their worship of Gorkamorka. A huge selection of rules gives you countless ways to play with your Ogor collection. Allegiance abilities bolster dedicated forces of Ogor Mawtribes, while rules for several legendary tribes allow you to tailor your army to suit your play style. Warscroll battalions reward you for fielding specific combinations of models, while Path to Glory warband creation rules and bespoke Ogor missions are perfect for your first few games. This battletome is also a great resource for collectors, featuring tips for painting details like rusted blades and ice weapons, as well as a showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures to inspire your own collection.
This battletome contains:
– Lore and art that explores the history of the Ogor Mawtribes, and how they battle today
– A showcase of beautifully painted miniatures
– Painting advice including examples of different skin, rusted blades, gut-plates, clothes, tattoos, ice weapons, banner symbols, fur and more
– Allegiance abilities for Ogor Mawtribes, including a table of battle traits, four command trait tables, four artefacts of power tables, the Lore of Gutmagic and Lore of the Sun-Eater spell tables, an Everwinter Prayers table, and two mount traits tables
– 10 warscroll battalions for fielding different combinations of models
– 22 unit warscrolls and a scenery warscroll for the Great Mawpot
– Pitched battle profiles for all units featured in this Battletome and the Great Mawpot, including min/max unit sizes, points values and battlefield roles
Crafted from the melted-down weapons of defeated enemies and blessed with the strange, hungry essence of the Gulping God, the Great Mawpot is a Mawtribe's most sacred possession. All manner of gruesome ingredients are thrown into this metal cauldron and boiled up into a thick magical broth that reinvigorates any ogors who taste it. This piece of terrain brings a number of benefits to an Ogor army. Any enemy models slain nearby can be thrown into the pot and cooked into a restorative broth that heals Mawtribe units. It's also a vessel of the Gulping God, helping your nearby Wizards when they cast or attempt to unbind spells. This 23-piece plastic kit makes one Great Mawpot.
The Pact of Bones is broken – and the Feast of Bones has begun!
Embark on some of the most brutal combat the Mortal Realms has ever seen in Feast of Bones – a battlebox that pits the ravenous Ogor Mawtribes against the relentless Ossiarch Bonereapers. In this set, you'll find almost everything you need to build and battle with two armies, with models, rules, lore and accessories that make gaming out of the box simple. Whether you're looking to kick off an Ogor Mawtribes or Ossiarch Bonereapers collection, or just want hours of awesome gaming with a friend, this is the set for you!
Inside, you'll find:
- 26 multipart, beautifully sculpted Citadel miniatures
Unleash the Ogor Mawtribes with 6 Ogor Gluttons, 2 Leadbelchers, 1 Ironblaster and a plastic Ogor Tyrant available first in this set, or march for Nagash with 10 Mortek Guard, 3 Necropolis Stalkers, 2 Morghast Archai and Vokmortian, sinister Master of the Bone-tithe.
- The 40-page Feast of Bones book
Discover the story and armies of Feast of Bones with lore, art and rules that explore both forces and the reasons for their conflicts, including warscrolls and two warscroll battalions that let you game with the models right out of the box.
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar Core Rules
Get started easily with this 16-page booklet that guides you through how to play Warhammer Age of Sigmar.
- 8 Warscroll Cards
Make tracking your rules mid-battle simple with these easy-reference Warscroll Cards.
- A Double-Sided Token Sheet
Perfect for tracking ongoing effects in your battle like spells, command points and more.
Spend less time leafing through your battletome and more time SMASHIN’ with these invaluable Orruk Warclans Warscroll Cards – an essential resource for any Megaboss on-the-go. Inside, you'll find loads of handy resources for keeping track of your Waaagh! in even the best of scraps. A set of quick-reference warscroll cards making checking your units’ rules simple, while a set of tokens let you track command points, command abilities, ongoing spells and more with ease.
This set contains:
- 19 Warscroll Cards
- 2 card token sheets, designed to represent a variety of on-going effects.