Cart is Empty
Flesh Eater Courts: Battletome
Bound by the madness of their kings, the Flesh-eater Courts surge across the land in search of their next grisly feast.
Battletome: Flesh-eater Courts is the comprehensive guide to collecting and fielding the cannibalistic monstrosities of the Flesh-eater Courts. In thrall to a deep delusion, these unwitting servants of Death believe themselves to be noble knights and warriors – instead, they are savage, degenerate killers.
In this 88-page hardback battletome, you’ll learn the history of the Flesh-eater Courts in the Mortal Realms, from their long-lost origins as noble courts, through to their hard-fought battles in the Soul Wars, all illustrated with dark and sumptuous art. You’ll discover how their strange society operates – a vile pastiche of mannered courtly life with a distinctly macabre twist. The battletome goes on to cover just how the Flesh-eater Courts go to war, showcased by several themed warscroll battalions and all the warscrolls needed to field an army of cannibals on the tabletop – from the serried, scrabbling ranks of the Crypt Ghouls to towering monstrosities like the Royal Zombie Dragon.
You’ll be able to customise your Flesh-eater Courts army with a host of allegiance abilities, including rules for different Grand Courts, which allow you to dedicate your mordants to one of the legendary Flesh-eater Court kingdoms.
Battletome: Flesh-eater Courts lets you customise your champions with a selection of sinister artefacts, as well as a blood-drenched spell lore that allows you to enhance the dark strength of your units. The included Path to Glory rules and bespoke missions are perfect for learning your army’s rules, while for collectors, a showcase of beautifully painted miniatures, alternative colour schemes and painting tips are fantastic for inspiring your own army.
This book contains:
- 13 warscrolls, 3 Endless Spell warscrolls and a warscroll for the Charnel Throne terrain piece.
- 9 warscroll battalions that reward themed armies with special rules
- The Lore of Madness – a special set of spells for Flesh-eater Courts Wizards
- Background, allegiance abilities, command traits and artefacts of power for each of the following Grand Courts: Morgaunt, Hollowmourne, Blisterskin, and Gristlegore
- A gallery of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures to inspire your own work
- Pitched Battle profiles for all units
If you’re looking to conquer the Mortal Realms with dark magic, sinister tricks and savage force, this is the army for you!
In Chamon, the land of Ayadah is in ruin. Blighted by the anarchic influence of the Gloomspite Gitz and transformed into a bleak, fungal mire, hope for this once verdant kingdom now lies in the hands of the Oakenbrow Sylvaneth. Will Arch-Revenant Druanti be able to drive back the squiggly hordes of Loonboss Zaggit?
Looncurse is a battlebox that puts you at the heart of an epic battle between the vengeful Sylvaneth and the madcap Gloomspite Gitz. Inside, you’ll find two forces of citadel miniatures to battle with, rules for gaming with them, and lore that explores the ongoing battle between these factions in the Realm of Metal.
Inside the set, you'll find:
A 40-page booklet packed with lore, art, and rules, including:
- Background looking at Ayadah and the forces battling for control of it
- A bestiary looking at the background of the units in the set
- A Showcase of beautifully painted Citadel Miniatures, perfect for inspiring your own work
- Warscrolls and pitched battle profiles for all the units and warscroll battalions in this set, including points, minimum and maximum unit sizes, and battlefield roles
- 3 narrative battleplans that let you relive the battle for Ayadah
- 2 warscroll battalions designed to reward you for using the models in this set with extra rules
37 Citadel Miniatures:
1 Arch-Revenant – a new Sylvaneth commander available first in this set
10 Sylvaneth Tree-Revenants
3 Sylvaneth Kurnoth Hunters
1 Gloomspite Gitz Loonboss on Giant Squig – a new model for a classic Moonclan unit available first in this set
10 Gloomspite Gitz Cave Squigs and 2 Squig Herders
5 Gloomspite Gitz Boingrot Bounderz
5 Gloomspite Gitz Squig Hoppers
A doubled-sided token sheet, perfect for keeping track of ongoing effects, command points and more.
Whether you're looking to battle out of the box with a friend, expanding an existing collection or starting a new one, this battlebox is perfect for you – but hurry! It’s only available while stocks last.
The Pact of Bones is broken – and the Feast of Bones has begun!
Embark on some of the most brutal combat the Mortal Realms has ever seen in Feast of Bones – a battlebox that pits the ravenous Ogor Mawtribes against the relentless Ossiarch Bonereapers. In this set, you'll find almost everything you need to build and battle with two armies, with models, rules, lore and accessories that make gaming out of the box simple. Whether you're looking to kick off an Ogor Mawtribes or Ossiarch Bonereapers collection, or just want hours of awesome gaming with a friend, this is the set for you!
Inside, you'll find:
- 26 multipart, beautifully sculpted Citadel miniatures
Unleash the Ogor Mawtribes with 6 Ogor Gluttons, 2 Leadbelchers, 1 Ironblaster and a plastic Ogor Tyrant available first in this set, or march for Nagash with 10 Mortek Guard, 3 Necropolis Stalkers, 2 Morghast Archai and Vokmortian, sinister Master of the Bone-tithe.
- The 40-page Feast of Bones book
Discover the story and armies of Feast of Bones with lore, art and rules that explore both forces and the reasons for their conflicts, including warscrolls and two warscroll battalions that let you game with the models right out of the box.
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar Core Rules
Get started easily with this 16-page booklet that guides you through how to play Warhammer Age of Sigmar.
- 8 Warscroll Cards
Make tracking your rules mid-battle simple with these easy-reference Warscroll Cards.
- A Double-Sided Token Sheet
Perfect for tracking ongoing effects in your battle like spells, command points and more.