Cart is Empty
Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault is an action-packed combat game for two players. Build your warband, construct your deck, and defeat your rivals.
Shadespire was once a city of wonder and magic, a mercantile metropolis whose rulers defied death, to the fury of Nagash. During the height of the city’s powers, rivals, thieves and would-be conquerors were locked away in the sprawling dungeon known as the Nightvault. After the city’s fall, Nagash broke open the chains that bound the shackled spirits within, giving them weapons to freeze the hearts of the living and enough memory of their torment to fill them with hatred and jealousy. The spectral dead delight in the chance to inflict this hatred upon the living, and the streets of Shadespire echo to the sounds of terrifying screams and cruel, mocking laughter...
In Warhammer Underworlds, you and your opponent pick a warband – 2 are included in this box – and build a deck of power and objective cards. After placing your warband on the hex-tiled game boards, you take turns making actions – movement and attacks – until 3 phases are played. Between actions, you can use the power cards to introduce effects and reactions that can swing the battle in your favour; building the best deck you can and using cunning to deploy these abilities at the perfect time is the secret to mastering the game and dominating your foe. Merely vanquishing your opponent’s warband does not guarantee victory – capturing objectives, standing your ground, making the best tactical choices and deploying the right cards at the right time will gain you the glory points you need to win!
Once you’re familiar with the rules, games will take around 30 minutes – you’ll always have time for a rematch.
In The Box
Everything you and a friend need to play games of Warhammer Underworlds is included in this box. Contained within:
- A Stormcast Eternals warband – Stormsire’s Cursebreakers – made up of 3 push-fit, blue plastic miniatures (Rastus the Charmed, Ammis Dawnguard and the leader, Averon Stormsire);
- A Nighthaunt warband – the Thorns of the Briarqueen – made up of 7 push-fit, bone-coloured plastic miniatures (The Ever-Hanged, Varclav the Cruel, the leader Briar Queen and 4 Chainrasps whom Nagash has not afforded the dignity of names). Both of these warbands are Easy To Build, with no glue necessary and a comprehensive, easy to follow construction guide;
- A 32-page rulebook, including the story of Shadespire’s rise and fall, the opening of the Nightvault, the background of the 2 included warbands and all the rules you need to play – including new scatter mechanics, rules for resolving magic spells, and the use of lethal hexes, sections of game board that are fatal to those pushed in;
- An 8-page quick start guide, covering the contents of the box, understanding your cards, movement and attacks, and playing your first game;
- 2 double-sided game boards, featuring hexes and objectives;
- 2 pre-built decks of power and objective cards – 96 in total – for use with the included warbands;
- 10 double-sided Fighter cards, providing the stats and information needed for the fighters in each warband at a glance;
- 5 attack dice, 3 defence dice and 3 magic dice;
- 11 double-sided objective tokens;
- A scatter template;
- 30 wound tokens;
- 46 double-sided glory point tokens;
- 15 double-sided move and charge tokens;
- 15 Guard tokens;
- 8 activation counters.
Warhammer Underworlds has an intense, fast and fun core ruleset, but the book contains a host of extras - new game modes, competitive and multiplayer rules:
- Matched Play: designed for competitive play, this is a set of rules that level the playing field to the finest degree – perfect for fast, friendly rivalries and tournaments;
- Multiplayer games: extra rules that allow you to combine 2 core sets of Warhammer Underworlds to create 3-or-4-player games, with clarified rules for resolving attacks and adjustments to victory conditions.
Also included is a glossary for quick and easy reference and a sample chapter of The Mirrored City, a Black Library novel set in Shadespire.
Store your precious deck of Warhammer Underworlds cards when not playing games with this deck box. Designed to fit up to 75 cards – character, power and objective – snugly and safely whether placed in their protective sleeves (available separately) or not, it’ll keep them from scuffing and damage when not in use, and provide a handy way to carry your decks to and from games.
Vortemis the All-seeing and his sworn acolytes have dwelt within the Mirrored City for centuries. With the unravelling of magic that has struck the Mortal Realms, a new opportunity arises – the Eyes of the Nine seek to convert captured shadeglass relics into beacons of arcane power, sorcerous lodestones that will anchor Shadespire to the Silver Tower and spill forth the madness of the Realm of Chaos...
Introduce a new and unique warband to your games of Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault and take advantage of new and different ways to play – whatever warband you use – with this set of miniatures and cards. It includes 6 striking Disciples of Tzeentch miniatures and a deck of 60 cards, 31 of which are universal to be used by any and every warband – add these cards to your arsenal and build your perfect deck.
- 6 Easy To Build, blue-coloured plastic Disciples of Tzeentch miniatures: Vortemis the All-seeing, K'charik, Narvia, Turosh, a Blue Horror and a pair of Brimstone Horrors;
- 60 unique cards for use in games of Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault, broken down as follows:
- 9 objective cards for the Eyes of the Nine;
- 10 upgrade cards for the Eyes of the Nine;
- 10 ploys for the Eyes of the Nine;
- 11 universal objectives, for use with any Warhammer Underworlds warband;
- 10 universal upgrades, for use with any Warhammer Underworlds warband;
- 10 universal ploys, for use with any Warhammer Underworlds warband.
As vast and dark as a sunless void, the Blackstone Fortress is a creation far beyond the ken of any race in the galaxy. In this age of darkness, in a galaxy riven with strife and horror, the desperate and intrepid alike search this Fortress for long-lost technologies that may be used to turn the tide of war.
In Warhammer Quest Blackstone Fortress, you and your friends take on the role of a group of disparate explorers delving into the labyrinthine halls of a vast and ancient space station. Only by working together and balancing your strength and skills can you hope to survive. With each expedition, you will discover powerful archeotech and learn more of the Blackstone Fortress’ closely guarded secrets, including, perhaps, the location of its greatest treasure. The game can be played solo, or with up to 4 friends, with the fifth player controlling the hostiles. At the end of each expedition, the players return to the nearby port city of Precipice to rest, recuperate, and trade their loot for resources that will aid in their next adventure.
Included in the box:
44 push-fit Citadel miniatures are included in Blackstone Fortress, each supplied on pre-coloured plastic sprues:
- 9 Explorers in red plastic: Janus Draik, Rogue Trader; Taddeus the Purifier, Ministorum Priest; Espern Locarno, Imperial Navigator; Pious Vorne, Missionary Zealot; UR-025, Imperial Robot; Dahyak Grekh, Kroot Tracker; Amallyn Shadowguide, Asuryani Ranger and the Ratling Twins, Rein and Raus;
- 35 Hostiles in grey plastic: Obsidius Mallex, Chaos Lord; 2 Chaos Space Marines; 4 Chaos Beastmen; 4 Ur-Ghuls; 4 Negavolt Cultists; 2 Rogue Psykers; 4 Spindle Drones and 14 Traitor Guardsmen.
The box contains 5 booklets full of rules, background and construction guides for the miniatures:
- A 16-page Rules booklet: this walks the player through games of Blackstone Fortress from setup to exploration, with explanations of special rules and a quick reference guide;
- A 16-page Combat booklet: this contains all the rules for resolving combat during games, with easy to follow annotated examples and a quick reference guide;
- A 24-page Precipice booklet: this details the actions that occur between expeditions, with your explorers resting and rejuvenating;
- A 24-page Background booklet: this provides details on the Fortress, the explorers and the hostile forces they face;
- A 16-page booklet of datasheets for using the included miniatures in games of Warhammer 40,000.
The box also contains everything you need to set up and play a game of Blackstone Fortress, including:
- 40 double-sided board tiles to create the internal labyrinths of the Blackstone Fortress;
- 234 gaming cards;
- 9 Stasis Chambers – safe places for characters to rest between explorations;
- A Databank and a Hidden Vault;
- 70 markers;
- 28 dice.
Redeem Voucher "STORECOLLECT" for collections form CH63 6HD
The Mirrored City is full of conquerors, despoilers and seekers of arcane knowledge, but Mollog – an ancient Dankhold Troggoth – just wants a nap! Stirred from a long slumber, he now seeks a bit of peace and quiet, and is more than happy to crack the skulls of anyone who’d deny it to him.
Mollog’s Mob is a Warhammer Underworlds warband like no other, focused around a single, brutally powerful fighter (and his squiggy mates). You’ll sweep through unprepared warbands with ease, using a host of nasty critters to support your rampage. Inside this set, you’ll find four push fit models that let you build Mollog’s Mob, plus fighter cards for keeping track of their rules in battle.
This set also features 60 unique cards, available only in this set. You’ll be able to harness the full might of Mollog’s Mob with 29 warband-specific cards, or upgrade your decks for any warband with 31 universal cards – including objectives, ploys and upgrades – that anyone can use.
Theddra Skull-scryer, war shaman of the Tribe of the Black Fang, leads a Godsworn Hunt into the depths of the Mirrored City, seeking worthy sacrifices to pledge to the Chaos pantheon.
The Godsworn Hunt bring the ferocity, speed and ruthlessness of the Darkoath to the ultimate competitive miniatures game. A flexible warband capable of playing aggressively or holding objectives, they're perfect if you're looking to win with cunning, speed and sheer brutality. Inside this set, you’ll find 6 all-new push fit models, representing each of the Godsworn Hunt, plus Fighter cards to keep track of their rules.
This set also features 60 unique cards only available in this set for building your Warhammer Underworlds decks. Harness the dark abilities of the Godsworn Hunt with a set of warband-specific objectives, upgrades, ploys and spells, or enhance any warband with 31 powerful universal cards that anyone can use.
Match your dice to your warband with this set, customised to match Mollog’s Mob. With five attack dice, and three defence dice, you'll have enough for even the most grievous assaults or desperate defences. While we can’t guarantee they’ll roll more critical successes, they do look awesome!
From across the Mortal Realms, disparate warbands make the dark pilgrimage to the Eightpoints, seeking the favour of Archaon the everchosen. Blades will clash, spears will fly, and the ground will be soaked with the blood of the slain – only the greatest warriors will triumph!
Enter the dark world of Warcry – a new skirmish game set in the world of Warhammer Age of Sigmar. Choose your warband, and fight thrilling, fast paced tactical skirmishes in one-off battles or across epic narrative campaigns where your warriors grow and develop. This Starter Set is a must-have to play Warcry, giving you everything you need to start gaming and providing hours of thrills out of the box. Inside, you'll find:
- 8 Iron Golems – an indomitable warband hailing from the Realm of Metal
- 9 Untamed Beasts – a savage warband hailing from the Realm of Beasts
- 6 Furies and 6 Raptoryx – vile Chaos beasts who can invade your games or be added to your warbands as Thralls
- 20 fighter cards and 4 ability cards with rules for all the above
- A vast array of modular terrain to represent the ruined battlescapes of the Eightpoints
- A double-sided 22”x30” folding gaming board to battle on
- Terrain, deployment, victory and twist decks for generating awesome battleplans in moments
- 18 D6, featuring the Warcry icon on the 6
What’s more, this Starter Set contains the full and unabridged Warcry Core Book – your complete introduction to the world and rules of this new game. The Core Book includes:
- The complete core rules for Warcry, allowing you to play the game
- Rules for open play, including two types of multiplayer battles for 3 or more players – Coalition of Death and Triumph & Treachery
- Rules for matched play, including guidelines to balancing your battleplans and advice on how to run a tournament
- Rules for narrative play that allow you to run thrilling campaigns and forge epic stories where your warband progresses in power and notoriety
- A campaign section, featuring campaign quests for a number of Warcry factions, plus name generation tables for creating your warbands
Warcry Card Packs - Choose your faction from the options!
Each sets contains an abilities card in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, and Russian, as well as several fighter cards. Please note that a copy of the Warcry Core Book is needed to use this set.